The Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

I actually bit the stick into three but I didn't pass out" she said proudly. At that moment the door flew open, followed by a very excited Linda.

"Wendyyy! Tonyyyy!" she screamed as she hugged us in turn, tears of joy coursing down her cheeks. Then she added "Hi Grandpa, hi Grandma" as an afterthought, while jumping up and down with excitement.

"I've got my bag packed, I'll just go and get it" she cried and raced upstairs, sounding like a herd of elephants. We all looked at each other and burst out laughing and were still doing it when she rumbled downstairs again.

"Okay, let's go and feed the animals and you can tell me all about what you two have been doing this week" Linda continued rapidly. We grinned as she said her goodbyes to Monica and Gary and followed us out to the car and after I put her bag in the trunk, we left for the farm.

"Come on Tony!" she cried, "You can drive faster than this." It was only two miles so only took about three or four minutes. As soon as we stopped she was out of the car and shouting,

"Come on you two, come and help me in the barn!" So we trotted after her as she unlocked and opened the door "Inside, quickly!" she instructed, when we stepped inside she shut the door and dropped the bar. I looked at Wendy in askance but she just shrugged.

Linda beckoned us in for a group hug and said "This is my treat, okay. I've missed you two so much, now for god's sake, FUCK ME!!!" We laughed as we rapidly undressed her, I spotted a convenient horse blanket and threw it over some bales of straw and then picked up the naked Linda and lay her on the bales. Wendy, now naked too, dived onto the makeshift bed and straight between Linda's thighs.

I was a bit slower but soon joined them on the bed, straddling Linda's head and waving my cock over her lips, she grabbed and fed herself with it, lifting her head to take as much as she could. After a minute she pulled it out and said,

"All change, Wendy, pussy, my mouth! Tony please stuff that big cock into my tight little pussy and give it to me hard!" Always glad to please a lady, we switched around and I aimed and slowly pushed, I love watching my weapon disappearing into a tight pussy or ass. Wendy climbed over Linda's head and sat grinning as our friend started licking her.

She reached down and started rubbing her clit as I increased the pace. Both girls were groaning, then I paused and lifted Linda's slim legs up and back and wide, then told Wendy to get down on her pussy so she lay down and licked the girl's clit.

Now I pulled out and pushed it into Wendy's hot mouth for a couple of strokes then back to the pussy.

"Ahh fuck!" Wendy cried "That's my ass, you bitch, mmm, warn me next time Hun, eh?" She then went back to the clit and snaked a hand around a cheek and pushed a finger in Linda's ass in revenge.

"Ohhh, that's nice" Linda cried "Ohh so good... Oh yes... Cumming!"

"Ahhh, me too!" Cried Wendy. It was too much for me, I pulled out and shouted,

"Cumming!" and shot the lot into Wendy's waiting mouth. When she had sucked the last drop out of my shaft, she turned around and kissed Linda to give her an equal share. I leaned forwards and kissed the two tanned globes before me.

"Good girl" I congratulated her and she wiggled those delicious cheeks. Hmm, they looked so inviting, I just had to kiss them a few more times. We dressed and fed the animals before heading for home, arriving in time to start dinner, with Wendy showing off her new culinary skills while we assisted.

Linda explained that her week had been mostly catching up with the college work she had missed but because she had a goal of getting into veterinary school she had worked really hard to catch up, staying up late to study most nights.

She had told the whole story (minus the sex bits) to Monica and Gary who were suitably impressed as to how well they had done and had answered the question about sleeping arrangements by how they were on the first night. This corroborated the story we had told them before she got back from college.

Gary had given her a couple of driving lessons around her farm, when he had driven her to feed the animals after college. Monica had probed her about Tony, saying that he was quite good looking and seemed nice but she should be careful about getting too friendly. Hinting that gratitude could lead to other things like sex and pregnancy which would ruin her career and marriage prospects.

"She means well and has my interests at heart so I am keeping it all low key and just friends as far as they are concerned. I will have to tell them about the magazine fee or they will think that they will have to support me, which would strain their finances a bit" Linda explained but I told her that we had already explained that to them. After dinner we watched TV for half an hour then headed for the showers and bath prior to bed. This time the sex was slow and relaxed unlike the earlier frantic passion and afterwards, sleep came quickly for all of us.

  1. The Interview.

In the morning I woke to see the girls in a 'sixty-nine' so just watched them eating each other knowing the 'bitch' banter was just that, they loved each other as much as they loved me and I, them. When they had finished they came to give me a double blow job, all lips, tongues and hot mouths, ending with me giving them a double facial, which they cleaned up in the usual way, by licking each other.

After a late breakfast we drove to the hotel for the interview, arriving just before ten am and being ushered into the conference room. Introductions were done while drinks were provided, there was a man with a digital camera, another with a fancy movie camera and a sound engineer, as well as Susan, the woman doing the interview. The girls and I sat on a big couch with me in the middle, Susan sat opposite in an armchair with an A4 notepad on her lap.

We went through the story, as rehearsed, which took just over an hour, Susan made notes and then we had a break. When we restarted there came the inevitable questions over sleeping arrangement and far more direct ones about sex.

We obviously denied any sexual contact although we did see bits flashed occasionally because of the nature of the garments we had fashioned from the goatskin. Susan also asked where we were living now and we replied with honesty about Wendy not being able to sleep in her family home so had transferred here to go to college and what courses she was studying.

Wendy was very confident and gave the impression that she wanted a career for herself and nothing was going to interfere with that. She had her own room in my house and we shared the domestic duties. She was learning to drive for more independence and would eventually buy her own property and move out. Linda also explained about living with her grandparents, learning to drive and that she wanted to become a veterinarian.

She was staying with me in her own room for the weekend to be close for these interviews then I would take her back to Belle Glade. Linda brought out a bag with the goat skin clothes and shoes, it also contained 'The Shark Knife' which they photographed numerous times. Susan asked if we would model the clothes for some pictures, I looked at the girls and they nodded.

"We will model them for you but we will want to see the pictures on the camera and see you delete any that we might be considered to inappropriate." I explained "And no video!" Susan obviously wasn't happy about this hoping for a bit of flesh to print but eventually agreed. I took my loincloth and walked behind a large Whiteboard at the end of the room to change, when I came out the girls went to change too.

They took careful photographs but I did notice Susan sidling around to one side as the cameras were flashing. I thought I would tease her a bit and turned away for a moment, then turned back quickly making the front of the loincloth flare up and out, innocently giving the woman a quick flash of my slightly aroused cock.

"If you have finished we would like to get changed back into our more comfortable clothes." I said looking at Susan's slightly flushed face.

"Of course Tony, we've got all the footage we need, thank you." She replied. Once redressed, we answered a few more questions and ended the session by Susan saying

"Thank you all for your story, I'm sorry about your families but it seems that you now have your futures worked out and the money from your story will help to pay for them. I know that my editor will be very happy with the story so the rest of the money will be forwarded to Tony's solicitor in due course."

She shook hands with Linda and Wendy and held my hand a little longer as she said goodbye. I was still smiling as we returned to the car, Wendy however got in the back with Linda and as we drove away, then she said

"I saw what you did for that news-tart!" She snapped.

"Eh! What?" asked Linda.

"Tony flashed his cock at her and she went quit gaga over it for a moment!" Wendy continued.

"Oh come on Wendy" I said, "Did you see her moving around to the side so she could get a glimpse and I thought I would give her one and see how she reacted. It was just a bit of fun"

"A glimpse! You nearly did a pirouette and could have poked her eye out in the process" she continued as Linda rolled around in her seat in fits of laughter.

"Yeah right, that's called a sense of humour failure, there Wendy I reckon" I drawled and we all laughed.

"I didn't see the flash, so I was wondering why her face was red" Linda added between giggles.

"I bet it was more than her face that was red!" Answered Wendy which started us off again.

I drove to a big mall for lunch then the girls went shopping again. After a while I got bored and went window shopping in a tech shop and bought a new pair of trainers. My phone rang, it was the girls who were ready to go home, where I was the audience for another fashion show. Everyone helped with dinner and clearing away and feeding the dishwasher.

"Ok everyone, I have a plan for this evening which entails you both doing exactly what I tell you" Wendy explained, "It's a little thing I came up with during a nice dream, last week. I will speak to each of you separately but you're not to speak to each other, okay?"

"Okay" we dutifully replied grinning.

"Tony, come to the kitchen!" She commanded and when I joined her she said quietly, "Its nine pm now, go and have a shower and go to bed and wait, when Linda joins you at nine thirty, get that marvellous tongue of yours to work on her. At exactly nine forty-five, have her lie on top and start to give her a slow fuck, I will join you at nine fifty-five, don't let her look around and just go with the flow, okay?"

"Yeah I can go with that, I can't wait to see what that devious, sexy little mind of yours has concocted" I replied. She grinned that mischievous grin of hers and sent me upstairs, I heard her calling Linda to the kitchen for her instructions.

I lay on the bed at nine twenty and waited, wondering what was coming. Linda came in and climbed onto the bed and then onto me for a kiss, she smelled of roses and tasted of mint. I lifted her up to gain access to her sweet pussy but denying her my cock, she was too good a cock-sucker for me not to cum yet. Nine forty five I pushed her down my body and she spread herself wide for my cock to enter her hot wet pussy.

Two slow strokes and I was buried, now for a slow fuck. Linda was getting really warmed up and wanted to go faster but I held her in position by her hips and slid her forward and back at the same slow pace.

I checked the clock, six minutes to ten, another minute and the door opened and in walked Wendy, sporting a glistening strap on.

I struggled to keep from laughing as I stared at it, the thing was pink, about seven inches long and two inches in diameter, it also had five smooth ribs and the first one was about an inch from the end.

Wendy straddled my ankles and bent over and kissed Linda's ass cheeks, then licked down her crevice, pausing at her rosebud before licking back up, making Linda quiver with pleasure.

Now Wendy moved up behind the girl and I saw her aim the thing and lean forward, pushing the greased end straight into the tight but vacant orifice. "AHHH! Fuck you Wendy! Go slower, please!" Linda cried. She paused for a few seconds then pulled back and pushed it all in, my que to start working. I lifted Linda a little but held her in place and started to buck my hips, meanwhile Wendy had eased up and followed my pace, both of us filling her holes at the same time.

"Ohh fuck me that feels good" cried Linda, "You two stop and let me do this!" We stopped and Linda started and after a minute was cumming hard, her juices soaking my groin, but she kept going, panting hard.

"Come-on-you-fuck-ers, I'm-near-ly-there..."she gasped. I gripped her hips and returned to the original action.

"Keep with me Wendy" I cried, lifting the girl and thrusting rapidly, Wendy did her best to keep up as I approached my climax.

"I'm cumming" I cried.

"MEEE TOOO!!"screamed Linda, squirting more love juice over me, which was the thing that sent me over. I lifted Linda up and came all over myself from neck down to groin as the spurts diminished in strength.

Wendy pulled out and moved around to help Linda clean me up, once completed we all lay on our backs to catch our breath. Linda looked at the strap-on still attached to Wendy's groin and laughed,

"You are one devious bitch, I can't wait to try that on you."

"I've got an idea, when or if you girls want round two" I said.

"Well I do" cried Linda, "I'm not going to get any until Christmas and besides Wendy hasn't cum yet."

We went to the bathrooms to clean up and returned to bed, Wendy handed the strap-on to Linda but I held my hand out for it.

"What do you want with it?" she asked.

"You'll see" I said, "You just give our favourite little pussy licker something to do, will you?" she didn't need to be asked twice, she swung a leg over Wendy's head and dropped her pussy onto the waiting mouth.

"Ohh, you are so good at that..." Linda cooed, as I pointed to the vacant pussy and she got to work in a 'sixty-nine." I noticed that there was a three inch stubby bit at the rear of the strap-on that would fit in the wearer's pussy, for stability I supposed.

I strapped it on just below my own cock and it wobbled about a bit as the stub had nowhere to go but I thought it would be okay once inserted. I crawled onto the bed between Wendy's legs then tapped Linda on the head and when she looked up, I put my finger to my lips, then sat up so that she could see my cocks. She spluttered and coughed

"What's up Linda?" Asked Wendy.

"Oh nothing, just something stuck in my throat! She replied and returned to pussy licking and inserted a finger in her ass, then another too, as I moved forwards. I slid my hands up Wendy's thighs, lifted them up and spread them wide, rubbing my cock-head over her pussy lips while I applied some KY to the dildo.

"Mmmm, come on lover, give me the cock" Wendy cried. I was ready so replied

"Anything to please a lady." Slipping the head in and aiming the other head at her little pucker.

"Come on Tony, fuck me now!" She commanded followed by a cry of

"OHHH fuck, you bastard" when I pushed them both in. "HEY! How can you...? Ahh you've got the strap-on on, you sneaky shit... Oh wow, Linda, you didn't tell me it was this good, I feel so full..." She continued.

I was giving her long slow strokes, remembering the strap-on was shorter and she was writhing under me like an eel. Linda got off and lay next to her friend and licked and sucked her nipples while playing with her own pussy.

This was so hot, I knew I was going to cum soon and I knew where is was going to be but Wendy had to cum first so I speeded up. Linda stopped playing with her own pussy to play with Wendy's,

"Ahhhh... Fuck meee Tonyyyy...Ahhh, cumminnnnng......" she screamed squirting around my pounding cocks, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in close and humped me like a demon.

That grind did it for me, I forced her legs open, pulled out both cocks and plunged the real one deep in her ass and came almost immediately, filling her ass tunnel with hot cum, while Wendy was screaming and cumming again while pumping two or three fingers in Linda who was cumming too.

"What a fantastic session" I gasped, "You two are phenomenal."

"You're pretty good yourself" said Linda grinning.

"Oh boy! I'm fucked" gasped Wendy, spread-eagled on the bed, cum oozing out of her ass and pooling on the sheet.

"You certainly have been!" Laughed Linda, "That was certainly a novel way to use the strap-on but it really got you going."

"Someone please run me a bath and put me in it, I can't move?" Wendy asked. Linda ran her half a bath in case she fell asleep and I carried her to the bathroom and put her in it and then I showered with Linda. I got another erection due to her ministrations with the soap but she was too tired to want to go again. Later I collected Wendy and dried her, let her pee and carried her to bed where we joined Linda and slept until morning.

  1. The Last Day.

Sunday started late but with the usual kisses and cuddles but the thought of Linda being away from us until Christmas made the atmosphere a bit depressing. After breakfast she packed her bag but decided to leave some clothes in 'Her' room for next time she visited. Wendy gave her a little present which was a pretty pink vibrator

"To remind you of Tony's cock and my tongue" Wendy said, trying to laugh through the tears in her eyes, which set Linda off crying too, so we had a group hug and I shed a couple too. Then I had a thought,

"Hey Wendy, your birthday's during half term, isn't it?" She nodded, "And yours is the end of November, right?" Linda nodded too.

"So you will be celebrating with your grandparents and friends" again a nod, "Okay, how about an early birthday party with us for Wendy's twentieth" I explained.

"And that's only five weeks from now!" Shrieked Linda, jumping up and down with excitement.

"And then it's only six weeks until the Christmas break" Cried Wendy, hugging us both. It was time to leave but we all felt a lot better now we had a plan.

We arrived in Belle Glade and Monica invited us to stay for lunch. She asked how we were adjusting to normal life and we told her about Wendy working towards qualifying as an accountant and me returning to my job as a structural engineer and I was taking a course or two to get promotion to Senior Structural Engineer.

Linda broached the subject of finances and her veterinary courses, she explained that her share of the fee that the magazine paid us would cover all her course expenses, allow her to change the family car for a pick-up when she passed her driving test and pay them some money for her upkeep. Although if they didn't publish the story, then it would only be a share of the non-refundable deposit.

After lunch she had things to sort out so we made tearful goodbyes and drove home. Wendy and I made a quiet dinner and retired early, then Wendy rushed to the bathroom, I followed but she'd locked the door, I could hear her crying through the door

"What's the matter, what can I do to help?" I cried to her.

"Nothing Tony, I'll be out in a couple of minutes, go back to bed!" She replied. I did as I was told and lay there puzzled. A few minutes later she came to bed and just lay on her back.

"What is the problem?" I asked, confused.

"Just when I needed a nice cuddly fuck because I'm missing Linda, my fucking period has started!!" She shouted, then burst into tears again.

Then I realised that she had been wearing panties when she got back into bed and had not recognised the significance.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers