The First Megami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devika lashed out almost instinctively. Her power seized the woman, and she stiffened, her vile look of contempt for the boy screwing into a mask of surprise. Devika fought hard past the static, and the older woman's mind and body opened to her. She could see the mystic network, even if she had to make an effort to concentrate. She traced along it and tried to find something, anything to make her stop. The network was so difficult to read. But she found something, a notion in her mind. Memories flit through her. The woman had been an abuser in her past relationships as well. Something about her got off on the idea of tormenting men like this. She was genuinely psychotic, as far as Devika could tell.

Devika grit her teeth and reached out with her power, grabbing that ugly snarl of vile want, and she yanked it, hard. 197 kilometers away, Siya's face went slack jawed for a moment. Her spells on her step-son ceased. She blinked slowly and looked at him, first unrecognizing, then confused, then with a look of donning remembrance. She glanced to and fro, then caught an image of herself in a mirror. She glanced back at her step-son. Confusion washed over her face again as she slowly stepped out of the room, wondering what the hell she'd just been doing.

Rachit, meanwhile, could only be grateful for the cease of his step-mother's torments. Devika turned her attention to him, and his brightly glowing network of sexuality. Instinctively, threads of her power reached out and caressed just the right spots, soothing the aches in his body, taking away the pain in his genitals, releasing him from the bonds that kept him kneeling. He rolled onto the floor and curled into a ball. Phantom female hands gently pet him, phantom lips tenderly kissed him. Devika didn't even decide the sensations, she let the magic figure out exactly what he needed.

After several minutes, she ease open his orgasm block, and with a phantom kiss to his cock, she made him cum. He bucked and gasped and cried anew, tears of gratitude to his mystery savior. When he finished, Devika left him to rest, and checked on Siya again. The woman was sitting on a chair in the other room, staring off into space, stunned. Devika could see the thoughts churning in her head, wondering what she'd been doing with her life.

Devika wasn't sure what she should do with the woman. Call the police? How could she explain what she knew, what she'd done? The some girl from a town over a hundred miles away had used magic to break in and stop her? Devika thought for a moment, then went back to Rachit. The boy was asleep now. Devika planted a notion in his mind to check on his step-mom and get some help if he thought she needed it. Devika was pretty certain Siya wasn't going to do anything more to him.

Devika decided to leave it at that. She'd check up on them later, if she could find them again. She was pretty sure she could. So, two more guys left. And maybe after that, she could keep going.

FOUR Four hours passed as Devika picked out and selected cocks to study and assist. She was able to cast her senses out as far as four hundred kilometers, and manipulate as many as a dozen penises with precision at once. She didn't dare try any more than that, for fear of losing herself in the moment.

By the end, she'd made over five hundred men cum, and had even managed to give orgasms to a few women. Women were a lot more difficult, but were more manageable the more she did it. Still, she only used her powers on women who were already in the middle of some kind of sexual activity. She didn't want to start some kind of freak out.

She was distressed, however, at just how many men were suffering under orgasm blocks and prudish or downright cruel women. Sure, some of the men enjoyed the treatment, heck, some of the men's lovers seemed reluctant to put them through the ropes so intensely, but if the men liked it, there didn't seem to be much harm. Devika left those couples alone. A few couples, she was a little dubious of, but the girls just seemed to be having fun with small pranks, and the guys may have been a little resistant, but ultimately weren't too upset about it.

The others, though, the whole situation disgusted her. Devika found herself intervening in several dozen situations, busting several hundred blocks, and interrupting the women's torment. Devika had discovered with a little further practice that she could even seal off a man's sexual essence from other women's magic, a force field of sorts. She wasn't sure how long they'd last, but it was something.

Of course, all things considered, she was only picking out the most obviously distressed cocks she sensed. Most men seemed fine, engaged in regular sex lives, or just not bothered too much. Most women didn't seem to want to engage in such cruel activity. That was something of a relief. But Devika was still stunned at just how many women were that hardcore or abusive.

She could have gone all evening and all night continuing to test her abilities. At this point, she no longer even felt embarrassed doing it. Once she got caught up in the process, she got used to the constant flow of sex. Maybe it was just the sheer amount of exposure, maybe it was the magic adapting her mind to it, maybe it was because she was sensing and spell casting from so far away, on total strangers, that she felt a little detached, even as fascinated as she was. She could just keep going on, the energy of the men sustaining her as she tested her powers—

"DEVI!" Devika leapt clear off the bed as her mother's voice shrieked through her door. The handle rattled. "Devi, open the door this instant!" Devika shook her head, and realized she was floating in the air again. She swallowed and quickly cut her connection to all the cocks she was sensing, forcing her wits and mundane senses back to her immediate surroundings. A glance out the window showed her it was already dusk out. She glanced at her clock and her eyes widened at how long she'd been sitting there. She dropped back down to her bed, and scrambled of it.

Her father's voice boomed, and she felt that instinctive pang of dread every child feels when both parents are upset with you. "Young lady, I don't know what you're doing in there, but your stressing out your mother. If you don't open this door, I will break it down."

Devika thanked God that she'd thought to lock her door. She quickly flipped the switch and opened the knob. Thinking quickly, she feigned a yawn. "Alright, I'm up, jeez." She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand, and squinted bleary eyed.

Her mother raised an eyebrow at her. "Were you napping? I've been calling you to get ready for dinner for twenty minutes! I was knocking for five!"

Her father frowned and crossed his arms. "Why were you asleep in the middle of the day?"

Devika frowned and bowed her head. "I'm sorry. I was up early last night, I just couldn't sleep. I dunno why. But I was super tired by the time I got home from school, so I just took a nap. Sorry if I startled you. I guess I was really deep in it."

Her mother sighed. "She was sitting out in the backyard last night." Her father's eyebrows raised.

"I wasn't sneaking out! I promise! I was still in my pajamas!"

"And yet you chose to nap in your day clothes just now," said her mother.

"I was really tired."

Her mother frowned and looked her over. Then she said. "Alright, fine. I'm sorry I got angry." She turned to her husband. "It's alright, dear."

Her father let out a breath, dropping his arms to his sides, and seemed quite relieved he didn't have to feign the stern parent act. "Alright, well, please try to stick to a proper sleep schedule, Devi. Otherwise you'll fall asleep in class. If you're going stay up all night, at least wait until college."

"Sure thing," said Devi, smiling innocently. Then her eyes widened. "Oh, crud, my homework! I'll be up all night doing it!"

Both parents sighed. Her father walked to the dining room. "You're a smart girl, I'm sure you'll be fine."

Devika was about to follow, when her mother put a hand on her chest and lightly pushed her daughter back into her room. "Be there in a couple minutes, hun. Go ahead and start without us."

"You sure?"

"Yes, dear!" Her mother then stepped into her room and shut the door, looking sternly at Devika. "When did you get it?"

Devika blinked, swallowed nervously, and said, "What do you—"

"Don't even try to pretend. You're not tired, you didn't just wake up. You've got that little flush and that bounce in your movements like a woman who just absorbed a nice dose of energy."

Devika blinked again. "I... uh..."

Her mother frowned. "I remember what it was like when I first got the Magic. Exciting. Distracting. Invigorating. I was already in my thirties. I can't even imagine what it must be like for a teenager."

"Mom... I don't... I..."

"Its okay, Devika," she said. She hugged her. "I know it's difficult. People around here don't want to talk about it. It's taboo. I know you might not be comfortable talking to me about it. But I will answer any questions you have. I know a couple councilors you can talk to if you'd rather not discuss it with me. They've been good confidents for a lot of women in town."

"But it came to me so early!" said Devika. "I mean, I only just got it, but I only just turned eighteen!"

Her mother frowned. "Yes, that is strange. But it's not completely unheard of. Some girls get the Magic when they're eighteen. Some say they're blessed. But, really, plenty of women don't even get the magic until they're twenty or twenty one. So the whole nineteen thing might just be some kind of average. You just got lucky, I suppose."

"Really?"

Her mother smiled warmly. "Yes, really. Now, I know getting use to your abilities might take some time, but it's nothing to worry about. Like I said, any help you need, I'm here, and I know some people." She paused. "Just, please, try your best not to affect boys unintentionally. And, maybe, don't masturbate while your father is in the house."

Devika flushed crimson. "I... I don't... I wasn't..."

Even her mother looked a little red in the cheeks. "I remember what it was like at first. And I remember what being a teenager was like. Put the two together, and well..." She cleared her throat. "It's easy to lose control early if you get caught in the moment. So try to be careful what you do and where."

Devika smiled. "Okay, mom. Thanks." The two hugged again. "Just, um, don't tell Dad? Please? I don't want him to freak out."

Her mother thought for a moment. "If you want to wait a little bit longer, I understand, but we can't keep it a secret from him forever. Especially if there is an accident or two."

Devika almost said there wouldn't be, but then she held back. Her mom was cool with her being an "early bloomer" as it were. But the nature of her powers, well, that was a different story. Would she be so fine with the idea that her daughter was immeasurably more powerful than her? That her daughter could also effect women?

No, she lucked out with this as it was. No need to push things.

"Alright, mom. Thanks." The two left the room to eat dinner.

FIVE That night, despite not feeling tired, Devika tried to sleep anyway. She'd gotten her homework done in record time. She was amazed how clear and focused she felt doing it. She knew the lust energy absorbed from men healed, refreshed, and could even improve a woman's overall health over time, could eliminate the need for sleep in the short term, but even she felt it odd how efficient the energy made her. Was it like this for every woman, or was this just another aspect of her unusual level of power?

Either way, after a whole afternoon of testing, despite the fact she felt she could stay awake the rest of the week, she figured it was best to sleep if only to ease down her thought processes. Surely, her mind needed a break, no matter how refreshed it might feel. If sleep didn't work, she could try to meditate.

Surprisingly, sleep won out very quickly.

***

The darkness of sleep opened up to a strange scene. Devika could see a massive chamber that appeared to have been formed from trees grown into walls. An ambient light shown down from a canopy of gold and red leaves, revealing a battlefield littered with the broken and blooded bodies of hideous demons and twisted monsters. On various spots among the rubble, bits of broken metal, what looked like pieces of armor, guns, and swords lay among the bodies.

In the middle of the vast chamber, there was a creature. It had the vague shape of a woman, but its skin was blood red, horns grew from it's head and bat-like wings from it's back. A tail with a spade-shaped blade at the end whipped back and forth, behind her cloven hooves. The creature was pounding furiously against a strange portal, a rippling-red circle surrounded by a ring of charred skin and bone. Within the red circle was the ghostly image of a man, glowing faintly green.

The monster-woman snarled and pounded on the gate with increasing fury, trying to tear away the image of the deceased shaman. "No! This isn't possible! You're just an echo! There can't be enough magic for you to seal me!"

"The Core... is bound to... this place..." said the image, already starting to flicker out. "The Core... cannot leave... you have joined... with it... so you, too... cannot leave..." So saying, the image of the ghostly man reached up to the frame of the gate, and gave it a sharp tug. The frame broke, and the rippling red circle vanished. The frame of blackened flesh and blood crumpled to the ground, breaking apart into ash. The man's image blinked out entirely, leaving the monster woman to scream in rage. She flew to the edges of the great chamber, the thick living wood that formed the border of the massive room, and clawed at it. Even as her long, blade-like nails tore into the wood, it healed itself, just as fast. She flew towards the golden canopy, trying to rip through the thick ceiling of leaves, only to become entangled, then thrown to the wooden floor, among the monstrous bodies that littered it.

The monster woman lay, gasping, on the ground, glaring at the canopy. After some time, she finally forced herself to calm down, and slowly stood up, taking deep breathes to maintain her cool. She stood and stretched, then crossed her arms, and used a long talon to tap her chin in thought.

Then she paused, and slowly turned. Devika had been seeing a side-view of the monster woman, and now, the creature was turning towards her. Her eyes, golden and slit-pupil like a vipers, turned to Devika, and focused on her. Devika dully realized she was no longer just watching the dream, but was now a part of it. The monster woman stared at her, locking eyes with her for a long time. Devika felt icy terror grip her. She wanted to look away, to awaken from this vision, but the eyes of the monster-woman held her fast. Devika was frozen in her gaze.

And after a seeming eternity of study, the monster-woman smiled.

***

Devika jolted awake with a loud gasp. What in the name of God was that? Some weird nightmare. Devika threw off her covers, yawned, and checked the clock. 5:00 am. She felt rested enough. More than enough. She stood and stretched the kinks out, then did her morning business in the bathroom. Coming back to her room, she flipped on her lap top once more.

Maybe she should just have a normal day today. Keep her powers quiet and just have a day, maybe two, and not think about it, or at least try to. Have a normal day again to keep things in perspective. Rather than try to look up anything more on Sex Magic, she decided to go through YouTube clips of cute cats and music videos for a little bit, then get ready for school. After a quick breakfast, she headed out early. Her mom gave her a knowing look behind her father's back, maybe assuming their daughter was a bit uncomfortable being around her folks with her magic just beginning. If only she knew. Her father didn't seem to pay her early departure any mind.

Devika reached her school well before most of the students, and decided to hang out in the courtyard for a bit, reading a book, until the crowds started building. She was a little surprised to find Abha already there, sitting at one of the dozen wooden bench/table combos you'd usually find in parks.

Devika went over to her friend and smiled, sitting down at the same table. Abha had been listening to music on her phone, eyes closed, and was startled when she felt the table shift. "Hi!" said Devika, smiling.

Abha grinned, and pulled the headphones out. "Well, look who's an early bird!" she said.

"You too! What's got you up so early?"

"Oh, well, um, I just had to get out of the house, y'know? Got up early and couldn't get back to sleep." She seemed to shift a bit in her seat. Then she glanced up, past Devika. Devika glanced back and saw one of the male students, shyly walking so that his backpack was to his side. Even without her senses, Devika could tell he was hiding something embarrassing. Devika glanced back to Abha, who looked a little nervous.

"Abha?"

"Hmmm?" Her friend looked distracted, obviously trying not to glance at the boy, even as he kept himself in a corner near some stairs. She put one earbud back in place and sighed slightly, gazing into the middle distance, as if trying to focus on the music.

Despite herself, Devika let her senses open just a crack. The boy did indeed have an erection. A very intense one at that. A slightly closer inspection, and she could tell that, while he wasn't being stimulated, per say, some little trick of magic was keeping him at maximum tension. She made the connection between the boy and her friend almost immediately.

Before Devika could stop herself, she blurted out, "You have Sex Magic!" She only barely managed to rein her words down to a whisper.

Abha jumped and gawked at her. "How... how the hell did you know that?"

Devika clamped her mouth shut, but she knew there was no taking it back. "I, um, well..."

Abha stared at her, a little stunned. Devika tried to think of any excuse. Finally, she figured if her mom knew, there was no point hiding it from her friends. "I, um, I got it, too," she said. She made a quick nod towards the boy. "He's pretty loud, huh?" Both girls glanced at him.

The boy had been watching them out of the corner of his eye, and he cringed as they looked at him. Either he knew they could sense him, or he was so self-conscious, he just assumed every girl could.

Abha nodded. "Yeah. Man, this is so freaky! Not like I thought it would be. It's like flies constantly buzzing around your face." She leaned closer. "I caught my folks... you know... doing stuff... ugh!" She blanched. "I do not want to wake up to that!"

"Can't you tune them out?" said Devika. "You know, just, concentrate and push the hums away?"

Abha shook her head. "I tried. I've read it takes a little while to get used to. Some women take a few years to learn how to shut out the hums, and even then, it still doesn't stop the really loud ones." She shook her head. "I didn't expect to get it this early! I mean, I turn nineteen in a month, but still. I thought you have to be at least nineteen!" She blinked, then looked at Devika, her brow furrowed. "Wait, what about you? You just turned eighteen, when did you get it?"

"Oh, um, yesterday, I guess? Sometime in the middle of the night." Devika paused, then said, "I sensed my Dad, too. Just, you know, sleeping, but, he had an erection."

Abha let out a short laugh. "Jeez, no wonder you were so freaked out!" She thought for a moment. "Oh, is that what you wanted to talk about at lunch? Oh, wow. Sorry, Devi. I didn't mean to tease you or cut you off."

"Nah, I shouldn't have brought it up there," she said.

Abha winced and shook her head. A couple more boys walked by. They weren't fully erect, but their thoughts were certainly on lustful subjects, and their cocks could betray them at any moment. "I really should have called in sick today," said Abha. "Seriously, isn't it bothering you, too?"