The First Megami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devika let her thoughts drift...

***

The monster woman had cleared away the bodies of the creatures within the chamber of living wood. The pile of demons and monsters and weirdly advanced technological junk formed a large pile at the far end of the room.

The woman was sitting on a chair that it took Devika a moment to realize was the twisted forms of two vaguely man-shaped creatures. Their thick, muscular bodies were twisted into one another like pretzels, their blade like fingers and toes gnarled into balls which held up their weight, forming the short legs of the chair. Two of their legs, Devika couldn't tell which belonged to whom, were bent up to form arm rests, while two others reached up forming the back of the chair. The contraption of twisted flesh looked like a mockery of a throne. The faces of the demon-men could be seen on the sides of the chair, agape in alternating looks of agony... and pleasure.

The demon men were alive and feeling unspeakable sensations. The red-skinned monster woman sitting upon the throne was using her tail to lightly caress a protruding organ jutting to one side of the flesh throne, and every stroke brought a shuddering gasp of sensual ecstasy from one of the faces. But every moment the tail wasn't touching the protrusion, the face twisted back into one of terrible pain, gasping as if the creature had not the breath to scream. Devika didn't need a second look to know the protrusion was some kind of penis, even though it didn't really look like one, bent and knotted as it was.

The other on the chair's side was in a similar situation, though from her angle, Devika couldn't quite see what the monster woman was doing to the thing. What she did see was the woman lowering her talon-like finger tips down past the armrest, and she could hear a wet sound, like a knife cutting through meat. As her hand lowered, the other face also rasped in ecstasy. But when the woman raised her fingers, dripping with black fluid, the face gnarled into pain.

Despite her expert ministrations upon the two creatures she'd turned into her personal throne, the monster woman looked downright bored. She rested her other arms elbow on an armrest, curled her fingers into a fist, her talons retracted, and rest her chin upon it. She stared in the middle distance as she casually tortured the creatures she was sitting on.

And then, the woman's gaze flickered over to Devika. Once again, Devika found herself no longer just viewing the dream, or vision, or whatever it was, and instead was an active player within it. But she was paralyzed in place with fear. The monster-woman smiled and she sat up in her seat, pulling her tail and other hand away from their tasks. The demon-men beneath her writhed in agony, hissing their pain. Then, the woman stood, stepping toward Devika, and the two bound creatures let out a death rattle, and the faces sagged. Their skin turned ashen, and there was no mistaking that they had died, as if the only thing that had been keeping them alive was the monster-woman's touch.

Speaking off, the woman had been even taller than she'd looked, towering over Devika by at least two meters. However, with every step, she began to shrink, shorter and shorter, until Devika's eyes were "merely" at her chest level.

The monster woman leaned forward and cupped Devika's chin in her hand, leaning close. Her crimson skin felt hot, and her breath smelled faintly of sweet, alluring perform, tinged faintly with a metallic hint of blood.

Devika barely noticed, however, as she found herself lost in the woman's viper-like golden eyes, which seemed to bore into her very soul. The woman smiled, revealing fans, and forked, black tongue, that flickered out and caressed Devika's face.

"Devika..." the woman whispered, her voice resonating through Devika's mind, like a bass speaker rattling her skull. The vibration of her voice felt good, making her entire body bloom with pleasure. She felt herself grow instantly wet with desire. And yet, it also stung hotly, too intense, too quickly.

"Little Goddess..." the woman said, and the wave of pure, aching arousal flooded Devika's senses once more. Devika let out a small whimper, feeling her body go slack, but the woman held her up by her chin. She also raised a finger, and extended one of her wicked talons towards her forehead. "I recognize something in you... yessss..."

The tip of the claw penetrated Devika's forehead, sliding in like a hot needle through butter, piercing flesh and bone and brain with ease. And yet, it didn't hurt. Instead, Devika felt the purest pleasure she'd ever encountered. Better than any time she'd masturbated, better than the euphoric rush of all the needy energy the boys gave off. The girl bucked and writhed helplessly, fluid gushing from her legs as her entire body was locked in a state of orgasmic reflex.

"This is my handiwork," the woman said, pulling out her talon after a moment. The hole it had punctured in Devika's head healed as she withdrew, leaving no mark behind, but Devika hung limp, eyes rolled back, drooling over the woman's hand, body twitching in the aftershocks of a climax so intense, it should have instantly killed her.

The woman smirked at the girl and let go of her, dropping her like a ragdoll onto the living wood floor of the chamber. Devika gasped and twitched, as if in the throws of a seizure, and the monstrous woman just watched her with a smile. She licked the talon that had pierced Devika's head.

"Hmmm... Sex Magic..." the woman tapped her chin in thought. "Huh. Strange. I thought you were one my Lust Walkers for a moment. But no, this is... different. Based on my work, but, not quite the same. Still, not a bad modification. Certainly a very interesting variant. Very cute." She chuckled. "Still, if one wanted a female-exclusive sex curse, I'd have stuck the chimera-plagues I tried on that one world. Now that was a fun time! This Sex Magic is a little too silly for a serious conquest, don't you think?"

Devika was slowly managing to get her wits about her. Her body still twinged, but her thoughts were becoming clearer. She was able to look up at the woman and focus on her. 'Hh-hh-hhhh...h-h-who...?" she gasped.

Ignoring the question, the monster woman tapped her chin in thought. "I wonder who did it? That Civeron traitor, perhaps? He did take a keen interest in my Lust Walker curse. Or perhaps that slut Pixie who kept following me around like a groupie? So annoying, that one..."

Devika finally got her body under some control, and she struggled to get back to her feet. She made it to a sitting up position, felt her body twinge again, and had to settle for staying propped up on her elbows. "Huh...ha... who are... who are you...?" she hissed.

The woman looked down at her thoughtfully. "I wonder where you're even from?" She held up the talon that had pierced Devika's head, and licked it again, as if she could taste the memories right off of Devika's brain fluid. "Earth..." she said softly, eyes widening. "Earth!" she looked at Devika with surprise. "But.." she licked the talon a third time, then her brow furrowed. "But... no their Earth..." She looked behind her. Devika followed her gaze to the small pile of blacked bone and ash, where in the earlier vision, the red gateway had been standing.

The woman turned back to Devika and smiled again, her features brightening with sinful delight. "I see... when I was banished, I not only was sent to another planet, but to another dimension entirely. No wonder my Great and Wondrous Lord could not find me."

"What are you... talking about...?" said Devika, trying again to get to her feet. "Start... making... sense!" With a huff, she staggered upright, gained her balance, and stood. She was still stooped over, hands resting on her knees, catching her breath. "What are you saying? Who are you? What do you know about Sex Magic?"

"You don't have any defenders, do you?" said the woman, grinning from ear to ear. Literally. The edges of her mouth extended further than her lips, peeling back to reveal rows of pointed teeth, in a shark-like grin. "No superheroes. No sorcerers. Just people. Just mortals. And half of you tainted with my own magic. And you, my Little Goddess, so filled my power, you can see me across the veil. And I can see you. I can touch you, in your mind." Her grin grew impossibly wider as she reached for Devika's face once more.

Devika cried out and leaped away from the monster-woman's touch. Even through her paralyzing presence, Devika didn't dare allow her to be touched again. "No! NO! Go away! Leave me alone! Take your power back if you must, but leave me alone!"

The woman just laughed. "My child, you don't understand the gravity of your position. My power is in you. It is in all of you. It is only because it has been tampered with by another hand, that you do not immediately just bend to my will. But trust me, my Little Goddess. You are the key to my lock. You are all my back door. Through you, I will be free!"

"NO!" shrieked Devika, closing her eyes and willing herself to somehow, someway, wake up from this vision.

TEN Her eyes snapped open and she was staring up at the ceiling. For a moment, she thought she'd fallen onto the floor, but she could not feel the concrete beneath her. Her hair was hanging behind her, and she realized she was floating. Quickly, she righted herself in mid-air, and touched down on the floor. There was a roaring in her head, and she stumbled when she touched the ground. The sound was crashing into her mind from everywhere, all at once, as was a rush of euphoric energy, as though she were bathing in the frustration of millions of men, all edging for her. And not just men. She could feel the fuzzier, weaker signals of women.

Shut them out! Shut them out! Devika moaned loudly with the effort, closing her senses. It was difficult this time, like trying to force closed a door as an angry mob pounded upon it. But she was a Goddess, she reminded herself. A Sex Mage Goddess. The magic would obey her, because it must! And so she tightened her senses. Tighter. Tighter. Quiet down. Close. Calm. Focus. Tune down the dials. For several minutes, she wound her senses down, dulling the signals and the rush of energy, until finally, finally, all was still.

Devika collapsed onto her knees on the floor, sobbing with the sheer trauma of so much sensation, and of the horrible vision she'd just had. She turned her gaze to the flaming chalice, the symbol of a God she'd never believed in, and wept. "Why me?!" she cried. "Why did this happen to me? Why aren't you there? Why won't you fix this? What was that woman? A Daeva? A Demon? If something like that is real, if this disgusting magic is real, then why aren't you?"

She stormed up to the alter, grabbed one of the chairs from the front row, and held it above her head. "Are any of you? Ahura Mazda? Buddha? Indra? Allah? I'll even take fucking Zeus! Are any of you out there, or are we trapped in Hell with the demons?" She grit her teeth, tears streaming down her face. "Or are we the demons? Answer me! One of you answer me!"

The burning vessel gave no answers, only the soft crackle of its flame. Devika let out another cry and smashed the chair against the chalice, spilling it upon the floor. Burning pieces of wood guttered upon the concrete, and the large metal vessel dented upon the floor. As she watched the chalice rock on the floor, she only then noticed the priest lying on the floor, twitching.

He was staring glassy-eyed at the ceiling, his erection tenting his robes, gasping shallowly. Devika blinked, and ran to him, she opened her senses a crack to check him over. She flinched as she sensed the agonizing roil of sexual fury burning along his every nerve. She caught the scent of his semen and noticed his robe was drenched in his fluids, and yet his cock was still jerking, trying to give more.

Now that Devika listened, she could hear the whimpers of others. She looked up and saw the two old men, and the old woman, also on the floor, quivering. Another slight widening of her senses told Devika they were in storms of sexual torment as well.

It was her fault. She knew it. While she was in the trance of her vision, perhaps when the demon woman had pierced her brain and caused her to go into a fit of orgasmic seizure, Devika's own body had unleashed a wave of the magic. The roar of so many signals rushing her when she'd awakened. Oh God...

She opened her senses fully once more, and even through she was braced for it, she still felt it strike her like a truck hitting her whole body. She dashed from the temple. Everyone around her was on the ground, twitching and gasping. She didn't want to think about the people who weren't moving.

With a cry, she shot into the sky, blasting upwards like a rocket. She could sense them all, millions of people consumed by her sensual commands, triggered by the demon woman. Her body was crackling with the lust and orgasmic energy of men and women all across her country, the energy manifesting and arcing off her body like mystical lightning. She could sense more adding to the wave, and realized that her power had triggered some kind of chain reaction. Men fell to her commands, and women around them were overwhelmed with the strength of their signals, falling to the ground, and broadcasting them to others in turn. Half of India was collapsing into a sexual coma.

Even women who did not yet have the magic were being affected, the wave of power sparking their power with a tremendous jolt, artificially boosting their potential beyond their peers. First ten, then a hundred, then a thousand. Devika could see them all, shining like brilliant stars in her senses, even among the boiling sea of sexual power widening below her.

Would those women be strong, like her? Had her power just cursed them to be like her? "Stop!" gasped Devika, staring down at the world as she flew ever higher, so higher that sky around her turned black, and the curve of the earth could be seen. She wasn't sure just how many kilometers high she was, but she could feel the naked energy of the sun, and she could see the whole of the continent below her, the clouds spinning lazily across. The air was so thin, her words vanished at her lips. Dimly, she was aware she should be dead; she was so high, no human should have survived. But the energy of millions empowered her with seeming immortality, along with everything else.

"STOP!" she screamed into the void. "MAKE IT STOP!" She tried to do something, anything, with her power, tried to yank the energy away, try to shut down the storm before it could spread farther and farther. But it was too late, even for her. The cascade had spread too far.

Tears evaporated in the void as they left her eyes. "Please... someone... make it stop..."

"I can do it," whispered a familiar voice in her mind. Devika blinked, and at the edges of her vision, the ghostly vision of crimson hands clasped her shoulders. "I can make it stop. I can pull the energy away. I can do it, if you help me."

Devika whirled around in the void, but the monster-woman, the demon, wasn't there. Yet she could still feel the hands on her shoulders, and the sinfully soft warmth of her lips on her ear. "Little Goddess... reach for the power... don't try to stop it, just pull it towards you... and I will do the rest..."

"NO!" screamed Devika, bunching her hands into fists and shaking her head violently. "Not you! Anyone but you!"

"Well, that's just mean," chuckled the demon. "You also have no idea how much worse the alternatives could be."

"I won't work with a demon!"

"Well, your gods certainly aren't going to help you. They aren't even real. But I am."

"And your evil! I could tell just looking, but when you touched me, pierced me, I could feel it! All the pleasure you can create, and you use it to torture entire worlds! You say the Sex Magic wasn't your idea, that someone just copied your curses, and look what it's doing to my planet!"

The demon laughed in her mind and Devika let out a cry as she felt her brain rattle in her skull. "Yes, it's quite impressive, isn't it? Obviously, there are a few glitches in the system. I wouldn't have fashioned something so inelegant, but I suppose you can only expect so much from second-hand work. I suppose it's worked out for me, though, hasn't it? Out of billions of women, eventually one awakened with enough raw power, enough intuition, that without even intending to, she could back-traced the magic to me, across the veil of dimensions, just when I needed someone to spring me from my new prison."

Devika shook her head again. "No... I can't..."

The phantom hands grabbed her shoulders, spun her, and forced her to look at the Earth. More and more lust energy was reaching, even this high up from the planet. The hellish wave of sexual power had almost swallowed all of India, and was pushing into its neighboring countries. "They're dying, Little Goddess. I can save them. I will save them. You have my word, but you must set me free first. If you don't, you will have killed them all."

Devika grit her teeth. "This isn't my fault. You made me do this, when you had me in that trance!"

"You're the idiot who decided to go praying for answers to imaginary idols, when you had the magic of a demon-goddess within you."

"You're the whole reason the Magic exists!"

"But not the reason it's on your planet. And if I had been the one to attempt a direct conquest of your world, rest assured, it would have far, far worse than this."

Devika shivered in place, the phantom touch of the demon-goddess making her tremble in fear, even as the grim view of the world her senses gave her made her shake with rage. There was nothing she could do. Nothing at all. No gods would save her. No superheroes were going to appear in the nick of time. There was only herself, powerless to stop what she had been used to set in motion, and the demon-goddess whispering in her ear.

If she was lucky, the power wouldn't spread across the ocean. The Americas might be spared. Maybe Australia, if all traffic was shut down. Antarctica and the ISS, certainly, for whatever that was worth. But at the rate the wave was spreading, all of Afro-Eurasia, three whole continents worth of people, would be fried before any kind of evacuation could begin.

Two-thirds of the world, dead by week's end, all because, of all the women in the world, Devika Sai just happened to be the anomaly that an alien monster could take advantage of. She grit her teeth. They were doomed anyway. Life under the heel of a demon was at least living of a sort. She prayed that the dead wouldn't turn out to be the lucky ones, and said, "What do I do?"

She feel the demon-woman smile. "Pull the magic towards you, as much as you can. Funnel it back to me. I will handle the rest."

Devika somehow let out a breath in the airless void, and reached her hands to the world. She opened the floodgates of her senses and pulled the energy of millions, almost a billion people, writhing and thrashing and screaming and crying in orgasms and arousal so intense, only the magic itself kept them alive long enough to experience the sensations, until even the magic couldn't keep them going. As she did so, she felt the demon woman behind her, and she pushed the magic towards her.

Her awareness dissolved into a light and sound only her mystic senses could see, but which sundered her physical senses nonetheless. She felt like a tiny cork floating in the ocean during a storm, tossed and hurled and soaked and shocked and crushed in the seemingly endless torrent of energy. Even as a Goddess of this strange sexual magic, she felt as though she was being torn asunder. Her vision grew dark even, as she felt the phantom hands of the demon woman grow more solid, and could hear her laughter tearing into her brain...