The Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

Linda said that she would sell her family car and probably buy a pickup, so that she could carry feed for the animals, but realised that she would eventually have to sell their smallholding and stay with her grandparents until she could move in with us.

Our next concern was their careers, Linda wanted to be a veterinary technician as she loved working with animals. Wendy was good with numbers and thought she would like to become an accountant, so I looked up what qualifications would be required for each of them to apply for their chosen careers, and also if there were training centres nearby where they could enrol.

Linda needed to pass her English, maths, biology, chemistry and computer science exams at the college she was already attending and by then she would be able to move to West Palm Beach to study, once qualified she could earn at least $31000 per annum as a Technician.

Wendy needed to get high passes in English, maths and computer science to enrol in an accounting academy which would take three or four years to complete depending on the level of accountancy the student aspired to. She was already very good in all three subjects (but she would have to control her occasional outbursts of bad language somewhat).

I drove the girls to the appointment with my solicitor's and they waited in the car while I sorted a few things out with her including the meeting with the press.

The next stop was a hotel conference room set up for the appointments with the press at ten, ten thirty and eleven am. The first one was a biggish Florida daily newspaper, they wanted exclusive rights to our story and would pay us forty thousand dollars for the exclusive right to publish. We told them that we had other appointments and that if we agreed our solicitor would be in touch with their editor in a couple of days, that ended the meeting, we shook hands and they left.

"Forty thousand dollars!!" Wendy gasped after they had gone. "Forty fucking thousand!"

"Why would a newspaper pay that sort of money for our little story?" Linda asked me.

"The only reason I can think of is that the storm was unusual for the time of year and so was newsworthy with the amount of devastation it caused around the area and a boat with tourist families on board being lost at sea was even bigger news, then came the rescue, it must have had a lot more import than we realised" I explained.

The next one was a national daily newspaper, they had seen the others leaving and asked how much they had offered, I declined to tell them so they offered fifty thousand, I told them the same thing about the solicitor and they too left.

The final interview was with two journalists from a weekly American international magazine asking for the same thing as the others. They said that if the story was of sufficient interest and length, they would serialise it over two or three publications, their offer was one hundred thousand dollars.

Wendy and Linda were in shock, absolutely gob-smacked, I told the two journalists the same as I had the others, but I pretty certain that they would get the story, unless the others were so desperate that they offered more, but I would be happy with my share of the magazine's offer.

When they left, I phoned the solicitor and told her the results of the interview, she told me she would draw up a contract and advised us to take the magazine offer but for the story only, as there may be enough interest for a separate book contract, sometime in the future, I agreed and left her to organise it for the following Saturday.

We returned to the my house, although I considered it to be our house now, things like contracts over the values of the three houses, expenditure and income could be worked out at a later date. Lunch was a light salad and some fruit, then Linda announced that as she was going to be dumped tomorrow, she felt that she deserved to be given special treatment today.

"Too right Linda" said Wendy, "Get your cute little ass upstairs 'cause we are going to give it some hot lovin', come on Tony, let's get her." Linda looked from me to Wendy and back again, then gave a little shriek and jumped off the stool and ran out of the door, closely followed by us two, laughing like the sex maniacs we are.

We left a trail of discarded clothes all the way to my big bed, where Linda dived onto it and rolled over just as Wendy dived onto it and buried her face between the open thighs ready for her.

"Ohhhooo..." Linda gasped.

I arrived and buried my face in Wendy's ass and kissed and tongued it thoroughly, making her wriggle with delight.

"Get on your sides, both of you, let's form a triangle" I ordered. Now Linda faced left, Wendy did the same with her head through Linda's thighs and I did the same to Wendy, which left my cock close to Linda's head and soon my little head was deep in her hot sucking mouth. This carried on for five minutes then I called,

"All change!" So we switched around so Wendy was sucking me now for another five minutes. We were all nicely warmed up and breathing fast.

"I've got an idea that I have been wanting to try for a while now." I said after giving Linda's clit an extra hard suck. "Try this, lie facing each other on your sides, pussies as close as possible. Now I'm going to sit on your thighs and you put your top legs on my shoulders."

It took some jiggling and much laughter but we got there, now I pushed my cock into Linda, did a few strokes and pushed it into Wendy for a few. I repeated this a few times then pushed the slippery cock in between their pussies rubbing both clits at the same time.

"Ohhh..." cried Linda "That's..."

"Fucking fantastic!" cried Wendy. I felt pretty good too as I repeated the process but faster.

"C-c-cumming sooooon..." cried Linda

"Wait for me!" Gasped Wendy "I'm nearly there too."

"Here we go girls, let's make it a triple...Ahhhhhh." I cried.

"CUMMINNNGGG!!" Came from all three of us as three thrusting, grinding groins all squirted together in one fantastic orgasm.

"Hold that position" shouted Linda as she separated and turned 180 degrees and re-joined, to leave Wendy with my cum on her pussy to lap up while she had all the cum and love juices from Wendy and me to herself while I just held us all in position until the job was done.

"Whooo... That was so fuckin' good," said Wendy, "We can save that one for special occasions."

I lay in the middle of the bed, a beautiful sex girl lying partially on each side of me, a soft butt cheek in each hand and said,

"Life just doesn't get better than this, lying here with the two most beautiful, sexy, loving girls in the world, this is heaven and I love you both with all my heart, thank you." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Wow!" said Wendy, a tear running from the corner of her eye, "But it's true, I love you two more than anything in the world."

"You two saved my life on the island, I love you both so much" Linda sobbed so I kissed her gently. "And now, I've got a hankering for a mouthful of sweet pussy and a big cock pounding my tight ass, know where I can find some?" She grinned mischievously.

"Oh, I think I know where Madam might get said pussy and cock" I grinned back.

"Oh, and where would that be, kind Sir" she giggled.

"RIGHT HERE!" Wendy and I shouted together and grabbed the giggling girl and proceeded to give her all that she wanted and more, all afternoon.

I was like being back in the cave, after cleaning up and making the bed we prepared a large dinner as we were famished from our workout. Wendy had fish and pasta, Linda and I had steaks with fries and we all had plenty of vegetables. We watched mindless TV for a while and went to bed and slept until morning.

  1. Rescue + 6.

This was Linda's last day with us and we wanted it to be good. This time I woke Wendy and whispered for her to make this a sweet and gentle wake up, Linda was to do nothing, we would do it all with no rush or hard pounding. We made gentle sweet love to Linda for an hour making her cum two or three times before we came ourselves.

Then we showered and dressed and ate a light breakfast and went sight-seeing, followed by lunch 'alfresco' and back home to relax, then prepare dinner, watch TV and bed. I love watching the girls make love to each other, sometimes it is gentle and at others it can be quite ferocious, this was the former and a pleasure to watch.

When both had cum they kissed and turned to me and lay in a double 'Sixty-nine', that is two mouths working on my cock while I turned my head to the left and licked Wendy's pussy then turned to the right and licked Linda's. After maybe ten minutes I called the changes and had Wendy on her hands and knees close to the edge of the bed, then I had Linda who is a bit lighter now, lay on top of her, face down with her legs spread, her pussy directly above Wendy's.

A beautiful sight two young, beautiful, nubile pussies and asses, just waiting to be pleasured. I dropped to my knees and kissed every hole, two of which were very wet and ready for some cock, so not to disappoint them, I stood up and slid into Wendy, causing her to go 'Ahhh...' Ten strokes and then into Linda who gave a squeaky "Oooo!" Ten more and change, I noticed that Linda was feeling Wendy's tits so I did the same to her, squeezing and tweaking her hard nipples.

From their breathing and the moans they were making that they would both cum before me but that didn't matter, as far as I was concerned they came (pun intended) first every time if possible.

Linda started cumming first with a big "YES!" And squirted all around my cock, her juices running down Wendy's pussy, helping me to slip in so easily I almost knocked them over. Linda made to get off but I shook my head, so she stayed. I was pumping Wendy hard, my balls slapping wetly against her clit with each thrust.

"Ahhh! Fuck me!" She cried as she came. A few more strokes then I was into Linda again and back to Wendy as I could feel the pressure building. Linda came again with a little squirt, Wendy was nearly there too but so was I, I needed to outlast her so I thought hard and came up with the vision of the shark circling. This was enough to delay me cumming so I could finish the girl first.

Linda got off Wendy and sat on the side of the bed to watch as the other girl started backing onto me hard as I pounded into her.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" she screamed as she came again, a few more strokes and I pulled out, Wendy quickly sat next to Linda, their face touching and their mouths open. I moved closer and with a few fast jerks on my cock it spurted into Linda's mouth, the second shot went to Wendy and back and forth, splashing on their faces.

Finally when I'd finished, Linda grabbed my deflating member and stuffed it all in her mouth and sucked the last few drops out. I stepped back and sat on a chair and watched them clean each other up, Linda was given the lionesses share because she would not be getting any until Friday night. After cleaning up and changing the sheet, we kissed and cuddled for a while and slept soundly until morning.

  1. Rescue +7 -- Delivery Time.

After a subdued breakfast, I drove the thirty five miles to Belle Glade, a bit south of Lake Okeechobee under a subdued Linda's guidance, in under an hour. She wanted to stop by her smallholding to check on the animals, even though she knew that her grandparents had been looking after the place while her family had been on holiday and ever since.

She walked around the place and checked the horses, sheep, pigs and the chickens who all seemed to be happy. The horses came to nuzzle her and she cried again but we let her be alone this time. She had no keys to get into the house so could not get any personal belongings until she came with her grandpa who did have a set. Wendy and I gave her big hugs and kisses before driving the two miles to her grandparents.

They were obviously looking out for a strange car and came out to meet us and helped with Linda's bags after being introduced to us. It was cosy inside with a big lounge and a kitchen diner, there were three bedroom upstairs and a double garage and utility room outside plus a big barn and some outhouses. There were a few animals around here as well, cows, pigs and sheep and a lot of chickens.

Over lunch I explained about the Magazine offer and that Linda's share would more than pay for all of the tuition fees, books, training and equipment she would need to achieve her goal to become a Veterinary Technician.

"Once I have passed my maths, English, biology and science exams here, I will apply to transfer to a facility in West Palm Beach which specialised in veterinary medicine." Linda said "I will be happy to stay here with you and look after the animals at our, Hmm, my farm but I don't think I could live there, so when I've finished my courses, I will probably sell it and move in with Wendy and Tony as it is only a fifteen minute drive from there to the facility. We chatted about a variety of subjects for the next hour and then decided that it was time to go.

"We will collect her on Friday for the magazine interviews on Saturday and bring her back on Sunday" I told them and we said our goodbye's. Linda came outside with us and we all hugged and kissed (not passionately in case we were being watched), before Wendy, now in tears, and I drove away from the waving, forlorn looking Linda.

"Friday will soon be here but it's going to feel really strange not having her with us" I said and Wendy just nodded between sobs.

We arrived at about four pm, inside it seemed so quiet without the formerly, very shy Linda's, giggling and happy voice. We made drinks and sat on the couch, I put my arm around her shoulders.

"I miss her already" Wendy cried, "I want to get drunk again tonight and have you fuck the hell out of me" then she burst into tears again and I just held her tight and shed a few tears myself. That night we did exactly that, she wasn't as drunk as on the island and I was a little more drunk but 'What the hell', we were not going to do it every night, the alcohol that is and there were things to do tomorrow.

  1. Back to Normal?

Wendy (with a slight hangover and some tender bits below) called her old college to have all her records and classwork sent to the new college she had selected in Palm Beach West ready to start the next week. I called the company I had worked for, prior to my holiday to find that they were just about to start interviews for my position, but were happy to cancel them if I wanted to come back to work for them.

I asked if I could start on Monday and they accepted as a few more days unpaid wouldn't hurt. Wendy wanted to shop for more clothes but I said,

"Wouldn't it be nicer to do that with Linda after the interviews on Saturday?" I said.

"Oh yes, she will need more clothes too, you can drop us off and do your own thing for a few hours, then collect us and take us to dinner (and a good fucking later)" she added "And I have ordered something special for the occasion."

"What's that?" I asked.

"A surprise" she replied "There should be a package delivered here for me in a couple of days, keep your nose out of it, or else!"

We also had to get Wendy registered for medical and dental services. When that was done, I called my solicitor and asked how long it would be before the girl's parents and brother would be declared officially dead, as there were no bodies. She told me that it was usually seven years after the incident but we should apply to a court and the insurance companies and to have the declaration made sooner due to the circumstances, these were our next jobs.

Dinner was burgers, fries and a green salad, the best Wendy could do, so I was going to be doing most of the cooking for a while, it seemed. We sat and watched TV over a glass of white wine and went to bed for kisses and cuddles which led to me lying on my back and Wendy just sliding down my body to slip my cock into her wet pussy and made love very gently before going to sleep. She was back on the pill but would not be safe for another three weeks so I was having to continue to use condoms or pull out in time.

The next few days comprised of filling in forms for the court and insurance companies and arranging for Wendy's bank to pay a share of the bills and mortgage to my account and checking everything was in order for her to start college on Monday. There was some time for kisses and cuddles but we decided not to have sex until Linda was with us at the weekend.

Wendy's two family cars were delivered and parked in the drive. She had her first driving lesson on Wednesday and another on Friday morning, which went well and we cooked together and experimented using the cook books in the kitchen, also Wendy's surprise parcel arrived which she took unopened upstairs to her room. When she came back down, I had to promise not to go looking for it as it was a surprise for Linda but really for all of us, this intrigued me even more but I promised.

  1. The Collection.

After Wendy's driving lesson which she said went very well and lunch, I drove her to Belle Glade to collect Linda from her grandparents. She would be staying at my house ready for the magazine interview the next day at ten am. The solicitor had made all the arrangements, using the same hotel as before and was holding a substantial deposit for us from the magazine.

We had been keeping in touch with Linda by phone but she would not be home from college until four pm and then had to feed the animals at her farm. When we arrived her grandparents welcomed us and when we were all sat down with drinks they asked some questions. Monica started by saying,

"We are so glad that you were with the girls on that island, Linda told us the whole story, I'm not so sure that two young girls would have survived for almost two weeks on their own, we are indebted to you Tony."

I was a little embarrassed at her praise but replied,

"I'm sure they could have survived on coconuts and water alone for that amount of time so long as they found the cave for shelter."

"What about the sleeping arrangements," She continued, "How did you all get on in that small cave?" It was just as well for me that we had rehearsed the answers to this sort of question.

"Well the cave was not that small and curved to the right so that the girls had some privacy and besides it was pitch black in there once the sun started to go down. To start with Wendy made her bed in the far end, with Linda next a few feet away, I made my bed to one side of the entrance, about ten feet inside so that there was a big gap to get by if one of them needed a toilet break during the night."

"We found it was quite cold at night so Linda and I combined our bedding and slept together for warmth."

Wendy said. Monica seemed happy with our answers and went on to ask about Wendy's injury, Wendy duly pulled up her pants leg and showed the now scabbed over wound.

"I have to be careful that I don't knock the scab off but the doctor told me that it is healing nicely, but it is still quite tender" Wendy continued, "I will have to have cosmetic surgery at some point when it has fully healed."

"It was lucky that Tony found that bottle of rum in the wreck to sterilise the wound, otherwise you could have had some serious complications." Gary said "It must have been very painful when he poured it on."

"I have never felt pain like it and don't want to again but it had to be done. Linda wrapped her arms around me in a big hug, Tony gave me this big stick to bite on and then he sat on my good leg and held the other one while he poured what felt like a gallon of fire onto my leg.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers