The Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

"It doesn't matter, come here and have a cuddle instead, I love you NOT just having my cock in one of your beautiful holes. A few days abstinence will make for a better fuck then won't it?" I explained kissing her gently.

"Maybe you're right" she said still looking sad, but then a smile came to her lips, "But a blowjob would take my mind off of it though, but not tonight, please just hold me, honey." So I did until she fell asleep.

  1. Time passes slowly.

Wendy is a bit snappy when she's having her period, I think most women are, my mother was, but I drove her to college and then on went to work, I didn't have to be there until ten am the first day back. I soon got back into the routine of office work and site visits, I knew I would not be there to collect Wendy and she would have to take the bus home after she finished her classes.

I arrived home about six pm to find she had organised food from the fridge and freezer and was using a recipe from one of the cook books to cook dinner. I was so proud I picked her up and swung her around and kissed her,

"Wheeee..." She cried, laughing "All this for a bit of boring food, what would you do for a gourmet meal, I wonder?"

"You'll have to wait and see" I said, putting her down.

"Go and lay the table" she said, puzzled I did, we hadn't done that before as we usually ate in front of the TV, the devious little minx obviously had something planned. Half an hour later she served baked fish in a white sauce, potatoes 'Au Gratin,' peas and green beans.

I was greatly impressed and told her so, I could hear her purring from across the table, the only thing she forgot was the seasoning in the sauce. We talked about our respective days and what to do for the double birthday party. I was told to stay seated as she cleared the plates and brought me a bowl of ice cream.

"Aren't you having any?" I asked.

"No" she replied then said "Oops, dropped something" and disappeared under the table. I felt a pair of hands opening my pants and pulling my cock out,

"My cream isn't iced" she giggled as she enveloped my hardening cock with her mouth, getting it all in and letting it grow inwards into her throat.

"WOW! That sensation is terrific, Wendy" I said as she started to come up to breathe and go down again. She kissed, licked and sucked me for twenty minutes until I blew a hot load into her sucking mouth.

"I feel better now and in a couple of days you can tap my ass with that wonderful cock of yours." She grinned. We called Linda and chatted, she had bought a laptop and had set up Skype on it and if I did the same on my desktop we could conference call each other. I promised I would the next day and we would try it tomorrow night at nine pm.

The next day was the same, work for me, college for Wendy followed by a driving lesson and dinner but at nine pm we had the computer ready and connected, with Skype running and there was Linda with a big grin on her face in her room.

"Hi you two, I'm lonely without you but this is the next best thing and I could use 'Little Tony'" she said, waving the vibrator, "While Wendy bounces on your lap and pretend it's you."

"Not this week!" Grumped Wendy, "It's my period!" Then she smiled "But I did get a hot cream dessert under the table while Tony was eating his ice cream yesterday." I just sat there grinning.

"Just wait until next week though, I have promised Tony my ass tomorrow but I would be too embarrassed to show you while I've got a string hanging out of my pussy" Wendy continued.

"That's something for me to look forward to. We are going to my farm on Saturday, I can't get used to that idea, to start sorting all the personal bits out. Grandpa has already started the insurance claim but it could take a long time, shorter if a court agrees," Linda said. "Have you heard from the magazine yet?"

"No I haven't but I'll ask tomorrow" I replied. We chatted for a few more minutes and made a time for Thursday to Skype again, then said goodbye with kisses.

On Wednesday I received a call from Susan to say that her editor was going to publish our story in three parts over three weekly editions and that the money would be with my solicitor by lunchtime. Later I had a call from her to confirm a payment of seventy thousand dollars had been received for us to go with the thirty thousand she already held and asked how she should deal with it.

I asked her to wait until tomorrow as I had to ask the other two parties for their views and hung up. That evening after I told Wendy, I called Linda with the news. She wanted two thousand transferred to her bank account and the rest of her thirty three thousand, three hundred and thirty three dollars and thirty three cents (she loved saying that) to go in her savings (I already had the account details written down).

Wendy thought that it sounded good, so she decided to do the same until she passed her driving test. I would put all of mine into savings for now.

The next day during my lunch break I had the solicitor transfer the monies as requested to the various accounts and would inform the girls later. When I got home I found Wendy asleep on the couch with a blanket over her, I left her there and started dinner as she obviously hadn't. She came into the kitchen about half an hour later and said,

"Hi honey, when I got home I was not feeling too good so I had a little lay down, I feel a bit better for having that nap but I'm not very hungry."

"That was about two hours ago" I grinned "But seriously if you are not well, perhaps some soup and an early night would do you good. By the way the money was transferred into your accounts today"

"Okay and the soup sounds good but no early night, after we've Skyped Linda with the news, you have an appointment with my ass, remember?" she replied.

"Hmm... Such a beautiful ass too, but if you're not well I can wait until tomorrow or the day after, your ass will still be as lovely as ever" I emphasized.

"That's not the point, I am not someone who breaks promises, especially to someone I love so you are going to get it whether you like it or not" she answered back.

"You don't have to, tonight" I said.

"Yes I do! I promised and in front of a witness too" Wendy snapped.

"I don't want to argue with you any more so this is what I am proposing" I stated, "When we call Linda tonight with the news I will tell her what we have been arguing over and let her make the decision, okay?" she grunted and went back to the couch. I gave up, perhaps Linda could talk some sense into her later. I carried the soup on a tray to her and she ate it and a little bread. At nine pm we called Linda on the Skype and told her of the transfers and the argument.

"We have been arguing for twenty minutes because Wendy had said that I could tap her ass tonight, because it was her period therefore her pussy was off-line at the moment. This was okay with me but she was not feeling very well after getting home from college so I said that we could postpone it."

"And I said that a promise was a promise and I don't break those!" Wendy chipped in.

"You two sound like an old married couple, arguing over nothing of real importance" Linda laughed, "Tony can you go for a pee or something while I talk to Wendy, maybe five minutes?"

"Okay but how big a bladder do you think I have?" I snapped as I left. I was tempted to listen at the door but that wouldn't be right. I did have a pee and sat and waited for another four minutes then returned to the lounge and sat at the table. Linda spoke and said,

"We have discussed the problem and Judge Linda (giggles) has decreed that there will be no sex tonight. Wendy does not like breaking promises but although you would enjoy her offering, she wouldn't but she does not want to disappoint you, so she will offer you a blow job instead." Linda stated.

"An alternative solution that I thought of whilst sat on the toilet, Your Honour," I said, "Is that we both abstain tonight, except for kisses and cuddles before sleep and if her period has finished tomorrow and she's feeling better, I would happily accept her ass on my lap and that you could watch from the screen and we could watch you with your new toy as compensation."

"Hmmm... Better make it eleven pm when the oldies have gone to sleep. It will not be as much fun as being there but it will do for now, if I come down to you too often my grandparents might get suspicious, I don't want to cause you any trouble, Tony" Linda replied.

"That sounds good to me Judge Linda" Wendy laughed, "My period should be over tomorrow so I'll be ready for him... and you."

We said our goodbyes and closed the connection and went to bed for kisses and cuddles and sleep as ordered.

  1. Vicky.

Friday was usually an office day for me, catching up with the paperwork for the week and with a bit of luck I could get off early. Wendy had been feeling better this morning and had eaten breakfast with me before getting the bus to college. With mid-morning came a tremendous storm but not as bad as the one that sunk our boat. I thought about how Wendy might be feeling and sent her a text, which she replied to an hour later between classes.

She said it made her a bit nervous but she felt safe in the college with her new friends and she added that her new girlfriends wanted to see the man who saved her and she was now living with. I said that if I could finish my work early I would send her a text and pick her up, hopefully the rain would be gone by then.

I actually finished at three pm and sent her the text and the rain had stopped at one pm and the sun was out now.

I drove into the college carpark, having removed my tie and jacket already and stood next to my car as Wendy and half a dozen other girls headed in my direction, a couple were gorgeous, three others were just pretty and the last one was quite plump, had big tits and wore little nerdy glasses but was actually quite pretty although she seemed to hide behind her long red hair and kept in the background.

Wendy introduced them all and I made polite conversations with them, the nerdy one was Vicky and she seemed shy and blushed when I shook her hand and I saw Wendy grinning. After the girls left and we were driving home, I asked about Vicky,

"All the other girls seemed cheerleader types but Vicky wasn't built like that, she seemed out of place with the other girls."

"Vicky is eighteen and a lovely girl and I really like her, the others tend to ignore her most of the time but I don't."

She has had a rough time of it lately, her father died in a car wreck three months ago so we have something in common and her mother, whom she lives with, drinks a lot and treats her like a skivvy, making her do everything at home, on top of all her college work." Wendy explained.

"She's very clever too, she wants to be a lawyer but cash for books etc. is in short supply so I thought that if she wanted a part time job for some extra cash, we could do with a cleaner as we work long hours. So what do you think, we have the money and it would only be maybe one or two evenings and maybe a Saturday morning or afternoon?"

"Let's discuss it with Linda tonight, that will give me time to think about it, okay?" I replied.

"Okay" she said.

I thought that if it was okay with Linda we could give her an interview, maybe mid-week if Linda could get home soon enough in the late afternoon. Vicky sounded as though she was used to doing the housework at home and it would give us more time for ourselves, I needed to start working out in the garage again and get back to going for my regular outdoor runs.

At ten thirty we connected with Linda on Wendy's laptop in the bedroom, Wendy told her about getting Tony to meet with her friends after college.

"I bet he loved having all those chicks around him" laughed Linda.

"Which brings us to the reason for the early call" said Wendy, "One of the girls is a bit, shall we say, cuddly and is a bit of a nerd but she lost her father recently so we had something in common. She wants to train to be a lawyer and she's really clever but her mother drinks a lot, although she can't get access to Vicky's small college fund.

I want to help her out a bit, so I thought that we might employ her part time to do the cleaning here and it would give us more time for other pursuits."

"Yeah, like fucking the hell out of each other without me!" Linda snapped but then smiled to show she didn't really mean it.

"Well I need to start working out and running again or I'll start getting fat like Wendy here" I said.

"FUCK OFF!" Shouted Wendy, "I'm not fat!"

"Just teasing love" I laughed.

"Anyway she had a problem with her phone and asked me to look at it, while going through the thing I found a selfie she must have taken in her bathroom, so I sent it to my phone. I'll Bluetooth it to the laptop and email it to you so you can see what I mean." Wendy continued. It took a minute to sort out and send and to bring up on the screen for Tony to see.

"She doesn't look very happy does she" said Linda quietly, "I say yes although it's your house Tony so it's really your decision."

"She is really lovely when you get to know her, she just has such low self-esteem which makes her a bit shy too" Wendy explained, "I would really like to work on that, you should have seen her blush when Tony shook her hand and spoke to her, it was the longest handshake of them all. I bet she had a little damp spot in her panties after that."

"Don't you dare tease her about that, you little minx!" I cried, "I tried to be nice as she looked out of place amongst the others but knew that you had to have a good reason for introducing me to her and it looks like she's got big tits too."

"Trust you for noticing that Tony. Ha! Men! Their eyeballs and connected to their dicks!" Wendy snapped and they all laughed.

"Okay Wendy see if you can sort out a time some when this week when we can all meet, including Linda, for a job interview assuming that she is interested in your offer" I said.

"Okay, now for item number two" said Linda, " I want to see some hot and heavy sex between you two and I have little Tony here to help me join in." waving the pink vibrator at the screen. It seemed very odd to have a sex session where we had to think of what Linda would be seeing from the laptop.

We put Linda on a chair at the foot of the bed and I lay back with my legs spread, Wendy came in from the side and turned her back to me and started licking then sucking my cock but after a minute I grabbed a leg and said,

"Bring that tasty pussy up here" and pulled her squealing up to my mouth and started licking her. After another minute of this I gripped her butt cheeks with both hands and pulled her back enough to lick her little rosebud.

"Oooo Linda, he's got his tongue in my ass and it's..... Lovely." Wendy breathed. I could hear the buzzing coming from the laptop so knew Linda was joining in too, I hoped she would remember to keep her voice down when she came.

Wendy sat up and slid down my body, leaned forward and impaled herself on my cock. By looking around her I could see Linda sat up with her knees spread, leaning against the headboard and sliding little Tony in and out of her pussy. Wendy now moved her feet forward and placed them on my lower thighs, then bracing her hands either side of me bounced her pussy up and down on my slippery cock whilst being totally exposed to Linda.

"What a view, Wendy, I can see it go all the way in" gasped Linda.

"How about this then" I added and repositioned her feet next to my thighs, then gripped her waist and held her still, before pounding rapidly upwards into the stationary girl.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck" she cried "CU-CU-CU-MM-ING-ING-ING!" while I pounded her. Then I eased back and lowered her to rest on me but still inside, feeling her muscles twitch spasmodically.

"That looked incredible!" gasped Linda who had cum with her hand over mouth to keep the sound down. I hugged, then caressed Wendy from breasts to pussy, keeping her ticking over, then she realised

"Tony, your still in my pussy and hard, why didn't you cum with us?"

"I'm saving myself for the main event, your promise. Now if you've recovered enough why don't you keep this same position but in another hot little hole. Eh love?" I grinned evilly.

"Oh go for it Wendy, please... I've got to see from here" Linda whispered loudly and the buzzing started again.

"Come on then, big boy" she said as she sat up and eased off my cock, she pushed one then two fingers coated in her own love juice into her ass to stretch it for me. Gripping my shaft she sat back and the head disappeared, up and back and a couple more inches, now she lay back as before with her feet on my thighs and lifted and lowered further, two more slow strokes and she had taken the lot.

"Just let me sit for a minute Tony, then we'll give her a show" Wendy whispered while watching Linda diddle herself, "Okay, same as before if I can take it." She lifted most of the way up, gauging the height, then dropped with a quiet "Ahhh!" Up and down again, gradually getting faster each time until she was bouncing hard.

A couple of minutes of this and she felt me grip her waist, she put her feet down on the bed for the finale. I held her up for a few seconds, then thrust deeply, back down and up hard again increasing the pace until I was pounding rapidly. Wendy was gasping and crying out and rubbing her clit furiously, she and I were going to cum very soon, ten strokes, another ten then....

"Here it comes Wendy, Here-it-CUMS!AHHH!" and with a final hard thrust that lifted her completely off the bed, I let loose with four days' worth of cum, spurt after spurt shot deep in her hot little ass tunnel for about twenty seconds. I slowly lowered the limp girl back onto the bed and hugged her. My cock was still twitching as it went down.

"Oh wow, that was so good, you are one hot chick, my love, as are you Linda, my other love" I sighed.

"That was so incredible guys, I came twice more just watching it!" Linda cried in admiration.

"I feel so fucked...!" Was all Wendy could manage as she closed her legs to stop herself leaking and wobbled to the bathroom to clean up. When she came back I took my turn then we said goodnight to Linda, closed the connection down and cuddled for a couple of minutes and slept.

We got up late, Wendy was a bit sore so I did everything for her while she called Vicky and explained our offer of work subject to an interview with the three of us, then she had to explain the third party. She was available that afternoon so I quickly called Linda who said that four pm would be a good time for her. I relayed this to Wendy who relayed it to Vicky and it was agreed, but we would have to collect her as she had no transport herself.

"I could hear her mother shouting in the background, she sounded drunk but at ten am?" Wendy said quietly.

After lunch she was feeling a bit better so we went for a gentle run for about half an hour, did some housework after showering and had a late salad lunch. I drove us to the address Vicky had given us in a poor neighbourhood of Palm Beach West, the house was in need of some serious renovations with paint peeling from the walls but the front garden was neat and tidy.

Vicky quickly came out to meet us and Wendy got in the back with her, she had put on a below knee length flowery summer dress and put on a bit too much make-up, so looked better than in the photo but not quite as good as at college.

We arrived back at the house and I could see that Vicky was impressed. I set up the desktop for the conference with Linda while Wendy sorted drinks for all of us, diet cokes all round.

"What subjects are you taking Vicky?" I asked just to make conversation, she almost jumped with surprise at being asked something.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers