The Flume at Falcon Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like this," she said. "The traffic noise, the streetcars, the pool party merriment." Laurie turned to look at me. "It'll seem like we're doing it in front of a crowd since we can hear everything."

I took both her hands and held them away from our sides and pulled her body against mine. Our first kiss of the evening started off sweetly until I backed her against the railing, still holding her hands out to the sides. The kisses became sloppy and rough when we started rubbing our bodies against each other—like animals in heat. Memories from our movie night at her house flooded my consciousness: Laurie with her hand in her shorts, wracked in the throes of sexual bliss on the sofa. And how intense my own orgasm was minutes later when she subtly urged me to jerk my seed all over her bare breasts.

"Laurie, you know I'm going to do things to you tonight."

"I want you to. I want you to make me feel helpless."

"I'd like to make you feel good, too. We'll ease into it, discover what excites the other person."

I took her by the hand to one of the heavy plush arm chairs inside and ordered her to sit down. I realized we needed to talk about safe words. After getting the giggles trying to use our high school mascot as the "stop" word, I decided the red/yellow/green system was the better choice.

I knelt down before Laurie, lifted one of her legs, and rested her foot on my thigh. After unfastening her sandal I began stroking her leg and massaging her toes.

"That feels nice," she said, casually pushing the straps down from her shoulders and exposing her breasts.

I didn't want to rush things, so I took my time before moving on to her other foot. I watched Laurie's eyes become dreamy as I guided her into a peaceful, trusting state. When I was done with both feet, I reached for the hem of her maxi-dress and slowly pushed it up past her knees. I spread her legs wider and began a feathery caressing of her inner thighs with my fingertips.

"You know what I want to do to you, don't you?"

She nodded slowly. Laurie looked very different with her hair undone, particularly in the soft amber glow of the lamp. I lifted one leg and draped it over the arm of the chair and placed her hand on her knee. I carefully repeated the same with her other leg and hand. I resumed the feathery caressing of her inner thighs, now more exposed than before.

We stared at each other in the dim light, both knowing what was next. It would be a lot more than that first friendly goodnight kiss after the river concert. It would be the most intimate kiss I could give her. No longer would I merely be Erin's big brother, but instead the man who eagerly thrust his tongue into her waiting pussy.

I grabbed her hips and moved her butt near the edge of the chair, then reached over to the bed where several more scarves were peeking from her bag.

"This will be a trust exercise," I explained as I draped a scarf over each of her bare legs. "I have medical scissors right over there in case we need to cut you loose for any reason."

She nodded and took several short breaths. I slipped a scarf under the chair arm and tied her wrist and thigh to the chair. Laurie let out a groan. I bound her other arm and leg the same way. She was already leaking her arousal: a large clear drop was visibly easing down her perineum. I was just as excited, knowing the taste would be on my tongue shortly.

I moved my feathery touches closer to her pussy. The dim, shadowy lighting enhanced the contours of her newly exposed labia. I manipulated them gently with one hand while my other one drifted up to caress her breasts.

"Laurie, I think you look extremely sexy after shaving."

She was quivering—wanting more, knowing it was coming shortly. My fingertips sought the dampness between her inner lips.

"I've been told I shouldn't skip this chapter."

Laurie smiled and nodded her head, inhaling deeply and letting the sensations wash over her.

I placed two fingers along her opening, nestling each one between her inner and outer lips on both sides. Her wetness allowed a slow stroking motion, up and down. Sometimes I brought them together at the top to trap her clitoris under its hood, adding a little sideways movement to the mix. I periodically replenished the moisture I needed by letting my fingertips scoop up the arousal leaking from her pussy.

"Oooh, baby! That feels wonderful, Joe. So nice."

I finally eased one finger inside her. Laurie grasped her knees tightly and whimpered. My other hand was still squeezing and stroking her breasts, occasionally giving her stiff nipples a firm tweak. Her whole body was twitching with impatience.

My finger was meeting little resistance as I moved it in and out of her pussy, ever deeper with each stroke. In fact, she was so slick that I added a second. Laurie became a lot more vocal.

"Oh, Joe, you're making meso wet. The way you're fingering me. That's driving me crazy when you do it slowly like that."

My other hand moved down near her clitoris where I could let my fingers gently push her hood up and down. Laurie jerked at her restraints and cried out loudly, competing with the sounds of poolside women down below who'd consumed too many craft cocktails.

The scent of female arousal flooded my nostrils. I methodically stimulated her most sensitive areas until I could no longer hold back. Gently spreading her open with both thumbs, I leaned in and placed the tip of my tongue on her perineum and lapped up her wetness. I was seconds away from devouring her.

Laurie looked down at me with desperation. "I want you to suck my pussy now. Please don't make me wait any longer."

It was time.

I guided my tongue over the tender area between her inner and outer lips, right where my fingertips had been a few minutes earlier. Laurie half-screamed, tugging wildly against the scarves and twisting in her chair. Things only got crazier when I began sucking on her meaty labia and dragging my tongue across her clit.

I backed off for a few seconds, varying my technique when I continued. This was new territory for both of us. Picking up on her cues was important to me. I needed to learn how her body works.

"A little softer, babe. Oooh, yes ... that's perfect. What you're doing. Yes, like that. Mmmm, yes ... yes ... right there. Oh, Joe, you don't know how ... aaaah ... more ... don't stop ..."

I can't tell you how turned on I was hearing her say things like that. My erection was trapped in my pants, periodically sending surges of precum down my thigh. Oh, how sweet it was going to be when I buried it inside her hot quim.

Laurie's body was futilely straining against the scarves binding her to the chair. The rich scent of her musk was driving me wild. I reveled in the sloppy wetness of her sex, slurping up as much of her nectar as I could. It became hard for her to put a coherent sentence together.

"I'm close, Joe, real close ... mmh. Ooh, I love it ... what you're doing to me. So close ... so close ..."

Laurie seemed to be reaching for something just beyond her grasp. I hoped the failures of her lovers in the past weren't messing with her head, trying to convince her she couldn't come like this. I slid my two fingers back inside her, thrusting them forcefully, feeling the slickness of her arousal. She snapped her head up and looked down at me with a desperate grimace on her face. I pressed my tongue loosely against her clit and began a rhythmic left to right pattern in a lazy figure eight. I met her gaze just as she began to lose it.

"Oh, Joe, Joe ... that's it ... don't stop ... please, please ... keep doing that ... keep ... keep ... oh, god, you're going to make me come ... now ... right now ..."

A long guttural moan filled the room. I don't think I'd ever seen a woman come as aggressively as Laurie did. Sure, I'd seen her get off three times in front of me at her house, but she wasn't under any restraints that night. Did having her limbs tied down amplify the intensity of her orgasm? That was something my own body couldn't understand. The force of her climax even caused the heavy chair to momentarily lift up from the carpet.

My own arousal was intensified by the pleasure she found from my intimate kisses. I kept my mouth pressed against her pussy, allowing her to move around the way she felt best, hearing her moan softly as her climax receded. The sticky heat from her thighs warmed my cheeks.

I untied the scarves and carefully draped her legs over my shoulders. Laurie leaned over, putting her hands on my cheeks and nuzzling the top of my head. She began to sob quietly. Uh-oh.

I tried to straighten up, but she held me tightly with her legs still resting on my shoulders.

"Laurie, honey, what is it? Did I hurt you?"

It was a while before she could answer.

"No, I'm OK," she explained between sobs. "Better than OK ... it's just ... just a release. Pure emotion ... that's all."

Laurie let out a few more sobs and sniffles before lifting my face and kissing me softly, her tongue joining mine, tasting her own cum. She tried to explain.

"Sorry, Joe ... I'm just so happy. That's never happened to me before. It was ... so overwhelming and so ... very, very good."

She began to cry again. "All those years I missed out ... on feeling that ..."

I held her tightly to me. Our warm tears flowed together.

"It's OK to feel that way, Laurie. Just let it out. Try to look ahead, not back. We have the rest of the night ahead of us. Lots more to look forward to."

Damn, that was the first time I'd ever shed a tear during sex. I was startled by the strong emotional feelings triggered inside me when she climaxed. The "what if I like it too much?" question floated through my head—and I hadn't even come yet.

I eased her legs down off my shoulders and let her wrap them around my torso as I continued to kneel before her, cuddling and kissing. The anachronous rumbling of the streetcars down below was an odd counterpoint to the throbbing dance music energizing the hotel's pool party.

"Joe, I still want to experiment with having my hands tied behind me, but I've never had doggie-style sex before. I'm wondering if it might be too uncomfortable doing it that way. The amount of penetration. Can we try it without the bondage first?"

"Sure, not a problem. Let's get undressed."

I got to my feet and helped her up from the chair. Laurie loosened the belt of her dress, gathered up the hem, and pulled it over her head. She was totally nude. I retrieved her panties from my pocket and placed them next to her dress on the bed.

"In case you need them later," I said while unbuttoning my shirt.

Laurie stepped closer and started unbuckling my belt. I've always found that act to be intensely arousing. No ambiguity about where things were headed. There was a lot of fumbling around trying to remove my shoes and socks as I balanced on one foot at a time. Laurie watched with amusement then knelt before me and yanked down my boxers. My hard cock sprung out, inches from her face. She put both hands on my shaft and marveled at the unchecked flow of precum.

"Wow, you're just as wet as I am."

Laurie looked up at me as she opened her mouth and let my cockhead slide along her tongue. Her lips closed around it, sending intensely pleasurable sensations all through my groin.

"Mmh! You taste so sweet."

I enjoyed the display of her newly acquired oral skills from the online tutorials. Laurie was very accomplished but—bless her heart—tried to do too many things at once, a problem I know many men wished they had. I figured there would be ample opportunities to help refine her technique, but for now I barely needed any fluffing at all. I was as hard as the leg of the chair she was just tied to.

I ran my fingers through her unfettered hair and watched her pleasure me for a bit longer. Her eye contact was exemplary.

"Laurie, that was perfect. You could probably get me off if you kept going, but I think it's time to take it to the next level. Let me help you up."

I guided her over near my nightstand and yanked back the bedcovers. I sat down on the edge of the mattress while she stood in front of me.

"I'll need your help getting ready," I said, reaching over to retrieve the box of condoms. I handed one to her while I unwrapped the bottle of lube.

Laurie searched for a way to open it. "I'm glad you remembered to bring these. I don't want to be parenting an unruly teenager when I'm in my sixties."

"You'll see they're not pre-lubed. I prefer to do that myself. I have a better product."

The packet fell on the floor between us.

"I've never done this before," she explained as she bent down to retrieve it. "That was always the guy's job. Damn, this foil is hard to tear. Maybe if I use my teeth."

Once she got it opened, I asked her to hold it in front of me with the tip down. I squirted some lube into the condom. I put some more in my palm and spread it all over my throbbing erection while she watched.

"Now slip that on my cockhead. Good ... now carefully roll it down over my shaft. Nice ... keep going ... all the way to the bottom ... good job. Now hold out your hand."

I pumped a big blob of lube in her palm and directed her to rub it all over my cock. She was a quick learner.

"I've never had any involvement in this process before," she confessed. "Never even touched a condom. But I think it's sexier when we both share the task."

I stood up and gave her a thank-you kiss. Laurie put one knee on the bed next to me and hesitated.

"I guess I won't be able to see you if we do it this way," she said with a little disappointment. She leaned over and put her forearms down on the mattress. "Is this OK?"

I glanced over at the mirror where we had done our nudepas de deux earlier that afternoon.

"I've got a better idea. Why don't you get a fresh towel from the bathroom?"

I dragged the big chair where she had been sitting over in front of the mirror. I positioned it at an angle to enhance our partial side view, where the dim light would play across our bodies. Laurie returned with the towel.

"So what's happening now?"

"Spread the towel over the chair, then kneel on it. Rest your arms on the seat back. Here, let me get a pillow for you."

Once Laurie got settled, she looked up and realized we'd be able to watch ourselves fucking and look into each other's eyes. A big smile spread across her face.

"Ah, this is so clever. I've never thought to use a mirror before. Probably because I was afraid to watch. I've always been an eyes-closed kind of girl.

"Particularly with some of the guys I was with," she added, almost inaudibly.

"Get comfortable and let me take care of you. You're a woman who deserves that."

I began to caress her body with both hands—slowly and deliberately. Laurie let out a soft moan as our gaze met in the mirror. I couldn't resist gathering her long hair and running my fingers through it.

"Laurie, your hair is so sexy ... so beautiful. Now I understand why you have to keep it pinned up outside of the bedroom. It's too alluring. No telling what might happen."

I leaned over and inhaled its subtle floral scent while my hands sought Laurie's exposed breasts. The feel of her warm flesh sent a sharp burst of lust directly to my groin.

"Oh, Joe, that feels good. Mmm, your hands on me, all over my boobs, so sexy."

Yes, all over, not just the nipples, even though their impressive size was a tempting destination. Best to limit them to the occasional pinch. I placed my head next to hers, resting my chin on her shoulder. We looked at each other in the mirror as my fingers explored her cleavage and my palms rubbed the outside of her breasts. Never lingering too long in one place, wandering all over her front, sliding down from her neck and cupping their fullness, coming up from her waist and caressing them from underneath.

"Joe, do you know how many times today I wanted you to feel me up like this? You can't imagine the heat you're sending down below when you play with my breasts. Right where my legs meet. I'm glad we waited ... so you could touch me in other places, too."

I moved around behind her, leaning over and reaching underneath so my splayed fingers could ripple across her fully erect nipples. Laurie's body jerked with excitement as she encouraged me to be more aggressive with my fondling. I began to cover more territory on her body, one hand playing with her breasts while my other drifted over her hips and thighs. Up and down her back, over her ass, and between her legs—but not quite touching her kitty yet.

While I had my hands on her, Laurie was moaning and writhing, telling me how hot she was getting and how much she liked it, imploring me not to stop. I became even more creative, crouching down and moving around so I could kiss and lick her in unexpected places. As I was kneeling behind her, stroking her ass and nuzzling her thighs, I could see a drop of nectar seeping down from her pussy, glistening in the dim light. Strands of it stretched to her thighs, like honeysuckle dew.

"I'm just dripping, aren't I? Don't let that go to waste, now."

Oh, I won't.

I got up and moved to her side so I could go back to playing with her breasts—stroking, squeezing, tweaking—while my other hand slipped between her legs. I felt her wetness meet my fingertips. Laurie cried out when I rubbed it into her already engorged pussy lips: tugging on them gently, slipping the occasional finger or two between them, seeking out her inner heat. Her body was trembling with arousal. After less than a minute of this teasing, she raised her head and looked at me in the mirror, eyes smoldering with lust.

"Joe, I want you to fuck me. Now."

I knew she meant business: it was the first time I'd ever heard her use the f-word. Yet in the next few minutes I would hear it at least a hundred more times.

I stepped behind her and touched my cock to her entrance, rubbing it up and down, spreading the moisture all over her entire pussy. I could see the frustration building in her face.

Laurie moaned out loud: "Please, Joe, put it in me now. Please?"

I continued to torment her with the tip of my cock, eventually letting it slip in a little.

"Oh, yes! All the way in. I want it."

I gradually increased the depth of my strokes, causing her to groan with pleasure. Her body became more animated, pushing back toward me. I let her take me in a little further on each thrust. I was almost all the way to the hilt.

"Laurie, how does that feel? Are you OK with what we're doing now?"

Her head lolled around. "Oh, yes! I'm more than OK."

My next push took me all the way inside her. I hesitated, wondering if my length was uncomfortable for her. She gave me the go-ahead with a gasp.

"Do me. Now."

I started off slowly, making sure the depth of my strokes was manageable for her. Laurie's head dropped down and a low growl escaped from deep inside her.

"Oh, fuck, that's good. Oh, Joe. This is how I should have been doing it all along."

That was my green light to pick up the tempo. I grabbed her hips and bore down hard on her sweet pussy. A steady slapping noise filled the room as our sweaty skin smacked together and my balls bounced between her thighs. She wasn't shy about telling me how much she was enjoying it.

"Fuck me, Joe. Yes ... yes ... do me ... like a dog. Like a bitch dog in heat ... fucking me from behind. That's the way, Joe. Oh, god, I can watch you doing me in the mirror ... ramming into me ... humping your little bitch. Mmmh, you're driving me crazy ... fucking me like that. I'm ... I'm getting close again, Joe. Don't slow down ... don't. Just keep fucking me ... hard."

Woah! Not the sweet, innocent Laurie Quinn I knew from before.

I wasn't accustomed to having intercourse with a condom, but thankfully it allowed me to last a lot longer than I would have with such a sexy first-time partner. I glanced in the mirror at our aggressive copulation, watching myself sink my cock into my little sister's friend, over and over. The frisson of that illicit pleasure sparked through my body. Maybe she should have been off-limits. Hah! I was well over that line by then. Laurie didn't seem to be having a problem with it.