The Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

"Wow! So much and hot too" she slowed her pumping and let go and played with my sperm, saying "It's sticky and slimy too, it doesn't smell very nice either but Wendy told me she swallowed yours the other night but... Maybe another time, I need to wash again now."

She continued scooping water up to wash the goo off her face and body while I sat there, probably with a stupid grin on my face until she splashed me and said,

"Let's get all this stuff back to the cave, we've been gone for hours and I'm hungry." I washed my cock and dressed in a daze, it had been so unexpected and so good, I finally snapped out of it and said,

"Thank you, that was fantastic for a first time and you took more in than Wendy did BUT I owe you the return favour, I'm really looking forward to getting my tongue into your pretty little pussy" I told her with a wolfish grin, making her laugh and run away towards camp with me following carrying all the days scavenging and I wasn't going to complain, not one bit. Mmmm nice thought...

  1. Punishment, maybe?

When I arrived, the girls were deep in conversation with lots of glances at me and giggling too, so I sorted out the rope. I left the short pieces for the shoes or other odd requirements and took the long piece into the cave. I went foraging for some pieces of wood that I could sharpen into stakes and banged them into cracks in the wall of the cave and tied the rope between the two making what looked like a clothes line and passing it through the loops in the food baskets. Wendy came in to see what I was doing and to say that lunch was ready.

"I hear that you've been complimenting Linda on her new shape, quite a slim little bunny now isn't she? Took advantage too, eh?" She said sharply.

"What! I-I-I bu-but... What's she said?" I stammered, then Wendy burst out laughing

"Gotcha again, sucker!!" and ran off laughing hard, very shortly followed by me.

"You little minx, come here and I'll spank your ass for you!" I yelled. She was quick but not quick enough and she gave up after five minutes of dodging and laughing just before I would have caught her. I picked her up around her waist and carried her over to a flattish rock and sat down, hauling her across my lap.

"OK, Miss GOTCHA! It seems that I got you now, time for that little spanking I promised you" and gave her a firm slap on the ass.

"OWWW! That stings!" She squealed as I landed the next one. Linda had caught up by now and was laughing and cheering me on.

"Come on Tony, it should be on her bare ass not her bikini" she cried.

"Hey! Whose side are you on Miss Blowjob?" Wendy shouted, and to me she hissed "Don't you dare!" But I did dare and used my smacking hand to pull the bottoms down to her knees, presenting me with a lovely view of her pert ass cheeks, which I would rather be kissing than smacking but justice had to be done. I landed a couple more and asked Linda to join me.

"Do you think she's had enough," Linda I asked as I rubbed the pink globes gently.

"Maybe a couple more" she replied.

"Go on then, you do it" I offered. So she did, a bit harder than I did too but gently rubbed the cheeks in between like I had done, then she knelt down and kissed them too while her fingers probed between them, making Wendy wriggle and squirm and breathe hard.

I actually think she was liking this punishment, so I had an idea, I told Linda to sit back and then turned Wendy over onto her back across my lap but with her arms trapped under her. With all the struggling the bottoms were off and Linda got the drift of my idea.

"Yeah, I owe her one and quickly pulled Wendy's legs apart and dived her face into the girl's pussy."

"Ahh! Traitor! You wait until I get out of this" she cried as Linda got to work, licking and sucking as Wendy had done to her in the cave.

"Hey Tony, she's soaking wet down here, she must have loved the spanking... Mmmm tasty pussy." Wendy had stopped struggling and wrapped her legs around the other girl's head, pulling her in tighter.

"You want pussy Linda, you can have pussy, now lick it!" But she was not cross, she was loving it, every bit. I released her arms and she sat up a bit and pulled Linda closer to me until she could sit up straight.

"And as for you Mister Big-cock, he's been trying to push through my shoulder blades for some time, you better get him out before he breaks your shorts."

I did as I was told and it was quite a relief she turned her upper body sideways and stuffed my cock in her mouth and started sucking hard. Linda was working hard too and rather successfully for another first time for her, as Wendy pulled me out of her mouth and cried,

"Ahh fuck, I'm cumming!" and grabbed Linda's hair and mashed her mouth into her hot pussy. Forgetting about me for a moment but I didn't care as the view from where I was sitting was fantastically erotic.

"Not enough!" Wendy cried, releasing Linda and pushing her back, "Let me up!"

I did and she stood up and turned around and to my surprise straddled me, grabbed my cock in her hand and sat on it, right to the hilt with a big,

"Ahhh fuck... that feels good! Now let me ride!" And tried to bounce on my lap but her feet barely touched the ground when she was right down so I gripped her waist and lifted her almost free and dropped her back down. Wendy just hung on to my shoulders as I bounced her up and down.

"Linda, come and help" I asked the other girl who I didn't want left out of this.

"What do you want me to do Tony?" she replied coming in close.

"Give her tits some love will you?" Linda grinned and reached around Wendy's chest caught the bouncing titties and tweaked her nipples.

"Ahh... You bitch!" Gasped Wendy "Uh! Uh! Do it again... Please Linda?"

So that was the scenario for the next couple of minutes, then Linda let go and pulled my legs apart, stretching Wendy further still. Now she knelt and licked my balls and up to my cock and the stretched pussy sliding on it even further, I thought she was licking the girl's asshole, then she sat up and did something else. Wendy was groaning and sighing and suddenly started shaking as well.

"AHH! More you bitch!" She screamed, "More!" I felt Linda's fingers rubbing over my balls, slippery with love juice, then a pause, then Wendy screamed again. Linda was grinning and showed me the two juicy fingers she had pushed onto Wendy's ass, before shoving them back in again and pumping them in tandem with my cock.

"Come... on... Tony... I want MORE!" She gasped.

"OK! You want more, you're gonna get it. Move back Linda, I'm going to turn her around then hold my cock and guide it where your fingers were, OK!" She was either going to love it or hate it, the latter I think. I lifted her up and spun her round, Linda dived in, spread her legs and aimed my cock very quickly and 'JACKPOT' from two fingers to eight inches of hot hard cock in one go.

"AHHhhh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Hey! WTF! That's in my ass you bastard!" she screamed as Linda dived in and started sucking on her clit, as I started lifting and lowering the impaled girl more slowly this time.

"Oh God! That's fucking big... But... It's so fucking good too... Ohhh Linda, suck harder, please, now!"

"Go for it Tony, she gonna cum soon" said Linda. I started to bounce her as quickly as I could even though my arms were getting tired and I wanted to cum with her.

"Uh! Uh!Uh! Ah! AH! Fuck Meeee..." she screamed "AHHHhh! CUMMMMING... Ahhhhh..." That was it for me, I started pumping spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into her bowels, pulling her down hard to get every last bit into her hot slippery hole.

"Ahhh... So good, so fucking good..." I cried as I finished my orgasm. Wendy was still twitching in the final throes of hers, I pulled her face around and kissed her. Linda stood up and kissed her too.

Then Wendy went rather limp and I thought she was going to faint, I lifted her up and my cock fell out with a small slap onto my thighs and as I turned her to sit sideways on my lap she leaned against my chest and mumbled

"So fucking good... Love you... Two" and fell asleep. I picked her up and carried her back to the cave with Linda following who then wiped her nether regions clean before I put her on her bed and left her to sleep it off. As we walked towards the exit, I had a thought, I'd cum (actually twice that day) and Wendy had cum numerous times but Linda hadn't. I stopped and turned to her and said,

"Hey Linda, I've just realised that you're the only one that hasn't cum today."

"That's okay, I've enjoyed watching and helping" she replied.

"Remember what I said down at the stream this morning, I owe you one of those and now's the time, come here." I held out my hand and she looked at it and then at me and slowly took my hand. I led her to her own bed and untied her bikini top and the side of the bottoms and let them drop. Taking her face in my hands, I bent down and kissed her, gently and knelt and kissed her nipples, making them instantly hard.

Pulling her gently down to the bed, I lay her on her back and kissed her again, lips chin, neck, chest, nipples again, always moving towards the sparse hair of her pussy.

I crawled around to her feet and she lifted and parted her slim legs, I moved in closer, deliberately making her wait. I kissed the inside of her knees and travelled my tongue upwards, then kissed and moved to the other one, kissed, licked and kissed again. She had one of the neatest pussies I'd ever seen, she opened her legs further and the lips parted slightly.

I could see the inner lips glistening with her juices from the excitement earlier with Wendy. My mouth was very close now, I could smell her excitement as I breathed on her pussy.

"Please..." was all she said in a whisper. I'm always happy to oblige a lady so I inched a little closer, well within reach of her honey pot. I stuck my tongue against the base of the flesh lips, pushed inside and licked all the way to the top.

"Ahhh..." She gasped and I repeated the movement, but I couldn't wait any longer, I dove my tongue in as deep as it would go, tickling and lapping furiously. I even licked her little rosebud which made her squeal with delight before moving up to work on her hard little clit. She started bucking and grinding her pussy into my face, then flooded my mouth with her juices as she came, definitely a squirter as I had heard Wendy say.

I continued to lick and suck and soon felt her start to build for another orgasm so I wet my fore finger and as she started bucking again I pushed it deep into her rosebud.

"Ahhh fuck! Oh! Oh! OH! FUUUCK!" she screamed, deluging me with sweet juices as I licked and sucked and probed faster, her legs wrapped tightly around my head as she came even harder this time. Fortunately I had taken a breath first so could last for a little while without breath. After about a minute she unlocked her legs and I got a breath or two as I looked up into her wide eyes.

"OH WOW!" She breathed, "I thought that night with Wendy was fantastic, but that was much better even though your beard is a bit scratchy. And when you put your finger in my ass, I just came immediately, now I see why Wendy likes it. By the way, it's still in there." She laughed.

"Oops, sorry" I apologised.

"That's okay, I like it but I don't think I want to do it like Wendy just did though, a bit too violent for me" she said seriously.

"Everyone to their own taste and by the way you taste very nice too" I replied and she laughed again. We lay together, just cuddling then she fell asleep, but I couldn't so I carefully got up and walked to the stream to wash. On my return I ate some of the meat and fruit that we were going to eat earlier and waited for them to waken.

About half an hour later a beautifully naked Linda walked out of the cave and came over to me for a kiss, then went to wash herself while I sorted some food for her. She sat close to me and talked about anything and everything while we ate but I wondered about Wendy.

"Do you think Wendy's going to be angry about me spanking her and fucking her ass at the end?" I asked Linda, "She's going to be sore for a while."

"From our little chats, I've learnt that she is a tease and does like to be spanked occasionally, did you notice how turned on she was when you did it?" Linda explained "And she said that she had tried anal sex before and rather enjoyed that too, so long as there was a lot of foreplay first, and some lube."

"Yeah, I noticed but she can be quite fiery at times and likes to feel she is in charge and she certainly wasn't for that session" I replied.

"True, we'll just have to wait and see" she answered.

"Wait and see what!" came a sharp voice, "I suppose you're proud of yourself Mister Big-cock for doing that to a helpless girl, and you're no better Miss Virgin for helping him!"

Wendy was stood there naked and looking furious, we looked at each other and started spluttering and trying to talk together.

"Shut up!" Wendy shouted, then burst out laughing so hard she fell over and rolled around in the sand in hysterics. We looked at each other in confusion and back at Wendy who was sat up but still laughing,

"Oh your faces..." and started laughing again. We were gobsmacked, is she angry or what?

Wendy stood up and dusted herself off and joined us, still chuckling,

"And if you're wondering, yes I'm sore but that was the best fuck session I've ever had, although rather unexpected, but I just had to wind you up over it, your expressions were a sight to see." She said still laughing.

Having got over the shock I answered,

"Yeah, that was a real 'Gotcha,' I suppose you'd like us to come and kiss it better" I asked innocently.

"Maybe later, first I want to get clean and then eat" she replied. Linda stood up and walked with Wendy to the stream while I put food on one of the shells for her. On their return I suggested that if she was very sore, a swim in the sea would help the healing process. It was late afternoon now, she thought about it and said

"Maybe tomorrow, but for now, feed me!" I gave her a bowl of dried meat and fairly fresh fruit which she demolished rapidly and asked for more, explaining that sex always made her hungry. Over her second helping I asked about the shoes.

"I thought about what designs would be easiest to make with our limited tools, the best I could come up with were moccasins. I folded the small hide used a charred stick to mark a piece that would wrap around my foot, double thickness, with the front folded back towards the ankle and the back pulled up. The problem would be, how to make holes in the hide to feed through the string that I hoped you were going to find on the beach.

Then I thought of the tool bag, when I looked there were a couple of small inner pockets that we missed, one containing a few screws and the other some nails. I used a nail to make the holes but had no string so I thought I would walk to the beach to either meet up with you two or find some and return to camp and try it out." Linda and I looked guiltily at each other as Wendy continued,

"I walked diagonally right from here and when I reached the beach, I found a piece about three feet long almost straight away, so I started to walk back towards the stream and what did I see, but pretty little shy Linda here, on her knees, stark naked with a mouthful of cock?" I started to splutter again but Wendy continued,

"NO! Let me finish! I watched for a couple of minutes, I was actually jealous of you Linda, but then thought, there's enough of that cock to go round, I'll have my turn and I certainly did... I quickly ran back here before you spotted me. I split the rope and melted the ends to a point then laced it through the holes and had a completed pair of shoes, but due to unforeseen circumstances I didn't get around to making any more."

Then we all burst out laughing again, I stood took their hands and pulled them upright and said,

"Look, we are a team, we share everything, including each other, no monopolies. I love both of you and hope it's not just for the duration of this adventure, I would really like to keep in touch with you both after we get out of this" then I kissed Wendy and then Linda, then Wendy and Linda kissed, followed by a group hug.

The rest of the day we worked together at making shoes for me and Linda and had completed them all before the light started to fade. Wendy decided that she would like to have a soak in the sea so we quickly descended to the beach, having left our clothes at the camp. We all just floated in the sea and gazed at the stars for a few minutes until Linda broke the spell by saying,

"Hey Wendy, remember to be careful you don't want a fish to swim up your ass thinking it's a cave."

'Oh shit!' I thought, Wendy's gonna get mad and beat the hell out of her but was amazed when she just sat up and smiled, rather like a shark, I thought and replied,

"Yeah, your probably right" much to the surprise of Linda who had already started to get away. We rinsed in the stream before walking back to camp. Linda was still a bit nervous and kept a little way in front of the two of us all the way back. At one point Wendy spoke sideways to me quietly saying,

"Yes that's okay Tony, for now but what goes around, comes around my dear..." After our usual evening routine we retired, each to our own beds.

  1. Night 4 - A quiet night for a change.

The day's long scavenging excursion, followed by the vigorous sex session had tired us out and even though we had all had some sleep, especially Wendy, they slept through the whole night, undisturbed.

I, on the other hand had yet another vivid dream in which we were all back in the same bed again. This time I was on my back with Wendy sitting on my face, grinding her pussy onto my mouth and kissing Linda who straddled my hips and whose ass was impaled on my cock and was wriggling and bouncing around in a most delicious way. I knew I was going to cum soon... And then I woke up again, 'Dammit!' I swore silently 'Oh well, save it for the real thing... maybe, somewhen... Zzzzzz...'

  1. Day 5 - The hike, the view and a discovery.

Linda woke first and accidentally woke Tony on her way out of the cave, he got up and followed her out, leaving Wendy to wake up in her own good time.

"Sorry Tony, didn't mean to wake you but I really need to pee" she explained.

"Me too" he replied as they walked to the stream and chose different boulders to pee behind before washing and drinking, then taking water back to the camp in the bucket for later.

"Wendy really got me going when she pretended to be mad at us..." Tony said "And then to come out with having watched us at the steam."

"I know, I felt so embarrassed, but she just carried on as though it was nothing" Linda replied.

"Remember what we agreed" Tony explained, "We are a team, no monopolies, we share everything, food, drink, work, sex, problems, laughter and love."

"You're right, I had forgotten our little code of practice, 'Three musketeers' and all that. What are we going to do today, Tony?" She asked.

"Well that depends on Wendy, she might not be up to much today..." He said. Suddenly a voice said "What do you mean, 'I might not be up to much today' eh!"

"Oh hi Wendy, we thought you might be too sore to go mountain climbing today" replied Linda.

"So you two could go off on your own again? Wendy asked sweetly.

"No Wendy" said Tony, "We thought that if you were too sore from yesterday, we could have a lazy day, maybe get some more fruit as what's left is a bit squishy, there's probably enough for breakfast though." Wendy laughed, going behind a rock for a pee, her voice told them

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers