The Girl for Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," she said, swaying with me. She turned and kissed me lightly on the lips. "You're right, you do taste like a bag of buttholes." She pulled away from me and began to undress as I brushed my teeth. Soon we were both naked and she had turned on the shower. I came up behind her as she adjusted the water, taking her in my arms. My hardening dick pressed up against her round little ass.

"Let's get you wet," I said. I slapped her on the ass and she giggled and climbed into the shower, leading me in by the hand. She immediately turned around and kissed me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in close to me as our tongues explored each others' mouth.

I broke the kiss and started kissing down her neck and shoulders, the warm water flowing over us both. She moaned out her appreciation and ran her fingers through my hair as I sank lower. I kissed down to her left breast, stopping at the nipple, already erect. It was perfect and pink and I sucked it into my mouth. I twirled it around with my tongue and then bit down on it gently with my lips, tugging on it slightly. "Oooh, mmm," she cooed, her hands running rapidly over my neck and shoulders.

I released her nipple and kissed across her chest to her other pert breast. She turned slightly, feeding me her nipple. As I sucked on it, I let my hands drift down her body, over her slim waist, down to her butt. I gave the soft flesh a squeeze, enjoying the warm wetness of her smooth skin as the water from the shower dripped down, clinging to her perfect body. I left my left hand on her ass cheek, massaging it, while I pulled my right around to her front side, my fingers tickling her thigh. They came to her shaved pussy, the heat radiating from which was tangible even in the hot shower.

"Oh, maybe you didn't need the shower to get wet, after all," I said, letting her nipple pop from my mouth and looking up into her eyes.

She let out a laugh. "Shut the fuck up," she said.

I stood back up and pushed her back against the wall, leaving my hand on her pussy. I came in close and kissed her passionately while I teased her pussy lips with my fingers. Her pussy juice flowed over them.

"Oh, fuck," he said, breaking the kiss. I kissed her neck passionately. "I need you in me now, Will..." I jammed a finger into her. It slid in easily, her pussy already soaking wet. "Nnnggghhh" she moaned in response. She pushed against my finger, trying to drive me deeper into her. I added another finger and began to rub her clit with my finger.

I kissed her on the mouth wildly. She broke the kiss then kissed me wildly on the face, neck and shoulders, her hips bucking against my fingers. "Fuck me, Will, fuck me with your fingers..." she cried. "Oh, shit, I'm going to cum..." I held her against the wall and her hips went wild. She tried to scream but I kissed her hard on the mouth as she came.

When she stopped shaking, I broke the kiss. "Jesus fuck that was hot," she said.

"Maybe we should actually clean up," I suggested. She grabbed a bottle of body wash and squirted a generous amount into her hands.

"You do me, I'll do you," she said. I took the bottle from her and squirted some into my hands. We came together, kissing deeply. Our hands explored each other, working the soap all over each others' bodies as we went. She dropped to her knees in front of me, ignoring the water splashing down onto her.

She worked the soap all over my thighs, my ass, my balls and finally my dick. She took her time massaging the lather up and down the shaft. Then she pulled back and waited until the water rinsed off all the soap. Satisfied that I was cleaned off, she took the head of my cock into her mouth and ran her tongue around it in circles. She placed one hand on the shaft and gripped me tightly and began jerking while she sucked.

"Oh, fuck, baby, that's good," I said, my hips involuntarily moving with her to push my cock into her throat. I fucked her face like that for a few minutes before we both needed something more.

She got to her feet, releasing my dick from her grip. "Put it in me," she said. I pushed her back against the wall and hooked an arm under her thigh. I pulled it up, exposing her snatch. With my other hand, I grabbed my throbbing dick and aimed it at her slit. I rubbed the head along her lower lips, enjoying the slimy wetness. "Don't tease me, please," she begged, "just fuck me." I obliged, ramming my rod into her tight little cunt. She moaned loudly at the intrusion. I began fucking her and kissed her wildly, our tongues battling. "Harder, harder," she begged.

"Oh fuck, you're so tight, baby," I moaned at her, reveling in the way her pussy gripped my cock as I sped up, slamming my cock in and out of her tight hole. She dug her fingers into my back.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she squealed in ecstasy, pushing her head back against the wall, writhing on my dick. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I..." I kissed her neck as she exploded in orgasm, thrusting her hips forward, trying to force me deeper, screaming out her pleasure.

While her body was still shaking, I shut off the water and reached past the curtain for towels, not even pulling out of her. I gave her one towel and finally pulled out, then roughly toweled myself off as I stepped out of the shower. She followed suit, wiping herself down quickly, anxious to continue.

I led her out of the shower, my erect cock awkwardly swinging and pulsing in front of me. She practically ran to the bed, and I pushed her down onto it. She landed face down, legs dangling off the edge, and crawled forward. Immediately I was on her, hands on hers, cock pushing into her ass crack. "Fuck me," she begged.

I grabbed my cock and quickly worked it into her pussy. Right away I started fucking her hard, jamming myself deep into her, slapping up against her ass rhythmically. "Oh, yes, oh yes," she said, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation.

When I felt myself nearing the edge, I pulled out and backed up. I grabbed her hips and pulled them up, bringing her roughly to her knees. Her head remained on the bed, her ass now exposed in the air. I dove in hungrily, licking her cute little brown hole. She squirmed with pleasure as my tongue tickled her asshole and she gasped when it plunged inside. "Oh god, Will..." She wiggled her ass as I licked her. "Put your dick in me," she begged, "Fuck my ass!"

I didn't have to be told twice. I took my throbbing cock in hand and placed the tip on her waiting butthole, then pushed inside. "Oh, yes, oh, yes," she said, already starting to rub her clit slowly, "put it up my tight ass, baby. Fuck my little ass." I eased my cock inside her, inch by inch. Her asshole squeezed me tightly as I slowly worked my way in to the base.

Once in deep, I reversed, pulling out, which elicited a sigh of pleasure from Phoebe as she fingered herself. Then back in, my hard fat cock disappearing into her little hole, then back out, then in, more rapidly now. "Mmmm," she moaned with each thrust in, "fuck me." Soon I was thrusting so rapidly she was just screaming "oh fuck me fuck me fuck my ass oh god yes," her fingers furiously worked her clit and she moved her ass in time with me.

"Fuck, baby, I'm going to cum," I said, trying to hold back the flood I could feel building in my balls.

"Do it, baby, cum in my ass," she pleaded, "Cum in my tight little asshole!"

I fired a load of hot cum into her, thrusting deep into her ass, "I'm coming!" I exclaimed, another blast of cum following, then another. She screamed wildly in response, the sensation of hot cum filling her ass pushing her over the edge and sending her into a powerful orgasm. Her hips pushed back against me wildly as I thrust into her again and again, each time shooting another thick load into her butthole.

"Oh god," I said finally, as we both recovered, my dick now softening inside her. "That was fucking amazing." I pulled out of her and cum trickled out of her ass after. She collapsed to the bed and I lay down beside her, both of us still catching our breaths.

"Yeah," she said wickedly, "I can't wait for round two..."

"I feel like we're probably going to need more showers," I said.

"Well, I have all day," she said. "I don't mind."

"And what about tonight?" I asked, "Now that the truth is out in the open, can I expect you to stay over more often?"

"I don't know," she admitted, her face gaining a worried expression, "I kind of think I should try to make amends with Megan."

"I'm not sure that's a great idea," I said. "She's probably hurting, and I'm sure you're the person she'd least like to see right now."

"No," she replied. "That's you. Girls stealing boyfriends is bad, but a cheating boyfriend? You're lucky she didn't stab you to death, asshole."

It stung quite a bit more than I tried to let on. I knew that there was basically no chance of repairing that relationship, especially now, and that that was my fault, and I should just be happy that at least Phoebe wanted me, but I've never been able to stick with one girl. Everything sort of hurt all at once, knowing how much pain I'd caused and how shitty it was of me to still be fucking Phoebe, as if nothing was wrong. I didn't really know what was wrong with my brain or my heart. It made me want to shove my dick back in Phoebe's pussy to anesthetize my heart temporarily. I decided against it, though.

"You may be right," I admitted, "but what are you going to tell her, anyway?"

"I don't know," she said, "what do you want me to tell her?"

"About us? I guess it's up to you, really, but we should probably get on the same page first."

"Look, asshole," she said as if it was now an official nickname, "I get that I'm not like your 'girlfriend' or whatever..." She rolled her eyes as she said "girlfriend." She continued, "That's probably a terrible idea, anyway. Like they say, 'if he'll cheat for you, he'll cheat on you.' And you already did, in a way." She gave me a look.

"Is that what this has all been about? Is it that I fucked another girl or that she had a dick or what?" I asked.

"Nah, not really," she said, looking down. "It pissed me off at the time, but I don't really care, looking back. And you can suck all the dicks you want, as far as I'm concerned. Just as long as I can, too."

"Well, this sounds like we've got everything wrapped up, then," I said. "Friends with benefits or an open relationship or whatever you want to call it."

"'Whatever' sounds like the right label to me," she said. "But if you're ever out of cum when I want to fuck then it's a different story." I was starting to really fall in love with this girl.

"So, what was it all about, then?" I asked.

"It's dumb," she said, looking away again. I didn't say anything in response, but just waited. "Alright, fine," she finally said. "When Megan told me you two did it in the butt. I sort of, god this is dumb, I just sort of thought of that as a thing she would never do with you but I would because you and me, we're both like, I don't know, filthy?" I nodded in agreement. "Anyway, I guess she's not going to be giving up that cute little butt of hers again any time soon, at least not to you. I'm sure the next guy will appreciate you laying the groundwork for him, though."

"Glad to be of service, I suppose," I said. "Now let's see what I can do for you..." I turned her towards me and kissed her deeply, grabbing her butt and drawing her to me.

"Ooh, round two..."

***

After we finished our second round and the requisite lying around for a while, Phoebe left for her last classes of the week. I managed to make it to my afternoon classes, then bought some beer on the way back to my apartment. I planned to make it a night in with no company but a 12-pack, unless Brad was around, but on a Friday night, I assumed a good-looking athlete like him would have plans.

I basically just screwed around for a while, putting my mind a little more at ease over the Megan situation by killing brain cells with alcohol. When Brad got back, he had a case of beer under his arm. "Supplies for the night?" I asked him.

"Yeah, we'll see if it laughs," he said, chuckling.

"And all that's just for you?" I asked.

"Nah, I got a friend coming over," he said. "Actually I better grab a shower first. If you run out of beer, help yourself."

"Thanks, man, same goes for you and your friend," I said. He headed off to shower while I sat on the couch, thinking about what to do for the night. Before too long, I heard a knock at the door. I got up to answer it.

Opening the door, I was greeted by Nadia. I was surprised into silence.

"'Hello' is the word you're looking for," she said, finally. "Can I come in?" She didn't actually wait for the response and stepped past me.

"Hey," I said finally, "I didn't think I'd see you again."

"You might not have," she said, "if not for your roommate. I'm here for him."

"Ah," I said, "so you're the friend he mentioned. He's in the shower but he'll be out soon, I'm sure." She nodded and sat down on the couch.

"Anyway, can I get you something?" I offered, "We have beer or beer."

"Sounds great to me; cheap college kid garbage beer, I guess?" She smiled at me as I headed to the kitchen.

"Only the finest piss, how did you guess? What are you and Brad up to tonight?" I asked

"Wouldn't you like to know. Although maybe you're too occupied with all your other women to care about little old me." She took the beer I offered her and I sat next to her.

"Other woman, at the moment," I said, toasting her with my own terrible beer. "And you didn't seem like the jealous type last week."

"Oh, I'm not," she said, then took a sip, following it with a grimace at the taste. "But you seem like you might be and I enjoy torturing you. If you really want to know what we're up to, you could just join us." She gave me an exaggerated wink.

"Not sure Brad would appreciate that," I said. I'd never actually considered this before, though. I was honestly surprised that Brad would actually be hooking up with Nadia. He never seemed like the type of guy who would be into trans girls, but it wasn't really a thing that ever came up. I briefly pictured the two of them hooking up and wondered who would be the top. I don't know why I thought that way since it's not like when the two of us had hooked up there were consistent roles. Oh, well, I conceded, with a bit of jealousy that I decided to suppress. "But I'll keep it in mind."

Soon enough, we heard the sound of the shower being shut off. "Sounds like Brad will be ready in a minute," I said.

She put down her beer, "No, it sounds like he's ready now." She winked and got up, heading to Brad's room. Well, alright, I thought. I sat there finishing my beer and then Nadia's, because why waste it, letting my mind wander idly. It kept coming back to the two of them. This wouldn't be the first time that one of we had each hooked up with the same girl, but the trans part was a first. Remembering my hook up with Nadia, I felt a tingle in my dick. I smiled to myself and headed to my room.

I didn't hear anything coming from Brad's room as I walked by, so I guessed that either I had the wrong idea or maybe Brad wasn't as ready for Nadia as she had surmised. In any case, I got to my room and closed the door behind me. Knowing me, I knew there was little point in me trying to concentrate until I dealt with the images in my head, so I stripped down and flopped onto the bed, bringing up my favorite porn site on the internet-connected tv.

I started searching for black transexual porn, since that was what was on my mind, while I slowly jerked off. Once I found some that I liked, I put the controller down and got myself hard. Watching the scene made me think that maybe I should buy a dildo; I could use it on myself and also Phoebe, I thought. Or whoever else, I supposed. I had only just started when my door flew open.

Nadia stood in the doorway, wearing only a black garter belt and matching stockings. Her cock, looking semi-hard, swung freely between her legs. "Come here," she commanded.

"Huh?" I said, confused, cock in hand.

She looked to the tv. "Turn that shit off and come here, I need you for something." She walked over to me, grabbed the remote, and shut off the tv. "I said come on," she said, and grabbed my cock, giving it a slight tug.

"Ok..." I said, getting to my feet. She led me by the cock over to Brad's room and pushed open his door. He lay on his back on the bed, handcuffed above his head to the headboard, with a ball gag in his mouth. Other than the gag and handcuffs, he was wearing nothing.

"You're going to watch," she said, looking at me. "It makes it more fun for Brad to be watched." She climbed onto the foot of the bed, getting on her knees between Brad's spread legs. Instinctively I took my dick in my hands. I couldn't help comparing it to Brad's, which lay on his flat stomach. I had seen it before, in the shower at the gym and so on, but never hard. We seemed to be about the same size, and it looked like he was at least mostly hard. Nadia took his in one hand as she lifted his leg up to her shoulder with the other hand. I noticed a bottle of lube lay open near them and guessed he was already prepared for what was coming.

She lined her cock up with his asshole carefully and then pushed against him, the head slowly entering him. I watched, mesmerized, as her fat cock slowly disappeared inside his ass. "Mmmmffff," he moaned through the gag in his mouth.

"That's it, baby," she soothed him, "take my cock while your friend watches. You like that, don't you?" His agreement was muffled by the ball gag, but he nodded to emphasize the point. Without thinking, I had begun to stroke my cock while watching in amazement. She turned her head to me without stopping her slow, steady pumping. "Come here," she said.

I climbed up onto the bed and stood near her, offering my cock to her. She took her hand from Brad's leg and grabbed my dick, guiding it to her mouth. She began sucking on it, but I my attention was focused on her dick, which would disappear into Brad's ass and then reappear, inch by inch as she stroked in and out of him. As she increased her own pace, she also increased the pace with which she jerked off Brad. His cock was now a dark red, clearly fully engorged.

Nadia released my cock from her mouth, leaving it throbbing and coated with spit. "Are you going to come for me, bitch?" she asked Brad, her tone harsh.

"Mmmm," he replied. His hips starting bucking, jerking him off the bed.

She wrapped her fingers around the head of his dick as he started to cum. She caught some of it, but there was too much, and the thick white goo squeezed out between her fingers and dripped down her wrist, some of it running down the length of his cock. "Open his mouth for me," she commanded me. I hurried over to the head of the bed and removed the gag from his mouth, leaving him breathing heavily.

"Look at this mess you made, faggot," she taunted him. "Time to clean it up." She pulled her cock from his asshole, which caused him to sigh deeply, and bent over him, holding her cummy hand over his face. He held his mouth open and some of his cum dripped onto his waiting tongue. Then she wiped the rest of the cum onto his tongue roughly. He lapped at it hungrily. "That's a good bitch," she said.

I sat on my knees, silent in amazement. I couldn't believe that any of this was happening in front of me, and even more so that I was enjoying it. I felt my cock throbbing in my hand, begging for attention. Nadia interrupted my thoughts. "You're next, bitch," she said, staring at me.

I turned and bent over, getting on all fours and presenting my ass to her. I don't know why I didn't question what was happening, but it felt so natural. I buried my face in the mattress and waited anxiously. I felt the cold wet sensation of lube dripping down my ass crack followed by her fingers working it into me. They moved up and down my crack, slowly focusing on the hole, then one pushed inside me. I felt the familiar pressure as she eased her finger in and out of me, and as I started to relax, she inserted another finger.