The Flume at Falcon Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, but that's whenshe would do me. Give me a hand job. But I've never done myself in front of someone I've never been to bed with. Have you ever watched a guy do it before?"

"No, I haven't. But there's a first time for everything, right?"

Laurie tilted her head back slightly as the tip of her tongue moistened her lips seductively. It almost seemed involuntary. She had me off-balance emotionally and was enjoying it.

"Can't you stand in front of me and do it? Finish on my body? Like those videos where the guy shoots out on her tummy or her boobs or her bum? Here ..."

Laurie stood up and unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and striped off her bra, tossing them to the side. She pulled off her shorts and panties and twirled around like a ballerina.

"There, just like up on Falcon Rock. You can just drop your shorts and take it out, like you did up there." She plopped back down on the sofa and patted the cushions on either side of her thighs. "Come kneel here, straddle my legs. Remember, I've seen you naked before."

I obeyed silently, as if in a trance. My cock was harder than marble. I don't think I'd ever been so turned on and discomforted at the same time as I exposed my erection.

"Mmm, no cold water effects this time—quite the opposite."

Her playful manner ended abruptly.

"Let's make one thing clear: I'm not going to touch you. You're on your own. I'll merely be a passive observer."

I knelt on the sofa, swooning at the reality of having my stiff, dripping cock in my fist, inches away from Laurie Quinn's bare breasts.

"Just keep it off my face, OK? I'm not ready for that."

I couldn't believe this was happening. My thoughts drifted back to seeing her in Natural Grocers a week earlier, innocently pushing her cart around in her faded UT sweatshirt.

After watching all that erotica my cock was within a few dozen strokes from going off. Not to mention the thrill of having demure Laurie Quinn there, watching it with me, taking it all in. Turning into an uninhibited, randy minx. I still couldn't believe she had diddled herself to several orgasms right in front of me.

"Go ahead, Joe. I'm waiting. Start stroking. Don't be shy. I showed you mine, so to speak. Now you show me yours."

I had to close my eyes at first; it was too overwhelming to look at her while I tugged on my prick. Laurie chided me for my cowardice. "No fair. I thought you liked looking at my deep blue eyes."

I finally got into the groove. It was like when people describe their conscious selves leaving their body and floating up to the ceiling to watch some unimaginable activity occurring down at ground level. Laurie wasn't afraid to look me right in the eye; that wasn't like her. I used my free hand to fondle and massage my balls, increasing the pleasurable tingle between my legs.

"Hmm, I'm learning a few things from watching this. How you're caressing yourself. And where," she said pleasantly. "I'll show you how I like my breasts to be touched. You can watch while you're stroking your shaft."

Laurie followed through on her promise, playing with her impossibly swollen nipples and running her hands all over her boobs. She had to know that was making me burn even hotter down below. From that point on she didn't say much, just a few soft, monosyllabic words of encouragement. Even though my balls were aching, I wanted to prolong the sensation as much as possible. I kept my cock teetering right on the edge of an orgasm—such sweet, smoldering agony!

I was so close. Precum was leaking down onto her thighs. A few more strokes and there would be no turning back. Laurie pressed her boobs together, her mouth slightly open as she looked up at me with anticipation. I met her stare. She began jiggling her breasts, making a more inviting target.

"Joe, you're holding back on me, aren't you?" she scolded. "Forget what I said earlier about not touching. Do you know how close I am to grabbing your dick and finishing you off?"

That comment was enough to trigger my pre-ejaculation, a steady flow of semen pouring down on her leg, right before the major contractions started. She seemed startled by how hot it was.

"Laurie, are you ready for this? I'm going to shoot all over you now."

Boy, and shoot I did! Nearly a dozen forceful spurts against her chest. She gasped as each shot impacted her body, strong and hot.

"Oh god, Joe. That isso hot. So much ...so much. Oh, wow!"

A final drop of semen dangled from the end of my cock, left behind after my last contraction. I scooped it up before it could fall on her carpet and rubbed it all over my sensitive glans. Laurie was still cradling her boobs in the palms of her hands as my cum ran down the front of her chest and onto her stomach.

We were speechless, sheepish grins spreading across our faces. Laurie finally asked for a favor.

"Joe, would you be a dear, and go down the hall over there to the powder room and get the box of Kleenex?"

I stumbled in the direction where she had pointed, trying not to keel over. When I returned I held out the box so Laurie could take what she needed to clean up. She used numerous tissues, remarking that maybe she should have sent me for a roll of paper towels instead.

When I got back to the den after disposing of the evidence, Laurie was buttoning her blouse. Her panties and bra were still on the sofa. I approached her, and we both stood there awkwardly for a minute.

"I guess it's true," she remarked as she put her arms around my neck.

"What is?"

"About the grocery store being a good place to pick up women for sex."

We both had a good cackle over that one. Laurie asked if she could borrow my tablet and return it when I came to pick her up for my birthday party. She wanted me to bookmark a few websites that had how-to instructions for hand jobs and blow jobs.

"I think I need to do some research before things veer off into uncharted waters."

I thought of a few couples-oriented sites I knew would be perfect. Just before I pulled up the first one, she reached out and touched my shoulder.

"Do me a favor, will you? What happened here tonight ... why don't we let that be our little secret for now?" she said with a wink.

She didn't have to elaborate. I readily agreed and invited her to sit next to me as I revealed the ones I had chosen.

"I'll show you three different women who've established themselves as quasi-amateur porn stars, mostly in the blow job and hand job arena. Each has their own website and individual style, and they only have sex with their husbands or boyfriends. Plus you never see any shots or camera angles that would require other crew people on the production, so it's just the two of them—or it seems that way. It's either point-of-view, or POV for short, where the guy holds the camera and points it at the woman and/or stationary shots on a tripod.

"The first gal is a longtime Internet favorite. She and her husband do videos where you see her but rarely him. Mostly shot from the husband's POV, but they also use a second camera on a tripod for a two-shot with only his lower body visible. Plus the slow-motion replays are always a treat.

"She is an absolute cum slut: on the face, on her tongue, on her tits, in her hair. And she swallows with gusto. I think her humor and playfulness set her apart from the others. You hear the whole dialog between them, particularly her talking as she works on his cock. Her specialty is the ultra-slow hand job or blow job once she's gets him close to ejaculating."

"Her boobs are huge! Are they real?"

"I think so, at least in all the early videos. My ex-girlfriend even had a subscription to this website. We loved watching it together and getting turned on by her antics."

I could tell Laurie was shocked by the revelation. Until that night she could probably honestly say that she didn't know anyone who openly admitted to watching hard core pornographic videos, especially ones involving facials and boob cum shots and swallowing. Not to mention someone who had a paid subscription to a website with all of that!

"Now this second performer has a different style. No dialog, just contemporary electronic music soundtracks. She films herself in very soft focus. Same general framing: you see her face and boobs but just his dick. His cum mostly end up in her mouth."

"I didn't know this could be a career move for women," Laurie noted. "Doing your own thing and not having to get chewed up in some sleazy operation run by creepy, threatening men."

"OK, this last one has a little soft focus going as well. She's very sexy but keeps all her clothes on. This subgenre of porn is called 'clothed female, nude male' or CFNM for short. Again, you only see her face, never his. Just his cock."

"Do I need to be taking notes?" she quipped. "I have to say, there's something really sexy about a woman working that slowly and deliberately on a guy's pole. I imagine that's a very satisfying way to have her take care of you."

We finished up by watching some extremely explicit sex education videos.

"This is a whole different class of erotica. An emphasis on Kama Sutra type sensibilities and surroundings: incense, candles, hot tub, massage oil. A helpful narrator keeps you informed every step of the way. No cum shots, though. I think you have to pay to see the 'happy endings' on their website."

Laurie seemed overwhelmed by the sheer explicitness of the videos and their noticeable difference from the usually tawdry mainstream professional porn.

"I think I've got enough to work with. Thanks for walking me through this extra material. You selected some interesting offerings, Joe. I think I'm going to have fun with this. As an educational exercise, of course."

I gave Laurie a final goodnight kiss and reminded her of the time I'd be picking her up Sunday night.


Double Dating at FunLand:

Birthday night, the Big Five-Oh: Joe gets to do what-ever he wants. I had nixed Erin's suggestion of going to that free summertime community event, sitting in lawn chairs in front of City Hall, passively watching a movie on a temporary screen. Besides, I wasn't interested in getting dinner from a food truck when my birthday status could get us cuts to the front of the line outside Post Oak BBQ—an otherwise interminable wait that I refuse to put up with the other 364 days of the year, even though their food is exceptional.

I went to pick up Laurie while Erin and Ed were getting cleaned up and ready. She came to the door wearing another atypical outfit: sexy and flattering, effortlessly casual and chic at the same time. I was really curious about the secret behind her sartorial transformation.

"Joe, here's your tablet back." She declined to say anything about what she might have viewed on it when I asked.

"We can discuss it later. Otherwise you'll be fixated on my reactions the rest of the evening." She had a good point there.

After pigging out at Post Oak BBQ, we swung by the 7-11 to get some beer to drink while we played mini golf at FunLand. Yes, they let you bring your own as long as it's in cans. That's a perfect example of why a small, family-run business is different from a national corporate operation. Erin limited us to a single six-pack between the four of us, being the spoil-sport that she is.

Since it was still sweltering outside, the mini golf courses weren't crowded. We originally planned to play all three, since we never had to wait at any of the tees; but we stopped after the second course. Erin and Ed wanted to take a spin in the go-karts for a change of pace. Laurie and I declined, instead using the opportunity to enjoy some frozen custard from the snack bar.

The harsh noise and foul exhaust from the go-karts enveloped us as we sat on a bench, silently licking on our cones. I glanced down at the bandage on her scraped knee, recalling her breezy nudity up on Falcon Rock. Laurie eventually had something to say, although she didn't turn to look at me.

"Joe, I've been thinking about what you suggested last night. Especially while I was using the tablet after you left. I saw somevery interesting visuals as I jumped around to various websites. Remember, you talked about us trying out some of the erotic activities we saw on the videos?" she asked nonchalantly. "I think I've built up a level of trust I'm comfortable with. To move forward on that plan. How about you?"

A surge of blood flooded my penis. "So you think it's a good idea? Our experimenting together?"

"Sure, kind of like a test kitchen, working out various recipes," she explained as she concentrated on swirling her tongue around the diminishing dome of custard sitting atop her cone. "But I think we should drive to Dallas and get a room. I'll pay for it. Let that be my birthday present to you.

"It's too weird thinking about it happening in my parents' house. It's too depressing and staid for what we have in mind, and doing it in their bed would be way too creepy."

She still hadn't looked over at me. I had to admire her wry, deadpan manner of laying out the plan. The plan where we would fuck each other's brains out on an overnight road trip. Laurie was full of surprises. Who knew?

"Should we say we're going there to catch a Rangers baseball game?" I wondered.

She laughed. "It doesn't really matter what our cover story is if we spend the night." Laurie finally turned to look at me and grinned. "Can you handle the teasing at home from your sister?"

"Sure, I'm a big boy." I didn't mention Erin's cautionary words about Laurie's possible motherhood quest.

"I know of a cute boutique hotel in Uptown we can stay at, though we'll likely be some of the oldest people there," she warned.

We quickly decided to leave as soon as we could. Laurie filled in some more details.

"I can't go tomorrow. I have someone coming over to do the appraisal for the estate sale. So let's do it the next day. We can leave right after lunch, around 1:30. I'll drive over there, and you can drive back. Bring a bathing suit. I don't think we can get away with what we did up on Falcon Rock at the hotel pool. They've got a good restaurant there, but there're lots of other choices within walking distance. Plus there's a free trolley that runs up and down the main drag."

"I've heard about that, like the ones in San Francisco. Each one's a different historic streetcar from other cities."

I watched Erin and Ed get out of their go-karts and head our way. Just before they got within earshot Laurie added one other thing.

"I can supply the scarves for restraints, if you can bring the condoms ... and whatever else you think would be helpful." Laurie gave me a teasing smile and popped the tiny remains of the cone in her mouth and began licking her fingers.

While I tried to regain my composure after that last comment, the others had a short discussion about whether we should call it a night or head over to the midway and wallow in the nostalgia of cotton candy, arcade games, and nausea-inducing carnival rides. I used my birthday privileges to veto any more activities at FunLand. I was more interested in seeing what Ms. Quinn might have in store for me when I took her home.

Ed went off to get some sodas from the vending machines while Laurie headed for the ladies' room. As soon as they were gone, Erin pounced. She plopped down next to me and literally got in my face.

"What have you done to Laurie?"

"What do you mean 'what have I done to Laurie'?"

"She's actingreally weird."

"You say she always acts weird."

"No, you know what I mean. For starters, her hair is in a ponytail instead of pinned up tightly. I haven't seen her in public like that since we were Campfire Girls. She even had some discreet cleavage showing when she bent over to putt. I'm sure my husband noticed that.

"And she's acting calm and easy-going. Confident, self-assured. She's usually a mess of neuroses and indecision. Self-doubting, uneasy around men. And her clothes! Adress to play mini golf? Did you take her shopping?"

"No! What makes you think I would do that?"

"Look, I know Laurie and I know women. She has on things she would never normally wear. Laurie has always dressed like a waif or a dowdy old maid, even when she was in college. Andstill does—until tonight. I recognize the style of clothes and shoes and jewelry she has on. They had to come from Neiman's or Bloomingdale's. Not the stores she usually shops in.

"Laurie's idea of fashion forward is Old Navy. And she wears things way past their expiration date. That dress she has on isso unlike her."

"I thinks it looks good on her."

"Exactly my point. The tasteful floral pattern. The graceful drape and above-the-knee hemline. Those cute pin tucks in front, down to the dropped waist. That'sso not her. Did you see those half-pint fringed boots she has on? And I'd kill for that necklace, all those semi-precious stones. She's usually a great-grandma's brooch kind of woman, if she wears any jewelry at all.

"Plus her sassy little cross-body purse. She usually drags her stuff around in a lumpy tote bag that barely qualifies as an airline carry-on.And she beat me at golf—twice! She hasn't beaten me at anything since we played Candyland when we were little. Tell me the truth: have you been to bed with her? I'll know if you're lying."

"I swear, I haven't touched her, sexually anyway. Just out on the dance floor at the river concert."

"Not even a goodnight kiss?"

"OK, that. After the concert. I was just being polite. No tongue."

Erin wrinkled her nose in disgust: "T.M.I."

I decided to limit my confession to what we'd done in public. Our little secret, remember? If I had poked Laurie, telling Erin would trigger a big reaction. But if I told her what we had actually done on movie night, it would bemuch worse.

Erin shook her head. "She may still be able to bear children, so watch out. Her biological clock could be mounting a last minute surge."

I felt like we were regressing to our childhood roles and Erin was going to start a sing-song chant of "Joe's got a girlfriend, Joe's got a girlfriend" at any moment. Oh, but crafty Erin threw me a real curve ball, one I never saw coming.

"If there's nothing going on between you two, then neither you nor Laurie should object to my giving her a ride home instead of your driving her. I need to get to the bottom of this."

What could I say to that? Damn it!

"Sure, go ahead. Save me the trouble."

Erin wasn't expecting me to cave so quickly. She gave me her "I know you're hiding something" look.

When the four of us got back home, Erin used the flimsy excuse that I'd had more to drink than she had, so she'd handle taking Laurie home. If Laurie was thrown by this, she didn't show it.

While Erin was playing chauffeur, I sat in the kitchen alone, gorging on more birthday cake, reading my email, and catching up with the day's news. I tensed up when I heard her key in the back door. She breezed right by me with an odd look on her face. Erin ignored me until she was halfway up the stairs.

"Shut off the lights before you turn in."

Looks like Laurie told her about the Dallas trip.

I pulled up the website of one of the major drugstore chains and clicked over to their Sexual Well-Being department. It's unbelievable what they sell online nowadays. I located the vibrator Laurie had shown some interest in while we were watching the sex toy videos. I added some of my favorite lube but got bogged down in the condom department. I hadn't bought any in ages and was bewildered and overwhelmed by the selection.

After finally defaulting to an old standby brand, I added a sturdy pair of medical scissors. The BDSM websites strongly recommend having them handy in case you had to cut someone loose quickly from their restraints. A single click later, the order was on its way via overnight express delivery.

1...45678...11