The Manor House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John laughed and dragged Sarah away from the window. He didn't want her to see too much too soon.

At the end of the hall there was a large room that was obviously a library. A woman dressed as everyone's idea of the sexy librarian was retrieving a book for a man. She had dark hair piled on the top of her head and her eyes were covered with large, horned rimed glasses. A tight knit suit hugged the dramatic curves of her body, which were made more prominent by her three inch spiked heels. Pinned to one conical breast was a bright red ribbon.

She was stretching her arm as high as she could to get a book from the top shelf. The man was helping her by placing his hand under her ass and lifting. When he heard the group enter the library he turned, but kept his hand where it was.

"Hello Ian," he said. "I am having Jessie find some books for me. For some reason the books I want all seem to be either on high shelves, or down on the bottom shelves."

"That's always the way," laughed Ian. "I am sure Jessie will keep looking as long as you want her to."

Again John leaned down to explain to Sarah. "You see that Jessie has a red ribbon. She belongs to a man who is not here tonight, but she still has to do her job and submit to being touched by other members. However, they cannot have sex with her unless her master gives his permission."

"Oh, I see," breathed Sarah, thinking about the fact that she might also be wearing a red ribbon. She thought it might feel good to have men appreciate her body enough to want to touch her, and to be in an environment where there was no shame in letting them do it.

They continued to watch as Jessie assumed new positions pretending to look for books and the man ran his hands over her body. Every few seconds he would squeeze her wherever his hand happened to be. Her body would then twitch and a kind of mewing sound would emerge from her lips.

Ian looked at John. "I want you to meet Steve, our newest member. He has been here two days getting to know our charges. Steve, this is John co-owner of The Manor House."

"Please to meet you," said Steve, taking his hand away from Jessie's left tit and extending it to John. Jessie leaned back against the bookshelf, her hands behind her back, breathing hard.

"My pleasure," said John. "If you want I could call Zack for you and see if he would be willing to release Jessie to your care for tonight. He's not the jealous type. Not like Isaac."

Camille blushed. She knew it was true about Isaac. He was very jealous of anyone else putting his hands on her. Ian had to constantly remind him of the rules of the club, and sometimes Ian had taken her in front of Isaac to drive home the point. As he was fucking her he would remind Isaac that he could leave the club and take Camille with him anytime he wanted, but that as long as he stayed Camille could be touched by anyone and would have to submit sexually to the owners whenever they wanted.

Sarah watched and listened and felt a fluttering in her stomach. She had no idea that people could be so open about sex.

John spoke to her. "Jealousy is a very individual thing. Both men and women have it, but some suffer much more than others. One of the things we try to do here is free people of this negative feeling and replace it with something positive, like the euphoria from having the power to share your submissive."

Steve looked into Jessie eyes and saw the depth of her need. "I haven't met Zack yet," he said, "or I would call him myself."

"No problem," John assured him, retrieving his cell phone from his pocket. It took only a minute to reach Zack and explain the situation. John then gave the phone to Jessie, who listened and blushed.

"Yes sir," was all she said before returning the phone and clasping her hands behind her back.

Ian smiled. "I guess the library is closed for the night. We'd better continue our tour."

Leaving the library they walked to the end of the hall and looked into a large room containing many tables and chairs. At the far end was a small stage.

"This is the main dining room," explained Ian. "The kitchen is through those doors on the side, and the employees have a dining area in there. Members can get a meal here anytime of the day or night. A cook is always on duty. Sometimes special shows are performed on the stage during the dinner meal."

John smiled at the reference to 'special shows'. Usually they involved the public punishment of a disobedient submissive.

Without going into the dining room they turned down a side hall that led to a broad flight of stairs going upward. Beside it was a narrower stairway leading down. At the bottom of this stairway was a large wooden door with heavy metal hinges and an old-fashioned large metal lock.

"I think we should tour the upper floors first," said Ian. "We'll visit the basement dungeon later."

When they reached the second floor the first room they came to was labeled 'Medical Office'. It was brightly lit and seemed very much like a normal doctor's office, with a small waiting area that opened into a fully equipped medical examination room. A door on the side of the examination room led to a bathroom. On the other side of the examination room was a door leading to an office, where Sarah could see a large desk and a computer console. She took it all in, thinking that it was strange to have such a facility in the middle of a men's club.

"We are very serious about health," said John.

"I can see that," said Sarah. She looked at Camille and noticed a sly smile on the girl's lips, as if she knew some secret about the medical facility.

"And here at the end of the hall in this wing is my suite," said Ian, extending his arm in an invitation to enter.

Sarah marveled at the luxurious office and sitting area, and she could see the large bedroom through the open door on the side. "Do you have a suite also?" she asked John.

"Yes, but much smaller—just a bedroom really. Ian lives here all the time and manages things, so he deserves this space."

"You should see the bathroom," said Camille.

"By all means. Right this way," said Ian.

"Oh my," said Sarah. "It is enormous. You could have a party in here." Then realizing that probably he did have parties in there, she blushed.

"If you decide to stay, I will invite you to one of my parties," laughed Ian.

Ian led the way out of his suite and into another wing of the second floor. "This is our special training area," he said. "Most new members spend considerable time here. I like having it close to my quarters so I can monitor what goes on and interfere if necessary."

The training area was set up much like Ian's personal space, except that instead of an office there was a soundproofed mini dungeon. Sarah could see shackles and chains on the walls. The large bedroom appeared to be a copy of Ian's, complete with a large four poster bed with built-in restraints, and an armoire full of electronics and sex toys. Likewise, the bathroom was huge, and in addition to a shower stall that could accommodate four with room to spare, there was a big Jacuzzi sunken tub that even now was bubbling with clean, hot water.

In one corner of the training room a strange leather sling was suspended from the ceiling with various ropes. Several of the ropes were attached to small, motor-driven hoists. A control panel on the wall appeared to be connected to the motors. As they were surveying the room they suddenly noticed that there was a woman in the corner by the sling wiping the surfaces with a soapy sponge. She had long, coal black hair and was wearing a grey shift prison dress. Her legs and feet were bare. The dress clung to her curvaceous body like there was nothing underneath it. A red ribbon was tied around her long neck.

"Hello Janice," said Ian to the girl.

"Hello, Mr. Ian."

"What are you doing?"

"Robert ordered me to clean the sling and wait for him here."

"Have you been a bad girl, Janice?"

"Yes sir. I was disrespectful when serving dinner to one of Robert's friends."

"What happened?"

"As I was putting the plate in front of him he put his hand up under my dress. I instinctively pulled back. I knew better but couldn't help it."

"You are trained to overcome those instincts. What should you have done?"

"I should have stood still and opened my legs."

"Correct. You have been in training for months and know this. I am disappointed in you."

"That's what Robert said too. He said I had embarrassed him in front of his friend. Now they are both going to come punish me."

"You deserve it. I think being put into the sling is appropriate. Have you experienced this before?"

"No sir."

"Perhaps Camille will tell you what to expect. Camille?"

Camille had been listening to the exchange and nervously shifting her weight from one foot to the other. The sight of the sling seemed to mesmerize her.

"I have been in the sling many times," she said. "Isaac likes to use it and he is an expert at manipulating the controls. Your body can be raised, lowered, twisted, rotated, and positioned anyway your master wishes. You are weightless and floating, totally exposed and vulnerable. Every part and orifice can be thoroughly explored."

"I think you will wish you granted Robert's friend his quick feel in the dining room," said Ian. "Now this friend will get to know your body much more thoroughly. Robert will want to compensate him for your behavior by giving you to him for his pleasure."

"Yes sir. I know. I am resigned."

John held tight to Sarah's hand as they observed the scene. He was pleased that she did not flinch or act afraid. In fact she seemed interested and excited, as if she were imagining herself in Janice's place, about to be put into the sling.

Chapter 6: The Tour Continues

"We will leave Janice to her fate," said Ian. He led them away from the training area and into yet another wing of the second floor.

"This is the dormitory wing," he said. "On every floor this wing contains the living quarters for the people who live at the club. I will show you a typical room."

Using his master key, Ian opened the first door they came to. "This room is vacant and Sarah can use it tonight. In fact, it could be her permanent room if she decides to stay."

Sarah entered the room and saw that it was like being in a first class hotel, well appointed with a queen bed, a dresser, and several comfortable chairs. It had a closet and a private bathroom. The window looked out on a garden in the rear of the estate. It was much nicer than her room at her old home.

She smiled at John. "A wonderful room," she said. "You are taking very good care of me."

"I would like to continue taking care of you," he said sincerely.

Ian watched this exchange and thought that he would have to be the one to provide the harsh discipline to train Sarah. It was obvious that John was too emotionally involved with her. But he knew that would not be a problem, since John would want her to be properly trained. If she really was a virgin at her age she would be craving sex after her first experience, and Ian thought he could break her down by repeated cycles of arousal and denial. His cock hardened at the thought of it.

In the meantime, he kept them moving. "Let's go up to the next floor and see a couple of the theme rooms."

They went back to the stairway and ascended. At the top, there was another long hallway with open doors along the sides. The first door was painted a deep red. John walked Sarah inside. The room was decorated in red fabrics of various hues. On one side was a mini lounge, with a bar and small dance floor. On the other side was a king-sized bed. A door led to a large bathroom with a walk down sunken Jacuzzi tub.

"The red room is designed to be romantic and seductive," explained Ian. "It's very popular among our more vanilla members. Across the hall is the green room, which is a little more exciting."

Sarah had seen enough exciting things to last her a long time but she followed the group back into the hall and across to the door painted green. The green room was set up for a sheik's enjoyment. There was a tent covered bed with silk pillows and soft Moroccan music was playing in the background. A large framed scroll on the wall said 'Serve Your Master Well or Be Punished'. A short whip was coiled on a hook below the sign.

"Oh my," said Sarah. She tried to imagine herself as a harem girl being forced to please her master or feel the sting of the whip, and the thought both aroused her and made her nervous. Not wanting the men to see the excitement in her eyes, she looked down at her feet. But it was a futile effort because both John and Ian could smell her arousal, and they exchanged knowing glances.

"People who come here usually dress up in period costumes," said Ian. "They like fantasy and role play. Come, there is one more room to see in this area."

They walked down the hall to an alcove covered with patterned, purple wallpaper. The door was painted purple and was partially open. Again John led the way in holding Sarah's hand.

The décor was Victorian. Heavy purple drapes covered two large windows. Sitting in an ornate chair beside the window was a beautiful woman dressed in conservative Victorian finery, conservative except for the fact that her bodice was cut much too low to be socially acceptable. Her large breasts pillowed out of the dress with the tops of her nipples clearly visible. A seductive smile shaped her bright red lips as she batted her eyes at her visitors. She seemed to have been waiting for them. There was a small green ribbon in her hair.

"Good evening, Samantha," said John. "I see you are on duty waiting for your first customer."

"Hello Mr. John, darling," she said. "You have brought quite a large group to see me tonight."

John turned to Sarah. "Samantha chooses to play at being a fancy lady of the evening from a bygone era. This room has been designed for her. You have merely to ask and she will do anything you want. You can see the restraints built into the bed and the chest full of toys. Look into the bathroom."

Sarah walked over to the bathroom door and saw a large round wooden tub, with hot water flowing into it from a golden faucet. Bottle of various bubble baths and salts were on a shelf to one side. The room glowed from the soft light of a dozen candles.

"A businessman can be bathed by Samantha and relax after a hard day's work," said Ian. "Whom do you expect tonight, Samantha?"

"Why I was hoping you or Mr. John would come but I see you are occupied with this sweet innocent girl and my friend Camille. Perhaps you could tell some of the gentlemen downstairs of the pleasures that await them in the purple room."

"I'll see what I can do," laughed Ian. "Keep that bath water hot."

Sarah was confused by Samantha. Here was a woman who was not submissive but seemed to be in charge. Did she have some special position in the club?

They left the purple room and returned to the stairway. "One more floor to go," said Ian. "Then Sarah can go her room and contemplate her future."

John realized that they would miss seeing the basement dungeon but he thought that was probably just as well, because that area was really intimidating, and he didn't want to scare Sarah off of staying. Time enough for her to see it later

The stairs narrowed as they ascended to the top floor. When they reached the landing they were immediately confronted with a large double doorway painted pink. Ian pushed the doors open and revealed an area set up like a hospital room. In the center was an electrically controlled hospital bed that was clearly capable of being configured in a variety of positions. There was a bathroom with a shower and cabinets loaded with medical equipment. A television on the wall in one corner was playing a soft core pornographic movie about a buxom nurse giving a sponge bath to an obviously stimulated male patient.

"Is this a real hospital room?" asked a surprised Sarah.

"It could be," replied Ian. "But usually it's used for fantasy play. You would be surprised how many men and women have medical sexual fantasies."

"Oh," said Sarah, holding tightly to John's hand and feeling a rush in her stomach. She thought she was the only one who had such thoughts.

Camille picked up on the fact that Sarah was excited by the idea of mixing sex with medical procedures. "All the female members have to visit the in-house doctor once a month," she said. "He gives us a very thorough check up and makes us take the once a month birth control pill. He does not put up with any back talk. You have to do what he says."

Ian and John watched Sarah's reaction and nodded to each other. They were in silent agreement that a favorite 'medical' requirement would be part of Sarah's early training.

Next to the pink hospital room was a door painted a light shade of orange. Ian opened it and revealed a luxurious massage room with a large, sturdy table. He pointed to glass doors in the far side of the room. "Those doors lead to a steam room and a bathroom with a sunken tub. Weary businessmen like to unwind here after a hard day's work. A willing masseuse is always on call. But let's keep moving."

Ian moved them quickly down the hall to a door marked 'blue room." They heard noises on the other side.

"Remember the ladies we saw downstairs," he said. "They were planning to come to this room. Let me see if they will let us come in."

Ian knocked once on the door and then went in, closing it behind him. Sarah heard a delighted gasp from the other side, followed by some muted conversation. In less than a minute, Ian opened the door and beckoned them inside.

The scene that was presented to Sarah was beyond her imagination. She had expected to see the two older women and the girl in bed together but instead she saw the girl on her knees, naked with a collar around her neck attached to a short leash. One of the women, fully clothed, was holding the leash with one hand and using a crop on the girl's ass with her other. The girl's face was buried between the legs of the other woman, who was sitting on the edge of the bed with her dress up around her waist.

"Work your tongue harder Maggie," said the woman with the crop. "Our visitors want to see you make Katherine cum."

The crop came down twice is rapid succession and Maggie's mouth moved urgently. Katherine's head fell back and she moaned.

"Ahhhhhhh, that's ittttttt.....deeper....... harder.......yesssssssssss."

"Relax Katherine. Let go...let go.....," said the woman with the whip.

Swat....swat.....The crop made a slapping sound as it came down hard on Maggie's protruding ass. She squirmed and bobbed her head like she was dragging her tongue up and down between Katharine's wide open thighs.

"Ohhhhh..... sooo good.......arghhhhhhhhhhh....

Katharine lay back on the bed as her body spasmed in ecstasy. She grabbed Maggie's head and pulled it hard against her.

"Oh Maggie, that was fantastic," she breathed. "You can stop now....ohhhh.....please no more right now.....I'm so sensitive. Good girl Maggie....good girl."

The woman with the crop turned and smiled at the audience. "You came at just the right time. Just like Katherine." Laughing at her own joke, she slapped the crop against her hand and began walking toward Sarah with a menacing gleam in her eye.

"Oh no," gasped Sarah as she instinctively retreated behind John. His large body completely blotted out the image of the woman coming toward her with a whip and she felt protected.

John put out his hands in a playful way. "Whoa there Victoria," he said smiling. "My friend Sarah is not going to be your next victim tonight."

Sarah was glad John was there to protect her from Victoria, but at the same time she wondered what it would feel like to be dominated and punished by a strong woman. If she had understood about the red ribbon correctly, only John and Ian could play with her, but what if one of them decided to turn her over to Vickie?