The Flume at Falcon Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heaven knows where those thoughts and words came from. I set the brush down on the counter. Laurie turned around and placed her hands on my cheeks and kissed me gently. We fell into a deep, heartfelt embrace. The feelings and emotions that passed between us were impossible to describe. She spoke softly to me.

"Joe? Will you promise me ... that tonight won't be the only time you brush my hair like you just did? It was the sweetest emotional sedative, calming my raging fears. I've never felt anything like that before, so peaceful. Even if I'm not in that same frightened place I was in just now? I won't need or expect it all the time. You'll be able to tell when I do. You have that ability. To get that close ... well, not just close but all the way ... all the way inside my head."

I don't think either of us were expecting something that profound when we embarked on our little road trip. Just some fun, some sex, more fun, more sex, come home, say goodbye. We hugged and caressed each other for a long time, standing there in the bathroom. The same bathroom where we found ourselves winding down not long afterward, simultaneously brushing our teeth and spitting into adjacent sinks. It seemed so banal, each of us a little wary of revealing our individual, quirky pre-bedtime rituals. After all, we may have soared high together, exploring intense emotional ebbs and flows and sexual pleasures; but it was the first time that we found ourselves sharing a bathroom overnight. With someone you've never had a sleepover with before. How could that not feel weird?

Laurie pulled her panties back on and donned a sexy mid-thigh nightie. I complemented her choice of lingerie. She seemed a little self-conscious wearing it, probably for the first time. And certainly the first time standing next to a naked man she'd just had sex with.

I put on a t-shirt and my boxers. No way could I compete with the sartorial talents of an upscale department store's personal stylist. We slipped under the covers and turned off the lights. The French doors to the balcony were left open slightly. The sounds of the pool party and street traffic several stories below were gradually fading into the night. I wondered what kind of sexual activities were on the agenda before breakfast. Laurie started the conversation.

"Joe, will you still be here in the morning? Or will you sneak out and take the bus back home? Are you really OK with everything that happened tonight?"

Not only did I reassure her, but I asked what her pleasures would be when she woke up. She was a little slow to answer, still not certain about where my feelings lay.

"I want to be on my back next time. Both hands and feet tied down. Can you wake up first and start tying me up, while I'm still groggy? I'd like to try some more role playing, too. It doesn't have to follow the same script, but you still would be dominant over me."

I decided it wasn't too early to slip into that role.

"All that's up to me. You won't have a say. In any of it. Now go to sleep. You're going to need it."

Laurie moved over and pressed her body against mine. Her hand stroked my face.

"Thank you, Joe. I feel so safe with you. At rest, lying here. Or under your control. And giving you pleasure, too. It feels good when we work together, when it flows both ways. I had no idea how things would play out when I first decided to take you up on your offer. Or when I planned this road trip. I'm sure it's a lot for both of us to think about. But I'm glad we're here tonight, you and me."

I answered her with a tender kiss. I rolled her over on her back and let my kisses and caresses flow over her whole body, through her thin negligée and on her bare skin. I was very thorough. Moments later we were both asleep.


The Morning After:

I awoke next morning to dark skies and pouring rain hammering against the rooftop. I got up and closed the French doors to the balcony and pulled the curtains together, leaving a small crack to let in some light.

The hotel bed didn't offer any way to tie Laurie's feet, so I moved over both of the heavy armchairs to see if that would work. I decided to try out the neckties I brought and fastened one to each chair and carefully peeled back the bedcovers. As I was securing her second foot, Laurie awoke.

"Is it still the same safe words?"

I grabbed her upper arm roughly. "If you don't behave and do what I tell you, I'm going to gag you. And I'm not joking."

Laurie's face was flush with excitement. "I'm already wet."

Before I bound her second hand, I decided to try something.

"I want to see you finger your pussy. Like you were telling me about last night. When you were a teenager, imagining how it would be for me to fuck you. Now that you know how that feels, show me how you're going to touch yourself the next time you're alone, thinking about what we did this weekend."

She hesitated, discomfort crossing her face. I sat next to her on the bed and pulled her panties down to her thighs.

"Go ahead. It'll get me real hot watching you play with yourself."

Her hand moved toward her pussy but stopped at her mound.

"I ... I've never done it like this. With a man watching me. You couldn't actually see me do it the other night, with my hand in my pants."

"OK, let me give you some inspiration. Get you started."

I pulled down my boxers, freeing my already stiff cock. I put one knee on the bed next to her and began slowly jacking myself off. "See how easy it is? Now do what I say. Start fingering your kitty."

She moaned and slipped a finger between her labia. I could hear the wetness that was already seeping out of her. I watched Laurie frig herself, eyes mostly closed, but occasionally observing my hand move slowly up and down on my shaft, summoning long strands of precum that drooled down onto her hip. It didn't take long for her to begin moaning and squirming, pushing herself toward a release. I waited until she got a little closer before grabbing her free hand.

"No! Why did you stop me? I was almost there."

"You're not understanding how this works. You don't get to come unless I let you. I'm taking over now. I'd better finish tying you up."

I knotted the necktie on her wrist and fastened it to the headboard. I picked up a fifth one and fashioned it into a blindfold. Laurie seemed surprised I was taking her sense of sight away.

"Please don't do that. You never said anything about blindfolding me. You don't need to. Please, Joe, I'll do whatever you want. Don't."

I assumed her objections were role playing, but who knows. "No, you don't get to watch. You're totally at my mercy. I decide what I'm going to do to you. And you won't be able to see what's coming next." I tied the blindfold snugly around her head.

Next I reached under the bed and retrieved the little satin pouch with the vibrator in it. I set it on the mattress and pushed her nightie up, exposing her breasts. Laurie trembled with yearning—and maybe a little fear. Blindness is a powerfully frightening sensation, especially at the hands of a new sexual partner. One who knows you like it rough.

For starters I leaned over her body and began soothing, gentle caresses everywhere. Laurie sighed and stretched as my hands touched her all over, from her face down to her feet. After several minutes of manual foreplay, I squirted some lube on my fingers and spread it on her sensitive nipples, rubbing and tweaking them to their fully erect state, one hand on each breast.

"Oh, baby. That's so sexy. Perfect. Mmm, I'm tingling all the way down to my pussy. You can pinch them harder and pull on them." I wasn't sure I should be taking requests from the sub, but I did it anyway.

Next I slid the vibrator from it pouch and lubed the tip generously. As soon as the soft buzzing started, Laurie flinched with surprise. I let it run for a minute to build her anticipation before touching one nipple. That got a big reaction. I reached over with my free hand and began tweaking her other nipple. The lube at the tip of the vibrator allowed me to circle around on her areolas or across her nipples or even other parts of her breast. I used my other hand to either mimic what I was doing with the vibe or perform an altogether different type of breast stimulation, switching back and forth between both breasts.

It was time to move down below. I pressed the button on the side of the vibe to select a different pulsing pattern. There hadn't been time for me to check out all its various capabilities beforehand, but it seemed all the extra modes would benefit a woman's more complex path to an orgasm. I pressed the tip gently on her mound, right above her clit. Laurie let out a long moan when the vibe touched her. She became frantic once my fingers began teasing her labia. She was incredibly wet. I watched her body twist and pull against the restraints.

"Oh, fuck, Joe! What are you doing to me? I've never felt anything like this before. Please put your fingers in me, in my pussy. I need something to squeeze on."

Soon, Laurie, soon. I promise. But I had other plans for her right then. I moved the vibe to where I could manipulate her clitoral hood with the tip, pressing down and moving it from side to side. I could feel the root of her clit jump back and forth under the vibe. When I eventually pushed my fingers past her opening, she made enough noise to make me worry about the guests in the next room. I brushed those concerns aside as I let my two middle fingers slide all the way in.

I used a very slow in and out motion, making sure I crooked my fingers upward so I could press hard against her g-spot on the outstroke. For variety I would move the vibe away from her clit from time to time, evoking moans of protest from the bound and blindfolded woman thrashing on the bed. The next time I touched her with the vibe, I began a rapid left to right motion on her hood. The results were immediate.

"Aaah, fuck! I'm coming, Joe. Now ... now ... oh god!"

Watching Laurie's climax lurch through her body gave me intensely pleasurable sensations, deep inside my prostate. My cock was rock hard, leaking precum everywhere, dripping down on her bare skin. I slowly eased off on my manipulations as her orgasm receded, shutting off the vibe and carefully withdrawing my fingers from her pussy. They were slick with her juices. I leaned over and held them close to her face.

"Your cum is all over my fingers. I know you can smell it. Remember on movie night, when you were shocked to see me suck on your fingers after you frigged yourself? Well, today you can't see me, but I'm putting my fingers in my mouth so I can taste your cum. But I know you can hear me suck your nectar from them. Mmm, I love the way you taste, Laurie. How did that feel last night when I knelt in front of you and kissed you between your legs? I doubt if it took very long for you to realize why you had to be tied down while I did that."

I let Laurie catch her breath while I sat there licking my fingers clean, silently planning my next move. After waiting several minutes I flicked the vibrator back on. The sound caused her to lurch with excitement. I pushed the selector button to try another pattern. The next one produced a strong pulse repeating about every second

I slid the vibe in her pussy and matched my thrusting with the tempo of the stronger pulse, letting the maximum stimulation occur when I pushed up against her g-spot on the outstroke. I used my free hand to grope and squeeze her breasts.

"Oh, Joe ... Joe ... mmmh! That's perfect, honey. Keep doing that ... please ... yes ... please."

As Laurie got closer to her second orgasm, I surprised her when I placed my hand on her throat, softly at first. As the vibe slid in and out of her pussy, I leaned over to apply thecoup de grace, letting my tongue tickle her clit.

Laurie's body tensed up, straining against her bonds, a steady stream of incoherent babbling signaling she was seconds from the end. I tightened my grip on her throat. Her whole body shuddered when her climax boiled over, and a strangled wail pierced the early morning quiet.

A few minutes went by before I slowly loosened each necktie from her limbs, removing the blindfold last. I lay down beside her and took her in my arms. I could hear the faint purring noise she made the night before when I was brushing her hair. Our cuddling lasted for a long time before she looked up at me.

"Joe, I had no idea sex could feel so good. None ... never ... at all."

Once she recovered, Laurie looked up at me: "Should we stay here another night and just keep going with this? When's your flight back?"

"Sunday. But I'd have to return to Erin's and get the rest of my things and birthday presents first."

"Then I've got the perfect plan. Today's Wednesday. We drive back later this afternoon. You can do family stuff for two days, and we can come back here Saturday and spend one more night together. Does that work for you?"

"Absolutely. I was planning on taking the bus back to the airport early Sunday. I wouldn't ask Erin to make the round-trip drive a second time."

"It'll give us a day or two to recover before we start in again. Speaking of ... I'll bet you'd like to have a nice orgasm before we go down to breakfast. Can you do me missionary? That's one we haven't tried yet."

I was more than happy to oblige. Laurie instructed me to sit at the edge of the bed so she could get on her knees and bring me to full length again. As her loosened hair grazed against my thighs, she eagerly lapped up the precum that had been leaking everywhere. I was hard as stone in no time.

I grabbed the bottle of lube and handed her a condom. She held it in her hand but didn't open it. Laurie sat down on the bed and rested her hand on my leg. We both stared at the unopened foil packet until she turned to me.

"No, I don't want to use one. Not this time. I want to feel you. All of you. The heat of your cock. As it slides in and out of my pussy. And I want to feel you come in me. Usually I can't tell when a man finishes inside, but I know that won't happen with you. I've seen how strong your ejaculation is. I saw it at my place when you jerked yourself on me. And last night. I've seen how much you come, too. I want you to do that inside me this time."

I was frozen with dread—and lust. Not the first time I'd heard a speech like that from a woman. Erin's warnings were ringing in my ears.

"Joe, I haven't had a period in six months. Nowadays I even forget to keep a tampon in my purse sometimes. I don't know if I'm on track for the official one year mark of infertility or whether I'm going to bleed all over the car seat on the way home. I'll respect your decision if you say 'no,' but there's that Plan B pill I can take this morning, after we're done. As close as the corner drugstore. No prescription necessary."

I didn't need much convincing. I don't think I ever wanted to fuck and come inside a woman as much as I did Laurie right then.

"OK, bareback it is. I trust you. What did you say before? You don't want to be putting a child through college while you're on Social Security."

"Something like that." She smiled and squirted some lube in her hand and began fingering herself.

"This is great stuff, very natural feeling. It's not all sticky like all the others. Where did you get this?"

"It's from Europe. But it can be hard to find sometimes."

Laurie added some more lube to her hand and spread it all over my cock with a languid stroking motion. She leaned back and eyed my slick member as it pointed upward, twitching with eagerness.

"Is that good?"

"Perfect. Now lie back and take me inside you."

As I positioned myself over her supine body, Laurie reached down and grasped my erection with one hand and guided it between her legs. She began to move the tip around, letting it tease her sensitive parts. Her other hand caressed my cheek as she whispered to me.

"Joe, I can feel how hot your cockhead is when I rub it on my clit. Damn, that's sexy. Feeling your animal heat on my nub. And all over my pussy lips. I'm so glad we're doing it this way. I swear, you can trust me. Oh, that feels so good when I let it slip in for a second."

When she couldn't take the teasing any longer, Laurie positioned my glans just inside her vagina, raised her pelvis, and grabbed both my ass cheeks.

"I want you inside me now, Joe. There you go. Oh, nice ... nice and hard. All the way in. Aaah, you fill me up so good."

She placed her hands on my face and offered a dainty kiss with just a hint of tongue. Once I began a slow prodding movement down below, the kiss became more insistent.

We had a leisurely, gentle fuck. Face to face, in the light of day. Other than my being on top, there was no domination or role playing. But that didn't mean we were mute.

"Oh, Joe, this is how it should be. Mmm, I love feeling you in me like this. No barriers, your skin against mine. That's what was missing."

I was resting on my forearms, which were under her shoulders so I could hold her closer to me. I ran my fingers through her lovely hair spread out on the pillow and grazed my thumbs against the sensitive spots on her neck and ears.

"Oh, Joe, I never realized how important the emotional connection is. And you've taught me so much. Mmmh, I just love the way you're fucking me, honey."

I felt my own emotions swerving out of their usual ruts, spinning off toward unpredictable places. The sadness and loneliness that drove me to speak to Laurie that first day in the market ... completely gone. Transformed into the sublime, warm comfort of her body beneath me and her wet pussy welcoming my cock inside her, stroke after stroke.

"Laurie, I have a confession. When you took off your swimsuit up on Falcon Rock, I started getting hard. It was a struggle to think of other things to make that go away. And it happened more than once. You did a number on me. I wasn't expecting that."

"Really? Do you know how that makes me feel? Knowing my naked body had that effect on you."

"Laurie, your naked body is having quite the effect on me rightnow. It's so sexy sliding in and out of you. I'm real close to coming."

"Oh, I want to make you come, Joe. I think I can come again, too. That's the effect you're having onme. Keep talking dirty, look in my eyes when you come. That should do it."

The sensuality of our intercourse was overwhelming. The gentle rocking rhythm of our bodies as the rain fell on the roof. The feel of her thighs around my hips, pulling me toward her, urging my penis to penetrate her deeply. Her hands seemingly everywhere: caressing my face, grasping my hair, rubbing my shoulders, gliding over my ass. The sensations of our bareback fuck were breathtaking; I knew I'd come a lot sooner than the night before.

"Laurie, I get super aroused when you let me eat you out. I loved doing that for you last night. I knew I wanted to do that again to you as soon as I woke up. Once today might not be enough. I'll let you think about that."

"Mmmh, I love hearing you talk to me like that. It makes me so hot knowing what my body can do to you. Getting your cock hard and aroused. Making you want to shove it in and fuck me. Doing whatever you want to me. Not wanting to stop until you're satisfied. Like an animal."

Laurie seemed like she was on the brink of losing it.

"Oh, Joe, I'm getting real close. Do you want to come in me now, baby? Can we do it together? Look in my eyes when you're ready to shoot in me."

"Laurie, you have the most beautiful dark blue eyes. I'm mesmerized by them. I always have been. You don't have to ask me to look at them. I'm always looking at them. Fuck ... here it comes ... I'm going to pump my cum in you any second now."

"Do it, Joe. Do it. Come in me."

Laurie raised up her legs and grabbed behind her knees, pulling them all the way back to her shoulders, tilting her pelvis upward. I remembered reading somewhere that was the optimal position for a woman to conceive in, but I was too far gone to care. We looked intensely at each other, faces close, our breathing frantic, both our bodies ready to release the primal pleasure that was building where we were joined below.

1...67891011