The Girl for Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began slowly bouncing up and down on my cock, and I again let my hands run all over her body. The girl on the screen had now switched positions, riding the cock that had been in her mouth in a cowgirl position while sucking on the one that had been fucking her. My fingers crept down between Megan's thighs. "You like that?" I asked.

"Mmmhmm" she replied, increasing her pace as my fingers found her clit again. I rubbed it in a circular motion, matching her rhythm. "Oh, that's so hot," she moaned.

"You like watching that girl take two big cocks?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she replied, her voice wavering as the pleasure built up in her body. I sped up my fingering, feeling her getting close.

"That's what you want, isn't it?" I said. "Two big cocks at once." With my free hand I began pinching one of her nipples and squeezing her tit. "You want one fat dick fucking you while you suck another one, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah," she was almost screaming now, "Oh, yeah, that's what I want. Oh, god, Will, fuck me, yes! I'm going to cum!" My fingers were now furiously rubbing her clit. Her whole body began shaking and her little cunt spasmed, clamping down on my dick over and over again. "Oh, god," she finally sighed, and she relaxed, sinking me fully into her, and she hung her head.

She sat like that for a minute catching her breath. On the screen, the girl was now on all fours, taking one of the dicks in her ass. Her expression was a mix of pain and extreme pleasure. Megan seemed to take an interest, raising her head to watch.

After a few seconds, she got up and off my dick, getting on all fours in front of me. For a second I admired her pink pussy and cute little asshole before getting to my knees behind her. She watched the action on the screen intently as I inserted myself into her pussy and started a slow, steady rhythm. She didn't say anything, just moaning in response.

I placed one hand on her hips, pulling her back towards me as I pushed deeper into her, and brought my other hand to my mouth then spit in it. I brought my hand back down to her ass and let the spit drip down her crack, eliciting a shiver from her. Then I moved my thumb to her asshole and worked the spit into it. She moaned encouragingly. Once her ass was wet with spit, I pushed my thumb gently into her. Again she moaned pleasantly and I increased the speed of my humping. She met my pace, pushing back against me, and I toyed with her ass.

"Will?" she asked, turning her head as best she could to look at me without changing positions. "Could you...use your dick?"

"Use it here?" I asked, emphasizing the last word by pushing my thumb in deeper.

"Yeah," she said. "I want to try it there." I looked at her expectantly, hoping to elicit more vocality. "I want it in my butt."

Pleased with the response I got, I pulled out, my dick throbbing. I bent over to the nightstand and pulled out the bottle of lube, noting how it was nearly empty after the previous night's activities.

"Ok, baby," I said. "I'm going to get us lubed up first." I squirted some lube onto my fingers and applied it to her ass.

She shivered in response to the cold wetness. "Just go slow, ok?" she said.

"Of course, baby, I said. I think you're going to like this, but you tell me if it hurts, ok?" I was trying to be as gentle as I could, but my dick couldn't wait to get inside her tight little butthole. I lined up the head of my cock with her butthole, placing a hand on her hip and bringing her back towards me. I pushed against the tight little hole. "Try to relax, baby," I encouraged her.

With a little gentle pressure, the head started to slip in. Finally she relaxed enough and the ridge of my glans popped inside her. She grunted a little in response. "You're doing good, baby," I said, "The head's inside you now."

"It feels so big," she said, struggling a bit.

"That's because you're so tight, baby," I replied. "Well, that and my cock is so big." I chuckled to myself. She laughed a bit and I could feel her hole relaxing. "I'm going to try to get the rest in," I said, and began pushing again. Slowly, slowly, the shaft disappeared into her butt, inch by inch.

She was breathing deeply. "It's so big, Will, oh god!"

"Almost there, baby," I assured her, almost fully inside by this point. Her tight hole gripped my cock so tightly I was mostly trying to focus on not coming too early. Her moaning made me think of the night before, and I knew exactly how she was feeling, having fat cock inching its way up into her guts. I started thinking how nice it would be to feel Nadia's cock up my ass again. Before I knew it, I was buried balls deep in Megan's tight butt.

"Oh my god, Will..." she was breathing deep.

"It's in, baby," I assured her. "I'm going to start moving now." I started slowly, first drawing my cock out of her inch by inch. Her ass held me tight, but I slid till my head was almost out of her, which elicited a deep exhaling, and then I pushed back in. It went in easier this time as she got used to the girth. "How does that feel, baby?"

"It hurts, but it...ugh...it hurts good, baby. Don't stop, please," she said, her voice wavering. I obliged, savoring the tightness of the hole gripping my rock hard dick. In and out, in and out, in and out I moved, stretching her cute little butthole around me. She relaxed and started really getting into it, pushing back to meet my thrusts as I sped up. "Oh, yes, ah, ah," she moaned.

I reached forward and grabbed one of her arms, pulling it back gently. She understood my wordless request, letting me pull her arm behind her back and lowering her face to the bed and raising her ass in the process. With her other arm no longer needed for support, she slipped her hand underneath herself and began fingering her clit. I felt the tips of her fingers moving against my balls with each thrust in.

I could tell from the pace of her fingers that she was quickly approaching an orgasm. "Oh, god, baby, fuck me. Fuck my butt harder, baby, I'm going to cum."

"Oh, fuck, baby, your ass is so tight," I said, thrusting hard into her now. "It's so good."

"Don't stop don't stop don't stop," she exclaimed, her fingers working furiously. "Oh god oh god oh god I'm coming I'm coming!" Her ass went crazy on my dick, her hips bucking, her asshole contracting and relaxing rapidly around me. It was too much for me and I felt cum shooting through me.

"I'm coming, baby, I'm coming in your ass!" I screamed, "Ah fuck fuck fuck yes!" I emptied my balls deep inside her, my dick jerking wildly, fighting against the contractions of her ass around it, pushing my hot load as deep in her as it could get. We stayed like that for a few minutes, her ass occasionally twitching around me and my dick periodically squirting out a bit more of cum into her. Finally, my dick fell out of her as it softened, followed by a flood of sticky, white cum that dripped down over her pussy lips and onto the bed.

She collapsed to her side and curled up, bringing her knees up to her body. I crawled over to her and spooned her. "Well?" I asked, "How did it feel?"

Still catching her breath, she wheezed out, "So...good..." We lay there for a while, her in my arms, both drifting off to sleep. "Will," she said finally, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for not doing that sooner."

"What made you want to do that tonight? It couldn't have been the movie..."

"Actually..." she paused. "Promise you won't make fun of me?"

"Of course, baby," I said, rubbing her arm.

"So actually I knew you wanted to and I asked Phoebe if she'd ever done it and she said yes and it was great and so, well, I just wanted to try, you know?"

I laughed myself to sleep.

***

By the time we woke up the next day, Brad was already off to class and whoever he was with the night before was gone, too. Megan and I went our separate ways, doing the college thing and neither she or anyone else stayed over for the next few days, which was probably a good idea for my hydration. It had been a pretty ridiculous weekend in retrospect, but a good one and I was able to focus on class and so on, although I was still interrupted with the stray thought of Nadia, wondering idly if there was some way I could contact her again or if it was destined to be a one time thing.

A couple days later, Megan asked me to come study with her and Phoebe. I was a little surprised that Phoebe actually studied, but I was happy to go. We met in the library rather than one of the usual spots, my apartment or Megan's dorm, which was fine with me, since with Phoebe along I doubted this study session would devolve into something more interesting for me, anyway. I was last to arrive and found the two girls already hard at work on something or other at a table.

"Hey," I whispered, pulling up a chair to their table and sitting down. "Sorry I'm late."

"No, we just got here, actually," Megan whispered back. She gave me a little peck on the cheek.

"She's full of shit," Phoebe said, not bothering to keep her voice down. "She hasn't turned a page in her book for the last ten minutes because she kept looking for you. Keeping people waiting is a real asshole move, asshole."

"Phoebe!" Megan replied, seeming to forget we were in a library. "It's fine, sweetie, don't worry about it." We each went back to studying. Periodically Megan's hand would find its way to my thigh and rest there under the table for a bit. I would occasionally see what I would describe as a look of contempt from Phoebe across the table. I noticed I was far more focused on these two girls than whatever textbook I was supposed to be reading.

After an hour or so of near silence, Megan looked up from her book and yawned. "Oof, I think I need some caffeine. Anyone need anything? My treat," she offered cheerily.

"I wouldn't mind some coffee, myself," I said. My body rejoiced silently at the thought of a hot black coffee.

"Cool, Pheebs?" Megan asked, getting up from the table.

"No, I wouldn't want to take advantage of your kindness," she said, emphasizing the words and looking at me.

"Umm...it's really no trouble, Phoebe," Megan said, confusion in her voice. "It's just a cup of coffee."

"Nah, I'm good," Phoebe said, the icy tone still in her voice. She barely even bothered to look at Megan at all, preferring to stare at me coldly.

"Ok, well, I'll be back in a bit," Megan said and scurried off.

I watched her cute little butt until she was out of earshot. "Nice subtlety," I said to Phoebe.

"Yeah, nice being a dick, dick," she responded.

"Jesus, what's up your butt?" I asked.

"Well, not you," she said. "at least not any more, since you have so many better options now."

"Uh-huh..." I said sarcastically. "Actually, I owe you a thank you in that department..."

"Oh, you do, but I don't want it," she snapped back. "I know sweet little Megan let you put it up her sweet little ass. She hasn't shut up about it for days."

"Well, sorry if I made you jealous, but that's easily fixed," I smiled at her.

"You're such a motherfucker," she said.

"And that makes you...a mother? Seriously, why do you care? Aren't you the one who's fucking your best friend's boyfriend." She was starting to irritate me, and I admit my responses weren't helpful.

"Not any more," she said and slammed closed her book. "Have fun with your tranny. I should just fucking tell Megan everything."

"And lose your best friend in the process?" I asked angrily.

"It would be worth it just to make your life worse." She angrily shoved her book into her bag. "You know what, Will? Fuck you. Fuck you right in the ass. Oh, wait, I forgot you like that now." She stood up and stomped out in a huff.

I sat there alone for a while, trying and failing to concentrate on my book, my heart racing and my eyes unable to focus. Why was I so worked up about this shit? There was no way she would tell Megan at this point, and what was the big deal if I lost my side piece. Fucking shit, I thought.

Soon enough, Megan appeared carrying two cups of coffee. "Where's Phoebe?" she asked, confused.

"I guess she was done studying..." I said, not knowing what else to say.

"You didn't run her off, did you?" she joked. I tried a smile in response. "Well, in any case, I guess it's just us two now," she said faux suggestively.

"Yeah, I guess so..."

***

After struggling to get any more studying done for the next hour or so, I headed home, still kind of in a daze. My stomach hurt and my mind kept running through my conversation with Phoebe and the events leading up to it. I'm not sure I'd call it regret that I was feeling, but I don't know what I'd call it.

Just as I got back to the door of my apartment, my phone buzzed, indicating a text message. It was from Megan. I expected a typical goodnight message and opened the message.

FUCK YOU YOU CHEATING ASSHOLE

Oh, shit, I thought. My heat raced and my head spun. Fuck fuck fuck. I immediately tried calling her. The phone rang and rang. Come on, come on...voicemail. I hung up and tried again, with the same results.

I jammed my phone in my pocket and took off running to Megan's dorm. Goddammit, Phoebe, I kept thinking, goddammit. I slipped in the dorm as some people were on their way out. I ran up the steps and to her room. I knocked furiously on the door, but no answer came.

"Megan! Megan!" I shouted through the door. Finally the door opened, but it was Phoebe who greeted me, eyes puffy and red.

"She doesn't want to talk to you, asshole," she said. I tried to look over her shoulder.

"Come on, Pheebs," I said. "Why did you tell her? What the fuck good does this do either of us?"

"Fuck you, you know why," she said. I was honestly surprised Megan hadn't kicked her out already, but I really couldn't care less at the moment. "So, goodnight and good riddance, shithead." She slammed the door in my face.

I knocked loudly on the door, out of my mind. "Megan! Megan, come on!" A sleepy stoner looking dude came up beside me.

"Alright, dude," he said. I guessed he was the RA. "You gotta go, man. I don't want to have to call security."

I sighed deeply, trying to collect my thoughts. "Alright, sure," I said, resigned. I headed to the elevator, my head spinning. My stomach felt like it was going to fall out of my ass the whole way home. When I got back, I went straight to the kitchen, found the bottle of scotch I had shared with Nadia a few days before, and went to my room. I shut the door behind me, fell onto the bed, and began slamming scotch. I'd never felt worse in my life.

***

I woke up a few hours later, my head already beginning to feel the effects of too much alcohol, to a commotion outside my door. The room was still dark and I blinked my eyes painfully at the light that flooded into my room as the door swung open.

"Sorry, man, I told her you were asleep, but she's pretty fucked up," Brad's voice came through the dark. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I was able to make out that 'she' was Phoebe.

"See, he's awake," she snapped at him.

"It's ok, man, I'm up," I said, sitting up. Phoebe pushed past him and entered the room, slamming the door behind her and holding it shut, as if she was going to hold Brad out that way. She must really have been drunk, I thought. In the dark I could make out that she was fumbling for the light switch.

The light came on and my brain screamed in reaction to all the rapid changes in lighting. "Hi, Phoebe," I said. She made her way over to the bed and climbed onto it, sitting on her knees.

"You're welcome," she said, a ridiculous smile on her face. I could smell the alcohol on her breath.

"Thanks, I guess," I said. I was really in no mood for this. "What am I welcome to, by the way?"

She didn't seem happy with my response, exaggeratedly scowling. She found the nearly empty bottle of scotch lying on the bed near me and picked it up. "To me, dumbass," she said. She opened the bottle and took a swig from it. Making a face at the taste, she continued. "Now that that little cunt Megan is out of the way."

"Are you fucking kidding?" I said, wiping my eyes. Somehow the thing that bothered me most was what she said about Megan. "She's your best friend."

"Not any more," she said. She sighed, "You were right about how she'd feel about the truth. But whatever, we don't need that bitch, right?" She started to pass me the bottle but instead dove towards me and kissed me sloppily.

I pushed her off of me and held her firmly in my hands. "What the fuck? I thought you hated me. I'm an asshole, remember?"

"Yes you are," she said looking at me with drunken desire. "And you're a dumbass. But I don't hate you, dumbass. I ... like you."

"Oh," I said. "So..."

"So..." she took another drink from the bottle. "So, you're welcome!" She held out her arms to the side as if presenting herself as a prize.

"Ah," I said. Maybe she was right and I was a dumbass. I had always figured she was just like a female me, horny and not good with monogamy. "You're drunk and we're both clearly a little fucked up because of the situation..."

"Oh, shut the fuck up," she interrupted me. "You're drunk, too, so it's not rape, if that's what you're worried about, asshole." She grinned stupidly at herself, but then her face shifted to a frown. "Or you're just saying I'm just a side piece. I'm good for a fuck but no no no it's Megan Megan Megan I love you mwah mwah mwah," she imitated a kissing sound and started to cry.

"No, shit, fuck, come on, Phoebe," I started hugging her. "I just...look, I...like you, too. It's just I don't not like her, either, you know?"

"Whatever," she said, pulling away from my hug. "I don't know why I even care. You're obviously a piece of shit, but I'm no better. I'm just tired of being a side piece. Why am I not good enough for you to let people know you're fucking me?"

"You would be," I said, "if we were fucking. But we're not, remember?" I tried to meet her eyes, but she refused, looking down.

"We could be," she mumbled.

"Not tonight, sweetheart. I'm a piece of shit, but not like that." I held her again. "Look, you can stay over tonight, and we'll figure shit out tomorrow morning."

"It's already morning, dumbass," she said. She looked me in the eyes and wiped away some tears. "And when I sober up I might not want to suck your dick, so you better think twice."

"Let's just sleep on it," I said. I lay down and pulled her down beside me.

"Hopefully you're less hot when I'm hungover," she said, closing her eyes and snuggling up next to me.

***

The second time I woke up, it was from Phoebe jumping on top of me. The light flooded into my eyes, my head already pounding. "Morning, dumbass," she said.

"Morning," I said, pushing her off of me. "How do you not feel like shit? I'm so hungover."

"Hangovers are for amateur drinkers," she said. "Stick to clear alcohol like me and you'll be fine." She propped herself up on one elbow and put a hand on my chest. "So, we slept on it..."

"Yeah, now I need a shower," I responded, sitting up, "and my mouth tastes like ass."

"As if the taste of ass bothers you," she called after me as I got up.

"Depends on the ass, I guess," I replied. She scowled at me as I opened the door.

"You can't be serious, you asshole," she said.

"About the shower?" I asked. "Deadly serious. Now, are you going to join me or not?"

She was on her feet and at my side before I knew it.

In the bathroom, I began stripping off my clothes. "If you want to brush your teeth, there are extra brushes..."

"I know," she said, reaching under the sink. "Essential to the cheating bastard lifestyle." She pulled out a toothbrush and brushed her teeth while I finished undressing. She watched me in the mirror. I stepped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck as she finished. I felt the blood flowing into my dick as I did.