The First Megami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ELEVEN Devika groaned awoke, feeling tall grass beneath her, the hot sun on her back, and a gentle breeze all along her body. She realized she was naked, and outside, and she sprang up, on her hands and knees, looking around, confused. She was on a hill, in hip-high golden grass, beneath a tall, lanky tree, overlooking what appeared to be a savannah. As her eyes adjusted to see a giraffe and some zebras in the distance, she was very aware she was far from home. But certainly closer than she had been when she was last conscious.

"Nice place, this," said a voice, resonant as before, but not as painful. Devika jumped and gawked up at the monster woman who leaned on the tree. She was twelve feet tall now. "Almost as hot as my home planet. The animals are cuter, though. Quite annoyingly so. I wonder how that long-necked thing would look if I added some spines and two more heads and some wings. And some fire breath, because why the hell not?" The crimson-skinned demon woman continued. She smiled down at Devika.

"What happened?" said Devika, warily. "Did you stop it?"

"Yes, yes, I held up my end, Little Goddess," said the woman. She shrank herself down until she was only as tall as Devika, meeting her eye level. Of course, with the wings, tail, and broader stature, she still seemed to loom over the girl. "I stopped the wave of sexual energy. Everyone who was affected by it is now normal and healthy again. Most don't even remember what happened, they just remember passing out suddenly, then waking up, feeling quite refreshed. I'm sure your government will come up with some kind of cover story. Oh, and as I bonus, I resurrected everyone who died. You're welcome."

Devika stared at her, open mouthed. "You really did it? You did all of that? There were almost a billion affected!"

The woman shrugged. "Well, it was my magic used as a baseline. It was considerably easy for me to manipulate."

"But you even resurrected the dead?!"

The demon shrugged. "Corpses aren't much fun to fuck."

Devika blinked, unsure how to answer that. She bowed her head. "So, what will you do now? I suppose you're going to take our world?"

The demon tapped a long talon against her chin, as if giving the matter some thought, then shrugged and said, "Nah. I've had my fill of Earths for a while, frankly. And besides, someone else probably has this one in their sights, if a modification of my curse is already here. Although I would like to know just who the hell was tinkering with my work. Fuck fair use, this is down right plagiarism! What will my colleagues think? What will my Lord think?"

Devika raised her head, eye brows raising. "Colleagues? Lord? Wh—"

The demon smirked and held up a hand to silence her. "Little Goddess, for your own paltry sanity, you do not want me to answer those questions."

"But you said someone else has their sights set on my world. So the Sex Magic, its part of some plan, then? It was brought here on purpose?"

The demon shrugged. "I don't actually know and I don't really care. What I do care about is that I'm free from that Tomb, with my full power intact. I spent decades on that other Earth, deprived of my true abilities. And as soon as I finally got them back, I was immediately be imprisoned! Those damn Centurions!" She struck the nearby tree with her fist, making it shake so hard, Devika thought it would fall clean over. "If you hadn't showed up right after, and provided me with continent's worth of lust energy, I don't even know what I would've done!"

Devika blinked and shook her head, confused. "Centurions? You mean like the comic book? What does that—?"

The demoness looked at her with a bit of surprise, then laughed, a short, sharp utterance that made Devika flinch with pain. "HA! Really? They're a comic book here? What are the odds?"

Devika sighed, exasperated. "Alright, fine, I don't want to know. But, listen, if you can control the magic so well, and if it was brought here without your consent, are you able to get of it?"

The demon smirked again. "Why? Don't you like it? Especially you, for whom the power is so strong?"

"NO! It's too strong! I almost murdered half the world with it!"

The demon laughed again. "Well, don't worry. I tweaked the magic just a bit. Something like that cascade effect shouldn't ever happen again. I mean, what's the fun of sex powers if they end up killing everybody? So, even if you have another freak out, that sort of thing shouldn't happen. Not unless, I suppose, you really want it to."

She paused, then said, "Or unless someone keeps fucking with the fundamental essence of the magic. But I can already tell it's designed to elude your science and technology, so you should be alright." She paused again, then said, "Maybe try not to do any weird cloning projects with it. Those never end well, no matter what kind of magic is involved."

Devika put her hands to her head, as though it were throbbing. "Alright, okay, so, you're just going to leave the world like this, then?"

"Well, of course, I am evil, remember?" said the demon with a sneer. "Anyway, it's been annoying meeting you, Little Goddess, but you did prove very useful to me, so I suppose I'm feeling a bit more charitable usual. Be grateful I don't just take over whatever operation is going on around here. My version of a Sex Mage World would be considerably more vicious." The demon turned and held out a finger, one elongated talon held out. With a push, the talon seemed to pierce the very air. As the demon dragged her finger down, glowing red tear opened in the space before her, as if she were cutting away the skin of the world. When the slit was tall enough, the demon slid her fingers into it, pulling the sides of the tear, and it widened into an oval of rippling red. She glanced back to Devika. "Have fun, my child. Try to enjoy yourself, before—well, no spoilers, huh?"

"Wait!" said Devika. "This is Africa! Why did you dump me here?"

"I wanted a private conversation, and also, I'm bitch. Good luck finding a cock to fly with in the wilds!"

"Can I at least get your name?" said Devika.

The demon, already halfway through the mystical door, paused, then turned back, and sneered. "No." Then she stepped the rest of the way through, and the tear snapped shut, sealing up like a zipper, and vanishing into a point. Devika sighed and looked around, thankful to be rid of the insidious creature, but still brimming with questions.

Devika sat down and concentrated, a casting her senses as far as they could reach, until finally, almost a thousand kilometers away, she sensed a cock she could tease a bit for the energy to fly. Once air born, she shot towards home with the speed of a rocket, sipping more bits of energy from men as she went. She was relieved as she sensed her home country, where life had already returned to normal. She could already sense her family and friends, carrying on as if nothing had really happened. The whole affair already felt like a dream.

But she knew better. She knew where the Magic had come from, even if indirectly. She knew that she was still the most powerful woman on Earth, but remembered seeing the sparks of other potentials, triggered during the wave. There would be others like her very soon. Would they all have her good intentions in mind?

Moreover, the demon may not have been sure of the bigger picture, but Devika was. Something had brought Sex Magic here, something with a nefarious purpose. She had no idea where to start, but something was going to have to be done. She, with her power and her knowledge, would need to prepare for the future, for whatever strange and terrible forces were coming. And her first task would be to recruit some help.