The Girl for Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I hungrily slurped at her delicious ass, I couldn't decide which I wanted more, to be inside her or for her to be inside me. As she eased a finger up my ass, she taunted me, "You think you're going to put this cock up my tight ass? No, sweetie, I'm going to make you my bitch again."

I mumbled an unintelligible response into her ass, and she got off me, leaving me gasping for air. She continued to stroke my throbbing cock. I knew if she did let me fuck her ass I wouldn't last long. "Tell you what," she said, "I'll fuck your slutty little ass again, and if I don't make you cum like the little faggot bitch that you are, you can fuck me, too. How's that sound?" This sounded amazing to me, and I anxiously nodded in agreement.

She lay down on her back and beckoned me to her. I got up and grabbed the discarded bottle of lube. I squirted some into my hand and quickly squished it into my asshole before squatting down over her. My cock stood rigidly out from my body as I grabbed her dick and lined it up with my hole. I was anxious to get it in, but I knew this was still going take some effort. I slowly lowered myself, forcing the tip of her cock past my entrance.

I savored the mix of pain and pleasure for a moment before slowly impaling myself on her dick deeper. "That's it, baby," she cooed. "Take that big fucking dick." I felt amazingly full, stretched to my limit and savoring the pain as it slowly morphed into pleasure. When I got about halfway down her massive dong, I started up again, and then slowly back down, slightly further this time, then back up. She met my rhythm with a slow up and down motion of her hips.

"Oh, yes, fuck me," I begged. "Fuck me just like that, fuck my ass." I took my dick in hand and stroked it to the rhythm of our fucking. Soon she had worked her way all the way up my ass, filling my belly, and I started speeding up. "Yes, yes, oh fuck! Fuck my little bitch ass!" I almost couldn't believe the words coming from my mouth, but her cock kept punching my prostate and driving me crazy.

"Yeah, baby, stroke that fat cock for me," she encouraged, guiding my hips with her hands, forcing herself into me hard. "I want you to cum while I fuck your ass. You like that?"

"Oh, yes, baby," I moaned, "I'm going to cum for you. Make me cum, baby, fuck my ass and make me cum like a bitch." She was happy to comply, slamming her cock up in to me. I furiously jerked my cock and bounced on hers. I could feel it coming and I wanted the release so bad.

Finally I felt a wave of cum flood from my balls and down my cock. I grunted and she slammed me down hard on her massive dick one more time, my dick twitching wildly, sending stream after stream of hot white cum rocketing all over her fat tits. I continued slowly jerking my cock, globs of cum still oozing out of it as she helped me up off of her rigid pole.

I curled up beside her and licked my cum off her tits, playing with it and circling her nipples with my tongue. She gripped her dick tightly in one hand. "You're not done yet," she admonished me sarcastically. I gazed down at her dick visibly throbbing in the darkness. "Taste it," she insisted. "Clean your bitch ass off my dick."

I hesitated a second and she gently forced my head to her crotch with her free hand. "Suck it, bitch," she demanded again. I obediently popped the head in my mouth and began a sloppy blowjob, trying to force her down my throat. I didn't mind the taste at all. In fact, I kind of enjoyed it. Just the thought of being made to eat my own ass off her fat cock started getting me hard again.

I bobbed up and down on her cock, taking her deep into my throat. "Oh, fuck, baby," she exclaimed, "oh fuck that's good. I'm gonna cum! Shit, here it comes!" Her massive cock jerked wildly in my mouth, spurting out a thick load of cum. I choked back as much of it as I could, but there was so much that some of it leaked out and down her shaft. "Shit, baby, fuck!" was all she could manage, her hips bucking with pleasure.

I rubbed my cock as I swallowed the load in my mouth, then set about licking the rest off of her cock and balls. I almost couldn't believe I was getting hard again. This time, though, I wasn't going to be the one taking it up the ass.

"Looks like I win," she teased.

"Is that right?" I got back up on my knees, letting my hard cock jut out towards her face. "Because it looks to me like you're about to get fucked."

"Ooh," she cooed. "Is that for me?"

I picked up the bottle of lube and tossed it to her. "Better get ready." I stroked my cock as I watched her squirt some lube into her hand, then work that lube into her asshole with her fingers.

"All ready," she said, bringing her lube-coated fingers to her lips and licking them.

I grabbed her legs and pushed them toward her chest, bringing them together to free up a hand. I grabbed my cock and aimed it at her now exposed asshole. Normally I would savor such a cute asshole, licking and fingering it, but my cock was insistent. I hastily pushed my dick head into her hole.

She took it like a pro, relaxing her hole as she toyed with her semi-hard dick. "Yeah, give me that dick," she said roughly. "Jam that fat dick in my little asshole." I could see she was also getting hard. I eased into her, but she put one hand on my ass and drew me in faster. "Harder, baby," she said. "Fuck my ass hard." She stared into my eyes with burning desire.

I worked my cock into her quickly until my balls slapped against her ass, and then pulled back, then in again, building up a nice rhythm. Her shitpipe massaged my dick, her muscles squeezing and relaxing. "Oh fuck your ass is tight," I said. I felt sweat dripping down my back as I sped up my fucking.

"Fuck it! Fuck my tight ass!" she screamed, now jerking her cock at a pace to match mine. Precum leaked from the tip of her cock.

"Oh, fuck, take my cock, bitch!" I shouted, now slamming my dick in and out of her at full speed. "Jerk your fat fucking cock while I fuck you!" I was nearing another orgasm. I could feel the cum building in my balls again, somehow.

"Oh shit! I'm coming!" she screamed. Her cock twitched and cum oozed out of the tip, thick white semen pooling on her belly. Her ass clinched with every spurt of cum, sending me over the edge.

I fired shots of hot cum deep into her ass, punctuating each blast with a grunt. "Oh, fuck," I said, my cock still twitching slightly inside her. She toyed with the cum on her belly and I pulled out of her, cum dripping out of her hole as I did.

I collapsed next to her, and our hands lazily explored each others' bodies. We kissed lightly as we played with our cum, licking it off our fingers. "So when can I expect round three?" she asked.

"Give me a couple mintues," I laughed.

***

Round three would have to wait, since at some point we each fell asleep, being awakened to a room filled with daylight and a knock coming from my bedroom door. My initial panicked thought was that Megan was making a surprise morning visit, but that wasn't like her. Maybe it was Brad, I thought, but before I could do anything, Nadia was up, wrapping herself in a sheet and leaving me lying naked on the bed. She opened the door to find Phoebe.

Phoebe stood there in stunned surprise for a minute.

"Yes?" Nadia answered, holding the sheet in front of her but leaving her ass exposed to me. Well, nothing to do now, I supposed, but enjoy the view.

"Who the fuck are you?" Phoebe demanded.

"I'm queen bitch around here," Nadia replied calmly. "You must be Megan."

"Phoebe," she said curtly, looking past Nadia to me. "Who is this bitch?" She pushed passed Nadia and came to the foot of the bed.

"Phoebe, meet Nadia, Nadia, Phoebe," I said.

"I can't believe this shit," Phoebe screamed. "Aaah! You're such a fucking asshole, Will! I can't believe you're fucking someone else behind my back!"

"How can you not believe it?" I asked, holding back laughter at the absurdity of the situation. "I'm fucking you behind Megan's back."

"Fuck you!" she replied.

"Relax," I said, "there's no problem here. I feel like you two would get along great. Come on." I indicated the bed, trying to get her to sit.

She ignored me. "Fuck you and fuck this bitch. What does she have that I don't?"

A poor choice of words, I thought. Nadia must have been thinking along the same lines because she interrupted, "This, for one thing." She dropped the sheet. Phoebe turned to face her and her jaw literally dropped. She stood there in silent shock. Nadia just shook her hips a little in response.

"Holy shit," Phoebe finally said, her eyes still wide. "A tranny? You're fucking a fucking tranny?"

"I think the preferred term is trans girl," I said facetiously.

"Whatever," she said. "I guess this explains why you're so obsessed with ass."

"Maybe," I said, pretending to consider it. "But what explains you?"

"Fuck you," she said again. "I'm going to tell Megan about this shit and she's going to dump your ass so hard your head will spin."

"I guess you could," I replied, "and she probably would, but why would you do that? To get me all to yourself?" I often felt at my best when in the worst possible situation and I couldn't help a smile creeping to my lips. "Besides, she's probably not going to be too happy you found out about this on your way over here to fuck me..."

"Jesus Christ, you're such an asshole, Will." She stormed out.

"Hey, wait, where are you going?" I called after her. "I'm sure the three of us can work something out." She didn't respond.

Nadia closed the door after her. "Phoebe, huh?" she asked, a smile on her lips. "You really are an asshole. How many girls do you have bouncing on that dick of yours?"

"Oh, I don't know," I said as she crawled back onto the bed. "You didn't seem to mind sharing me last night..."

"No," she said, "I didn't, but maybe next time you can share with me, too."

"You know, that sounds like a good idea..." I trailed off, my mind already thinking of when Phoebe would inevitably be back.

"But first, I think you owe me a breakfast," Nadia said. We threw on some clothes and headed to the kitchen finding Brad looking very bleary-eyed over a cup of coffee.

"Morning, bud," I greeted him. He nodded slightly to acknowledge my presence. "Late night?" I asked, pouring two more cups, as Nadia sat at the table.

"I think her name was Sheila?" he said, rubbing his head. "Or Shelly or Shelby or something? I don't know, some fucking thing like that."

"Sounds like a fun night," Nadia said, accepting the hot mug from me. "I'm Nadia, and you must be Brad."

"I guess I must be," he said. I sat at the table and we all chatted idly. Brad was attempting black coffee as a hangover cure, but apart from the hangover, his retelling did sound like he had fun. Of course, I was pleased with the results of my own night.

"Maybe I chose the wrong roommate, huh?" Nadia needled me, poking me in the side with a finger. "Brad seems like fun." I noticed her eyeing him up. We chatted for a bit more but were interrupted by a knock on the front door. I answered it and found Megan waiting with a big smile on her face.

"Hey sleepyhead!" she greeted me cheerily.

"Hey, Megan, sweetie." My mind raced, trying to find a way to explain away Nadia's presence, but before I came up with anything, Megan pushed past me and into the apartment. She found Nadia and Brad talking in the kitchen.

"Hi," she greeted them innocently. "I'm Megan, Will's girlfriend." She extended a hand to Nadia. I shot Nadia a look.

"Oh..." Nadia said. "I'm Nadia, a friend of Brad's." Thank god, I thought.

"Friend, huh?" Megan smiled, looking them up and down. Nadia giggled devilishly in response. I was grateful that Brad had also picked up on the scheme and acted suitably embarrassed. "Well, I hope you don't mind if I drag Will away from you."

"Oh, no," Nadia replied. "Brad and I have some...things to do anyway." She winked. I was in love with this woman.

After I got more fully dressed, Megan dragged me off to a day of studying. Nadia personally waved us goodbye as we left the apartment. "It was nice meeting you," she said, "Bill, right?"

***

The day was long and tedious, but I mostly just felt relieved that things had worked out so well. I didn't end up getting much done because my thoughts kept drifting back to Nadia and her fat cock and her tight ass and I wished I had gotten her number or something. I doubted she would hang around the Dive much so I didn't really know any way to find her.

On the way back to my apartment, I asked Megan about her girls' night with Phoebe.

"It's always fun," she said, "but Phoebe really likes to drink and I just can't keep up with her. She's a wild girl."

"Oh, yeah," I said, "I always got that kind of impression."

When we got back, I asked Megan if she wanted to spend the night and she happily agreed. "Let's order something in and watch a movie or something," she said. "I don't think I have another wild night in me."

We entered the apartment to the unmistakeable sounds of sex coming from Brad's room. Alright, Brad, I thought to myself. I briefly tried to picture the girls from the bar last night and imagined which one it could be, but I again found my thoughts drifting back to Nadia and I gave up on the exercise. Megan looked at me with a smile and I shrugged. "Maybe let's watch that movie in my room, huh?"

So that's what we did. Megan ordered us some Chinese food and I flipped through the streaming selections. We eventually settled on some B-movie, a sci-fi thing about giant bugs from space or something. We ate and watched, and then she curled under my shoulder as we lay back on my bed.

"Geez, they're really still going at it, I guess," she said. The thumping was still barely audible from a room away and through two closed doors. "That Nadia must be insatiable."

"Yeah, I guess," I replied. "Or maybe it's some other girl. I wouldn't put that past Brad." Although I wouldn't, my intuition was based more on knowing Nadia's real reason for being there than anything about my roommate.

We lay there in silence for a while, the moaning now overtaking the audio on the move we weren't really paying attention to. She finally broke the silence. "It's actually kind of hot, right?"

"Hearing them through the walls?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean, don't you think so?" she asked timidly. "Are you going to make fun of me for being a pervert or something?"

"Baby," I said, "look who you're talking to."

"Right, stupid question. Well, like, when you hear each other through the walls like that, don't you picture what's going on over there? It sounds like it must be pretty good, right?" She seemed to be genuinely interested.

"I guess I've never really thought about it," I said, "but sure, I guess it's kind of like audio porn or something, and it's not like I don't think porn's hot."

"Of course not, pervert," she said, sticking out her tongue at me. "Maybe it's weird because he's your friend or something..." She paused, seeming to consider her next words more carefully. "...Have you ever seen Brad's cock?"

"What?" I asked, thoroughly confused.

"I mean, like, I don't know how it works with dudes. Like, I've seen Phoebe naked a bunch of times, and if I ever hear her with a guy I can imagine exactly what's going on, you know, like a porno in my head."

"And you enjoy this...?" I probed.

"Come on, don't act like I'm some pervert. You're the one whose laptop I won't even go near. You should be happy, by the way, that I don't worry about what you watch." She feigned indignance.

"Hey now, I never once said the word 'pervert.' I've just never thought about it. I mean, I DO have that laptop, as you say. Anyway, it is kind of hot, now that you mention it." I placed the arm that wasn't already wrapped around her shoulder on her thigh.

"Right?" she said, enthusiastically now. "Like, can't you just imagine they're doing it from behind?" She paused and listened. "...Yeah, and he's about to cum. I bet he's all, 'oh fuck this pussy's so tight' and everything."

I imagined momentarily that it was Nadia making the noises coming through the walls and laughed to myself about the pussy remark. "Yeah, and I don't doubt it. Brad's got an eye for good lays," I remarked.

She elbowed me gently in the side. "How would you know?" she asked. "And anyway, you never answered my question. Have you ever seen his cock?"

"Oh, come on," I said, rubbing her thigh, "you're just trying to make me picture it now."

"Maybe a little..." she said. "Anyway, I'm more interested in yours." She undid my jeans and struggled to pull them down just enough to free my dick. She took it into her hands and licked her lips. I could feel the blood start flowing. She looked at me and smiled, then leaned down and took me into her mouth.

"Mmm..." I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warm, wet sensation of her tongue swirling around the head of my cock as it hardened in her mouth. I pushed my jeans and underwear down further, past my knees to give us both a little more freedom. As she stroked and sucked my cock, she got up on her knees, giving herself a better angle to more easily swallow my dick.

As I lay there enjoying the blowjob, I got an idea and grabbed the remote control which had been discarded near us. I flipped the movie over to something else I had been watching a few days before and was still in the history. It was a porno, in particular a group scene, of a girl being taken by two guys. Noticing my action, Megan turned her head, still licking my shaft, to see the screen. Her lips made a smacking noise as she took them from my dick.

"You're such a pervert," she said, still slowly stroking my dick with one hand.

"You're the one who was just talking about masturbating to the sound of your friends having sex," I pointed out.

"I never said I did that," she said. I gave her a questioning look, "Ok, yeah, so maybe I've done that," she admitted. "But two guys for one girl?"

"You don't find it hot?" I asked. She just smiled wickedly in response and went back to sucking. Putting the remote down, I let my hands explore her body, running them through her hair, down her back, and over her skirt to her butt. I found her panties there, already a bit damp, and pulled them down with one hand while my other hand rested gently on her head. I let my fingers explore her pussy, running them up and down her slit and even up to her asshole, which made her shiver. She wiggled her butt responsively, but continued wordlessly licking and sucking me.

I pulled my hand away and brought it to my mouth for a quick taste. Mmm, delicious as ever, I thought. She again wiggled to demand more attention and so I replaced my fingers, this time finding her clit and rubbing it slowly. She moaned around my dick in response.

I noticed that she would periodically turn her head to watch the porno, licking me up and down as she did so. On the screen, the girl was riding one large dick, bouncing up and down on it wildly while she sucked another one. She rubbed her clit as she did so, seemingly close to orgasm.

Megan stopped sucking me for a moment and I watched the pleasure on her face. Then she looked up at me and smiled. She got to her feet, kicking off the panties, and pulled her top off, discarding it near the bed. I took the opportunity to pull off my shirt and finish taking off my jeans. She then surprised me by turning her back to me before straddling me and squatting down over my erect dick, imitating the position girl on the screen.

I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. "Feeling inspired?" I asked jokingly, indicating the movie.

"Shut up and put it in me already," she asked, turning her head to look back at me over her shoulder. She went back to watching the screen and I grabbed my dick and pointed it at her pussy. After us both making adjustments, we got the head inside and she slowly slid down the length of my cock, working me deeper into her tight cunt. "Nnnnggg" she moaned as I stretched out her tight hole.