The Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

  1. The Auction.

Wendy was determined to get herself driving on the road, the 'Green Eyed Monster' was still alive and kicking, so she organised some extra lessons and booked her test but the only available date for it was at the same day as the auction so it would only be Vicky and I who would go and watch the sale. The auction would start at eleven so we left home at seven just to be sure to arrive in plenty of time, Wendy had a two hour lesson booked before her test time which was at two pm.

We arrived at ten thirty and parked, as sellers we had seats to one side of the auction room, I had bought a catalogue and we sat and looked through it prior to the start. Promptly at eleven the auction started, there was going to be thirty other veteran of vintage motorcycles to be sold before ours but we had no idea how long they would take. There were images and videos of each bike shown on big monitors and the auctioneer described the attributes of each machine as it came up for sale.

The bikes were sold for as little as ten thousand dollars up to one hundred and fifty thousand for an extremely rare one that had been owned by a famous fifties movie star, we sat and held hands when ours was presented at about twelve fifteen. The brief history of that model and the rarity due to the very limited number produced was read out, then the bidding started.

There were bidders in the room and some on the phone and others on the internet and the bidding quickly rose to twenty thousand. The progress slowed as some dropped out, at twenty nine thousand there seemed to be only two bidders left, one on the phone and one online. The price moved passed thirty two thousand (a record for this model) and on to thirty five thousand, where it paused for a few moments and was almost sold but for a late bid of another five hundred.

From there it went up again, five hundred at a time until it stopped at forty thousand and five hundred dollars, going once, going twice... and the hammer went down, sold to a tremendous burst of applause, especially from Vicky and me. We stood up and walked to the office to sort out the paperwork in a slight state of shock.

I filled out the money transfer form and was given an invoice which showed that the winning bidder paid $40500, the auction house fees were $6075 therefore we had $34425, less the restoration costs and transport to the auction of $4000 which made $30425 between us. We slowly walked back to the car in a daze then stopped and hugged and kissed and were so excited that we could have had sex there and then, but it was a bit too public for that.

"Wait until we get home" Vicky exclaimed "I'm going to give you such a fucking, in fact I might just let you have my ass again, make that definitely, because if you hadn't wanted the bike, the house clearance people would have had it." With that promise in mind I made very good time getting back and we raced indoors, I noticed that Wendy hadn't got back yet as I followed Vicky upstairs and into my bedroom.

Clothes were flying everywhere, she rolled onto the bed and as I joined her she grabbed my cock and stuffed it in her mouth, sucking hard, I pulled her around and drove my tongue into her pussy for a couple of minutes and added a finger into her ass and pumped it then went for two. Vicky came up for air and shouted

"COCK! PUSSY! NOW!" and I quickly obliged and slid it in to a big groan from her, then steadily pumped her to a good orgasm five minutes later.

"Okay Big T, give my little ass the big C." I came up to my knees and lifted her legs up, back and wide, making her grip them at the backs of her knees, then I bent down and spit on her rosebud and pushed the monster in and not so gently as before but she was ready this time and just gasped,

"Ahhh, nice, not too hard... yet" she added. I eased back and pushed deeper but slowly, two more and I was balls deep.

"Now big boy, this is my 'Thank you' for the bike, fuck my ass like you mean it" she cried.

"That's how Wendy likes it sometimes" I grinned, "Hot and hard." And I slammed it in and stroked quickly as she let go with one hand and rubbed her pussy, hoping to cum again before I did. She was groaning and panting as much as I was and I thought she was going to beat me but not by much.

"Ahhh fuck! Cum with me Tony, love meeeee...pleeeease" and she squirted all over my chest and a few strokes later I slammed deep as I could go, blasting cum deep into her bowels. She took my full weight and held me tight and we kissed passionately, tongues intertwining rapidly until the ecstasy diminished. Then a voice spoke from the open doorway and said

"Looks you're becoming quite the anal slut Vicky, just like me."

"Oh, hi Wendy, yes I suppose I am, besides we're celebrating, but first, how did you get on?" Vicky asked as I rolled off her.

"Oh I passed," she said casually, "It was quite easy."

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Well no, not really it was very nerve wracking but I did it," she replied "So don't you dare tell Linda or you won't get any sex for a month from me, either of you, GOT IT!"

"Got it!" We chorused and burst into giggles.

"Now if you two will clean yourselves up and come downstairs, I would like to take you for a drive"she said.

"Do we dress or are we going naked" I quipped.

"Fuckin' smart-ass" she muttered as she went downstairs. Ten minutes and a quick shower saw Vicky and I sat in the back of Wendy's dad's car while she drove us around for twenty minutes before parking in the drive.

"I think it's my turn to celebrate tonight, don't you think?" she said as she locked her car.

"Certainly Wendy, as soon after you tell Linda as you like" replied Vicky, patting her ass as she stepped through the door "I'm sure Tony can manage it once more today, he, he, he".

Linda was very happy for Wendy of course, their bitchiness and rivalry was for fun and never serious. Wendy was treated royally later by both of us and for the first time Vicky tongued an ass and pushed a finger in it (not mine) and Wendy appreciated the honour by reciprocating while I did Vicky, doggy style then swopped to the blonde girl's tight ass to finish us both off, while Wendy's tongue finished off Vicky.

  1. Argument and Settlement.

The argument started the next evening, because I thought that after the expenses, the remaining money should be Vicky's inheritance. She said we were to have half each because if I hadn't organised the transporting and restoring of the bike, we would have had nothing.

This went on for an hour and Wendy kept out of it until she finally shouted,

"Pack it in you two or do I have to spank both of you! I'm going to call a conference and get Linda in on this." So at nine pm, we Skyped the fourth member of our family and Wendy explained the problem.

"So you see we need to sort this out or I'm going to spank both of them as I threatened earlier."

"If it comes to that, I want to watch" Linda laughed, "But seriously, this needs sorting out and I can see the view from both sides so Tony and Vicky can disappear for ten minutes while us neutrals discuss it in private, okay and no arguing either." We went into the kitchen and stood looking at each other then I said

"They will make a good decision that will suit both of us."

"I know and we're not allowed to argue and I'm fine with that too, but she didn't say anything about not kissing, did she?" Vicky replied.

"Nope, not a thing," I said and walked up to her and put my arms around her and kissed her gently but before long she was squeezing my ass and her tongue was dancing with mine, my hands were cupping her luscious ass cheeks too and my bulge was pressing against her pussy when she came up on her toes.

"Hey you two," snapped Wendy "We are making important decisions in there while you are one stop short of fucking in here. Get your randy asses back in there now!" We grinned as we separated and followed Wendy back to the lounge. She was telling Linda what she'd found and the other girl was laughing hard.

"Kids!" She exclaimed, still grinning, "Okay, here is what we have worked out but I will state the facts first. Tony says it's her inheritance which is true, Vicky says she would have let it go with the rest of the junk without Tony spotting it, also true. Tony says he doesn't need the money as he has the thirty grand from the magazine and she will need the money to train for her career as a lawyer. Vicky says that when the insurances pay out, she will have sixty grand for that so she is quite happy to have half.

We are a family, a team, a commune or an open marriage, any or all of those things and Vicky has come to join us and be one of us. We know that she will probably have to move to Miami in a couple of years to continue her training at the best Uni, but she will always be welcome here to visit or to return to live. We feel that the money is rightfully hers to do as she wishes and if she decides to give half to Tony, don't interrupt Tony please, then Tony should accept it gracefully.

That settled, it is then Tony's choice of what to do with it, so long as he doesn't try to give it back."

"Okay, I give in and have made a decision of my own." I said "I will accept fifteen thousand and give five grand each to Wendy and Linda towards their car fund, Vicky keeps fifteen thousand plus the odd amount but she does owe the house fund for her food and keep and her share of the bills for the time she has been here without money, is that okay with you, Vicky?"

"Yes, that's fine with me, just work out how much I owe you and I'll transfer the amount to the house account" she replied happily, "Is that acceptable for you two girls as well?"

"Yes and thank you very much, I have seen just the right vehicle for me and grandpa approves of it and will help me negotiate a good deal with my old family car as a trade-in" Linda beamed.

"And I thank you too, I can start looking for my perfect car, with Tony's help, now that I'm a legal driver too" said Wendy.

"And I'm going to start driving lessons too so Tony's going to have to teach me as well as find me a car too" announced Vicky.

"Looks like I'm going to be very busy for a while" I smiled and the conference wound down. I would organise all the transfers before dinner the next night. For a change we all went to our separate rooms for a good night's sleep.

  1. New Transport and Christmas cheer.

My car was only three years old so I wasn't going to change it but Wendy did not want to keep either of her parent's cars ( her dad's was a three year old big saloon and her mom's was a smaller but older hatchback). We looked on-line, in local papers and drove to view and test drive about thirty vehicles over the next couple of weeks.

Some were good and some not so good but in the end Wendy was drawn back to one particular vehicle, a two year old Jeep Renegade in bright yellow. Full service history and no damage or repairs and only one previous owner who used it to commute and run about town so the mileage was quite low. The price was eighteen thousand dollars but the dealer offered her twelve grand for the two.

I managed to get it up to thirteen by haggling and we struck the deal and it would come with a full tank of fuel and be fully serviced too. Wendy was so excited, she was almost cumming in her pants on the way home, after paying a ten percent deposit. It would be ready to collect on the Saturday and she planned to do a 'Linda' and turn up in Belle Glade with Vicky and me on a day trip.

When we arrived home Vicky was a bit envious but also happy for Wendy too, her day will come and she had taken two lessons already. Later that evening Wendy was so hyped up I had to lie on top of her twice, with my cock in her pussy to stabilize her, just to stop her from flying away. Vicky thought it was hilarious.

On Saturday she drove me to the dealer to collect her (almost) new car.

She paid the outstanding money and took position of the gleaming yellow Jeep. I had warned her that it would be different from driving the saloon and to drive home carefully until she got used to it. We collected Vicky and Wendy carefully drove to Belle Glade to see a very surprised Linda and her grandparents.

"You just had to go one better, didn't you, bitch!" She snapped, out of the oldies earshot, then hugged her and we all went for a little drive and ate lunch out. Linda had been car hunting too and had seen a vehicle she had liked and thought she would probably buy it next weekend, just before Christmas.

She would celebrate the festivities here with her grandparents and then drive down to join us for a few days, starting the twenty seventh and staying over New Year, going home on the second of January. We dropped Linda off and Wendy drove back home and on the way she asked if it would be a bad idea to drive to college.

"I think that you ought to get some more practice in before you attempt the melee around the college at starting time, you can go out with one of us every evening until you think you can handle rush hour in that tank" and I laughed at her sour expression at my 'Tank' comment and grumbled,

"At least it's a beautiful 'Tank'", but she did take my advice and practiced driving and parking etc. all week ready to go solo on Monday. I also told her to park her car in the garage and I would leave mine outside.

As Christmas Day was on a Sunday there was almost a full week of college and Wendy drove Vicky there and told me later that her other girlfriends were so jealous.

College closed on Wednesday afternoon and 'Betsy' as she had named it, had no scrapes or scratches on her. The two of them went shopping for presents straight afterwards, arriving home just after me. We decided to do all the housework that evening and the following one as I had to do my share and still have to go to work until Friday lunchtime. We also decided to leave opening our Christmas presents until New Year's Day so that Linda could be involved in the fun.

We put up my old decorations which weren't up to much but they would do for this year, but I did have a modern tree with fibre optic lights that changed colour on a random cycle that did look good.

Christmas Day was a quiet day, instead of a turkey on the day, we had steaks with all the trimmings and traditional Christmas pudding with cream (Vicky said stuff the diet, it's Christmas).

We skyped Linda in the morning for an hour after our workouts, Wendy and I went for a run while Vicky stayed with the cross trainer. When dinner was over and cleaned away we sat and watched some movies including a couple of chick 'Rom Coms' which had the girls in tears and I managed to sleep through one of them. Bedtime fun was nice and casual and we all slept in my bed.

The girls were due back at college the third week of January, the same day as I returned to work, so we had plenty of time for R&R and working out. Linda arrived in time for Saturday lunch, driving her new (to her) car, well actually it was a Ford F-150 pick-up truck, four years old with the Eco-boost 3.5 litre engine, four doors in dark green with a hard top attachment for the back.

With her grandpa's help (he was friends with the dealer) she got a good trade in price for her old car and paid eight grand of the thirteen thousand dollar asking price. Like Wendy's it came fully serviced and with a full tank of fuel. It was quite a beast but she loved it and she let me have a little drive in it and I was impressed with the power and the handling.

We had our own little New Year party and all got a little bit drunk. After dinner we danced and played 'Truth or Dare' and slowly the clothes came off as the 'Dares' got sexier. Finally we went to bed for some proper sex and Linda stayed with me for an encore, sleep and an early tumble next morning too. We exchanged presents after breakfast and then did our workouts and even Linda used the cross trainer for a while.

Later Wendy took us for a drive in 'Betsy' to show her off and got really annoyed when it started to rain on her. The time passed quickly and all too soon holiday was over, Linda had gone home, college had restarted and work was, well it was work as normal. Vicky had gotten in a few lessons and had booked her driving test for two weeks' time, she would be able to get in five or six more lessons in that time and her instructor was confident that she would have no trouble passing.

Vicky was a bit nervous on the day but still passed so it was time to go car hunting again. We looked at a few cars but decided on the one she saw first which was an eighteen month old Ford Escape S with a 2.5litre Eco-boost engine, in Fire engine red to match her hair (not quite) for thirteen grand. Wendy liked it too when she saw it but was happy with 'Betsy' so no jealousy there.

It was tight on the driveway with three cars and one in the garage so we decided to have part of the front lawn dug up and replaced with space for all three, side by side which left the drive clear. I had some contacts in the trade from work so got a good deal for the work which would take about three days to complete for three grand. The following week Vicky's father's insurance policies paid out giving her another sixty thousand dollars in her Uni fund.

  1. The Next Summer.

At the end of year exams all three girls achieved good grades, the problem for Linda was that she needed to go to the veterinarian college at West Palm Beach to continue to study to be a Vet Tech. She had to persuade her grandparents to allow her to stay with Wendy, Vicky and I but she was still under eighteen therefore technically a minor, but that turned out to be easy as they trusted her and her friends but insisted that she show them how to Skype on their new laptop, bought for the purpose of talking to her on a regular basis. Linda moved in to share the furniture in the bedroom with Vicky but not the bed as one (or more) of the girls would be in with me in my king size, whether for fun or just sleeping.

Vicky had continued to lose weight and was now a very tight and hot one hundred and twenty pounds and her hair had returned to its natural dark ginger colour. Linda was now as tall as Wendy and a little bigger but otherwise the same, Wendy was as sleek as always; very toned and very hot too. I was pretty much the same and I'm three quarters of the way through my senior structural engineering course and enjoying it although it is quite hard work. All our vehicles are looking good, no accidents although a couple of scratches here and there. The loving is varied and excellent as always and no mishaps although Wendy was two days late once which caused a minor panic.

  1. Summer the Following Year.

A sad time and a happy time for Linda as her parent's insurance company have paid out a considerable sum to her after the court dealing with the loss of her parents in the shipwreck decided to declare them legally dead. She had already decided to sell their farm after the declaration was announced so her grandpa put it up for sale with a local realtor. The animals were either sold or given to other farms and her grandparents had a few. The farm sold quickly and made her over half a million dollars including all the equipment which was auctioned off.

Wendy will be starting her final courses to become an accountant next term and is determined to have her own company by the time she is twenty five. Since the court's declaration was announced for Linda, Wendy is pushing for her solicitor to get the same result, siting Linda's result.

Sadly Vicky is going to leave us in a few weeks to join a big firm of solicitors in Miami and study for her Bar exams, she had some good news, as the company will provide her with an apartment and the rent will be deducted from her salary so she doesn't have to struggle to find accommodation there. We will have a party for her leaving to give her a good send off.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers