The Girl for Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It also doesn't mean NOT the bedroom, though..." she said as we started walking through the apartment. I pointed out the kitchen and Brad's room and so on, as one does, before coming to my own bedroom.

"And last but not least," I said, extending a hand as if showing of the grand prize on a game show, "the master bedroom."

"Master, huh? We'll see about that," she replied, giving me a wink. I closed the door after us as I followed her inside. I was mesmerized for a second, watching her hips sway back and forth as she sauntered over to the bed. She bent down over the bed, giving me an even better view of that big beautiful ass and I felt myself getting hard.

"And what's this?" she asked, turning around suddenly. In her hand she gripped a pair of panties that I recognized as Megan's. I tried to think of something to say, but I was never very good at getting caught. "Girlfriend's, or just last night's catch?" she queried me, her eyes narrowing on my face, which I could feel getting hotter. "I mean, I assume they're not yours, right? They might look good on you, though, actually." She held them up and closed one eye, visualizing what they would look like on me.

"Ok, yeah, you got me," I stammered. "They're my girlfriend, Megan's."

"And what would Megan think about me being here in your room with you?" she stepped towards me slowly.

"I don't know, she might think it was hot, actually..." I tried to joke with her.

"I doubt that," she said, now just inches from my face. "But I kind of do." She brought the panties up to her face, right between us. She audibly sniffed them. "Mmm, fresh," she said. "When did you get her this wet, this morning, maybe?"

"Beautiful AND smart," I stammered.

"And you fucked her right here on this bed?" she flung the panties onto the bed as she turned to indicate it, then turned back to me, still inches from my face.

"Uh-huh," was all I could manage in response.

"And you used this?" she asked, grabbing my dick through my jeans. I was rock hard with a mixture of arousal and anxiety by this point. "Ooh, nice," she cooed, feeling my length. "I bet this is why she keeps you around even though you're a cheating fuck."

"Eh..." I shrugged. She grasped my dick tightly and pulled me over to the bed. I sat down on the edge of it as she indicated.

"Tell me all about it," she said, dropping to her knees in front of me. She undid my jeans and pulled them down with my underwear, freeing my massive hard-on which popped up comically in front of her face. "Tell me about how you fucked her tight little college bitch pussy right here." She began licking up and down the shaft.

"Well," I gulped, trying to focus but finding it hard with the way her tongue was teasing me, "she caught me in the shower, and we had some time, so..."

She slurped loudly, "And then what, did she suck your dick like this?" She gulped down the head of my cock and bobbed up and down on it noisily a few times before popping it back out of her mouth with a loud smacking noise. "Does she like sucking this fat cock of yours?"

"She does," I managed, adding silently 'but not like you', although what she really likes is when I put it in her pussy.

"I bet," she said, momentarily interrupting her sucking. "Does she have a tight little pussy? Can her little cunt handle this fat cock?" She stroked me expertly with one hand as she talked.

"Oh, yeah," I sighed. "She loves it..." Her oral skills were driving me nuts. I thought I was going to cum right there. "But what she loves most is when I finger her asshole while I fuck her. Makes her cum every time."

"Really?" she said, feigning astonishment. She switched hands now, and spit even more onto the cock head before working the spit up and down the shaft. Her other hand drifted down my thigh. "So you're one of those types of perverts, huh? Loves the ass, huh?" I felt her spit-coated fingers approaching my asshole.

"Who isn't?" I said. She suddenly jammed a wet finger up my ass.

"I know, right?" She said cheerily, clearly savoring my reaction. "There's just something about a cute asshole. Makes you just want to play with it, don't you think."

"Ugh," I grunted, "yeah." This wasn't the first time a girl had fingered my butthole during a blowjob and I doubted it would be the last. I don't know where they learn to do this, women's magazines? In any case I don't mind it and kind of like it, but I've also never been one to worry about my place on the Kinsey scale.

"Does she at least let you cum on her face?" she asked, now furiously stroking me. She must have been able to tell I was getting closer and closer as she wiggled her finger around inside of me. "Or does she like to suck down your cum? Don't tell me she spits it out. Such a waste."

"Oh, fuck," I moaned and started cumming, shooting sticky white jets up into the air. She quickly put her mouth on my cock head and caught the remainder.

"Mmm," she licked her lips. Pulling her finger from my asshole, she idly swept up some of the cum that had splattered onto my legs and belly and scooped it into her mouth. "I bet Megan never makes you cum that hard, does she?"

"Oh fuck, no," I gasped. I considered apologizing or asking her to wait a few minutes until I could get hard again, since I generally try not to be so selfish as to just accept blowjobs without doing anything in return. Maybe she would let me lick her pussy, I thought.

"My turn," she said, rising to her feet. I pulled my shirt off over my head and propped myself up on my elbows to watch as she stripped off her dress. I wondered as she wiggled in front of me what, if any underwear she was wearing. I was surprised by what I found.

Instead of a pair of white cotton panties or a black thong or even a neatly trimmed snatch, what greeted me was a monster cock, hanging half-hard between her legs. Somehow my first thought wasn't to get out of there but rather, how did she manage to hide that beast under such a short dress?

"Well," she said, standing fully naked in front of me, "see anything you like?"

I just sort of blinked and looked her up and down in surprise. Her body was just as beautiful as I had been imagining, her smooth black skin, her big perky tits with dark nipples standing out, everything, the only thing seeming to stand out among the perfect femininity being this massive dick, like a horse's or something, which she now took into one hand and began stroking.

"What's wrong?" she said, "are my boobs too big or something?" She was clearly enjoying the dumb look I was sure was on my face. "Oh," she said sarcastically, "is it this?" She pointed to her cock with her free hand. "Maybe you're just surprised because you've never seen one bigger than yours before...don't feel bad, I really liked your cock, honestly."

I had never been with a trans girl before, but like I said, I've never been one to worry about the Kinsey scale. I'd jerked off to ladyboy porn before and figured if I was ever in Thailand I' give it a shot. I just really didn't know what to say. I sat up, bringing my head up to level with her chest, and looked up into her eyes.

"I've just...uh..." I tried to speak but I was lost for words.

"Never sucked a cock before?" She completed my sentence. "As much as I doubt that, don't worry. I'll tell you just what to do, baby. You'll suck dick like a real faggot soon."

The gay slur took me by surprise, but I have to say I didn't mind it. I wrapped my arms around her and felt up and down her body, then started sucking on her big tits. I popped one nipple into my mouth and toyed with it before moving on to the other. Her smooth skin felt so good against mine that I was already starting to feel the tingle of blood coming back to my dick.

She climbed up onto the bed and got on her knees beside me, somehow keeping her nipple in my mouth the whole time. "Ok, baby," she said, placing a hand on the back of my head, "let's see how you do."

The gentle pressure on her head told me it was time to adjust my position. I stopped sucking on her tit and moved around, lying face down on the bed beside her and propping myself up on my elbows, bringing my face right next to her now fully erect cock. I marveled again at the size. It was almost as fat as a coke can and it was long. I tried to imagine what it would feel like.

"Come on, baby," she encouraged me. I reached out one hand and grasped the shaft tentatively. It throbbed in my hands, warm and hard. Cautiously I brought the head towards my open mouth. Holy shit, what am I doing? I thought. Was I seriously going to suck a cock? The thought only lasted a second before desire overtook me, and I sucked her dick head into my mouth.

It was amazing, maybe a little salty, a little musky. I couldn't believe in that instant that I had waited so long to suck a girl's cock. It fit awkwardly in my mouth, but I did my best to fit as much in as I could. Experience taught me to get it as lubricated as possible, and I squeezed my tongue between the underside of her dick and my lower lip.

"There you go, baby," she cooed. "Lick my dick, just like that." Her encouragement spurred me on and I felt my own cock growing hard under me. "Now suck it deeper," she encouraged. "Take that cock like a bitch. Suck it." Her voice was hard but warm, her tone commanding, and it made me want more of her in my mouth.

I tried to get more of her into my mouth, but it was a challenge. She was so thick and I had to work to suppress my gag reflex as it was. She helped me out by rocking her hips and forcing me gently with her hand. I couldn't believe I was getting face fucked by a t-girl but what I really couldn't believe was how much I was enjoying it.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" she taunted me. I tried to respond but her fat cock in my mouth reduced my reply to "mmmfff." She sped up as if to make her point further that I was now her bitch. "You just love sucking cock, don't you, you sissy faggot? Choke on my dick, bitch."

Keeping up the rhythm with one hand, she brought the other up near hear mouth and spit loudly into it, then reached down to my exposed ass, and, expertly spreading the cheeks with her fingers, dropped a wad of spit on my asshole. I felt it trickle down my crack and over my ballsack. She repeated this a few more times, stopping briefly to toy with my butt, prodding the hole, pinching the flesh, and caressing it. I knew what she must have had in mind but somehow I was too infatuated with the cock that filled my mouth to care.

Finally she placed both her hands firmly on the back of my head and gave one last powerful thrust into my mouth. I felt the head of her cock lodge itself in my throat and my body panicked, unable to breath entirely. My eyes watered and I dug my fingers into her flesh. She held me there for what felt like an eternity before releasing me, pulling her dick out of my throat, a thick strand of spit and precum dangling from the tip to my lips.

I coughed and wiped my lips with my hands, somehow even more turned on. My dick strained against the sheets and I wanted nothing more than for her to jam that dick back into my throat. Instead, she said, "There's a good little bitch. Not bad for your first time." She stroked her cock in front of me, pushing the spit and precum mixture up and down its length. "Now, you know what's next," she said. "Turn around, faggot."

I don't know what exactly I was thinking, but I complied happily, getting on all fours and turning to face away from her, presenting my asshole to her. "If you've got any lube around here, you might want to tell me where," she said. Without looking, I indicated the nightstand by the bed. Why did I have lube? I may have still been working on Megan, but Phoebe didn't need any work in that department.

I heard her move and soon felt a blob of something cold and wet land in my ass crack and drip down its length. She massaged the lube in for a few seconds, slipping one finger inside easily and then stretching my hole with a second. I breathed deep as I adjusted to the sensation. She only fingered me briefly before replacing her fingers with her cock.

I felt the wet heat of her head sitting on my virgin butthole. I was so nervous and excited that I'm sure she could feel my hole twitching as she toyed with it, moving her dick head up and down past it, then circling it. "Better relax, bitch," she said.

I felt a sudden pressure and silently begged my asshole to relax. It must have worked a bit because soon I could feel her passing the rim, stretching me out. Just when I thought the whole head was in, she stretched me a bit more. Finally she stopped when I felt the ridge of her glans pass the rim.

"Oh, shit," I said, a sudden realization coming to me of what I was in for, "it's too big." The pain was incredible. "Fuck, pull it out, it's not going to fit," I begged.

"No, bitch, it'll fit," she said coldly. "Or maybe I find this Megan bitch and we have a conversation."

Fuck, I thought. I guess I was fucked either way. I resigned myself to the pain and hung my head, bracing myself.

"So what's it going to be, bitch?" she taunted me.

"Fuck me," I told her.

"What's that, bitch?" she continued. "Speak up. Tell me what you want."

There's something wrong with my brain I guess because somehow this turned me on, being forced to beg for it. "Fuck my ass," I said, getting into it, "Fuck my little bitch ass! Tear me up with that fat cock!"

"That's more like it," she said, and I felt her push deeper into me.

"Oh fuck oh shit oh fuck" I mindlessly babbled at the pain "Your cock is so fucking big. Oh fuck it hurts."

She was merciless, inching slowly in and in and in. It felt like it would never end. Finally it did, when I felt her balls slap against mine. I thought at any minute the head of her cock would pop out of my mouth, that's how full I felt.

"Oh, yeah, that's a tight ass," she said. "Now what was it you wanted again?"

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass, please!" I begged. She began pumping slowly in and out of me. I could feel every inch as it slowly passed the sphincter, first this way, then that. Somehow the pain had turned to pleasure, and I found myself reaching for my own cock. I started stroking to match her rhythm.

"That's it, faggot," she said, speeding up. "Stroke your bitch dick for me. I'm going to make you cum with this ass."

Now I was really getting into it. She was hitting me deep in places I had never felt before. "Yes, fuck me with that fat cock!" I moaned. "Fuck my asshole, fuck it!"

I don't know how long we went on like that. I lost my sense of time and my head was swimming, only able to focus on the pounding rhythm. I stroked myself furiously, feeling the cum building in my balls. I knew it wouldn't be long. Just then she rammed her cock in harder and deeper. I had heard of prostate orgasms, but holy shit this was beyond anything I had imagined. I felt her so deep and I just couldn't hold back anymore. The cum exploded from me. I caught some of it in my hand, but a lot of it dripped out onto the sheets. I shouted "Fuck I'm coming oh fuck!"

Seemingly satisfied with her work, she slowly pulled out as my cock spurted out its last few blobs of cum into my overflowing hand. "Turn over," she commanded, and I did. "That's a lot of cum for a second time," she noted, stroking her cock over me. My cum was thinner and more watery than usual, but I was also pretty impressed with myself for the amount. "Now it's my turn," she added.

She stroked her cock quickly a few more times and then began to cum. It was fucking amazing watching her. The first hot jet of white shot all the way to my face, landing on my cheek. Then another shot onto my chest. Finally, she aimed her cock head at my cupped hand, firing off another load into mine, causing it to overflow more. She continued to milk more cum out of her balls, letting it drip into the pool in my hand. I loved watching her thick white cum mix in with mine.

When she was done, she bent down and cupped my hand with hers, gently guiding it up to my mouth, then tipping all the sticky goo onto my face. I opened my mouth to catch as much of it as I could, and she joined me in a sticky, passionate kiss. She lay on top of me for a while, each of us licking up the stray cum from each others' faces. Finally she kissed me lightly and then rolled off to the side silently and we both drifted off to sleep.

***

When I woke up a couple hours later, it was still dark. I slid out of Nadia's arms and went to piss. I slipped on boxers for the trip to the bathroom and on the way noticed that Brad's bedroom was still unoccupied, his door open. Way to go, Brad, I thought to myself.

When I got back to bed, I stripped off the boxers again. Nadia lay only partially covered by the sheets, her big tits open to the air, sleeping soundly. I crept back onto the bed and gingerly pulled away the sheets, revealing her massive cock, hanging limply to one side. Just looking at it brought my attention to my ass, which was sore but, and I don't know how else to describe this, hungry.

Nadia stirred when I pulled the sheets back but didn't wake. I lay silently on my side, bringing my head in line with her dick. I admired it some more, the bulbous head, the hole practically winking at me, asking for another go-round. I felt my own penis start to stir and licked my lips. I wondered why it didn't bother me more that this beautiful girl had a bigger cock than I did, but it didn't. I just wanted it so badly.

I gently took her cock in one hand. Its warm weight felt great in my hands. I slowly brought it to my lips and lightly kissed the tip, gradually opening my mouth to let her in, bit by bit. She stirred again but still didn't wake. I released her again and collected the spit in my mouth briefly, then let it drip out onto her cock head. I brought my fingers up to the head and began spreading the spit around, then slurped her cock back into my mouth. The taste was intoxicating.

She stirred again, this time waking. I watched as she blinked, slowly coming to. "My, you're an eager slut, huh?" she asked, smiling. I chuckled around her cock head in response. I scooted my hips towards her,bringing my dick, now hardening, near her face. She seemed to take my meaning, reaching out for my cock and drawing me into her mouth. She worked her magic tongue on me once again and soon I was rock hard in her mouth.

I licked down the underside of her cock, feeling the thick urethra with my tongue and imagining what it must feel like with a hot load of cum streaming through it. Reaching the base, I began licking her ball sack. Her balls were heavy and large, and the musky smell filled my nose pleasantly. I began thrusting slightly into her mouth as I felt her hands knead my ass cheeks.

Pushing her balls out of the way with my tongue, I could just make out her asshole in the dim light. I reached out my tongue and tried to taste it. I could get there but only awkwardly, and shifted my weight, trying to get a better angle.

"Oh, so that's what you want," she teased, popping my cock out of her mouth while still gripping it tightly. "Let me help you out, then." She pushed me gently onto my back and got up, then stepped one leg over my head, straddling my face. Cupping her cock and balls, she squatted down, exposing her opened asshole to my mouth. "There you go, baby," she said, wiggling into the optimal position.

I extended my tongue and explored her hole, first twirling around the entrance and then diving in, burying my tongue up her ass. The slightly bitter taste turned me on even further and I could feel my cock throbbing as she grasped it again and started slowly stroking it. She rocked her hips, easing my tongue into her asshole as much as she could. "That's it, baby, eat my ass," she encouraged. "Tongue fuck my dirty asshole."

As she stroked my dick with one hand, I felt the fingers of her other hand creep towards my own asshole. She must have licked them because they were wet as the approached. I twitched a bit in anticipation, relaxing as she began teasing the rim of my butthole, getting it wet.