The Manor House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Camille, we will be entertaining John and his guest in the private dining room in about an hour. You will be our waitress. Prepare a good wine and order a gourmet fish dinner for three. Wear your medium slutty uniform and wait for us in the dining room."

"Yes sir," she replied. "May I ask the nature of Mr. John's guest?"

"She is a young woman who may be interested in joining us. You may be called on to explain things to her. If so I expect you to be successful in recruiting her. You know what will happen to you if you fail."

Camille knew only too well the severe punishments that Ian could inflict. They were exciting, but sometimes more painful than she liked, which tended to happen when she disappointed him. Even though Ian wasn't her master, he was in charge of the club and could do what he wanted with her when her master was not around. For the last four of her thirty five years she had worked at the club and served her master, a tall black man named Isaac with whom she was very much in love. The fact that he was away on a business trip made her available to Ian. She gave a little shiver and went to put on her uniform.

Chapter 3: Sarah and John Arrive at the Club

The taxi drove along a dark stretch of road boarded by a high stone wall on one side. Sarah thought there must be a very large estate behind that wall.

John spoke to the driver. "You will see a gate in the wall just after this curve. There is an engraved brass plate that says 'The Manor House'. Pull in and stop at the guard house."

They turned into the entrance drive and stopped in front of a lowered steel bar that blocked the road. Sarah saw spikes in the road under the bar that would destroy the tires of any vehicle that tried to break through from either direction. A guard emerged from the little guard house, and another stood in the doorway. Both had pistols on the belts.

"Good evening, Mr. John," said the guard as he recognized the figure in the back seat of the taxi.

"Good evening, Henry," said John. "I am bringing a guest for the night."

"Very good sir," said Henry as he motioned to the other guard to raise the barricade. The bar came up and the spikes in the road disappeared under the surface. It was then that Sarah noticed another gate across the road a little further ahead. This one was part of a high chain link fence that enclosed the entrance way. Henry walked to the fence to open the gate for the taxi. Immediately he was accosted by two large German Shepherds who apparently roamed the grounds on the other side of the fence.

"Get back you two," he commanded them. They snarled but obeyed.

As the taxi proceeded up the road John explained to Sarah. "As you can see we have tight security here. No one goes in or out without passing through the check point. It gives us a feeling of comfort to know we have complete control over our environment."

Sarah was thinking about people inside who might want to get out. "What about guests like me who might want to leave?"

He laughed. "No one is kept against their will. It is easy to get a pass that will let you through the check point, and as long as you are in a vehicle the dogs won't bother you."

She was only moderately reassured by that answer, but her attention was soon diverted by the appearance of the large mansion they were approaching. It was a sprawling old stone building, three or four stories high in most places and higher in others. The towers and turrets gave it the look of a fortified castle. In some walls large modern windows had been artfully incorporated into the stone to provide light and air. Trees and bushes of many varieties were located around the building and along the drive as it curved up to the entranceway.

The taxi pulled up to the entrance and stopped. Ian was waiting for them on the steps, and he came down and opened the back door.

"Welcome to The Manor House," he said. "I'm glad to see you John. And this must be our overnight guest."

"Sarah, I would like you to meet my partner, Ian," said John coming around the back of the taxi carrying Sarah's small suitcase.

Sarah got out of the taxi and stood next to Ian and John. Next to them she felt very small and vulnerable but she acted brave. "I'm pleased to meet you Ian. This is quite a place you have."

Ian reached into the taxi and gave the driver a handful of bills. The driver was very pleased. "Thank you sir."

"You are welcome. Give this card to the guard at the gate and he will let you out," said Ian.

John took Sarah's hand and walked her up the stairs into the mansion. Ian followed and admired the girl's trim figure and shapely ass. He thought that maybe John had found an interesting playmate.

The entrance hall was lavishly decorated with antiques and old paintings. It was all too much for Sarah to take in. John turned to her. "I am sure you would like to freshen up after our long trip. I will show you to your room. The three of us will have dinner in about half an hour."

"Okay," was all Sarah could manage. John guided her down the hall with his hand at her back just above the curve of her hips. He liked the way she felt and the way she moved in response to the subtle pressure from his fingers. His cock stirred again.

It was a short walk to the guest room. John turned on the light and Sarah saw a luxurious bedroom that might have been in the finest hotel in the city. "See you in half an hour," he said.

Chapter 4: Sarah Learns About the Club

In the midst of such elegant surroundings Sarah felt embarrassed about her clothes. How was she supposed to dress for dinner with these gentlemen? She had only one dress, and it was too small for her, particularly around the bust. The only thing she could do was to wear it and leave a couple of buttons open at the top. Her room included a dressing table with a mirror and an assortment of cosmetics, and she went to work to make herself look as presentable as possible. One thing she could manage was to comb out her long hair and arrange it on the top of her head. At least she would look a little more sophisticated.

John returned in exactly half an hour. "You look splendid," he said. "Come let's get some dinner."

The private dining room was near the front of the building. It contained one table, set for three people. Ian was already there, sitting at the table and sipping a glass of wine. Standing to the side with a bottle of wine in her hand was Camille. She was dressed in a white low cut peasant blouse and short tight black skirt. Like Sarah, she was short, only about five foot two, but much more voluptuous. Her 38 inch tits were barely contained in the blouse, and they were accentuated by her tiny waist (Camille has been wearing a corset for a year to tighten her waist and make her figure more curvaceous). A pair of high heeled spike shoes gave a nice shape to her stocking-enclosed slender legs. All in all, Camille was a very sexy looking woman.

But what Sarah noticed the most was the tan leather collar around her neck. Directly in the middle under her chin was a large brass ring. Sarah had seen pictures of necklaces called "chokers", and she supposed this was an example. It was not unattractive, but it did make the wearer seem vulnerable. Camille gave her a knowing smile. It was then that Sarah noticed the bright red ribbon subtly wound around in her short brown hair.

John introduced her. "Sarah, I would like you to meet Camille. She will be serving us tonight. You may have some questions for her later."

"I am pleased to meet you," said Sarah. In response Camille gave a little courtesy, but did not reply. She knew not to speak unless Ian or John told her to.

"Please sit here," said Ian. "Camille, some wine for our guests."

Camille poured the wine and left the room. For a few minutes the three of them talked about the train trip and the fine old mansion that belonged to the club. Camille returned with delicious-looking salads and refilled their wine glasses. Sarah was becoming more relaxed. Camille took her place off to the side.

After they finished their salads, John took Sarah's hand and held it while he rested his wrist on the table. "Sarah, I think we should tell you a little more about our club. I know you will be looking for a job tomorrow, and we do have some openings here that you might want to consider."

Sarah was flattered but nervous about working in a men's club and having to dress like Camille. She decided to find out more. "Oh yes. This seems like an interesting place to work. I would like to know about what jobs you have."

'Ian, would you please tell Sarah about our club and our job openings?"

"Certainly," said Ian with a disarming smile. As he began to talk John softly massaged the back of Sarah's hand with his thumb.

"First of all I must tell you that it is an unusual place with unusual jobs. What I am going to describe may shock you at first, but after you think about it, I hope you will come to realize that what we do is simply follow the inclinations that nature has given us and enjoy life. You will not be asked to make any decision tonight. In the morning you can decide to accept a trial position here, or you can decide to leave."

That introduction sounded all kinds of alarm bells in Sarah's head. What went on in this place? What 'inclinations' was he talking about? John sensed her discomfort and continued to reassure her by rubbing her hand.

"All right," she said. "Please tell me more."

"Our club is for people who appreciate relationships that are based on one person being dominant and the other submissive. Usually it is the man who is dominant, but not always. The submissive partner must be trained to give up control completely to the dominant one, especially in the sexual arena. In this building we have many facilities and processes for such training. After dinner we will give you a tour."

Sarah tried to keep her mouth from dropping open. She thought of getting up and leaving immediately, but how could she? She had no place to go, and there were those dogs roaming the grounds.

"Don't be concerned, Sarah," said John. "Nothing is going to happen to you here against your will. All of the women who are members or employees are here of their own choice. Just listen and learn about a side of life that is different."

At that moment Camille left to retrieve their main course. Sarah was left alone in the presence of these two intimidating men.

Ian continued. "You may have noticed the red ribbon in Camille's hair. There are three classes of women here in the club, and a colored ribbon is worn by all of them to indicate their status. If a woman wears a red ribbon, it signals that she is a submissive under the protection of a particular man. Other men may touch her, but they may not have sexual relations with her. The only exceptions are John and I, who are the owners and can do whatever we want, with whomever we want."

Sarah was trying to process this information when Ian went on. "If a woman wears a yellow ribbon, it means that she must submit to any member, male or female, who wishes to dominate her. She is free game, so to speak."

"If a woman wears a green ribbon, she gets to call the shots in her relationships. Sometimes she might want to be submissive, and sometimes dominant. Again, the exception is when John or I are involved; then even the green ribbon women must do as we say. Women who wear green ribbons generally have high status jobs outside the club."

Camille returned with their dinner plates. Sarah knew her face was a bright red, and she was glad to be able to look down and concentrate on eating. The meal was an exquisitely prepared combination of fresh fish, asparagus, and rice.

John spoke softly to her. "Most women are brought into the club by their masters and wear a red ribbon. However, if something goes wrong in their relationship, they are forced to change to a yellow ribbon in order to remain in the club."

"Camille has been living and working here and wearing her red ribbon for four years," Ian added. "I am sure that later on she will be happy to talk with you about her experiences. Won't you Camille?"

"Yes," said Camille as she poured more wine. "I too was nervous at first, but the life here suits me well."

"Camille works as a waitress and hostess," said Ian. "Your job would be similar if you want it. You would be provided with your own room, a generous clothing allowance, all your food, and $1,000 per week would be deposited into your bank account."

Sarah's brain was swimming. That was more money and benefits than she had contemplated in her wildest dreams.

John took her hand again. "If you accept, you will wear a red ribbon and belong exclusively to me when I am here. When I am not here, you would submit to Ian, who will act as my third in training you."

"One more thing before we stop drowning you in strange information," said Ian. "If you decide to join us you will have to sign a contract saying you understand and agree to the nature of your position. You can terminate this contract on 24 hours notice. We used to let women terminate their contracts and leave immediately, but we found that most of them changed their minds and stayed if they had a day to think things over."

He paused and then continued. "Also, you will be required to have a medical examination by our in-house doctor. It is a precaution to prevent strange maladies from being introduced into the club."

"Now finish your dinner so we can go on a tour and then let you have a night's rest to ponder your decision."

Chapter 5: Camille Explains Things and the Tour Begins

Sarah did indeed feel she was drowning in strangeness. All this talk about training was confusing. What did it really mean? It was clear that if she stayed she would be required to give herself sexually to these two men, but how much training would that take? She decided to ask Camille.

"Before we go on a tour I would like to ask Camille about what training she went through."

John and Ian looked at each other and smiled. "Excellent idea," said John. "Camille, pull up a chair and join us. I want you to tell Sarah about the nature of your training and how you feel about it."

Camille was glad to be asked to do this. She had thought a lot about her situation and was comfortable explaining it. If she could convince this innocent girl to submit, Ian and John would be pleased and would complement her to Isaac.

"The training is a necessary part of the process of turning over control to another person," she began. "As women we have deep in our souls the desire to submit to a man, but our culture with its ideas of equality has tempered this desire to the point where we are always holding back. The result for many of us is a very unsatisfactory relationship with men, especially sexually."

She paused to gauge Sarah's reaction. The young woman was hanging on her every word. "How can you be trained not to hold back?" she asked.

"First of all early in your training you will be restrained so that you cannot physically resist. Your trainer will have complete control over your body to do whatever he or she wishes. A good trainer will give you a combination of pain and pleasure that will clear you mind of everything except the sensations. Afterwards you will feel humiliated, but at the same time will want more."

"Do you eventually get over the feeling of humiliation?"

"On the contrary. You will learn that being humiliated is an integral part of submission and sexual satisfaction. It is by being humiliated that you know you have given up control completely. If you only obey your master when you are ordered to do things that you like then you have not broken through the barrier."

Sarah thought she was beginning to understand. She recognized that her own sexual fantasies contained elements of what Camille was talking about.

"What if the physical pain becomes too great?" she asked.

"You will be given a code word that you can use to stop whatever is being done to you, and also another code word to tell your trainer that you cannot take much more. But the trainers know how much you can take and the 'stop' word is rarely used. You can be dismissed from the club for repeated use of this word. The masters don't like any restrictions on their activities."

John watched the expression on Sarah's face as she was absorbing what Camille was telling her. Her mouth was half open in disbelief that such things could be happening. At the same time, her eyes showed excitement. He really liked this girl. Her innocence was charming. He was sure she would respond well to training, provided they didn't scare her off.

"Now we're not that hard on the girls," he said. "Maybe we should go on the tour before Camille frightens my new friend."

"I don't mean to frighten her," said Camille. "But I think she should be prepared for some of the things she will see on the tour. There are a few training sessions in progress tonight."

"I want to see everything," Sarah exclaimed. "I have a big decision to make."

Ian got up from the table. "Let's go then."

The four of them started down the long hall that led to the rear of the building on the first floor. They came first to a set of double doors that led into a large sitting room with a bar at one end. A very pretty girl in a low cut blouse was standing behind the bar. In her hair was a yellow ribbon. The only other people in the room were two well-dressed middle-aged women, who were sitting together on a sofa sipping drinks and talking. Both had green ribbons in their hair.

"Good evening, ladies," said Ian. "We are showing a friend around the club. I trust everything is okay?"

The women smiled at him, and one spoke. "Good evening, Ian. Yes everything is fine. We are just planning our activities for the next few hours. We understand that Maggie will be off duty from bartending in half an hour and we intend to take her to the blue room to expand her horizons."

Ian laughed. "Good idea. Be a good girl Maggie. In fact, why don't you close the bar now since there is no other customers."

"Why thank you, Ian," said the woman. "That's most considerate. Are you ready, Maggie?"

Before the startled Maggie could answer, the tour group left the sitting room and continued down the hall. John took Sarah's hand and leaned down to speak softly to her. "Those two ladies are very rich members who like a wide variety of sexual activities. They have apparently learned that Maggie, who has been with us only a few weeks, has yet to experience all female play. The blue room is on the third floor and maybe we can look in on them when we get there."

The hall led past several offices and a room that was set up as a beauty parlor. Pictures of beautiful women sporting various hair styles adorned the walls.

"If you decide to join us you will come here and be made over by our expert stylist," said John. Your natural beauty will be enhanced to the point where you will not recognize yourself." He had recognized Sarah's potential from the first moment he saw her on the train, and he looked forward to supervising her make over.

This idea was very appealing to Sarah. She knew that she could look a lot better than the plain country girl she saw in the mirror. What an opportunity this was! But she was still very apprehensive about the other aspects of joining the club.

Next to the beauty parlor was a long wall with a glass window that looked into an exercise room. The group paused and looked in the window. A young woman wearing short shorts and a halter top was running on a treadmill, being urged on by a man in a business suit wielding a riding crop. Every time she slowed down, he would swat her ass or the backs of her thighs. She was sweating and squealing.

"We have to make sure the girls stay in shape," commented Ian.