The Flume at Falcon Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a note to self to get some old neckties the next day at the thrift shop, in case the scarves proved impractical. I'd seen ties used in several of the "tasteful" bondage scenarios we saw—on both men and women.


Road Trip to Dallas:

The Dallas trip couldn't come soon enough. It was worse than waiting for Christmas. My imagination and libido had been out of control since Laurie agreed to participate in the sexual explorations I had suggested two nights before, almost as a joke. The blasting horn of her Crown Vic jolted me out of my obsessive carnal daydreams. I grabbed my bag and bounded down the sidewalk to her waiting arms and the car's cavernous open trunk.

Laurie surprised me again with a new hairstyle: a low ponytail with several loose wisps of hair framing her face in an offhand, sensual manner. She sported an airy, sleeveless white linen dress with the skirt fluttering around her thighs as a light breeze provided some welcome relief from the relentless Texas summer heat. A self-fabric linen belt was tied loosely at the waist, and her bra and panties were faintly visible through the diaphanous fabric. Damn, she looked sexy and carefree.

"I'm just going to give you a polite, friendly hug," she teased. "In case Erin's watching. I'll make it up to you later tonight."

Minutes later we were on the Interstate, headed for Big D. I had to compliment Laurie on her clothing choices again. And her evolving hairdo, gracefully alluring each time I saw her.

"I have a confession to make," she said, as she pushed the Crown Vic well beyond the posted speed limit. "I turned myself over to a personal stylist at Bloomingdale's. She picked out all the clothes you've seen me in since the river concert: dresses, blouses, shoes, jewelry, handbags, swimsuit—the works. Even the lingerie. It wasn't cheap, but the transformation was long overdue. I've been dressing like a slob for years. I never really knew how to dress casually without looking like I was ready to clean out the garage. This is the first time I can recall being emotionally comfortable in my non-work clothes."

"You do look happy and confident. The new things you've been wearing really suit you. They bring out the sensual, easygoing Laurie I always suspected was hidden behind the old you."

She shot me a sexy, "you have no idea" smile.

"And they sent me over to Osgood O'Neil for a beauty makeover. They trimmed my hair to a more manageable length, then subtly lightened it by adding a bit more red. Plus they showed me how to do a ponytail correctly, both high and low, and some other little tricks. Do you like the way it looks?"

"Absolutely! Your bare neck is one of you sexiest features, and those new do's really enhance that."

"Without looking like a schoolmarm, like I did before?" She laughed. "It's OK, everybody gave me grief about that. I just didn't know what to do with my hair, so I let it grow long and pinned it up—never a strand out of place. Now I've learned how to make it a little messy and casual."

I reached over and fondled her hair where it hung down in back, letting my thumb caress the nape of her neck. Laurie let out a little moan and squirmed in her seat as she gave me another suggestive look. I wondered just how crazy it was going to get once we arrived at the hotel.

* * *

We breezed through the lobby, checked in, and headed to the elevators. I noticed a poster promoting their nightly pool party but warning it was restricted to 21 and over. I wondered if there was an upper age cut-off as well.

Once we got to the room I subtly surveyed the furniture, checking its suitability for our after-dark activities, looking for places where scarves and neckties could be fastened. Laurie was anxious to enjoy the hotel pool.

"I'm ready to get wet," she announced, whipping the linen dress over her head. Her bra and panties quickly followed. I guess that answered the question of whether I should go into the bathroom to change. Her nonchalance about nudity was almost like she was another person, certainly not the Laurie Quinn I knew before.

"Laurie, see how your Falcon Rock experience makes it easy for you to get 'nekkid' without being embarrassed?"

She stood before the full-length mirror and smiled as she watched me undress. Once I was free of my clothing, she beckoned to me.

"Joe, come stand over here."

We looked at ourselves in the mirror, proudlyau naturel. Not at Falcon Rock in front of dozens of strangers but just the two of us, alone in a hotel room.

Laurie continued to stare at me in the mirror as she began touching my body gently with her fingertips, our first truly sexual contact. Across my chest and upper arms, then my hips and butt as she moved behind me. I reciprocated, with innocent touches on her shoulders, not so innocent on her breasts. We moved and turned, circling around and letting our bodies graze against each other, improvising a delicate dance step.

Sometimes we looked directly at each other, sometimes we used the mirror. Our hands wandered, gliding across skin, tracing random patterns, sending erotic tingles all through our bodies. The air conditioning in the room had swelled her nipples to an impressive size. They scraped across my torso and the palms of my hands. I could feel her thick muff tickling my ass cheeks when she moved behind me. My cock stretched to its full length, threatening to point toward the ceiling. Our touching and grazing went on far longer than I expected. Laurie looked up at me.

"I never would have been comfortable doing something like this before with a man. Not even one I'd been with for a long time. Touching him everywhere, letting him touch me. Completely naked, in the daytime. I'm so glad you tricked me into going up on Falcon Rock and shedding my inhibitions. Something changed inside of me, in my head. It liberated me. It's such a cliché, but I feel invigorated and free."

We commenced a nude, full body hug as we both looked at ourselves in the mirror.

"I like what I see," I remarked.

"Me too. But we'll have to put on our bathing suits if we want to cool off in the pool."

I was shocked—and pleasantly surprised—when Laurie donned a well-fitting bikini that highlighted her new curvature up top. She slipped into a white oversized shirt for a cover-up—to prevent any startled room service waiters from dropping their trays as we made our way down to the pool.

* * *

We found an available umbrella poolside, stripped down to our swimwear, and spread our towels on a pair of nearby loungers. After we took a quick dip to cool off, Laurie had a novel suggestion.

"Why don't we apply 100% of the sunscreen on the other person's body? Not just our backs. That'll make us more comfortable with touching each other all over."

Even with all the other times I had rubbed my lotion-smeared hands over a girlfriend's hard to reach areas, it was startlingly intimate to do Laurie's whole body. And it felt even better on my end when she reciprocated. I noticed her scraped knee was healing well enough to not wear a bandage.

We ordered drinks poolside and tried to ignore the muggy weather. Laurie talked some more about her feelings after her mother passed.

"Since my father died when I was young, I had an unusually strong mother/daughter bond, particularly being an only child. It took me a long time to come to terms with my grief after her death. I was adrift emotionally. After the broken engagement I was finally able to start dealing with her estate because it gave me purpose. It gave me something to focus on instead of how miserable I was being alone for the first time in years. Working on something constructive instead of wallowing in self-pity."

We continued our talk about relationships. I became more candid about my failures in that area. It seemed deeper and more honest than our earlier conversations. I felt an unexpected emotional warmth as we spoke. Or maybe that was the intense sexual anticipation that had been pulsing through my body since I slid into the passenger seat of the Crown Vic that morning.

After we went back in the pool, we were standing under the umbrella drying off.

"I guess your sister and everyone else back home are talking about us now."

"I hadn't given it a first thought, much less a second thought. I'm glad to be here with you."

That crazy few seconds as we stared at each other, letting our emotions surge and cascade over us, erotic energy crackling in the air. I brushed my thumb along the line of her jaw and leaned in to kiss her. It was meant to be polite and neutral, but my inner animal made it anything but. Tongues more than touching for the first time as a mewl of passion escaped her lips. The kiss became one that belonged hidden behind closed doors, not poolside.

Laurie wrapped one leg around mine to pull herself even closer. My penis stiffened immediately. She felt it jerk against her down below. Laurie broke the kiss, surprise spreading across her face, and glanced down. She gasped as she felt the full length of my arousal throb against her mound. Laurie gave me a frantic look, hissing softly.

"One kiss and I make you hard like that?"

The look on her face was that of a woman who hadn't thought herself capable of producing a raw, instantaneous reaction like that from a man. A look of someone who was about to lose control.

"Are we going to make it to dinner?" she asked.

I wondered if we'd be on each other as soon as we got back to the room. I wanted to stretch out the anticipation through the evening meal. Maybe have an after-dinner drink by the pool before it got too rowdy with the younger crowd.

"I hear it's not healthy to skip meals," I admonished.

She agreed with a wicked look on her face and stepped back. "I'm going up to take a shower. You need a few minutes away from me so you can cool off. Your admiration is stretching the front of your trunks."

As I watched her saunter off, a delicious, euphoric sensation quickly centered in my groin: a first-time fuck with Laurie Quinn was almost a 100% sure thing—short of a lightning strike or kidnapping.

* * *

I sat down for a timeout while the afternoon slipped into the golden hour. When I returned to the room, the bathroom door was ajar and the steam from her shower was seeping out. The dress she had selected was laid out on the bed. Normally I don't like tie-dyed fashion since it's such a cliché, but whoever designed and created that dress was a master. Subtle gradations of dark indigo splashed across a slinky gray viscose fabric. I bent over to see what was on the label, but saw nothing but three dots and "Made in USA." Huh? I thought all clothing was manufactured overseas these days.

"Joe, I need you to come in here for a minute."

When I pushed open the bathroom door, I saw Laurie perched atop the counter, nude, with her legs spread apart, and her hair wrapped up in a towel. A pink plastic razor was in one hand and a small hand mirror in the other.

"Do you have any shaving cream? I want to take off more than my bikini line."

I somehow resisted the urge to faint on the spot and instead advised her to trim before she shaved. I even had a small pair of blunt-nose scissors in my grooming kit.

"Can you do that for me? The trimming first? Then I'll do the shaving, but I need you to hold the mirror while I do it."

Damn, I guess I'd better get used to having Laurie Quinn pull the rug out from under my feet on a regular basis. She handed me a comb to help with the process as I knelt down before her, wielding my tiny scissors. This was definitely going on the "Intimate Things I've Never Done with a Woman Before" list, a list I had a hunch would grow longer during the next 24 hours.

Halfway through the assignment I noticed a drop of Laurie's arousal oozing from her pussy. I looked up at her.

"Yes, I'm getting wet. You noticed? Try to stay focused on the task at hand. We still have a ways to go."

I had a raging hard-on that was still a few more hours from relief, so I concentrated on carefully finishing my trimming duties. Before long I was spreading shaving cream on her lips and mound. Her drool was becoming more pronounced. Laurie handed me the mirror and began to draw the razor gingerly along her outer labia.

"I watched several videos online to see how to do this, but I'll admit I'm nervous doing it the first time. I'm glad you're here to make sure I don't bleed to death if there's a slip of the hand."

I was probably more anxious than she was while she slowly revealed the sexiest pussy I'd ever been that close to: prominent inner lips, plus a noticeable clit peeking out. It was all I could do to keep from dragging my tongue all over her. I hopped in the shower before things went too far.

While I was toweling off afterward, I eyed Laurie's damp body: bent over, hair dryer going full-blast on her auburn locks—and her sweet tush, prompting thoughts of enthusiastic rear-entry sex to come later.

As I was getting dressed, she walked out from the bathroom, naked with her hair put back in the messy low ponytail she had earlier. Laurie glowed with a gentle flush of color from the humid bathroom and her time beside the pool earlier. I watched her slip into a pair of panties and the tie-dyed maxi dress. The spaghetti straps settled on her shoulders as she reached for the thin rope tie at the waist. The high-low hem gave the dress a subtle sexiness as it drew attention to her feet. Did she forget to put on a bra?

The color of dress complemented her hair in an unexpected way, perhaps by mirroring the color of her eyes. There was a wide expanse of bare skin: arms, shoulders, chest and back—appropriate for the summer heat.

"I never would have worn a dress like this before," she admitted. "Way too much showing. I wasn't confident enough."

"I think it looks casually stunning. It's a perfect fit and style for you."

Laurie stood at the mirror and turned back and forth, adjusting her dress. I walked over and gently stroked her ponytail as it hung loosely on her back.

"I can't wear a bra because the back of the dress is too low. That's not going to bother you, is it?" She glanced in the mirror and smiled. I didn't need to answer. Laurie sat down and strapped on a pair of block heel sandals and announced she was ready to go.


Dinner and Drinks and More:

We took the M-Line streetcar several blocks up to a Cajun/Creole restaurant but decided to walk back afterward since the weather had cooled off a little. A hint of rain was in the air. We held hands and walked at a leisurely pace. I could see her breasts subtly jiggle under the thin fabric of the dress with each step. She had to know my eyes were all over her.

As we walked up the front driveway of the hotel, we could hear the pool party getting underway. Laurie suggested we join in and have an after-dinner drink.

"It's not too crazy in there yet. We can tease ourselves a little by not rushing upstairs right away."

Laurie plopped down on one of the striped settees, leaned back into the throw pillows, and put her strappy sandals up on my legs. She hailed a passing waitress and ordered two mojitos. We were both quiet as we waited for the drinks, contemplating what was to come when we returned to the room.

My sexual excitement was brimming over by the time the waitress brought our cocktails. After a few sips Laurie remarked that we were actually very lucky to have crossed paths when I got to town.

"I was thinking: what if our schedules that first day at Natural Grocers hadn't coincided? If we had decided to go shopping at different times? I'd been meaning to call Erin. It'd been almost two weeks since I got back. I probably would have called by the weekend. Maybe I would have run into you.

"I almost decided not to go to the river concert. Sometimes you can really be lonely in a crowd." She touched my hand. "Do you ever get that feeling? I hoped you were going to be there. I rushed over to a thrift shop and bought that dress. Otherwise I would have worn my usual drab clothes."

Wow, she went out and bought that colorful dress to look sexy for me. So I would notice her. Well, it certainly worked. Not to mention all her new clothes and hairstyles. I was flattered to the point of getting a little choked up.

I caressed her legs under the dress. "I'm sure we're both asking ourselves: how did we get here?"

A few other couples were making out, so it didn't feel that odd when Laurie leaned over and gave me a gentle kiss. Our contact was restrained and romantic, belying the passions that were about to overflow.

Eventually we tired of the irritating music geared toward the younger crowd, so Laurie took a final sip from her mojito and handed it to me to finish. "Let's go upstairs and find out some more things about each other."

We were alone in the elevator at first. I kneeled down and told her to lift up her skirt.

"Higher," I demanded as I ran my hands up the back of her legs.

"Oh my!" she cried out and slumped against the side of the elevator.

I slid her panties down to her ankles. Laurie was trembling when the elevator dinged for a stop.

"You'd better hurry up and step out of your underwear. You don't want this stranger to see them around your feet."

She quickly complied. I balled the panties up in my hand and straightened up at the last second. A young hipster dude with an overflowing ice bucket and a Rutherford B. Hayes beard stepped on—wearing shorts with suspenders. If he only knew what I was about to do with this sexy, unassuming woman.

When we got to our floor, I grabbed Laurie's hand and hustled her down the hallway. As I fumbled with the card key at the door, she casually fingered my belt buckle.

"Joe, I was just thinking. If we had already had sex several dozen times, there probably wouldn't be too many surprises as to what's going to happen once the door closes behind us. But we both know that's part of the fun tonight—not knowing."

I pushed the door open. Laurie went right to her bag and pulled out two scarves and draped them over one lamp and asked me to turn the other one off.

"And can you open the doors to the balcony while I'm in the bathroom? I'd rather hear the noise of the city instead of mood music."

I stepped out on the balcony and realized our top floor room was right over the pool area. I went back inside and took out the condoms, lube, and the scissors and put them in a discreet location in my nightstand. I decided to wait until next morning to pull out the vibrator, so I positioned the little satin bag out of sight under the bed.

I eased off the room's air conditioning and went back out on the balcony to soak in the nighttime view of the city and listen to the pool party kicking into high gear.


Behind Closed Doors:

A few minutes later I sensed Laurie had come out from the bathroom, but she didn't join me right away. I could hear soft metallic clanging noises, so I looked around. She was standing by her nightstand, removing her rings and bracelets. Laurie looked up at me as she unhooked her necklace. She took a hairbrush from her purse and loosened her ponytail, letting her hair fall completely free for the first time.

I watched as she walked slowly toward me, brushing her hair out, letting it spread over her shoulders. The symbolism of the long, unrestrained tresses caressing her bare skin was not lost on either of us. It was more red than brown in the golden light from the scarf-draped lamp. She dropped the elastic hair bobble in my shirt pocket.

"Hang onto this for me. I won't be needing it the rest of the night."

Laurie stepped over to the railing and looked down. A soft summer breeze played with her hair and the hem of her dress. The raw, carnal desire I had for her at that moment was unbearable. The beast in me yearned to take her from behind, right there on the balcony.

1...56789...11