The Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

Linda served lunch in coconut shells, it was the first meat we had eaten in days and we took our time over it, even the burnt bits. When we finished we left the Head Chef to keep the fire going and swat flies while Wendy and myself carried the bigger goat to the stream to butcher it after we had skinned it and hung it up to cure in the sun.

It was mid-afternoon by the time we returned to the camp to lay out more meat to dry, meanwhile Linda went to the stream to wash herself and the Machete, food bowls and replenish the water bucket. We swopped over so that Wendy and I could clean up ourselves and wash the blood and guts stains out of my shirt and shorts and her shirt and bra too. I looked at Wendy, all tanned flesh except for her tits and was hard again.

"Doesn't that ever go down?" she laughed.

"It's difficult for him to behave when there are two beautiful semi-naked girls running around all the time" I complained.

"Well I know how to make him go down" she teased "But Linda might get jealous."

"Look seriously, I really like both of you equally and what you did for me last night was really good, but I don't want Linda to think that she's being excluded because of it, just because she's not doing it too." I stopped and started again, "That didn't sound quite right, I mean I wouldn't push anyone into doing something they weren't happy with. I'm not sure that was right either, do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

"Yes, I understand, but what can we do about it?" Wendy asked.

"Well how about you sleeping with her tonight, just for a cuddle and to share some warmth and friendship?" I replied.

"Are you asking me to seduce her?" She said quite sharply.

"Woah, slow down, I didn't mean that at all. I meant it as a gesture of friendship and maybe to ease her grief a bit. I mean, if I was to get into bed with her she might scream 'rape' and run off down the beach, but if you do it, it would be friendly and loving not threatening, do you understand me now."

"Yes, I see what you mean and it wouldn't be a problem for me as I've been to girly sleepovers before, where we've all slept in the same double bed and there was some touchy-feely things that went on there when the chaperones were asleep" Wendy confided.

And guess what! I was hard again which was tough, but I was more concerned about Linda to worry about and it soon went down as we walked back to camp even though I heard Wendy sniggering again. I reckoned that there was about twenty five pounds of dried meat to keep us going for a few days, but we needed something to keep it in above the ground but also be able to keep the flies out.

The best thing we could come up with was a basket made of palm fronds, so I cut the fronds into thin strips and Linda showed Wendy how to plait the strands together to make stronger wider strips which they joined together to make a sort of flat rope.

Next they tied the ends to make loops and as on held all the loops together the other girl weaved more 'rope' in and out of the upright ones until they had a basket. We stopped for a quick meal of the dried meat before continuing to weave and made three of the baskets before the light started to fade but had nowhere to hang them, then I had an idea.

I looked for cracks in the walls that I could wedge the spears into and pushed them in tightly and wedged a few stones in to keep the tight, I pushed the baskets almost to the walls but far enough away to hopefully deter any nocturnal insects.

  1. Night 3 - Girly time.

After we had all finished washing at the stream we went to our respective beds and I lay there thinking about the conversation with Wendy earlier. Would she do it? I thought she would, she was far more confident of the two girls almost to the point of being a bit bossy, but this was new to all of us and we had to adapt, not only to our surroundings but to each other too.

I was tired after all the heavy work and had started to drift off when I heard a noise. I was immediately alert, reaching for the machete but then I heard Wendy's whisper,

"Are you still awake, Linda?"

"Just about" was the mumbled reply, "What do you want?"

"I'm cold and tired and I miss my family... Can I have a cuddle... Please?"

"Yeah, sure... I miss mine too" after this exchange there was some whispering and one 'Ow!' followed by 'Sorry' and a giggle or two, then it went quiet, but I was listening hard. After a minute, a very low voiced conversation started, which went on for quite a while. I couldn't hear what was being said, which was probably the idea, but it ended with some mutual crying.

It went quiet again, then I heard a 'What!' Followed by 'Shhh...You'll wake Tony' then the low conversation again and some rustling of palm fronds, then an 'Ahhh...' I think from Linda as my imagination was working in overdrive, trying to visualise what was happening in Linda's bed.

"Wait... No! Stop!" More mumblings then I heard Wendy say,

"Okay, let me try this..." some more rustling followed by a hoarse whisper saying,

"What! You're not? Ooo... Mmmm, that does feel nice, ahhh..." I had worked out that Wendy had started with her fingers but Linda stopped her for some reason, then Wendy repositioned herself and was carpet munching. OMG! I was almost cumming myself at the thought of Wendy's talented tongue doing a merry dance in Linda's pussy. After a few more minutes and some increasingly louder groans and sighs from Linda she came with a fairly loud gasp of,

"AHHhhhh! Ohhhh... Keep going, please. Ahhhhhh..." followed by a lot of panting. "Oh wow! That was wonderful Wendy, thank you"

"That's okay, I quite enjoyed it too, although you could have warned me that you were a squirter" came Wendy's reply.

"A what?" Asked Linda forgetting to whisper.

"Some women squirt pussy juice out when they cum you gave me quite a surprise and a mouthful Linda"

"Sorry, I didn't know I did that, I've never cum before, in fact I've never had sex before. Now I knew why she stopped Wendy, she's still a virgin.

"Why didn't you tell me?" asked Wendy,

"Well what you were doing was kinda nice, but I got worried when you started to put your fingers in my pussy."

"So long as it didn't put you off...Shhh." The conversation went back to a whisper and what sounded like kissing for a while, eventually turning into sleeping. I lay for a while thinking before falling asleep.

  1. Day 4 - Shoes and monkeys.

I woke early, stood up and dressed quietly. As I left the cave I stopped to take a peek at Linda's bed, it was all arms and legs tangled up together, looking incredibly sexy. I walked to the stream to wash and relieve myself and have a drink, thinking about the plan for today.

We needed more than meat and crabs to survive for any length of time on this island, if we found the monkey troupe and watched what they were eating we should be able to eat the same things. I also knew that we could eat kelp, although we could boil some of the salt out of it or we could at least soak it in fresh water for a while to see if that works.

On returning to camp I passed the girls going the other way, Wendy gave me a wink and Linda had a sort of 'not with it' smile on her face. I didn't fancy meat for breakfast but I had to check that the food was safe and not infested by insects during the night. The baskets had worked well so I cracked some coconuts for breakfast and sat eating mine when the girls returned. While they ate I explained my thoughts on fruit and veg and they agreed but were not so sure about the seaweed but would try it.

"I thought that if the hides were tough enough, that you Wendy, could try and work out a design for some foot wear" giving her a surreptitious wink, "While Linda and myself go and search for some rope or string to tie them on with, along the beach and to gather some fruit. Maybe this afternoon we could go looking for some seaweed where we found the crabs."

"Okay" said Wendy "I'll see what I can come up with."

A few minutes later Linda and I left Wendy and walked to the beach, taking the bucket with some water with us. I left the machete with Wendy for her to cut the goatskins. We arrived on the beach and turned left in the direction of where I had found them one the first day. After a few yards Linda asked,

"Did you hear any noises last night?"

"No, I didn't, why?" I replied innocently.

"Liar!" She stated, "We must have made as much noise as you two did, the night before."

"Well... I did hear someone say 'Ow' somewhen" I said.

"I thought so, you listened the whole time, didn't you?" She returned, sounding a bit pissed off.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it, besides my imagination was running wild from what I was hearing, there was no way I was going to sleep" I apologised.

"Hmm... So you know what happened, then" she said.

"I've got a damned good idea" I chuckled.

"I bet you got all hard again, but with no Wendy to relieve you, such a shame, did you have to do it yourself?" She continued.

"Yes it was and no I didn't, but to be truthful I did enjoy it and it sounded like you did too"

"Yes I did, I've never done anything like that before and she took me by surprise from what I thought was going to just be a girly cuddle... And what she did with her tongue... Mmmm." She sighed.

"Oh I know how talented her tongue is" and we laughed together.

Fortunately there was no smell from the grave as we walked by of which I was very glad. We did not find anything of use by the time we reached the bend but just past it, I spotted a length of blue plastic rope. It was about twenty feet long and tied to a big float at one end. I looped it up and tied it at the end to carry it and we continued our search.

By the time we had reached the rock wall at the end we had found a few shorter bits of various colours, so we stopped for a quick toilet break and a drink before starting back.

"How much do you like Wendy" Linda asked a little tentatively while we relaxed on a couple of boulders.

"I really like both of you, equally, you are very nice girls but different and both have good skills needed to survive here and are willing to learn from each other" I explained.

"We both like you too, without your skills we wouldn't have survived more than a couple of days... And I certainly learned something new last night..." she mused with a happy smile on her lips.

"How is your ankle or foot today, after your fall yesterday" I asked.

"It's okay now she replied. Ha! If I hadn't been looking at you running after us with a big stiffy, I would have seen the dip in the sand and not fallen over." And we both burst out laughing, "And then when you turned me over, all concerned if I was injured and your cock was bouncing just in front of my eyes, I just couldn't stop staring at it and couldn't speak" and we laughed again. Then she stopped and looked at me all serious, she hopped off the rock and stepped towards me.

"And another thing, I haven't really thanked you for carry me all that way from the crab pool back to the cave, when I was so exhausted" she said, standing close.

"Yes you did and finished it with a nice kiss too" I replied, smiling at her, wondering what was coming.

"I don't think I can thank you like I think Wendy did, but I can do this" and she put he hands up and pulled my head down and gave me a long, lingering kiss, followed by a second one with her tongue finding mine for a play. My arms were wrapped around her and my cock was hard against her belly, I wanted to squeeze her ass cheeks and pull her in tighter but this was her choice, I remembered that she was a virgin and didn't want more than this.

"It doesn't take much to get him hard, does it?" she laughed as we unstuck our lips.

"What can I say, I'm a sucker for beautiful girls" I complimented her and she blushed.

"Well that must be Wendy, it can't be me; I'm just a fat and plain nerd that boys have never been interested in" she complained.

"Ha! Living in survival mode on a permanent diet has been good to you. I reckon you've lost maybe five or six pounds and I've always thought you were prettier than Wendy but please don't tell her I said so"

I stated seriously.

"Are you serious? You're not just bullshitting me? Six pounds?" She cried looking down at herself with obvious pleasure. "WOW! I have, haven't I?"

"Oh yes!" I replied smiling, then she launched herself at me, actually knocking me to the ground and landing on top of me, furiously kissing me. When she came up for air she laughed and said,

"Oh thank you! I've been the fat kid at school for years, the only kids who would even speak to me were either fat or ugly so this is a revelation. Whoopee!" and she sat up with her crotch hard on my rampant cock and her jiggling made it a very pleasant experience. If it had been Wendy, we would probably had sex there and they but there was no way I would push Linda towards that.

She was rocking to and fro with pleasure of the realisation of her new shape with a big smile on her lips, then she suddenly stopped and looked down, realising where she was and what she was doing with her bikini covered pussy. A look of shock crossed her face as she looked at me and my hands on her slimmer thighs.

"Oh God! Sorry... I... Didn't mean..." She stood quickly and turned her back, bursting into tears. I climbed to my feet and stood behind her and put my arms around her.

"It's okay, I'm happy for you, I know what you were doing was nice but it didn't mean you wanted to make love with me and I'm good with that, now turn around" I explained, turning her slowly. She looked up at me through the tears and buried her face in my chest and sobbed some more. After a couple of minutes she looked up again and said,

"Thank you again." To diffuse the tension again I said

"Let's paddle our way back and then find the monkeys."

"Okay" she replied and we gather our gear and walked through the shallow water, looking for shells to use as small bowls or plates and by the time we arrived at the stream we had found four good sized shells. We left the shells and rope by the stream and entered the trees in search of the monkey troupe which took half an hour to find them and watch what they were eating.

It was some kind of small fruit and when I went closer to see the remains that they had dropped, one of them spotted me and raised the alarm. The next moment I was the target of a barrage of fruit as they tried to scare me away. I retreated to where Linda was waiting, laughing at the mess of fruit on my head and shoulders and as I knelt down to drink from the bucket with a coconut shell cup, she picked fruit out of my hair, still giggling, her previous panic abated.

We drank our fill and both went back to collect the thrown fruit and dropping it in the bucket. We collected maybe four or five pounds altogether, while the troupe vented their displeasure in the same way as before. I carried the bucket back to our cache and rinsed the sand off of it in the water before pouring it away.

"We're all covered in sticky fruit juice and are starting to attract flies" said Linda, "Let's go for a swim" she suggested.

I agreed so we covered the bucket with fronds and stripped to leave our clothes with the cache. This time I was only half hard, but she still giggled about it as we walked into the water and waded out to chest deep for her then swam under water to rinse the juice off her body and out of her hair.

"Come here" I asked her and when she did, I picked bits of fruit out of her hair, "Now rinse it again." So she ducked under the water again.

"Your turn, but you'll have to duck down a bit lower so I can reach properly" she said so I knelt down, the water up to my chin but best of all her pert tits were almost in my face, in fact she wobbled once and a nipple pressed against my lips. I couldn't not kiss it and she didn't move away at first, then she did with a "You're done" and swam away. After a few more minutes we returned to the beach and washed the salt off in the stream before we dressed.

"You know I have little experience with boys and most of that was unpleasant, but you are different, you are nice, helpful and funny too, I really do like you, we both do and I've been thinking... Come over here... Please... and sit on this rock" she asked. I did as she asked, then she came and stood between my knees, her head level with mine.

"Look I know that I have very little experience of the ways of the world and life in general, unlike Wendy who seems to be a fully-fledged adult and is confidant in her abilities to get what she wants. I have my own values and will stick to them, but everybody grows up and things change, most times for the better. I want to show my appreciation for all you have done for me, for us, so just don't say anything and just go with it, okay?" She asked.

So I just sat there and waited. Linda looked into my eyes for a few moments smiled and leaned forwards to kiss me again, very gently not like the urgent one earlier. I enjoyed it and kissed her back but kept my hands resting on my thighs as she cupped my face and said

"Okay?" very quietly, smiling.

"Wonderful..." I replied as her hands moved down to my shoulders, pulling me in for some more lip work.

Her hands wandered down my chest and lower still until I felt her small hand grasp my rock hard cock and squeezed gently.

"Extremely wonderful..." I breathed around her dancing tongue, as she started to stroke me slowly.

"I've been asking Wendy for advice and I'm sure she was getting turned on by her own explanations" she continued, "You can touch my breasts, if you want, I want to know if it will feel different than when Wendy did it."

I put my hands on her hips and slid them upwards and traced a line with my thumbs up her small mounds to rub the delicate peaks, feeling the nipples harden, hearing her sharp intake of breath.

"Turn around, please?" I asked and she looked into my eyes for a moment, then turned. I held her hips and pulled her back, my cock was vertical but between her ass cheeks, then I returned my hands to her breasts, gently squeezing and rubbing them. She leaned back, resting against my chest and raised and lowered her ass, making her cheeks rub my shaft.

She turned her head and I kissed her again, all the time working my fingers, but moving them any lower, this is her move, if she wanted more then she would have to ask for it. Her tight little cheeks felt wonderful, another few minutes of this and I would be cumming all over her back. She pulled reluctantly pulled away and turned again, another kiss and her hand returned to its former position and slow action.

"I hope I do this right or Wendy will be cross..." she mused, looking in my eyes again, without breaking the eye contact, sank to her knees and took the head of my cock in her sweet mouth and sucked.

OMG! I nearly came there and then, and had to think of goat hunting again to stop. She looked up to see my look of ecstasy to know she was doing it right, then she lowered her head and took more in before lifting again, all this was done slowly.

The next dip took more and the next even more of my eight inches, I think she managed six inches which is amazing for someone's first time. I was breathing heavier and faster and would not last much longer, I would have to warn her as cumming in her mouth without doing so would be very bad manners and might put her off from doing it again.

"Linda! I gasped I'm going to cum soon!" She gave me one more deep suck and pulled her head off my little head and pumped it furiously, leaning back a little, watching and waiting and pumping rapidly.

"Ahhh, fuck! I'm cumming! Ahhh...Linda!" I cried as the first large spurt erupted from the eye of my cock, hitting her on the forehead, the next on hit her chin, two more laded on her chest an ran down her belly and the last bit dribbled over her fingers.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers