The Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm only kidding, but you two looked so guilty, I couldn't help it."

"Very funny, perhaps I should get Tony to spank you again" replied Lina also sweetly.

"Now, now you two, no bickering. Honestly Wendy, are you up to a hike or shall we leave it until tomorrow?"

"My ass is still a bit sore and no I don't want to be spanked for a couple of days at least, but I don't think a hike would be a problem" she explained.

"Okay, let's go and eat, maybe we'll find more fruit on the way" said Linda as we walked back to camp.

Half an hour later we moved out, Linda was carrying a basket with some dried goat meat and the last of the soft fruit in case we couldn't find anything else and one of the spears. Wendy had the half full water bucket and a cup and I had the machete, the other spear and we were all wearing our new goatskin shoes.

My feet moved around inside a bit so I padded it out with some dry grasses, as did the others. We headed towards the crab cove for a while, then turned right and started to climb a long slope towards the 'Mountain'.

An hour and two rest stops later we had reached a steeper area but it was not too difficult, there was obviously no path but there were some naturally forming ledges we could follow. I warned the girls to be very careful as broken bones from a fall would be very bad. The 'Mountain' was just the highest point of the rocky headland at this end of the island and looked fairly flat on top, it was bare of all but a few bushes and grasses.

There were a few times when I had to help the girls on the way up, usually holding the spear out to them to grip to aid stability but on the whole I was impressed with their fitness, especially Linda as she had been relatively unfit before we met.

It took another hour to get to the plateau at the top and we could see the whole island. It was as I'd guessed, shaped like an inverted comma and was definitely an island and we were standing on the head, but what was worse, even though the day was hot and sunny, we could see no sign of land in any direction, neither had we heard any aircraft or seen any ships in the days we had been here.

"The boat must have been pushed way off course during the storm, I can't see any land, can you?" I asked.

"No, nothing!" cried Linda and burst into tears again, "We'll be here until we die!" she wailed. Wendy went and comforted her as I walked towards the sea side of the head. The land sloped down gently for about two hundred yards and stopped at the cliffs edge and from where I was standing.

I could see some massive rocks dotted around but the thing which drew my attention, was the cruiser we had been on, or at least the front half of it jammed between two of the big rocks and half submerged. I turned to see the girls were sat together hugging, obviously commiserating with each other, I shouted

"HEY GIRLS!" they looked up and I continued "GET YOUR SWEET ASSES OVER HERE, NOW!" They stood up and ran down the slope to where I was standing.

"What's so fucking urgent, Tony?" Wendy demanded.

"Look!" I said and pointed to the boat.

"OMG!" cried Wendy, "That's our boat, have you seen anyone?"

"No, I haven't, I think it's too rocky and there's no beach that I can see" I said, "And the boat is almost under water so there can't be anyone inside either." Linda was still a little tearful, so I put my arm around her and held her close, then pulled Wendy in too for another group hug.

It was an odd moment joy to have found the boat, which might have some useful things inside but also of sadness for the realisation for the girls that we were probably the only survivors. After a while they made some sort of recovery, so I let them go and asked,

"What are we going to do about it?" I thought that getting them to think of something else was the right thing to do now.

"There might be all sorts of things that would be useful and if I remember rightly, the little galley was in the front end, maybe some pans or knives, even plates" Wendy said with some enthusiasm and even Linda smiled at her mention of plates as all we'd had to use was leaves and shells so far.

"Wait here while I get a closer look, there may be a ledge to get down there" I said and walked slowly closer to the brink, it seemed firm but just to be sure I lay down to spread my weight and edged forward until I could see down to the water's edge. There were no ledges at all, it was almost a sheer drop to the water, so if we were to get to the wreck it would have to be by sea. I carefully moved back and reported to the girls.

"From where we are standing the tide runs from right to left at high tide so the only way the boat could have finished there was for a massive wave to have flipped it and dropped it in the gap, then the stern must have broken off and been swept away" I explained, "If we make a raft and wait until about half an hour before low tide we could paddle it around the headland, using the last of the tide to take us right to the wreck.

We can tie a rope to the boat at the back end to shelter the raft from the tide, that should give us about an half an hour to salvage anything we can from inside while the sea is low, then as the tide starts in the other direction, we paddle back the way we came to the beach before the tide gets too strong."

"Sounds like a good idea to me" said Wendy, "What do you think, Linda?" Making sure to include the other girl in the decision.

"Sounds good to me but a lot of hard work" she replied dubiously.

"What else you going to do, lazybones! Paddle in the sea and give Tony blowjobs?" Wendy returned sarcastically, then had to run as an angry Linda chased after her saying some very unladylike words. I just stood and laughed, Wendy had said the right thing at the right time again, taking Linda's mind off the thoughts of her parents' probable demise.

I didn't think Wendy was really trying that hard to get away from Linda who, after a couple of minutes, caught her and wrestled her to the ground. Linda was sitting on Wendy's chest and holding her wrists down, meanwhile Wendy was laughing hard then suddenly rolled and turned the tables, now she was on top. Linda cursed again so Wendy lay down on her and kissed her hard, Linda struggled for a second, then gave up and kissed back and by the time I had arrived on the scene then were in full lip sucking action mode.

"Is this private or can anyone join in?" I asked. They stopped, looked at me and Linda said,

"It's private for a moment but you can watch" and they went back to their kissing until Wendy burst out laughing.

"Okay, it's public now, we wouldn't want you to feel excluded, over there with your big hard-on trying to break out of your shorts" and they both laughed at my expense.

"Oh yes, very funny, perhaps you both need a spanking or at least a good tongue lashing" and I smiled.

"Ohhh... 'A good tongue lashing', we know you're very good at that, but maybe later, the ground is a bit hard for lying on it for too long." Linda replied still sniggering.

"Look, it's about mid-day and by the time we get back to the camp it will be too late to do much, we could look for some logs that would do making a raft" said Wendy, "And maybe we could start it tomorrow besides now that we've talked about it I quite fancy Tony's tongue lashing, but definitely no anal!" and we all laughed again.

After taking a lunch break during which time we each told the others what they wished would be found in the boat's hull, we set off for home. It took less time to return to the camp as it was mostly downhill, but we were tired and sweaty and so we headed straight for the beach. This time we detoured to the trees where the monkeys had been and a very nimble Wendy climbed up one and threw some fruit down to us to put in the bucket.

We collected some of the dry long grasses that we were using as bedding and then stripped off at the stream, washed out our clothes and put them on rocks to dry, then we walked to the sea, hand in hand in hand. We splashed and played and swam like kids for half an hour, but with a bit of adult groping for fun thrown in too. Even Linda seemed to be quite happy to run around naked now.

On returning to camp we used the last of the meat from the first basket and some from the next plus some fruit with coconut for our evening meal as we were all quite hungry by now. We discussed the day's events again before retiring for the night.

  1. Night 5 - Tony's third dream and Wendy's nightmare.

I was dreaming again, now I was on the beach, looking out to sea when someone surfaced and stood there watching me. Then the person started walking towards me and I recognised that it was Linda and she was naked. I stood up as she approached to greet her but she dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth before it could get hard.

Her lips pressed against my pubes as my cock rapidly grew down her throat, as it reached full length she started to throat fuck herself. It felt incredible and I wondered how she could breathe, but she just kept on going until I was about to cum, then she pulled her head back and pumped me and I came again and again onto her tongue and into her smiling, waiting mouth and she just kept on swallowing and then sucked out every last drop...

And I woke up again, this time I had cum all over my belly, 'What a waste, I would love for that to happen but Linda didn't swallow which was a shame' I thought as I wiped the mess off with some grass and dozed off again.

I had almost dropped off when I heard a strange noise, I listened hard, but heard nothing. 'Ok, it must have been my imagination' I thought to myself, then I heard it again, a sort of grunt, followed by mumbling. I thought one of the girls was having a dream, so I settled down again, then heard

"No, no, let me go, I have to get out!" This was from Wendy. I could hear her tossing and turning and the grunts and groans she was making were getting louder.

"No, leave me alone! Get away from me! Oh God, he's getting closer, I can't get out! HELP ME... PLEASE!" The last was an anguished wail. I stood up and as quickly as I could in the dark I reached Wendy's bed to see her outline thrashing about in terror or panic. I knelt down to try and wake and reassure her and received a punch in the eye for my trouble. I watched for a lull in her fighting and crying and then pounced on her, holding her tight and keeping her arms pinned.

"Wake up, Wendy!" I shouted but she kept fighting me, as Linda, woken by the noise arrived.

"What's happening" she asked a bit frightened.

"She's having a nightmare and I can't wake her up" I cried. Linda moved in close and said

"Let me get to her," Tony so I manoeuvred Wendy around towards Linda, who suddenly cracked a hard slap to Wendy's cheek.

"AHHHhhh!" she screamed and stopped struggling.

"What! Tony what are you doing to me? And who the fuck slapped me??" she shouted, followed by "Get the fuck off me you bastard!" I let her go and rolled away to safety before I got hit again.

"You were having a nightmare and wouldn't wake up, Tony was trying to stop you hurting yourself" Linda explained.

"And so you fuckin' hit me, Tony!" Wendy fumed.

"No Wendy, I'm afraid that was me, sorry but you were thrashing and fighting so hard I thought you might hurt yourself" Linda continued, while I just kept out of the way.

"OK, but did you have to slap so hard, my cheek fuckin' hurts" she said touching it gently.

"Sorry, I just panicked a bit."

"That's okay Linda, it was one hell of a nightmare though, oh and Tony, you can come out of hiding now, I'm quite safe now" Wendy chuckled, breaking the tension.

"I'm not so sure" I replied gently probing my swelling eye.

"Come on, both of you let's all get into Tony's bed for an early morning cuddle" said Linda enthusiastically, "I'm feeling the cold. So that's what we did, to warm up, of course.

  1. Day 6 - Logging.

The girls got up early and left me to rest while they did their ablutions and set out breakfast. I walked slowly out of the cave, heading in their direction, but only able to see out of one eye, due to the swelling. Linda looked up and cried out,

"Tony! What happened? Wendy looked round and sat there open mouthed,

"Oh fuck! she cried, standing up and running over to me. "Did I do that?"

"I'm afraid so, as I tried to stop you thrashing around, you caught me with a right hook, I never saw coming in the dark" I replied.

"Oh you poor baby" she cooed, "Come here and let mommy kiss it better" so I did and so did she, but very carefully.

"It also hurts here" I pointed to my lips and she kissed them,

"And here my chin got the treatment too"

"And here too" pointing at the tent in the front of my shorts. Wendy duly knelt and kissed the tip of the bulge, then she gripped the shaft and gently bit the head,

"Hey, that's not friendly!" I cried.

"That's for trying to take the piss" she replied, as Linda laughed and said

"Either get a room, you two or come over here and eat your breakfast, we need to decide what we are doing next."

Over breakfast Linda asked Wendy about the nightmare and this is what she told us was happening to her.

"We had built the raft and had paddled it to the wreck and tied up to the back of it like Tony said." Wendy explained, "But for some reason Tony couldn't get into the boat and you wouldn't because there might be a body in there. Therefore it was down to me, so I crawled inside but as I got further in it got a lot darker, then I heard something move and froze.

Something was coming towards me and there was a sound like a groaning voice and still I couldn't move or call out. There was a shape crawling into the lighter area and I saw my brother crawling towards me and I thought 'He's still alive!!' and I moved to meet him. Then suddenly he looked up and I could see gaping holes in his face and arms where the fish had been eating him, his eyes were missing and then I could make out what he was saying and it was...

Fooddd... warm meattt forrr usss... and then I could make out other shapes coming too and by then he had got me and was trying to bite me, so I fought for my life and no one was coming to help me..." After a pause while Linda put her arms around her for comfort, she continued, "I thought Tony was my brother trying to eat me, which was why I was fighting so hard, sorry for the eye Tony, I will definitely make it up to you."

"That was one hell of a nightmare, I didn't realise how strong you were, no wonder you are dubious about investigating the wreck" I said, moving over to the girls and hugging them both.

After a couple of minutes they separated and continued eating, was this episode going to put them off or not. They decided 'not,' but I was definitely the one going inside the hull. We thought about what would be needed to make a raft.

"I think the raft needs to be about 10 feet by 7 feet and as we have no idea what the depth of water is going to be, we need paddles if it's deep and poles if it isn't I said."

"Why does it have to be so big" asked Linda. I took a stick and measured it out in the sand to show her.

"Any smaller and it would be unstable with us three on it, if a bigger wave hit us" I explained, "And we have to carry some food and water, just in case..."

"In case of what!" Asked Wendy sharply.

"Well there should be very little tide by the time we get around the headland, but if we get stuck too long at the wreck for some reason, we may be swept past the island, trying to get back and we can't stay there until the next tide in case there's another storm or the waves at high tide just might smash the raft against the rocks.

It could take us some time to paddle across into the lee of the island, in order to land in Crab Cove" I explained. They were not too happy about this possibility, but accepted that we would only go if the sea was almost flat calm. The swelling around my eye had started to slowly go down so I could see reasonably well, but it was still very tender.

I made some pegs to hammer into the walls of the cave to hang the rest of the dried meat, then took down the long rope which we would need to tie the logs together, if we couldn't find any more on the beach. We left shortly afterwards, heading for the beach with the rope, the machete and some food in the bucket for lunch.

Our base was by the stream and we had discussed operations on the way down, Wendy would go right and search for any rope or string for tying. Linda would go left and collect some sticks and at the end, see if she could climb up the rocks enough to throw them into the sea to try and judge the strength of the tide.

Meanwhile I would search the vicinity for fallen trees which would be easier to cut and would be dead anyway, no point cutting down live ones which were a source of food if we could help it.

The girls would look for dead trees on their way back to base too. I calculated that each tree would make two logs using the top part of the tree, the lower part would be too heavy to move, so we would need about four trees. I knew that there were a couple lying where we trapped the goats so I headed for them, walking with Wendy for a short while before we split.

"Wendy" I asked "Are you really all right about this venture?"

"I'm a big strong girl, I can look after myself, can't I? she said looking at my eye and grinning.

"Big you're not, but strong you are and Linda really looks up to you as a role model, although she's only a year younger. You are now both tanned, lean, mean, fighting machines and beautiful too." I extolled.

"Creeping won't help, well maybe it will. You look pretty damned good yourself Tony" she replied, I reckon if we work until roughly mid-day of so, I think we will be shattered by then so maybe a swim, lunch and call it a day and go home for some rest, what do you think?"

"Sounds good to me" I said as I walked into the trees.

I found the two palm trees probably toppled by the storm and proceeded to cut the top off the into roughly ten feet lengths. Each length probably weighed a hundred and ten, to a hundred and twenty pounds. It was very hard work to drag them out onto the top of the beach, each one took about fifteen minutes with two or three rests, plus the fifteen minutes to cut top and bottom.

Linda came back first with some more bits of rope and reported that she had managed to get to a point where she could watch the tide as she threw her sticks. She said that they moved very slowly, she thought that if she did the same tomorrow afternoon, she would know if the tide was getting stronger, later in the day.

"Excellent job" I said, complimented her and she did a little curtsy and replied,

"Thank you" and helped me to pull the second log the last few feet.

Wendy arrived ten minutes later with one long piece and some short pieces of rope and reported that there we three more trees down but it was about quarter of a mile along the beach.

"We will have to cut them tomorrow and float them down here at high tide I said, not looking forward to it at all, I'm knackered and not doing anything else today!"

"You've done very well while we were gone, you deserve a break" Wendy replied smiling, "Come on, let's have a swim and then some lunch."

Like we did before, we stripped by the stream and washed our clothes, then went for a bit of fun in the warm sea. I returned to the stream and sorted the food into three portions, while the girls sat together in the sea, just relaxing and talking. I'd eaten my share by the time they came back and was just lying there, soaking up some heat from the sun on my aching arms and back.

1...34567...11