The Flume at Falcon Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want it now, Joe. Let me have it. Deep inside me, honey."

Her wish came true. Wave upon wave of intense sexual fire throbbed throughout my groin as strong contractions emptied a huge load of hot cum directly into her willing pussy. The risky act of ejaculating into an unprotected womb gave me an extra thrill. My excitement was no match for hers, however.

"Oh, fuck, Joe. It's so sexy when you look at me like that. Oh, I can feel it! I can feel you coming in me! It's so hot ... so hot. Oh, it makes me crazy. I'm so close, Joe. Almost there. Don't stop. Oh, Joe ... Joe ... you're making me come now. Oh, it's perfect. Both of us together. What youdo to me. Oh, fuck me ... fuck me, baby, fuck me!"

I could feel strong, rhythmic squeezes around my shaft as Laurie's orgasm rippled through her body. Her head thrashed from side to side, and her fingernails raked my back. She gasped for breath between loud, guttural moans. Feeling her climax commence as mine was in full blast was something special, truly emotional. I was too overwhelmed to say anything at first, but I finally found the words.

"Oh, Laurie, honey. That felt so intense. Coming in you like that. Having you underneath me. Making you come. God, you're sexy!"

"Mmm, sweetie. I loved feeling your weight on me when you came. And the way you spurted inside me. Feeling your hot semen splash against the most private place in my body."

We held each other tightly while we remained in our coital position. Several minutes passed before I reluctantly raised my torso and slowly extracted myself from Laurie's warmth. A trickle of cum leaked out of her, prompting me to lean down and clean it off with my tongue. She squealed with surprise, so I drew my tongue slowly around her newly shaved lips, knowing they must be sensitive and feverish from her recent orgasm.

"Oh, Joe. You're kissing and licking my pussy all over. No one's ever done that after coming in me."

I flopped down beside Laurie. We held hands and stared at the ceiling while the rain continued to fall, slowly recovering from the red hot fuck we just gave each other.

* * *

Laurie and I eventually pulled ourselves together and headed downstairs for breakfast in the hotel restaurant. We were mostly quiet, each processing our thoughts. We swapped stories about Erin and joked about what happened the last time we went to our respective high school reunions. An hour later we decided to power walk the Katy Trail to get in the exercise we skipped the day before—other than the rowdy sex. Laurie had been on the trail before, but it was new to me.

"It's 3.5 miles one way, plus a mile from here to the trailhead in Victory Park. If we can make it back to Blackburn Street, we can hop on the M-Line trolley back to the hotel. It should take us about an hour—assuming you don't slow me down," she teased.

Fortunately the rain had let up for awhile. We stopped at a drug store on our way so Laurie could get a Plan B One-Step pill. She calmly opened one of the bottles of water we were buying and swallowed it down while we were checking out. The female clerk gave us a disapproving look. I was shocked when I saw what they charged for one pill.

"You could buy a lot of condoms for what that cost."

"Actually, for what it does, it's cheap. Heck, some people would pay twice as much or more if they really needed one. Time for me to go back on the mini-pill."

* * *

Damn, I thought I was in pretty good shape; but I had a hard time keeping up with Laurie's pace on the trail, even though her legs are shorter. I realized she was more acclimated to the oppressive humidity that rarely plagues Southern California. In fact it was so humid that the skies opened up again on our way back, just before we got to the outer reaches of the M-Line. Our clothes were already damp from the exercise, so we laughed as we made our way in the downpour to the trolley stop. A few minutes later a heritage streetcar—formerly from Melbourne, Australia—lumbered to a halt. The motorman asked, "What are you two lovebirds doing out in the rain?"

Back in our room we were giddy with exhaustion as we stripped off our wet clothes and jumped in the shower. It didn't take long for us to start kissing and getting frisky with each other. My soapy hands were all over her breasts, something I had been looking forward to as soon as she mentioned the road trip that night at FunLand. Laurie was eager to reciprocate. Her hands slipped down to cradle my cock and balls.

"I want to do something for you," she said sweetly.

How nice, I thought, but I never would have guessed what she had planned for me—never.

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall. Yep, both of them," she demanded. "Now spread your legs some more so I can get my hand down there."

I felt her wet body press against me from behind. Her breasts flattened against my back as she slipped one hand between my legs and began massaging my balls. She teased me like this for several minutes while her other hand soaped around my waist and thighs. My cock rose up proudly, yearning for her touch. It finally happened: her fingers fondling the tip, then sweeping down in a twisting motion, letting her palm and fingers stimulate the entire surface of my penis, knob to base.

"I want you to come for me one more time, Joe. Before we leave. Don't worry about getting me off. This is all about you. Me giving to you, nothing expected in return. Not right now anyway. You can plan what you're going to do to me later. Let's consider this a highway safety measure."

A what?

"I want you to have your mind on your driving on the way back, OK? Not on what I look like naked in the shower right now, all soapy and wet. Or face down on the bed with my hands tied behind my back as you sink your cock into my hot little twat."

Oh, my god!

"Does this feel nice, the way I'm touching you? As nice as that titty fuck I gave you last night? When you drenched me with your cum?"

Laurie, what are you doing to me? Who said you could be the "top?" My orgasm rose quickly, fueled by the raw spontaneity of her sexual aggression. As surprised as I was about her unsolicited hand job, what came next completely blew me away. Laurie's voice changed to an odd timbre I hadn't heard before. She whispered close to my ear.

"I want you to pretend it's someone other than me doing this to you. You can't see who's behind you now. It could be whoever you want it to be. Let your fantasies run wild, like you were stroking yourself at home. Just let yourself go. You can think about anyone ... a co-worker ... or the wife of someone you know ... or an old girlfriend you used to have hot sex with. One you still masturbate to. I won't mind."

My breathing became labored and irregular. My groin sizzled with the energy of the approaching climax she was steadily urging from my cock. As she massaged behind my balls, her hand moved in a way that also grazed against my rosebud in back. Was that intentional? Who knows what all she learned while she had my tablet at her house. Her surprise sex play was so disorienting that I was actually unable to picture anyone. She must have read my mind.

"I know you've probably thought about fucking Terri Unger. What she'd look like after you've undressed her. I'm sure you have. Nothing to be ashamed of. I want you to think about her right now. What she'd look like riding your cock, her big tits bouncing around. Remember the selfie we saw the other night, the one I said looked like her? Standing in the bathroom? Think about that, how hot she'd look naked, ready to get in the shower with you. It could be her stroking your cock right now."

"Ahhhh ...!"

My climax was so strong I thought the force of my ejaculation might damage the tiles on the shower wall. Laurie watched the results of her handiwork spewing out.

"Oh, yeah, Joe! That's what I want to see. Your whole body quivering while I jerk the spunk out of you. So many spurts ... so much cum. Ooh, I can feel the contractions behind your balls while you're shooting out. Mmmh! God, this makes me feel like one special woman."

As soon as the last few spasms shuddered through my body, she fell silent. Still pressed against me from behind, still milking the last of the semen from my penis. The rush of the shower drowned out the heavy breathing that overtook both of us. What just happened? Talk about a blindside!

Laurie moved in front of me and put her arms around my neck. We kissed passionately, then gently, both hoping the warm water would last a little while longer.

"Joe, I thought of something you can do for me now. Dry me off when we get out. I want you to do it softly. Let me know how much you like to take care of me, of my body. Make me sigh."

My mission, if I choose to accept it—which I did. It wasn't that hard to make her sigh, actually. The nice, thick, luxury hotel towels made it easy. I derived great enjoyment from the task, drawing it out as long as I could. Laurie handed me her deodorant and raised her arms above her head. The list of things I'd never done before with a woman grew longer.

She bent over and had me ruff up her hair with the towel before she reached for the hotel dryer.

"While I finish my hair, can you rub that body lotion on my skin? All over, from my neck on down. I'll do my arms later. It's that light green tube over there."

I started down at her feet and worked my way up. It was reminiscent of the sunscreen I rubbed into her the day before out by the pool—with some very critical differences. I was thorough, determined not to miss a spot, lingering on her breasts a little longer than I needed to.

While I got dressed, I watched Laurie slip into a pair of lacy panties and matching bra. She pulled a scoop neck t-shirt in a creamy coral color over her head and put her hair up in a high ponytail. A gauzy off-white linen skirt and her Kate Spade sandals followed. It was time to check out.

Laurie wanted to do a round of shopping before we left. Oddly, I didn't feel bored and fidgety while I followed her from store to store. We headed back on the trolley, chatting away about many things except what was running through my mind right then: the hand job in the shower and her insistence that I think about her friend Terri as I climaxed. I seriously doubt I would ever exhort her to pretend some other guy was finger fucking her while I had my hand in her pussy—it just didn't compute. Perhaps one of those mysterious differences between men and women: what makes sense to one gender doesn't to the other. For the time being I let it go. Not worth worrying about unless it started coming up regularly.


On the Way Home:

After loading our things into the Crown Vic, I slipped behind the wheel. We pulled out of Dallas just before sunset. Laurie and I had a subdued discussion on the way back, both tiptoeing around the "what if I like it too much" topic at first.

"The estate sale is next week. Then the house goes on the market. I can come visit you after that. I've only been to L.A. once, when I was a little girl. We went to Disneyland. That was when my father was still alive."

I had a similar story, having been to D.C. on a youth trip many years ago. I was anxious to go back and have Laurie show me around. A whole different experience when you're an adult.

She was the first to break the silence on what we'd been avoiding.

"Joe, I'll go first: I liked it. I liked what we did this weekend. I liked it a lot. I liked it enough that I don't want to stop. Maybe I'm unwilling to admit I liked it too much, but I want to do it for real instead of for practice."

She looked over at me to gauge my reaction.

"Laurie, thanks for being brave enough to blurt that out. It's exactly what I've been thinking all morning. From the time I got up until right now. Those test kitchen recipes were mighty tasty. I'm ready to start in on full servings."

She sighed and touched my hand. "Too bad we're bicoastal. We know we can't do that forever."

"You're right. Either it'll be that good where one of us wants to move—or it won't. We're both adults. We see romantic opportunities closing off. It's not like we're in our twenties anymore. It's always possible that one side will be more invested than the other."

"Well, that can happen when you live in the same city," she remarked. "Let's jump in together and see where it goes. I'm sure the bicoastal thing will be exciting and adventurous—for awhile anyway."

"I'm game. Until the money for airfare runs out."

Laurie laughed. "Or the vacation days. But right now I'm thinking about our return trip to Dallas in three days and those 'full servings' we promised each other."

She scooted over to give me a hug. She added a kiss, slid back into her seat, and turned around to watch the sunset.

During our silence a new worry crept into my head. How would Erin take this? Since it was just we two siblings growing up, our dynamic was simple: big brother teased little sister, big brother ignored little sister. I never stopped to think she went through the same schools I did, often having the same teachers, being asked constantly if she was Joe's younger sister. Always having to compete with my accomplishments and reputation.

It was only later in life that I came to realize that she always looked up to me for approval although I had never noticed before. What if she thought Laurie was taking me away from her? Would she fear losing Laurie as a friend if we broke up? Would she be forced to take sides if the split was messy? This was a complication I hadn't considered before. There were no easy answers to those questions.

Laurie turned back around in her seat. "It's beautiful. The sunset. Can you see it in the rearview mirror?"

Not as well as she could, but that was OK. My turn to drive. There would be more sunsets for us to enjoy together.

Another half-hour down the road I looked over and smiled. It was almost dark by then, and Laurie was getting drowsy. She rested her head against the window and brought her legs up under her on the seat. All of a sudden her posture triggered an intense flashback, from over thirty years ago. Back when my mother also drove a Ford Crown Victoria.

It was the summer after my freshman year at college. I was excited about the big music festival coming up in August near Dallas; but I had no extra money to afford the expensive tickets, not even for one day. Out of nowhere an unlikely solution presented itself.

I had stumbled into our kitchen around 9:00 on a Saturday. My mother was enjoying probably her third cup of coffee as she neared completion on the crossword puzzle in front of her.

"Breakfast was over an hour ago, sleepyhead. You're on your own."

I cobbled together some cinnamon toast, cold cereal, and orange juice and joined her. She filled in the last few squares of the puzzle and looked up.

"I've got a proposal for you. I know you've been talking nonstop about that pop festival later this summer. And I know you don't have the money to go. But you're in luck. I'll buy you a ticket. Just one day, you choose which one. All I need is a favor from you."

I about jumped out of my pajamas when I heard this. I'd do just about anything to get that ticket. Little did I know what the favor was going to be.

"Your sister and her friends want to go to a concert later this month in Fort Worth. All the parents have tentatively OKed this as long as a responsible adult drives them there and back and chaperones them during the concert. This means sitting next to them during the entire show. No smoking, no drinking, no pot, no nothing. Not you and certainly not them. You're eighteen now, supposedly an adult. Let's see if you can live up to that label. I've got several more ground rules, but let's hear what you have to say first."

My heart sank. It was some silly boy band shit they wanted to see. Erin played their crappy music constantly, had their posters on the wall of her room, and sang along with them on the radio. Insidious little sister behavior designed to drive me nuts. And now I was going to have to sit through an entire concert of this? I was torn. Mugging some stranger for his wallet seemed like a better option.

"Sure, Mom," I said meekly. "When is it?"

The girls were twelve; they had just finished the seventh grade. I dreaded the whole enterprise, but I had a self-centered mission to accomplish. I tried to focus on the end goal, the hipper music I wanted to see at the festival.

The day of the concert my mother sent me to gas up the Crown Vic and get it washed. Afterward I stood by sullenly as Terri, Fran, and Laurie piled into the massive rear seat and my sister got in front. They were all typical middle school girls, not quite out of their tomboy phase, with bruises and cuts and scrapes. And not ready for the changes that nature would impose upon their bodies and emotions in a few short years—or months.

Erin was turned around in her seat the entire way over to Fort Worth. All four were squealing and bouncing around with excitement. I refused to play the band's cassette, so they started to sing the songsa capella. Their pitch was so far off that I quickly realized it would be better to have them sing along with the music, so I relented. I informed them I was going to pick the music on the way back—no arguments. On the long drive I steeled myself for sitting through several hours of sappy songs, lame dance moves, and screaming tweens.

The girls had been put on notice: if anyone stepped out of line, I would cut it short and take all four of them home. They were still young enough to buckle under to a threat like that, even if I wasn't a real grown-up. Somehow I made it through the whole concert without a meltdown. I tried to cope the best I could during the show, with my headphones and little portable cassette player, listening to the groups I would be seeing at the festival. I thought the end would never arrive; but there we were, hours later, staggering out into the muggy night air. Trying to find my mother's car in the dark, not sure where we had parked in the vast, unfamiliar surroundings of the Will Rogers Memorial Coliseum.

Erin had agreed that one of the other girls could have the front seat on the way home. That honor went to Laurie as the other three crawled into the back. They were all exhausted; I was thankful they had finally settled down. I slipped David Bowie'sScary Monsters album into the cassette player but kept it low.

I remembered Laurie from that night, sitting in the front seat of my mother's Crown Vic. In exactly the same pose as she was now. Slumped against the window, legs up under her, sound asleep. Same high ponytail—probably the last year or so before she switched to the severe schoolmarm up-do. Little skirt, t-shirt, sandals—check. And the same skinned knee. The one she got climbing up to Falcon Rock, where her life changed one week ago. I would be counting the hours before we could be together again, naked as those sunbathers high above the pool at Willow Creek Park.


* * *


If you've read this far, please go ahead and vote. Feel free to favorite or comment as well if you really enjoyed the story -- that's what keeps us authors encouraged to write more stories. Thanks!

All characters and events are fictional, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is strictly coincidental.

I want to thank my two volunteer editors who, in fairness to them, will remain anonymous. Both performed a light edit since there wasn't enough time to thoroughly go through such a lengthy manuscript. Neither of them saw the edits proposed by the other, nor the final version, but their contributions were valuable in making this a better story.

1...67891011