The Legal Problem: Carla or Sara?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been very awkward for my sister. She was sitting near her old lover, and his wife is telling her to shield her so that his stepson cannot see his wife. I was really expecting that my sister would leave us, but she sat a bit forward blocking Jason's line of sight.

Midway through the film, the room was getting darker. Jason rose to switch on the light. Sara yelled to him, "Don't turn on light. It feels better watching the movie like this."

I knew what she truly meant by that, and so did my wife. After Jason sat on the couch, I felt Carla raise her bum. When she settled back, her skirt had ridden up and I could see that she had removed her panties. I was already rising in anticipation. Her hands snaked down to my shorts, and released my rising cock from its shackles. She adjusted herself and put my cock inside her wet pussy. The fear of getting caught by the others was making us horny. She started clasping and releasing my cock with her love muscles.

Sara must have felt the change in smell. She shifted uncomfortably, but her eyes were riveted on the screen.

I started rocking my wife on my lap. My cock was moving very slowly inside her. She started slowly rising and falling on my cock. Things were getting heated up. Sara started talking with Jason then. I really wanted to fuck my wife hard now. Soon, an occasional moan was escaping our lips. The sound of my sister talking was sort of covering up our sounds. My wife started rising further up, and my hips were responding even faster. Soon my cock was moving an inch or two.

"Oh... good," words were escaping from Carla now. It was not until she uttered 'hard' that Jason showed his awareness of what was happening.

"Mom, is everything ok?"

"Yep. I was just saying how hard the situation was."

Her words appeared to make sense with what was on screen. Sara started using the word 'hard' and continued talking with Jason. Soon, none of us were watching the movie. Carla and I were preoccupied with the slow fucking, and Sara and Jason were talking animatedly about something.

I pulled Carla's trick on Jason then. "Jason, can you check whether my laptop is off? If not, just shut the lid."

Jason paused the movie, and he went upstairs. As soon as we heard his foot on the steps, Carla and I went full swing. I was lifting and dropping her on my cock, as she was trying to ride me. Sara was agitated, but soon her eyes were locked on our action. Every once in a while, she turned back and checked whether Jason was coming. I was pretty sure that Jason must have been standing on the first floor, listening to the noises we were making.

I dropped Carla on the floor, and started pounding her hard and fast. The fact that my sister was watching me fuck excited me even more.

Carla was already screaming, "Fuck me... harder... harder...."

I was soon pumping squirt after squirt of my sperm into her pussy as she reached her orgasm. Once she was through, I quickly pulled out of her, and attacked her pussy. I sucked our combined sex juices out of her, while one finger was on her clit and another on one of her nipples. She was whimpering again, as I raised my speed. She came one more time, before I left her. While she was cooling down from her orgasm, I licked her pussy clean again. We straightened ourselves and we resumed our seat.

I yelled, "Jason, what's taking you so long?"

My words seemed to jerk Sara out of her reverie, and she stood up to switch on the light. I noticed that there was a wet patch on the place where she was sitting.

Jason approached the couch saying that he was checking his mail. Sara sat on the other end of the couch and Jason sat near me. When our eyes met, he mouthed 'too loud' to me.

Dinner was a quiet affair. Sara was shocked by what she saw. Jason was upset that he missed the show. And Carla and I were anxious about the response of my sister to our little show. After dinner, Sara was waiting on the couch, expecting us to leave again for the night.

Once we showed no signs of going out, she asked, "Aren't you guys going out?"

I smiled, understanding clearly that she was way too horny and needed us to get out so that she could sort herself out.

I moved upstairs, asking Jason to come along with me. On our way up, I heard Carla telling my sister that we were not going as she needed to go to church the next day.

Once we were in my room, Jason related to me about his progress with Sara.

"Did you fuck my sister?"

"No. She sleeps everyday in my bed with clothes on. I tried humping her a little, but nothing else."

I was irritated. "Stop humping her. It will work on your mother, but not on her. Anyways, today is your chance. She is extremely horny, and I know that you're too. Today, you should not touch her in the bed. If she tries to make a move on you, tell her openly that you will not take advantage of a weak woman. If you're way too horny, go to the bathroom and jerk off; but no sex with her. Your job isn't to become her fuck buddy, just remember that."

"You can say that. You are having mother daily." There was anguish in those words.

"Tomorrow," I promised him.

He went into my bathroom. He must have jerked off, as his erection had disappeared by then.

"Don't forget your promise," he said, as he went downstairs.

When Carla joined me in bed, she was really excited. She was already naked by the time she was near our bed. She jumped on me and stripped me naked. She just impaled herself on my cock and started riding me wildly. She demanded I fuck her harder. As my hips came into action, she became louder. Soon, we reached our orgasm.

"Take my ass now. You know how much you love it." She cooed.

I realized that we were giving a show, though I was not able to see my sister watching when I turned around. Then I remembered about the mirrors, thought what a fool I made of myself by turning around.

"Quieter. There are people in this place. And your ass isn't lubricated."

"Use my pussy juice."

I went down on her, and spread her legs. I was giving my sister a show. This was something I had never done to my sister. I dipped my finger into Carla's pussy, and used the juice on her asshole. First with one finger, and then with two, I coated her insides with our combined juice. I even spent some time with my tongue. She was already making encouraging sounds.

Once my cock was back to full strength, I asked, "How do you want it?"

She went on all fours, and wiggled her ass at me. I knelt behind her, and pushed my cock into her tight asshole inch by inch.

"Your thick cock feels so nice in my ass. Go all the way in."

I thrust my cock hard all the way in and waited for a second. Her asshole was very tight but ready. I reminded myself that this was a show. So I waited for her word to start fucking me.

"So deep, so nice. This is the best you've given me." Though her words were for the show, it was a major turn on.

"Now," she said.

I withdrew my cock slowly till only the tip was inside her; then rammed back into her and held it there.

"YES!!"

I again withdrew my cock, ensuring that my cock can be seen sliding out, and then thrust it into her hard. I was about to repeat the same, when my wife screamed;

"Don't tease me. You know that I am ready. Just take me."

I shifted to long slow thrusts. Out of the corner of my eyes, I caught a glimpse of Sara standing behind the door.

I started thrusting harder. Carla was responding to each thrust with words bellowing out how she liked her ass getting pounded. Her words and the knowledge that I was being watched were making it tough for me to continue slowly. I was soon pounding hard and fast. After every few seconds, I shifted to slow long strokes so that I could last longer. My eyes moved between the hot body in front of me and the mirror. She was soon whimpering incoherently. I raised my tempo to maximum speed, and pounded till I heard her cum. Her ass muscles were milking me when I emptied my load into her.

Carla took my limp cock into her mouth and sucked it back to life again. Then she tilted to her sides, indicating that she wanted her goodnight fuck. I spooned beside her and started fucking her from behind. This time we were slow and took our own time. When she was nearing her next orgasm, I picked up speed again. When we were through, both of us were totally exhausted. I felt her check that my cock and was still inside her, and then pressed her body close towards me. I felt movement behind the door and heard soft footsteps on the stairs.

*****

Sunday, 30th October 2011
Next day, when I woke up Carla was still lying beside me. I woke her up and asked her to service Jason. Within a few seconds, she was back with her son. She pushed him on the bed near me, and started sucking his cock. I didn't want Sara to come upstairs; hence I stood guard at the door. My mind soon wandered to my sister watching us the previous night. I stood at the position where she was standing and watched my wife suck her son. It was an extremely erotic sight, with the image in the mirror adding an extra kick to the sight of her head sucking hard on his cock. I heard a sound downstairs and saw Sara coming towards the stairs.

I asked her to follow me downstairs to the kitchen. We started making breakfast, keeping our words to a bare minimum. I took a couple of mugs of coffee and started moving upstairs.

"What's this big deal about a son helping his mother, when you were already upstairs with her?"

Her words stopped me, and I turned to answer, "This is a mother and son thing that I don't interfere in. She expects her son to help her with daily chores. You must have already observed it during the last week."

"Yes, that's why I asked you. When you're not here, they shut your room and stay inside it."

"Sara, she needs her space. And you, sleeping with her only son, are not helping her. They had endured a lot, and need to have some private time to talk freely. Let me ask you frankly. Though it's an embarrassing question to ask especially you, in the last week that you were sleeping in his room, did he ever try to fuck you?"

Sara blushed, but soon she regained her composure.

"You're frank and I'll also be frank. I thought that he humped against me a couple of nights ago, but is not interested in me sexually. What's the problem? Am I not good looking?"

"You know, Sis ... oops Sara, you know what my answer will be. But I'm telling you; even if you lay naked before him he won't fuck you."

"That's what I did yesterday. When he noticed that I was nude, he won't even touch me. Is he gay or something?"

"No, he isn't gay. I have let him fuck his old girlfriend in my bed."

"Then?"

"Have you put behind your problems? I mean... he thinks that you want him because he is available, and not because you really want him as a person."

"What? I should seduce him now?"

"Not like that. He had already seen two depressed people in his life. My wife had serious issues after her ex's death. And he has seen me too. He knows that sex is not an answer to people like us. You know what his first question was, when he found that I was with his mother. He asked me whether I'm using his mother as a stepping stone. This is a complicated family. You of all people should understand that."

"Sometimes, I think she dislikes me. But she won't say anything, because of you."

"She doesn't dislike you. Just think how you would have behaved in her place. You were a lover of her husband. You are now talking about seducing her son. Would you have done what she's doing? Anyways, the coffee is getting cold." I couldn't let her ask the next obvious question and quickly left the kitchen.

As I entered my room, Jason was rushing towards the bathroom, while Carla was under a bed sheet. When she saw me, she called Jason back. She was still naked, and Jason soon entered her from behind. I kept the coffee on a nearby table, and rushed towards her. She took my cock and stuffed it inside her mouth. Soon, Jason's cock was hammering into her pussy as her mouth was moving on its own accord over mine. The view in the mirrors was worth watching. My cock was muffling her voice, but I knew that she was close. The thrusts became much faster now, and soon I felt her shudder under me. There juices were flowing out of her pussy, as he slowed down and withdrew his cock.

"I have wanted to do that since yesterday's show," he said.

Carla soon attacked my cock with her mouth and finished me off. Then she went in to take her shower. We left her coffee there and joined Sara downstairs, after both of us were presentable again.

*****

It was exactly one week since our marriage and Mark invited us for lunch. Carla informed him that Sara would also be joining us. The two women went to church and said that they will get to Mark's place directly. It was better that way. I was not sure how Mark and Doris would respond to Sara after the marriage. Once the ladies left, I told Jason about my talk with Sara. I reassured him that he did a wonderful job last night. Now we have forced Sara to seduce him, rather than making him seduce her. My sister liked it more, when she took the initiative. I had often thought that it was the reason why she rejected me. The idea of marriage hadn't occurred to her. Once we finished the weekly purchases, we went to Mark's place.

When we reached Marks's place, he was visibly agitated. I let Jason go inside and stayed back to talk to Mark.

"Bob, how could she let her stay back? Sometimes I don't understand what she's doing."

"Mark, don't get so upset. You'll understand it when we have lunch."

"What do you mean? Over the last week, I was worried about you two. And when I called her to come here, she brings this witch along with her. She actually tells me that I should treat her well."

Just then, I saw Sara move towards Jason, and holding his hands. I tapped on Mark's shoulder and pointed him to Jason. When Mark saw it, he sighed, "Stupid child. He should know what's good for him."

"Hey, leave the kid alone."

I sounded possessive about Jason, and Mark was relieved by those words. As we walked back into his house, he asked me about how things were going. I told him all things I could. I also told him about Jason's business ideas.

Once the table was set, I was sitting near my wife, while Sara was sitting near Jason. Doris went to the kitchen and Mark followed her. We could hear Doris saying, "How could she? ... She is more than ten years older than him...."

Sara and Carla looked at each other.

"Doris, Mark, come on. You have two hungry elephants to feed."

As soon as they came back in, I prodded Jason to talk about his business. Everyone was listening to his dream, and that eased the awkwardness. Sara soon joined him to explain their progress, and soon everyone was relaxed. We stayed back after lunch for an hour. Mark got an opportunity to talk to my wife alone. He was more comfortable after his talk with her.

When we were returning, it was me and Carla in one car, and Jason and Sara in the other. I told Carla about my conversation with Sara and Jason. I felt that she was not really comfortable.

"Carla, are you upset about the plan? Because if you are, then we can drop it now. You know that I have lost too much and I cannot lose you too."

"Robby, I don't like the idea of my son with her. It feels like she is only using him."

"Don't worry, your son is smart. By the time she seduces him, she would have fallen in love with him. And right now, Sara is the best company for him. No matter what I feel about her, she's still one of the best advisers for startups."

"How could you?"

"What? Trust her? I was only talking about her professional competency. I think you should talk to her more about the business and how your baby is dealing with it."

My wife sighed. "You promised me that my son will be with me."

"Oh... that. She won't take him away from you. Think of it this way: do you want your son to know about only one woman in his entire life? Let him see the world. If I promised you anything, no matter what, I will do it."

I knew that Carla was upset, so I drove to the tree house. I called Jason to tell him that we would be back by dinner. When we were inside, I told her that I want to just be with her for awhile. This time, I made her lie on top of me. Her hands went to work, and soon my cock was inside her. We soon ended up having sex, and then went to her favorite sleeping position. When we woke up, I thought that she was much calmer.

*****

During dinner, Carla talked to my sister a lot, focusing mainly on Jason's efforts. Towards the end of dinner, I asked my sister, "So what do you think? I mean, I want your professional opinion."

"The market is there. The business model looks good. Jason has very good organizational skills, and is decent in man-management skills. But, he needs put in a lot of time and effort. I don't think this venture can be operational soon."

"What's the time frame we're talking about?"

"Anything between a month and three months for the launch, and you should have a scheme for attracting clients."

"How much do you charge now?"

"What?"

"I meant, I think that we should hire you till the launch. I know you have already put in some effort in the last week, but I think we need professional help here. Jason is not going to dropout to handle a business that hasn't yet started."

Carla said, "And I don't want my son to dropout. So that's why we're asking about your consultation fee."

Sara thought for a while, "You're giving me food and accommodation, and I don't have any other needs here. So, how about a fifty percent share?"

"Sara, be reasonable. I have put in half a million here, and your services cannot cost that much. Let us just say 2% for your services till launch."

We started haggling like street vendors. Finally, she settled for a 10% share and she'll take care of everything till launch. Jason was upset with this talk.

"Jason, business is business. Even if my wife is handling my business, I'll still be giving her a share."

"No, Bob. You just appointed staff without consulting me."

"Okay, I'm sorry. As I was telling your mother earlier, she may have done many bad things to me, but she's still one of the best in business nurturing. So do you know of anyone else better than her?"

Jason looked at his mother.

"I agree with Robby. You need a professional. If she's considered good by one of her clients, then we should hire her."

"Okay, Mom. So when do we sign the deal?"

Sara replied, "No need. I trust Robert will keep his end of deal." I hid my surprise of hearing her reject a written deal. That didn't seem like my sister.

Once we finished dinner, we returned back to the tree house.

*****

The six weeks went by smoothly. Mondays now became a dinner for four. Carla and I stuck to the weekly routine. On weekends, we would be spending time inside the house, watching movies. My wife and my sister became closer. I saw them talking among themselves quite often. Sara started sitting near me on the couch. When Sara was sitting near me, Carla always had sex with me, riding me like a wild horse. Soon, movie time turned out to become sex time for us, with even Jason joining the audience. Even the movies themselves were getting hotter, with us regularly alternating between Hollywood blockbusters and soft porn.

It was after one of those wild movies that Jason asked for a private talk with me. We got in to the car and went for a drive. We were talking about things in general. Jason seemed a bit hesitant to start.

"Jason, we're alone now. So, what's bothering you?"

"Bob, well... it's mom."

"Hmmm," I waited for him to continue.

"Well... I'm not able to make out her feelings anymore. I mean... well, she talks to me like usual. But she's not doing anything anymore."

123456...8