The Mom's Club Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dainii
dainii
132 Followers

The problem of trimming was obvious though, so once again, she removed the shorts and ducked in to her ensuite bathroom for a quick trim job - and since she was there with all of the tools anyway, Angie decided 'what the hell' and simply shaved herself bare. All over. Once done, with all of the implements put away, she once again stood in front of the mirror rubbing her newly bald pussy. It felt so different she thought to herself. Then, with a grin, she pulled the shorts on again, satisfied with the look.

Before she went looking for an appropriate shirt she remembered to turn the cameras on. Kelly had said that there were two modes - passive and active. They were always in passive mode, which, he explained, meant that they were operating on a motion-detection basis, but wouldn't show on any tv unless specifically told to. The process to do that on her computer was quite tedious, so Angie rarely did that. Kelly had said that she could get the feed on her smart phone too if she wanted, but she wasn't that interested, so she declined.

Active meant that the cameras were always on and showing on the tv - which would split into multiple screens each showing the view from a different camera...if she also turned on the tv. Kelly had left the cameras that looked into the backyard, and the one in Sammy's room on active so that Angie didn't have to worry about monkeying with things every day. So she turned the tv in her bedroom on. Immediately two pictures appeared upon the screen, side by side. One showed Sammy sitting in her bed playing. The other showed the construction workers in the backyard getting ready for the day. One of them was actually standing next to the sliding door that opened out to the backyard and the patio that they were creating there to go around the new pool that they were putting in, and he was peering in with his hands cupped around his face to block the glare from the sun.

Angie had a start, thinking that he must be looking for her because she had forgotten to do something. She quickly ran out of her bedroom and down the stairs and was just turning into the rec room that the sliding door looked in on when she recalled that she only had her shorts on. She stopped abruptly, staring at the hunky man who was staring back at her. Staring at her naked tits! With a little squeak Angie turned and fled back up the stairs. When she got back to her room she was a little breathless.

She looked up at the tv to see that the man was now talking with his co-workers and then they all started to work. Angie decided that either she hadn't forgotten something, or that if she had, the workers had decided it could wait. She considered what had just happened, and while it certainly hadn't been planned, she had to admit that she wasn't really upset by the fact that she had just inadvertently flashed her naked breasts at a strange man. It actually gave her a bit of a tingle...down there...and she could see that her nipples were really, really hard. She smiled and started to think about possibilities. Then she went to find a shirt.

After holding up a dozen shirts and discarding them all, she decided on a plain white T. It was also older, from before Sammy, so now it fit a bit snugly across her slightly larger bosom. It was also a bit threadbare, so when she pulled it on she could clearly see her nipples. She bounced up and down on her toes again and was pleased with the result. Yes, the plain white T and short shorts were going to be just fine.

Angie put her hair in a ponytail - which is what she had decided would look best with the outfit - went to get Sammy and began her day, humming softly to herself.

Later, with Sammy being looked after by the neighbor's daughter next door, Angie was on her hands and knees in the flower garden at the side of the house. The day was extremely hot again, with the sun blazing down upon her. She had actually resorted to wearing a floppy brimmed hat so that she wouldn't bake her head in the heat. She was sweaty all over and could literally feel the perspiration dripping down her face, her back, her chest.

Finished with a plant, she sat back on her heels and put the trowel down, and pulling her gardening gloves from her hands she wiped at the sweat on the bridge of her nose. Opening her eyes again she saw a pair of legs standing just to her side. Somewhat startled, Angie tipped over on her side landing with one hand bracing her on the ground and looked up. She saw one of the workers - the same one from the morning - looking down at her. His face was blurry in the sun behind him, but she could see that he was bare chested. His work pants hung low on his hips and his very well defined abs and pecs were tight and tensed above his belt. She could see that his arms were huge - a whole lot bigger than Bob's - ending in heavily muscled shoulders. What she could see of his face in the glare showed a strong jaw line, lightly stubbled with dark bristles. But what really drew her attention was the large bulge in the front of the man's pants. Angie realized her mouth was hanging open.

The man was obviously staring down at her. And it became pretty obvious that he was enjoying what he was looking at because he made absolutely no effort to move away. The bulge started to look uncomfortable for the man. Then he told her that she looked hot. Angie assumed he was stating the obvious so agreed that she was very hot. She could see that that caused him to grin widely. The man asked if she wanted a drink, or, could he do anything else for her? Angie nodded and held out her hand to him, which he took, pulling her to her feet. The man was strong, and the motion sharp, so Angie found herself pulled into his grasp with one of his arms snaking around her waist and the other landing - accidentally? - right on her left boob. Angie tittered a giggle when she felt him flex his fingers on her breast, softly squeezing it.

The young mother was momentarily nonplussed by the man's handling, but quickly recovered and she playfully slapped the man on his rock hard chest, but at the same time she could feel the equally rock hard boner in his pants pressing in to her abdomen. Angie slipped from his grasp, stepping back and away. She thanked him for helping her up and agreed she needed a drink so she was going to go into the house to get one. As she walked away from the man and in to her house she wondered briefly if the man had wanted to come with her so she glanced over her shoulder to see him standing there, staring at her, with one of his large hands massaging the bulge in his pants.

Of course Angie had seen that kind of reaction before. Actually that was the kind of thing she strived to achieve when flaunting her barely covered body at the gym or the beach, but this was a little out of place she thought. It was her home. There were neighbors. So she just smiled at him and went in. Before getting a drink she went into her bathroom to wash the sweat off of her face. When she looked at herself in the mirror she was astonished at what she saw. Her plain white T had pretty much disappeared! The sweat had made it see through, just like a wet T shirt contest. Her breasts and nipples were as visible as if she had absolutely nothing on! The initial shock faded quickly as Angie considered things.

In the end she just made a point of getting the shirt even more wet as she washed her face. Then she grabbed a drink and a lawn chair and then went to sit in the backyard to watch all of the hunky worker men build her pool.

Angie spent the rest of the afternoon out there and had a number of nice conversations as each of the workers needed to come over to talk to her for a bit. In the end Angie was quite happy with how the day turned out. So happy in fact that she phoned all of her friends and told them about it. They all enjoyed the story, and they all decided to come visit Angie the next day to sit in her backyard and watch the men. So they did. And, as Angie expected, they all tried very hard to dress in as little as possible without being totally lewd. Just for the fun. They came around to visit on quite a few days while the construction was going on. The workers really did do a good job and they really did seem to enjoy working there.

Eventually the pool was finished and the men stopped coming by. Angie and her friends spent time at the beach and they took the boat out for cruises on the water. Angie could not find a place to buy a wild weasel - other than on the internet, but she wasn't willing to do that yet. The friends did find some water skis but did not actually get around to using them yet. And they continued to talk.

Then Bob called to say that his friend - the engineer who had helped him get the job - was going to be in their town while on his two weeks 'out'. Bob asked if the friend could stay at their house. The friend was going to pay for a hotel but Bob had said he could stay at their house if Angie agreed. Bob said that the friend would pay them instead of a hotel so they would make a little extra money. Angie thought that was a wonderfully nice thing for Bob to offer so agreed to the proposition and started to think about what renting out the room to the friend may entail.

Two days later there was a knock at the door and Angie answered it to discover the friend standing outside clutching a small duffle in his hands. He introduced himself. The friend was about medium height but carried some beer weight around his middle. He was clean shaven with short brown hair, and rimless glasses. He looked very much like an engineer Angie thought as she invited him in. He thanked her for letting him stay at her 'hotel' and he understood from Bob that she was going to make sure that he enjoyed himself while in her town. He even knew about the new pool.

Angie gave the man a tour of the house and introduced him to Sammy, and then took him up to the spare bedroom. She helped him unpack his duffle and put his clothes away in the dresser. She noted that he didn't have a bathing suit and he just laughed and said that either he would buy one, or just skinny dip. Angie laughed at that. He asked her if he could take her out for supper as a thank you for letting him stay at the house. She thought that was nice, so she called next door to arrange for a babysitter and they agreed to be ready to go - dressed casual, because that was the style of the area - in an hour or so.

A little while later she was standing in her bedroom wearing a pair of nice shorts - not the old cut-off jeans - and a bra, and holding a peasant blouse in her hands. The blouse was loose, low cut in the front with a scoop neckline, and had elbow length scoop arms. It was perfect for a warm, breezy evening. However, she wasn't sure that the bra would look good under it so she was considering that.

With a little start she realized that the engineer was standing in her doorway, leaning on the door jamb. She always left her door open so that she could hear if Sammy was in trouble. Angie turned to the man and started to cross her arms over her bra clad breasts but stopped herself - it was really no different than a bikini top after all - more than some of her bikinis. She smiled at him in inquiry.

He started by apologizing for standing there, but he had a question and the door was open. She just waved that off as being ok. He then said that he had seen the cameras all over the house and asked what they were for. She told him and he nodded. He asked about the little green light that showed on all of them. Angie said she didn't really know but guessed that they just showed that they had power or something. He asked where the recording computer was, and Angie told him that it wasn't like that and that they didn't record anything. The engineer questioned that privately but let it go. Finally, he thanked her and asked if she would be ready soon. Then as he was turning to leave he suggested that the shirt - and he pointed at the peasant blouse in Angie's hands - would probably be much better without a bra.

That was the conclusion that Angie had arrived at as well and so, as soon as Alexy arrived to look after Sammy, she climbed into the engineer's rental car wearing the blouse with no bra on and off they went. Angie directed them to a winery restaurant where they sat on the patio overlooking the orchards and the lake. It was breezy, not cold, but chilly enough that she was aware that her nipples were at attention and poking through the blouse.

They had a wonderfully delicious meal, chatted amiably, and drank glass after glass of wine. The dinner was a 'paired' experience, with different wines paired with each course of the meal...and there were a lot of courses. Angie found herself becoming a little tipsy, considering that she was a small woman. The engineer was telling her jokes and she was giggling constantly. His voice became softer and she had to lean down on her elbows to hear him. Suddenly he stopped talking and was just staring at her. Angie realized that he was looking at her chest and she glanced down to realize that the scoop top was hanging down and her full, naked breasts were fully visible to the man. She sat up slowly and smiled at him.

He cleared his throat and told her that he was now going to wish that he wasn't staying at her hotel. That immediately caused Angie some concern and she had to ask why - she hoped that she hadn't offended Bob's friend. He waved his hands at her and said that he had been enjoying his dinner with a very lovely young woman and now he had just seen her nude tits (that was the word he used). He complained that he now had a boner (again, that was the word he used, this time causing Angie to giggle) and because he was staying at her hotel he couldn't do anything about it. Angie could tell he was joking, but she went along with it and asked the man what he would do if he was at a different hotel. He shrugged and then matter-of-factly said that he would probably either try to pick the lovely young woman up so that he could take her back to his room and have his way with her, or, failing that, he would call an escort agency and have them send someone over to take care of things.

Now Angie was a bright young woman and mother. She had gone to college and earned a respectable degree. She had friends and they talked. She knew what an escort agency did - in fact one of her acquaintances in university had put herself through school by being an escort. So, she wasn't shocked. But she was curious and had to ask the man - all the while laughing with him - what would he pay for the escort and how long would the escort stay in his hotel room.

They continued to laugh as a waiter appeared to refill their glasses and then the engineer launched in to an explanation about escorts - and he seemed to know quite a bit! He told how much he paid them - though he said they only got to keep a fraction of that sum as the rest went to their agency - and what the different price points were. Apparently, and this was all new to Angie even considering how worldly she considered herself to be, there were different charges for different amounts of times (which made sense) covering everything from a fifteen minute blow job up to an overnight or over-the-weekend stay. There were also different charges for different activities - as the engineer put it. Even kissing cost more. Angie received quite the education over the next hour, asking questions and getting answers, all while the two of them finished the equivalent of anouther couple of bottles of very fine wine.

Near the end of the discussion, and it was hard to talk because they were laughing so much, Angie started negotiating, taking the pretend position as an escort determining her fee for the evening. They both agreed that the evening, which had run a number of hours already, was fun and that Angie had been very enjoyable company. But, the engineer pointed out, it hadn't included any sex of any type. To this Angie responded that she had already shown him her naked tits and that had to be worth something. He ruefully concurred with her, and suggested that a fee of around $500 would be reasonable. This figure surprised her and it showed on her face. The engineer quickly recanted and allowed that perhaps $800 was a more reasonable compensation for the lovely young woman's time and effort.

Angie, even in her inebriated state, was nonplussed by the amount. She had never considered that an escort could make so much money for so little effort. Without thinking she asked the man what she would earn if they included some or all of the sexual activities that they had discussed before. He was silent for a moment while he considered and then suggested that he would be willing to pay an extra $100 for a simple blow job, more if it was a 69, more if it included...all the way up to sleeping with him for the whole night would be around $2000.

Again, Angie was speechless. The engineer took the opportunity to ask for the bill for their dinner. He also asked for the restaurant to call them a cab as neither of them were fit to drive. When the bill was paid, he rose and helped Angie to her feet. The engineer was in a bit better condition so he put his arm around the young woman, steadying her, as they walked to the front door to await the cab's arrival. Angie found herself leaning into his side for support with her hands around his middle and she didn't really mind when the man's hand drifted off of her back and onto her bum. She didn't even mind when he gave it a quick squeeze while helping her in to the cab that pulled up to the curb for them. It just made her start to think more.

She sat down in the cab and waited while the man ran around to let himself in the other side. She quietly told the cabbie where they were going to - it would be a little more than a half-hour ride - and then turned on the seat to contemplate the engineer. He stared back at her for a moment and then opened his mouth to say something but Angie interrupted him. In a slightly slurred voice she sought confirmation that she had already 'made' $800 for the evening? He just looked her in the face for a moment and then purposefully let his eyes drift downward. Angie giggled at how obvious Bob's friend was being, and then pulled her shirt down in front, exposing her chest to him again and repeated her question. She didn't even think about the cabbie watching them in the rear view mirror.

The engineer gulped - which made Angie giggle again - and then nodded slowly. Angie considered what to do next. She was having fun - had been having fun with this man all night. She was thinking about how tingly she always got when she was dressed as scantily as possible at the gym or the beach having all of those strange men look at her. This was really just a mild step beyond that and she sure was tingly now! So, rather than fixing her shirt, she tucked the hem down under her breasts leaving them exposed to the night air inside the cab. Her nipples were sooo hard!

She really didn't take too long considering. She shuffled over on the seat, and then laid her hand on the engineer's lap. She smiled up at him and then started to gently massage him there, feeling slowly for anything she could find. He gulped again and was about to speak but Angie leaned up into him, pressing her bare breasts and aching nipples into his chest and kissed him on the lips. She parted her mouth and drew her tongue across his lips until his mouth opened as well. At the same time as she pushed her tongue into the engineer's mouth her hand took a firm grip on the stiffening cock growing under her questing hand.

Angie continued to french kiss Bob's friend, using both hands now to undo his belt and zipper and draw him out. As he popped free of his clothes she sat back and smiled at the engineer, telling him that the kiss was extra, and, after a short pregnant pause while she pulled slowly on him, she finished speaking by saying, "so is this." Then the young mother bent down and licked the pre-cum off of the man's cock. Two swirls of her tongue, as if eating an ice cream cone, and then she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked. The man groaned and pushed his pelvis up in an attempt to drive more of his steely rod into her warm wet mouth. Angie put both hands onto his thighs to hold him down and then pushed herself down on him. Angie had sucked cocks before, and not just her husband's. There had been a couple of boys in college, and one in high school. This one didn't taste much different, but the thought occurred to her that this man, Bob's friend, was at least twice as thick as Bob - she had to concentrate to open her mouth wide enough. Then, as his hands came to rest on the back of her head and he pushed down on her, she came to realize that he was a bit longer than Bob as well.

dainii
dainii
132 Followers