The Flume at Falcon Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to. You can order anything you want online. Even from the major drugstore chains. Lube, condoms, vibrators, dildos."

"I have a friend who has a massage wand. She swears by it. Hitachi, I think."

"That's a big seller, but it's corded. A lot of toys today are battery operated or rechargeable. They have different speeds and patterns. Cordless is the way to go. Waterproof, too. We can start by looking at some YouTube videos of women talking about them."

"They have videos of sex toys on YouTube?"

"Sure, but not showing them actually in use. That type of content is only on the adult sites, but the sex toy companies have posted slickly produced company promotional ads tailored to women. They're discrete enough to not violate YouTube's content policies. On the amateur side you can find people reviewing them. Mostly women talking about the pros and cons or how to use a particular toy."

"So you can watch videos like that on your tablet, and it can't be traced to me or this house?"

"Sure. I'll turn off my Wi-Fi now." I quickly pulled up some YouTube videos from a Swedish sex toy company showing a charismatic pitchwomen extolling the merits of their new products. We spent awhile viewing various vibrator videos. Laurie seemed surprised, intrigued, and a little turned on by them. It was time to leave YouTube for something more explicit. I sought out an erotic Tumblr that had a general appeal, purposely avoiding the ones with a specific fetish. Just routine naked man/woman sexual activities. I wasn't sure about Laurie's tolerance of girl/girl content though.

"We'll look at some mainstream sexual content now—but no gay or rough stuff. Although there may be a lesbian item here and there. Are you turned off by seeing two women together doing things?"

"How would I know? I've never seen any of that."

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Laurie blushed instantly and shifted around in her seat. "Your expression says 'maybe'," I teased. "Perhaps you were just fooling around, at summer camp? Slumber party dare?"

Laurie seemed extremely discomforted by my playful line of questioning. I immediately dropped it when I realized it might have involved Erin.

"So-o-o, anyhoo ... where were we?"

I explained what a Tumblr was and how the ubiquitous GIF format lends itself well to depictions of sex.

"Screwing and hand jobs and oral have an inherent repetitive rhythm that can look very natural, even though the animation is only a few seconds.

"As we look through these, if you see something that gets you going, make a note of it. Then we can pull up another Tumblr that highlights that particular activity."

I turned the tablet so we both could see it, and off we went. It was mostly naked women by themselves or doing things with naked men. I started off slowly with still pictures before progressing to GIFs and videos.

"This is interesting," she said. "I'm not so intimidated by these other women now that I have a little something to fill out my bras."

We were about ten minutes in when Laurie pointed to a naked woman standing in her bathroom, looking in the mirror. It was a selfie taken by a blonde with huge natural boobs and a very narrow waist, even providing a "clothes on" version of the same pose.

"If you ever wanted to know what Terri Unger looks like naked ..."

Laurie got a guilty look on her face. I was surprised she would say something like that.

"I'm so bad. Pretend you didn't hear that."

Laurie made quite a few nervous comments here and there. She looked at a lot more content than I was expecting. I can't remember everything she said, but here's a good sampling of her observations:

"Is she speaking German? They seem to really be into it. Look at them, right there on the dining room table. Wow!

"I hadno idea there were so many busty Asian women.

"Hah! That mask she's wearing wouldn't fool anybody. I'd still recognize any of my friends or co-workers if they were in this video.

"So this girl just sits in front of her computer and plays with her boobs? And guys pay to watch? Can anyone do this?

"You're telling me all of this is free? You never pay to look at any of it?"

I had almost forgotten her comment about Terry Unger when Laurie pointed to a slender, auburn haired woman with a nice pair of medium sized natural breasts, posing outdoors. A woman whose long hair was not pinned up in a severe bun.

"That gal looks a lot like me, doesn't she?"

"Actually its does, except for the hair-do. You know, Laurie, I don't think I've ever seen you with your hair down all the way. Do you keep it up day and night?"

"No, I let it down when I go to bed."

"Then that explains why I've never seen it like that."

She blushed the instant I said it. "I'm sorry, Laurie. That was a really crude comment."

"No," she countered, patting my leg. "You were merely stating a fact."

We kept going, a lot longer than I thought we would. The subdued enjoyment she displayed while viewing such a vast abundance of erotica seemed to have taken her—actually both of us—to weird, unexpected places. I wasn't sure where we'd end up. I didn't want to intervene or break the spell so I let her choose what to click on and how long to watch.

Then things took an interesting turn. Laurie selected what turned out to be a short video. It looked like someone had edited down a full scene to a series of about a dozen quick cuts and converted them to very short GIFs. I think it would be worth describing what she saw in detail. You'll see why later.

A young, attractive brunette is constrained in black leather bondage cuffs, attached to a wide spreader bar hanging from the ceiling of an elegantly furnished room. The woman's arms are pulled upward as she dangles from the bar, her feet barely touching the floor. She's wearing only a black satin sash as a blindfold plus a pair of sexy black panties. A handsome, confident male admirer in a dark suit, white shirt, and necktie is lewdly running his hands over her breasts and neck. He pulls her body close to his with one hand while forcing his other hand roughly between her legs as he aggressively sucks and bites her nipples.

The expression on her blindfolded face teeters between panic and lust. He moves slightly to her side, cupping her buttocks with one hand as the fingertips of his other drift up and down her front, from throat to mound, pressing in softly against her labia before moving back up. The man moves behind her. Her panties are gone now, and her head is tilted back in ecstasy. His hand alternately slaps her pussy and fingers it gently. His other hand lingers ominously at her throat as she struggles. The video cuts to a close-up of his fingers flicking across her clit, occasionally dipping in. Another cut to a close-up of their faces. Despite his expensive attire, the man has the unshaven, dangerous look of a Eurotrash playboy who's recently come into a lot of money. A man who can easily find women who'll let him do these things to them.

I glanced sideways at Laurie, trying to be as unobtrusive as I could. Her gaze was transfixed on the bondage scenario playing out a few inches from us on my tablet. Is this a kink that Laurie has been repressing her entire life? What else am I going to find out about her sexual proclivities? Back to the video ...

Now the black satin sash has been repositioned across her mouth as a gag. She alternately looks into his eyes and then down at his fingers teasing her pussy. We get another close-up, but this time his fingers are rapidly pistoning in and out of her quim. The next cut is a shocker: the man now has the gag pulled down so he can jam his wet fingers into her mouth, forcing the woman to taste her own cum. She looks exhausted; no telling how many times she came. The final gesture is his loving kisses on her mouth as he pulls her close and lets his other hand do gentle caresses on her body: from her throat, across her breasts, near her mound, and finally cupping her ass cheek, barely constraining his urge to be rougher.

The video, about thirty seconds long, was on an automatic loop, restarting from the beginning. Laurie watched several times, eyes fixed in fascination at the scenes as they played out repeatedly. Her soft, barely audible breathing had become more pronounced. She finally looked over.

"I'm not sure I'd want to be hung from the ceiling like that, but ... wow!" She shifted around nervously on the sofa and reached over to refill our wine glasses. "OK, I'm ready for more. Can you show me a guy jacking off?"

Interesting request. I found a video that showed a man edging himself in close-up, copious precum drooling from the tip of his substantial cock. Eventually he ejaculates hands-off, followed by a slow motion replay.

"Whoah! How does he come without stroking himself? Fascinating. And the slo-mo does add a nice touch."

I showed her some similar ones that featured a woman making a guy come without stroking him.

"Nowthat's impressive. Just licking under his knob until he blows."

I explained to her how the woman was stimulating the sensitive frenulum underneath the end of a man's penis and there was probably lots of traditional sucking and stroking leading up to the finale but not shown in the video. A compilation video of tit cum shots was up next.

"Oooh, she jerked his load all over her boobs! That's kind of sexy, actually. Wow,two guys, each one creaming on one of her titties at the same time. I never realized this was a 'thing'."

Laurie was excited to see some cunnilingus videos. "Finally, equal time for women. Eek, she'sreally hairy. Now I don't feel so bad."

She wondered if they had people our age. I explained what a MILF was and how the woman is often portrayed as the young man's teacher, neighbor, or the mother of a friend.

"Then there's plenty of content showing the reverse situation: older men with very young women. A schoolgirl uniform with a plaid skirt is a common costume, particularly the ones with Asian models. You don't see that many where it's mature couples together."

"Eeew! Why does she have her finger up his ass?" I had to explain to her what a man's prostate gland is. Laurie was shocked. "You've had that done to you? By a woman? And you liked it? Isn't that kind of ... sissy?"

Time to change the subject. When a scene showing a massive cock appeared, Laurie offered a comment.

"Yike! That guy's tool is scary!"

Yes, it was. Thick as a tree. But after all, a baby has to come out the same hole it was plowing into, right? But Laurie wasn't concerned about girth.

"I'm talking aboutlength. Hitting the cervix hurts, at least it does for me." She stared at the scene until its messy conclusion. "I must say, the high def really brings it all home, doesn't it?"

Eventually Laurie wanted to see more bondage content. I tried to avoid the rougher stuff, where the action takes place down in a dungeon; but she selected a few anyway.

"Are these women being paid to do this or do they actually like it? Or both ... or neither?"

What seemed to fascinate her, however, were the numerous "prone bone" scenarios where the woman is face down and the man enters from the rear—either hole. The ones she picked out usually involved the woman's hands being tied behind her back. That type of sex is rarely gentle, to say the least.

She also watched ones where the woman is tied to the bed on her back. Laurie commented on the various restraints: scarves, handcuffs, ropes, spreader bars—plus nipple clamps and other devices. She also weighed in on the prevalence of anal sex in the scenes.

"I still don't get it. Why would a guy want to go in the back way if he's got a perfectly good opening in front?"

She had me pull up various Tumblrs showing submissive female sex. I wasn't sure where she was going with this, but I let her choose her own path. I finally had to say something.

"Laurie, this is more advanced sex play. But if you ever decide you want to experiment with some of these activities, I could restrain you like that."

"Then what?"

"Then ... nothing. It's for you to get used to that feeling, of helplessness. Finding out if you could trust someone to restrain you like that for real. Then I untie you."

She thought about it for a minute. "That seems kind of pointless unless there's some follow through." Laurie turned her head to look at me. "Don't you think?"

I was speechless. Was she serious? She shrugged her shoulders and took another sip of wine.

"Just sayin' ..."

She was playing with me, right? I could see a little smirk at the corner of her mouth. Or was some other desire hiding behind her deadpan humor. She handed the tablet back to me.

"I'm the most turned on I've been in years. I can barely get the nerve to say this out loud, but I need a release."

Well, of course. Who wouldn't after looking at porn for over an hour?

"I understand. I can head out so you can take care of that. I'll leave the tablet in case you want to do some research on your own, in private."

Laurie looked like she was burning up with shame. She touched my arm to keep me from standing up. Her dark blue eyes were penetrating. She hesitated.

"I'm scared to say what I want."

"Just blurt it out. Not much left between us to be embarrassed about."

I was wrong.

"I want ... I want you to stay and ... and hold the tablet while I do myself."

I was shocked into silence.

"You've already seen me nude, so it wouldn't be that big a step to take. Actually you won't be able to see much skin. I'll just loosen things a little bit and reach in.

I was frozen with astonishment.

"Let's do it before we talk ourselves out of it."

Laurie turned around and lifted her blouse in the back.

"Here, undo me."

My hands were trembling like a teenage boy unhooking his first brassiere.

Laurie sat back and unbuttoned her blouse partway at the bottom and unzipped her shorts. I couldn't read the expression on her face. Some odd mixture of bravado and fright.

"Move over here and sit on the edge of the coffee table. Hold the tablet in front of you where I can see it."

She put her bare feet up on my knees.

"Go back to that one where she's hanging from the ceiling."

While I was searching for the video, she made an observation.

"If you told me a week ago I'd be sitting on my mother's couch, fingers up my twat, in front of Erin's big brother while he shows me dirty sex videos on the Internet, I would have collapsed in—"

"Laughter?"

"No, more like horror."

I pulled up the video with the well-dressed tormentor and the spreader bar. Laurie leaned back, slipping one hand under her blouse and one in her shorts. A few seconds later her hands began to move beneath her clothes, and a soft moan escaped her lips.

I couldn't believe the scene playing out in front of me. The lights were still down low from watching the movie. Her eyes were half shut as she watched the video over and over. Laurie's breathing became more erratic and her body shifted around on the sofa. I watched how her hands were moving. I couldn't see that much with them inside her clothing, but I could get a sense of the speed and rhythm, stopping and starting, how she liked to pleasure herself.

Laurie's eyes were glued to the screen as her squirming became more pronounced. An unpredictable cadence of gasps and grunts filled the room. Soon a desperate, muffled squeal indicated she was nearing the end. Her body froze in an awkward position, eyes closed, one hand moving rapidly in her shorts, the other grabbing at her breasts. An anguished groan filled the room as her toes curled up. She gulped and fought to take another breath, finally collapsing on her side. We both sat there for a long time before either of us said anything. Her eyes still hadn't opened.

"I can't believe I just did that. Frigging myself in front of you. What are you turning me into?"

Laurie finally sat up and looked at me. We stared at each other until she had a request.

"I'm not done yet. Show me something where a girl jerks a guy to completion."

Was this actually Laurie Quinn sitting there in front of me? Whatwas I turning her into? I found a hand job compilation video, and she started back in on herself. Barely five minutes later Laurie climaxed again. She seemed a little less inhibited doing it in front of me a second time.

"OK, Joe. Just one more. Dealer's choice. Surprise me."

I quickly tried to find a "couples" video that emphasized the eroticism more than the raw sex. The search produced a good sampling of videos featuring tasteful photography and attractive performers getting it on in sparsely furnished daytime bedrooms with billowing white curtains. I found one that was labeled mature, although the actors were probably younger than we were. The Eastern European woman had nice natural breasts, which is hard to find in that age group. Laurie slowed things down to match the languor of the on-screen couple having morning wake-up sex. She had another orgasm and slumped back on the sofa, exhausted.

I wondered if I should be adopting a dominant role with Laurie. I set down tablet and leaned in toward her.

"Stick your fingers in my mouth."

She remained motionless, shocked by my request. I waited a moment for her to comply, then I moved nearer and took her hand slowly out of her shorts, raised her fingers to my mouth, and started sucking on them. Laurie seemed stunned by my eagerness to taste her cum. Almost involuntarily her other hand began manipulating her breasts. After I had cleaned off her fingers, I leaned over and grabbed the front of her blouse—like some playground bully—and pulled her upright.

"That proves I won't be timid about going down on you," I hissed at her. "If I ever have the chance."

I gave her a rough kiss on the mouth and pushed her back on the couch. Almost a minute passed before she said anything.

"I thought I'd be more ashamed than I am."

"Are you ashamed?"

"No. It was more intense than I've ever experienced ... with a man in the room."

"And I wasn't even touching you."

We sat there in silence, wondering what was going to happen next. Laurie had a question.

"What about you?"

She sat up and pointed to my crotch. A fierce erection was stretching the front of my shorts where a telltale wet spot had soaked through.

"Aren't you turned on watching the porn? And watching me—a real, live woman—inches away from you, going multiple by her own hand?"

"Of course. It'll be the first thing I do when I get home."

Laurie tilted her head quizzically. "What is?"

"You know, relieving myself, jerking off."

"Hmm ... that might be a bit tricky to do it in the same house with your sister and her husband there. Well, you're welcome to do it here," she said casually.

What?!

"Are you serious?"

"I just said it, didn't I?"

I couldn't believe how far things had gone. I never would have imagined prim, meek Laurie Quinn sitting there on the tired, old sofa in her late mother's house, with her hair not in a bun, blouse unbuttoned and her shorts unzipped, breathless from three orgasms.

I was completely at a loss as far as the propriety of tossing off in the home of a woman I'd never had sex with. I couldn't imagine jerking my load into the bathroom sink that Laurie uses. That's bound to be bad form, even if it isn't in any of the etiquette manuals.

"Is there a second bathroom I can use?"

"You can do it right here in the living room, in front of me. I'd like to watch."

I'm sure a look of disorientation was spreading across my face.

"Haven't you ever done it in front of a woman before?"

"Sure, but it was for variety. And after we'd had sex lots of times."

"So you never did it on your earlier dates before you went all the way? Or as birth control?"

1...34567...11