The Girl for Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she grabbed my hair and pulled me back. I quickly pushed myself up with my arms to relieve the pain. "Take those cuffs off him," she commanded, releasing my hair. I looked down at Brad watching us intently. I felt a mix of shame and excitement at the idea of being humiliated like this in front of my roommate. Of course, I had just watched him undergo the same ordeal, so...

I reached up with one hand and undid the handcuffs, which had a simple button release. Brad rolled over and got up on his knees. I felt Nadia withdraw her fingers and replace them with the head of her cock. "Here it comes, bitch," she said. "Beg for it."

"Please," I said, alternately looking up at Brad's hungry eyes and down to the sheets, still in disbelief. "Please fuck my ass like a bitch."

Nadia responded by thrusting into me roughly. My butthole screamed at the intrusion, the head penetrating me completely in a single motion. Maybe I should get that dildo, I thought, if only for the practice. She continued to push, thankfully more slowly now, her head creeping its way up my ass. I tried to relax, savoring the pain, as I noticed Brad pulling on his deflated cock. It was still sticky with cum and his stroking made a squishing sound as he grew harder in front of me.

Nadia stopped thrusting inward, her body pressed up against mine. She was now completely inside me. My guts felt so incredibly full. This is the feeling I had been daydreaming about all week. She bent over, bringing her mouth down, near my ear. "Who's my little faggot bitch?" she whispered.

"I am," I pleaded with her, "Fuck my faggot ass with your fat cock."

"That's a good faggot," she said, her tongue flicking my ear. "There's another cock here for you." She put a hand under my jaw and forced my head up, bringing my face to Brad's cock. It was directly in front of me, close enough for me to notice the slimy cum drops that hung from it and Brad's hand, which was slowly moving up and down his long shaft. I admired the shape and size. Was this really happening?

I looked up to Brad's face. He was staring down at me expectantly, but said nothing, only moving slightly closer, bringing his cock up to my lips. "Suck it, you little bitch. Suck his cock," Nadia's voice came from behind me. She began pumping and and out of me slowly, just a tiny amount at a time at first, then building.

I reached out my tongue to the underside of Brad's cock, tasting the salty cum there. He moved forward more and I opened my mouth wider to accommodate him as his cock head passed through my lips. My own cock twitched at the knowledge of what was happening. I almost couldn't believe this was the first time I had ever put his cock in my mouth. It felt so natural there, warm and hard. I let my tongue slither freely around his shaft as he slowly humped my face.

Nadia increased her speed, pulling out further and thrusting deeper each time. My cock bounced with her rhythm and I grabbed it, holding myself up with one hand and stroking with the other. "Fuck yes, take that cock up your tight ass," Nadia said, her thighs slapping loudly against mine now. "Take my whole cock while he fucks your face, you little bitch." I moaned in response, in ecstasy.

I felt her pounding my prostate and I knew I wouldn't last long. Brad was thrusting hard into my throat now and I tried to focus on not choking while I stroked myself furiously. "Oh, shit!" Nadia yelled, "I'm gonna cum in your ass!" I moaned my assent around Brad's hard dick. "Oh shit!" she yelled again, and I felt a hot blast of cum inside me as her cock surged forward hard. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Again and again she came, filling me with hot, sticky goo.

She finished and pulled out quickly, my ass making a wet squishing sound as she did, and I felt her sticky cum start to ooze out of me and down to my balls. "You're up," she said, coming around to where my head was. Brad pulled his cock out of me and took her place.

She sat down in front of me, spreading her legs to my sides and letting her softening cock flop down onto the mattress as she leaned against the headboard. She watched me, a devilish look in her eyes. I felt the head of Brad's cock against my asshole. "You're officially a faggot now, bitch," Nadia said, taking her cock in her hand and taunting me with it.

Brad pushed into me, going in much easier now that Nadia had stretched me out. He wasn't as big but he felt it in my ass. Soon he was pumping away, slamming his cock head into my prostate. I lowered my head and began gently licking Nadia's cock, tasting my own ass. She aided me, lifting her cock with her hand and guiding it into my mouth. "Mmm," she said, "only thing left to do is cum with his cock in your ass, bitch."

At that moment, there was nothing I wanted to do more. I jerked myself furiously as Brad pounded my butt. I let Nadia's cock fall out of my mouth and yelled, "Oh fuck oh fuck I'm coming! Fuck my ass and make me cum!" I grabbed the head of my cock with one hand and shot a hot, sticky load into it, then another and another. My whole body rocked with each blast, my ass clinching around Brad's dick.

I came for what felt like forever, my hand overflowing with thick white cum. I brought it up to between my and Nadia's faces. She leaned forward and sucked it up. "Mmm," she said contentedly.

"Oh, shit," Brad said just then, pulling out of me rapidly. I knew what was about to happen, so I turned over and pulled myself up beside Nadia in one quick movement. Brad stepped forward, bringing his cock between our faces and furiously jerking it. We each moved to suck the head, sharing it in a sloppy kiss, our tongues wrestling furiously over it. "Oh fuck!" he shouted, and cum started flowing from his cock hole. It came out in spurts, hot and sticky, thinner this time than earlier. We each greedily licked it up as it came out. When his cock stopped jerking, Nadia took it into her mouth and sucked, trying to get the last drops. I kissed the shaft down to his balls and licked them idly until she released him and he lay down on the bed before us.

"Wow," he said, staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah," I agreed, "wow."

"Don't tell me you bitches have never done that before," Nadia said.

I just shrugged in response.

"Because we're definitely going to do it again," she said. "And again, and again..."