The Flume at Falcon Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to do it to me, Joe ... make me come again. Oh, this is so good, baby. Keep going ... don't stop ... don't stop ..."

I didn't. Laurie's second orgasm of the night shook her body, convulsing around my thrusting cock. She was much too far gone to hold my gaze. Her loud moaning was probably heard through the walls of the adjacent rooms. I kept up my steady rhythm until she signaled me to ease off.

"Ooh, my leg's starting to get a cramp. I gotta stand up now and stretch."

I carefully dismounted and helped her up. Once the cramp was resolved she had me sit down in the chair.

"You don't mind if I sit in your lap, do you? That was really good, Joe, but I need a few minutes to rest before going over to the bed. Why don't we be sweet to each other for a bit?"

We resumed our make-out session from the pool party, but adding the elements of nudity and privacy to the mix. My erection was parked between her thighs as we engaged in some very determined French kissing. As we cleared our heads I wondered about that burst of dirty talk that came from Laurie's mouth during our more passionate moments. What was going to happen once she was restrained and at my mercy?

"OK, Joe. I'm ready for the main event. I'll get on the bed, and you tie my hands behind me. You'll keep doing me doggie, won't you?"

This should be interesting.

I helped her over and quickly grabbed a scarf. Laurie lay face down as I slipped a pillow under her pelvis and positioned her hands behind her back.

"I'm keeping the scarf a little loose so you won't panic. Remember, you can curl up in a ball and bring your hands around in front if you feel trapped."

"It's OK. Actually I'm getting excited. Thinking about you doing me like this. With my hands tied."

I spread some more lube on my cock and instructed her to press her legs together. As I straddled her thighs the sight of a totally submissive nude woman with her hands bound behind her back gave me a strange feeling in my groin. Not just any woman, though, but little Laurie Quinn—all grown up, longtime close friend of my little sister Erin. Her professionally trimmed mane of hair was spread over her shoulders, just waiting to be grabbed and pulled hard.

"Make sure you use the 'baby hole'," she cautioned me.

Hah! Good one, Laurie. I remembered the embarrassing story about her college lover with poor aim down there.

She wanted to review how the safe-word system worked. "I want to be clear on this, mainly for your sake. I might have reactions that seem like I'm not enjoying it. Wanting you to stop, that kind of thing, but not really meaning it. You can play along, too, can't you?"

"I'll give it a try."

That was completely new territory for me, so I wasn't that sure about my role playing skills. What I was certain about was how aroused I felt and how much I wanted to be back inside her. I spread her ass cheeks and positioned my cockhead between her lips. The wetness from her last orgasm and the lube on my member allowed a smooth, easy entry—all the way in on the first stroke. I leaned over and grabbed her shoulders, pressing them firmly into the mattress, and began a steady, rigorous thrusting.

Laurie let out a loud yelp: half human, half animal. Wriggling and squirming as I laid into her. At first it was a groan or squeal each time I forcefully hit bottom on each stroke; but it wasn't long until her responses blended into long, keening cries as she futilely tried to resist my relentless pounding. Laurie gasped and moaned, as if she were trying to say something. She finally found her voice, pleading and sobbing as if she were actually in distress.

"No, Joe, no. Why are you doing this? Please untie me,please! Oh, I never should have shared a room with you. Stop, please. Let me go. I'm begging you, stop!"

Wow! Even though she had warned me about the role playing, I was still startled and taken aback. It sent a wicked, pleasurable tingling all through my genitals, hearing her pleading and seeing her struggle beneath me—even though I knew it was an act.

"Ohh, I didn't want something like this to happen. I thought we were just going to be friends. Not do awful, dirty things like this. I can't believe what you're making me do. I am so ashamed. What if my mother could see me like this? I want you to stop ... to stop ... oh ... oh, no ... no ... NO ..."

Laurie's body betrayed her, telling an entirely different story, exploding in an unexpectedly quick orgasm—her third of the evening. I kept driving my cock into her, making sure she got full satisfaction, barely slowing down as her intensity waned.

I was just getting into it, however. Out of nowhere a demon took over my consciousness, feeding me harsh words to whisper in her ear.

"Laurie, I should have been fucking you along time ago. So why didn't I? It would have beenreal easy to bang you. If I had known you were such a dirty girl, I would have checked you out that summer after you graduated. Recently turned eighteen, officially a woman. Ready for me to teach you a few things before you started college. Just the two of us. But you were probably still a virgin, weren't you?"

I was shocked by my utterances. What was she turning me into? The role playing was intensifying the arousal burning between my legs. Laurie tried to fight back while I continued to drill into her sopping kitty.

"How can you talk to me like that? I knew you'd be trouble. Disrespectful. Cruel. My mother warned me to stay away from older men like you. Just wanting to violate me. Ruin my reputation. Take what's not yours, what should belong to my future husband."

"Quiet!" I growled, grabbing a fistful of her hair and yanking back.

"I know you can feel how hard my cock is, Laurie. I'm going to keep ramming it into your hot little pussy. The pussy I've been wanting to claim asmine. Thinking about it ... all ... day ... long. Fantasizing about what I'm actually doing to youright now. You bet I was thinking about this. While I was waiting for you to come pick me up this morning ... during our long drive over here ... out by the pool ... at dinner ... on the walk back. And now I've got you. You're helpless. I can fuck you as long and as hard as I want to, and you won't be able to stop me. Protest all you want, but your hands are tied—literally."

But protest she did: "Yellow!"

I halted my aggressive dirty talk and slowed the pace of my humping. "Laurie, what is it?"

"I'm OK, Joe, but ... but actually ... I want it rougher. Put your hand around my throat. Don't choke me, but let me know you're in charge."

Oh ... my ... god.

I reached for her soft, vulnerable neck. She turned her head to the side and asked me to do more.

"Now use your other hand to press my head into the pillow. Be firm, but make sure I can breathe. And put your weight on me. Scare me a little."

I did exactly as she said.

"OK, that's good. Perfect. I'm ready to go again now. Green!"

I certainly wasn't expecting the safe-word protocol to be used toadd fuel to the fire. Was I still in control of what was happening? I began fucking her hard again, pressing her into the bed with my body. She had more to say about it.

"Oh, this is so wrong ...so wrong. If I had known you were going to do this to me ... I would never have let you come on this trip," she wailed. "Is this how you treat all women? Do you pay hookers to let you do this to them? Do you like doing this ... hurting me? Humiliating me? You're sick, you know that?"

Before she could say more, Laurie erupted in a sputtering, thrashing orgasm. Even with my full weight on her, I had trouble holding her down. She cursed and struggled as her climax raged deep inside her. I think it was her fourth, maybe? I had lost count by then.

Laurie eventually settled down although she still gulped and swallowed like someone who had nearly drowned.

"Oh, god! That felt soamazing. I can't believe it. I never, ever ... aaahh!"

I lifted myself off her body, untied her hands, and repositioned the pillows so she could be more comfortable and rest. I lay down beside her and held her close to me.

"Oh, Joe, that was so intense. Words fail me. You made me comefour times tonight."

"So far ..."

"Oh, I'm done for the night. Two is a major accomplishment for me. Maybe a third sometimes, if I'm doing myself. But four! It's never like this with a man. They either don't know how to please me properly—or don't want to bother. But you ... reducing me to a babbling fool like this. And I can't believeyou haven't come yet. As soon as I've had a chance to calm down, I promise to get to work on that. I owe you a nice one."

We joked around for awhile until Laurie asked how I felt about satisfying her fetish, whether I felt uncomfortable doing it.

"I made you do and say harsh things to me. I know you'd never treat a woman like that. You've been kind and playful with me since we reconnected at the river concert. It was selfish asking you to go against your better nature."

I stopped her right there. "Laurie, if I had sensed it would be a problem, I never would have agreed to come on the trip with you. I did it with open eyes. I still haven't fully processed my feelings yet. That may take a while. I can't be expected to do that so soon after it happens, but I can accept the role playing for what it is. Something that gets you hot and wild. That raw sexuality rubs off on me, too."

She seemed relieved when I explained how I felt. Soon we were back to our regular selves.

"You were right about one thing: we should have been doing it a long time ago." She raised her head and gave me a kiss. "You could have come to Austin and seduced me while I was at UT. But you would have spoiled me for other men, that's for sure."

"Well, I would have expected more than just a bedtime romp. Back then would you have gone out to Hippie Hollow at the lake with me and bared all, along with all the other nude sunbathers out there?"

"Absolutely not! But I might do it now, after our Falcon Rock experience the other day. Even considering the hordes of people out there at Hippie Hollow—or so I've been told. I think I could hold my head high, even if I ran into someone I knew."

We bantered back and forth for a few more minutes until it was my time to go sit in the chair. Laurie grabbed the bottle of lube and knelt before me.

"Are you ready to see stars?" she asked sweetly, peeling off the condom and squirting a big portion of lube in her hand. "This pump bottle is very convenient. And I like the way this lube feels, very natural."

She settled in and began a very slow hand job, looking into my eyes with an intense, provocative gaze. I assured her it wouldn't take that much effort to make me come. It drove me wild when she rubbed the end of my cock against her very stiff nipples.

"Mmm, you like that? When I rub my nipples on your cock? It feels real nice over here, too."

Clearly Laurie had absorbed a good repertoire of strokes and manipulations from her independent online research. What made me even hotter was seeing the lust and excitement in her eyes as she guided me ever so slowly to a massive climax.

She moved one hand behind my balls so she could stroke me at the very base of my erection while she massaged the swollen end of my cock with her other hand, teasing and swirling her fingers around the most sensitive parts.

"Oh, Laurie, Laurie ... that's so sweet ... you're really good at this. The way you're touching me ... aah! I wish this could go on forever ... I do. Please don't stop, baby. You're going to make me come so hard for you, real soon."

A sultry smile spread across her face. She leaned in and whispered to me.

"Hey, you want to try titty fucking me? Not only could I never do that before, but I didn't even know that was a thing couples did until I saw those videos."

We fumbled around trying to find a workable position. The solution was Laurie sitting in the armless chair from the writing desk and leaning back against the bed while I straddled her torso.

Laurie's cleavage wasn't voluminous, but it had just the right feel. Her hands were all over, pressing her boobs together with her palms while she teased my cock with her fingers and thumbs. I savored the sensations, knowing I couldn't last much longer. But Laurie wasn't done with her role playing. A wicked, taunting grin crossed her face as my shaft glided back and forth between her warm, soft breasts.

"This is the first time you've fucked one of your sister's friends, isn't it?"

The shocked expression on my face must have answered the question.

"Hah, I thought so! You probably never fantasized what it would have been like, you and me. Way back then, years ago ... together, doing it. No, you wouldn't have. Not someone who hung out with your bratty little sister. You barely acknowledged me, even when I was old enough for you, right after I graduated high school.

"Mmm, but I thought about it. I thought about it a lot. Whenever I was naughty, playing with myself, down below. Alone, in the dark, fingers between my legs. Wondering how I could make you pay attention to me, to want me that way. I would dream I was flirting with you, teasing you and leading you on. Wearing tight, revealing clothing. Letting you know I was all grown up and ready for it."

My head was spinning. Was this more of her role playing? Or was it a true confession?

"I don't want to admit how long that's been. When I dreamed about letting you be my first, wondering how it would feel, if it would hurt. All those times, imagining you on top of me, showing me what a real woman does in bed with a man."

My god, she was a natural at this! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. From introverted, awkward, demure Laurie Quinn, no less. My impending orgasm flared hotter than a kitchen fire.

"You'd make sure no one was around, then slip into my room quietly. I'd be startled and scared ... but my slit would start getting wet immediately. You'd lock the door, slowly walk toward me with an ominous, hungry look in your eyes and throw me down on the bed. Pushing my skirt up, promising me how good it would feel. Ripping my little white cotton undies in your uncontrollable haste. Whispering to me, telling me to be quiet, roughly covering my mouth with your hand. Then shoving your hard man cock between my virgin pussy lips, the harsh stab of pain as you deflowered me. Your body heavy on mine, your thick meat plunging into me, splitting me open, over and over, your sweat dripping in my face. Moaning, getting close, telling me how good my pussy felt.

"Then you'd howl like a jungle beast as you dumped your hot seed in me, not caring if I had protection or not. So consumed with lust that you couldn't stop yourself, damn the consequences. And afterward making me promise not to tell anyone, threatening me if I did. Of course once wouldn't be enough, would it, Joe? You'd keep coming back for more, taking advantage of me, using me, oblivious to the risks. Saying you couldn't stop, you had to have just one more taste of my sweet young pussy."

That did it.

My orgasm exploded ferociously, cum spewing everywhere: streaking across her cheeks, splashing against her chin, dribbling down her neck, oozing between her breasts and pooling at her throat. Neither of us could keep quiet: shouting and cursing, moaning and grunting. Our sexual energy combined and clashed—like two cats fighting as they fell out of a tree. My ejaculation was intense, each contraction releasing sweet, hot pleasure all through my core.

I felt lightheaded as I fell forward, grabbing the back of the chair. Laurie's mouth and eyes were agape, disbelieving. Her hands were raised, all ten fingers spread wide and covered with cum.

"Holy shit, Joe! That's the biggest, the hottest, the most ..." She struggled to catch her breath. "I made that happen? Fuck! I can't believe it."

Laurie realized that her face, among other places, had been directly in the line of fire. She carefully guided a dollop of cum away from her eyelid.

"I guess tonight I was ready for a nasty facial and didn't know it. Wow!"

I brought the chair back upright as she surveyed my extensive emissions, dripping from her chin and sliding down her breasts. She looked at me innocently.

"Did you come, dear?"

Hah! I've always thought sex is better when it's seasoned with humor.

I offered to get something to clean her up. I staggered to the bathroom and brought back a warm, wet washcloth. She had borne the brunt of my ejaculation, so it was the least I could do.

"Thank you, Joe, but I need a mirror to do this. There's way too much. You really wet me down."

I helped her up, and she trotted to the bathroom to take care of the mess I made. I slowly followed, very unsteady in my gait. Laurie was still wiping a few more globs of cum from her neck when I walked in. I put my arms around her waist as we looked in the mirror.

Laurie reached for her hair brush but got a very worried look on her face. She choked back a sob and lowered her head.

"What is it, Laurie? Are you OK?"

I became alarmed as she continued to hang her head down and gaze into the sink, trying not to cry.

"Laurie ...?"

She turned toward me, threw her arms around my neck, and buried her face against me. Her body trembled and heaved as she struggled to compose herself.

"Joe, I'm scared. I ... I don't know what it was that took over my body ... while you were inside me. It felt so intense ... how much I liked being tied up and being treated roughly. What if I can't have good sex without that? What if I need more than what we did tonight, more elaborate or painful or degrading?"

I tilted her head up and wiped a tear from her cheek. I kissed her softly and caressed her face. I slowly turned her around to face the mirror and picked up the hair brush. She lowered her head again and covered her breasts with her hands. I lifted up a handful of her long hair and began brushing at the ends.

I'm not sure why I did it. I certainly didn't head to the bathroom thinking I would start doing that, but her emotions were so strong and turbulent I felt compelled to offer something soothing and gentle. It was one of those moments when the body acts independently of the mind.

Minutes passed. I found the grooming of her hair to be peaceful and calming. I hoped she did as well. Confusing emotions swirled around my head. The brush glided through her hair, her beautiful hair. Constrained and hidden from the world by day. Freed only at night, in private, before she drifts off to sleep. But tonight she shared its expansive loveliness with me. Hair that now slipped sensuously between my fingers as I slowly worked my way upward.

An almost imperceptible humming noise began emanating from deep inside her, low and primal, like a purring feline. I continued to brush—long, languorous strokes. Her hair, smooth and untangled, draped across her bare shoulders. Laurie made the first response since I started brushing. She lowered her hands and reached back, moving them slowly around my hips, pulling me closer to her, nestling my spent cock in the cleft of her ass. She looked up and met my gaze in the mirror, eyes dreamy and thankful. Words finally came to me.

"Laurie, what we did tonight ... it took an immense amount of trust on your part. I feel honored that you chose me to help explore your sensuality. To find out who you are and how to release that passion."

I continued to draw the brush through her hair, shiny and straight, down her back, as we looked at each other in the mirror.

"Here's what I think. What you felt tonight, what caused you to burn brightly in the most inner core of your body and mind ... it's the natural state for you. It may not be for some women. Or other women may need a more intense, painful version. These feelings may not have been right for you at other times in your life ... or with other men. But it's the right thing for you now ... with me. Someone you can trust to take the journey with you ... to explore with you, to protect you, to soothe you."