The Mom's Club Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next she wiggled in to her skirt, which, while also tight across her firm bubble butt, was still a reasonable and appealing fit. Finally she pulled on her jacket and found, for the same reasons that were impacting her blouse, she could only do up the bottom button.

Angie frowned as she gazed at herself in the mirror. Her bra was on display clearly showing the inside of the cups and the strap. That wouldn't do. She was a bit upset that neither the blouse nor jacket did up properly. Then she thought about it a bit more - sure this was a business meeting, but it was a business meeting about setting up an escort business! And, of course, she had got the meeting by sitting half nude in a men's change room letting her target feel her bare breast while she french kissed him and slow pumped his cock. Maybe she just had to make a few adjustments.

With that decision made, she removed her jacket and blouse and then her bra. She bounced on her toes again to make sure, but was very satisfied to reassure herself that her boobs did not 'need' a bra. On with her blouse, the buttons done up as far as they could go, and then on with the jacket again. Now she was looking at a sexy business lady - one displaying the inside curves of her pear-shaped breasts almost out to the nipples. She tested to make sure, and confirmed that twisting sideways too much would pop a nip into plain view. She was ok with that and smiled. Then she shrugged 'what the hell' and reached under her skirt to remove her panties. In for a penny, in for a pound as the saying goes. Besides, he would never know that she was going commando. It did seem right though.

Angie glanced at her bedside clock to see that she was running late, so she grabbed her clutch and the four inch heels that she had chosen and ran for the front door. Alexy met her there, carrying Sammy. She gave them both a quick hug and then she was out the door and climbing in to the truck. She had to get to Sarah's, which is where all of her friends were meeting.

They met at Sarah's - her husband was working late, but her babysitter had arrived - and all laughed at the fact that they were all dressed similarly to Angie. Business-like, with just a hint of slut - although only Karly had also decided to go commando. They decided that they would all go in two vehicles. They also decided that since it was Angie's idea, she would take the lead in the discussion. Angie left the new truck in Sarah's driveway.

Mr. Big had a lakeside estate surrounded by a high stone fence. The drive to the gated entrance was down a long slope so they could see that he had a private dock jutting out into the lake behind the house, at which was docked a large boat. They paused at the gate and Angie leaned over Erin - who was driving the lead vehicle - and said in to the speaker who they were and that they were expected. The gate opened and they drove down a windy, hedge bordered driveway to park in front of the two-storey, stone-faced mansion in which Mr. Big lived.

They all piled out of the cars to be met by a tall, well-built young man wearing only shorts - it was hot out - who introduced himself as Mr. Big's son. The young man took his time looking the seven ladies up and down. He made no secret of the fact that he was impressed with what he was looking at - and he had lots of legs and cleavage to see. He led them into the house, through a large foyer past a curving staircase leading to the second floor and past numerous doors. As he walked he pointed at various doors stating office, bathroom, etc. Finally, he stopped at large double doors and said this father was inside and they should go on in, and then he turned and left.

They all looked at each other, firmly nodded their heads to the muted murmurs of 'let's do this', and then Angie pushed the door open and led the way in. The library was a cavernous, two-story room, lined with heavily laden bookshelves. Along one side was a large fireplace - not burning right now - and at the end was a large desk and comfortable captain's chair. In front of the desk were positioned three smaller chairs. In the middle of the room were two couches and two cushy chairs positioned opposite each other across a low coffee table. The room carried the scent of good cigars and better brandy. Now, with daylight streaming in through the tall windows it looked imposing and business-like, but they could tell that when it became dark outside the room would transform into a comfortable, relaxing and welcoming environment.

Mr. Big was standing behind his desk and he smiled and nodded at Angie and Karly as they strode in. His smile turned to puzzlement as the rest of the friends trooped in behind them. For a moment they stood in a gaggle inside the door, however, Mr. Big quickly gathered himself noting aloud that there were more folks than he anticipated and he moved from behind the desk motioning for them to take seats around the coffee table. He took one of the end chairs and with a momentary hesitation Angie took the other. Her friends seated themselves three to a couch.

He took time looking at each of the ladies, nodding appreciatively at all of the bare legs and visible cleavage. Finally he looked across the table at Angie and asked, "so, tell me about this 'unconventional' business proposal that you have."

Angie gathered herself mentally, leaned forward slightly, and began to talk. She introduced all of her friends, telling of their husbands and children (each of her friends waved their wedding rings at Mr. Big when they were named), their university education, and their desire to get out of the house which prompted their quest for jobs that they would enjoy but still wouldn't take too much time away from their young families. She talked about the fact that they concluded that their only option was to start their own business so that they could better control what they were doing. They wanted to use their skills, but also wanted to have fun. She outlined again the skills that each brought to the company - including her degree in accounting and management, Karly's in communications, Erin's in computers, etc.. Her friends chimed in with elaborations as necessary.

Angie then emphasized again their decision to only 'do' work that they liked to do - to make it as little like 'work' as possible she said with a big smile, and she also emphasized the requirement that the work had to be around their home schedules. Again, she stated firmly that they were all new mothers with loving husbands and that the families' requirements would have to remain top priority. Angie paused as she realized that she wasn't getting to the point and she saw Mr. Big's eyes starting to wander. She leaned over in her seat and made a little display of twisting side-to-side and waving her hand to encompass all of her friends - she knew she had Mr. Big's attention again as his eyes zeroed in on her nipples which were playing peak-a-boo as she moved. She smiled and then the young woman paused again briefly before stating bluntly that they had decided to form an escort service, and that they would all be not only the owners, but also the escorts. Mr. Big sat back in his chair and his eyes stared straight into Angie's. He had not been expecting that!

He was obviously thinking, but as his eyes moved from young woman to young woman at least he didn't outright say 'no', or laugh. Eventually, after what seemed a very long, silent, time of consideration, Mr. Big arose from his chair and went to his desk, picking up a pad of paper and a pen and then returned to his seat. Sarah had been prepared and also pulled paper and pen from her purse so that she could take notes. Mr. Big nodded with a small smile as he saw that. Then he started listing all of the business questions that needed answering. Market, banking, start-up capital, operating costs and more were included in the list. Angie sat back and let her friends take over and get involved in the conversation at that point. She found it amusing to watch these very under-dressed young women - her friends - heatedly discussing business principles and almost laughed out loud when Erin was emphatically trying to make a point, waving her hands in the air while her breasts popped out of her shirt. Mr. Big's eyes focused in on the young woman's nipples and it wasn't until Erin noticed his distraction that she stopped, looked down at her own naked tits, giggled and put them away before continuing with his attention again. It went on for hours. Sarah took lots of notes.

Eventually, at around nine, Mr. Big called a break saying that he thought that they had covered and solved most of the potential issues. He then went to the phone on his desk and asked for someone to bring refreshments. Then he dialed anouther number and told the person that he was talking to that he should come to the library and bring his brother and his brother's wife with him. They waited, chatting, as an older lady and gentleman brought in pastries and cold cuts and then the older man moved a section of the library wall revealing a wet bar from which drinks were served to everybody. All of the friends selected wine while Mr. Big asked for a scotch. As they were settling in to the drinks the young man that had met them before (now with a shirt on), along with a slightly older man (about the same age as the ladies) and woman (also about their age) also arrived. Mr. Big introduced them as his sons and daughter-in-law. The new arrivals pulled up the three chairs from in front of the desk to join the group around the coffee table. The servers brought drinks to Mr. Big's children, after which the big man thanked them and then stated that they could look after themselves for refills. Then they departed, pulling the double door shut behind them.

Mr. Big cleared his throat. He said that the idea had merit, but while he thought he knew, he wanted to confirm exactly what the ladies wanted him to do. He said that he understood that they wanted him to provide start-up costs, initial operating financing, book-keeping services (through the accounting office that he owned - even though that would have to be handled delicately), as well as access to the right kind of market (meaning directing his friends and their friends to the young mothers, thereby ensuring the right kind of clientele). The ladies agreed that that was exactly what they were looking for - they needed help with all of that.

He allowed that, surprising even himself, he was interested. He proposed that he would place each of the ladies on the payroll of whichever of his companies was the most appropriate to their skills. The ladies were surprised by that but he explained that there were two reasons. First, they would need a legitimate business to move their 'pay' through, and secondly, and probably more importantly, they would have to be able to tell their husbands where they were running off to when they had to go to work. The ladies looked at each other, and then had to agree that Mr. Big was probably correct. They hadn't really thought about that.

He looked at Angie and indicated that since she had the financial background and appeared to be the prime-mover behind the proposal, she would act as the CEO of the new business, would be placed in his accounting firm, and they would hire his daughter-in-law as a part time bookkeeper there as well. Angie knew that Bob would be very happy that his wife had a part time job in her field of financial management. They agreed with smiles - although the daughter-in-law still didn't know what she would be bookkeeping for. All of the young women were reassured that they could now tell their husbands that they had part time jobs that they had to go to from time to time. Mr. Big had anticipated that need well. As well, they agreed to have Erin design the necessary web site, with assistance from an IT guy that Mr. Big was positive could work confidentially. Erin would be paid for the work separately, as a sub-contractor.

Then Mr. Big called for silence from the babbling women. He said that all of that would cost them thirty percent of their company and something else that he would bring up later. That number allowed each of the friends to retain ten percent ownership. After a little discussion, and a half-hearted attempt to negotiate, they agreed. Mr. Big was pretty clear that he wouldn't budge on the ownership requirement.

Through all of this his children were wondering about what was being talked about as no one had referenced the type of business at any time. They were very puzzled when Mr. Big announced that his daughter-in-law would bookkeep and that his sons would be in charge of security, ensuring that everyone got to their work and returned home safely. They would be paid, and paid well, as employees of the new company. The ladies looked at the two young men for a moment and all broke out in radiant smiles. They had been very concerned about the topic of security. The sons were still confused, but shrugged their shoulders, accepting the direction from their father. They were used to it.

Everybody was nodding so Mr. Big stated that it looked like everything was ready to go, and they could probably get started on set-up work on Monday. The friends nodded again, their faces lit by huge smiles.

He said that before he discussed the last bit of compensation that he would need before coming on board, he needed to make sure of one final thing. The young women all leaned forward in their chairs paying close attention. Mr. Big paused, and then taking a moment to look each one in the eye, he ended gazing at Angie and told them that he would need proof that they were serious.

Quietly Angie asked what kind of 'proof' did he need?

He smiled widely, and then told his oldest son to go to the safe and bring him the manila envelope that he would find there. His son rose and went to crouch behind the desk. They all heard him open a safe and then close it again before he stood up and walked to his father, handing him a large manila envelope that obviously held something. Mr. Big bent forward and opening the envelope he spilled its contents onto the table in front of them. They watched as bundles of twenty dollar bills tumbled out on to the table.

Mr. Big looked at his children and told them matter-of-factly that these beautiful young women - these young wives and mothers - were proposing to form an escort business with help from him. His children were worldly, even the younger son, so none displayed any shock. In fact, all of them instantly became less discreet in their staring at the bits of flesh on display in the room.

Then Mr. Big stated that there was $5,000 on the table, and, looking at each of the women in turn, if they were really serious about being escorts, he was going to buy their services, for himself and his family. Right now.

After a pause pregnant with silence he continued, wanting to rearrange people. He told Angie to stand up and then his daughter-in-law to take the vacant chair. He asked Angie to come stand beside him. The daughter-in-law moved and as she sat she pulled her skirt up revealing long lengths of thigh and leaving the skirt bunched in her lap barely covering anything. Mia and Kathy were told to join her in the chair. Mia sat on one arm of the chair, but had to lean down with her own hand on the back to gain some balance. Daughter-in-law reached up to pull Mia further off balance and down so that their lips connected in a kiss. Kathy stood for a second looking at the occupied pair until daughter-in-law directed her to kneel at her feet, grabbed one hand and pulled it up, placing it just under her own skirt before returning her attention to Mia's lips. Kathy hesitated, looking up at Angie and mouthing something to the effect that she had never done 'a woman' to which Angie just shrugged and smiled. Kathy grinned back and got to work with her fingers.

Sarah and Cathy were told to join his youngest son on one of the couches. As they arose to change places, he also stood, pulling his shirt off over his head revealing a narrow waist and broad muscular shoulders and arms. Then he undid and dropped his shorts to the ground - he was commando, revealing a very tight muscular ass and thighs. Both young woman paused a moment while they watched his prick jerk and jump into full erection. He pulled them both into his arms, kissing one and then the other. Sarah was very stiff at first, and Angie could tell that she was having reservations about kissing a man who wasn't her husband. The young man told Cathy to put his cock in her mouth and not let it out until she was swallowing his cum, and then he sat, pulling Sarah down to kneel on the couch beside him. Cathy was already down on her knees and holding the boy's prick in her hands when he ripped Sarah's blouse from her body drawing a squeak from her. Mr. Big murmured to Angie that his son had a lot of enthusiasm. Sarah's hands were momentarily on the man's shoulders trying to push him back - and Mr. Big was just about to intervene to help her out - when she gave up and pulled the man's mouth to her nipple, her squeak turning to a moan.

Karly and Erin were directed to join Mr. Big's oldest son on the other couch. The son had been observing his wife shove her tongue into Mia's mouth so hadn't moved. Erin stood and stripped, revealing her fully nude body to everybody - the first of the young mothers to bare it all to their prospective business partners. She stepped up and straddled the son's lap, and pulled his head around to kiss him passionately. Karly pulled her shirt off, displaying the large breasts that Mr. Big had seen and felt earlier in the gym change room. She bent over behind Erin and reached around to grab and squeeze Erin's tits, dragging a squeal from her.

As he watched, Mr. Big sat in his chair and idly ran his hand up the inside of Angie's leg while they looked at everybody else. Angie looked at her friends. While she had already 'escorted' once with the engineer, none of her friends had ever had sex outside of their marriages - their continual exhibitionism at the gym and beach did not come close - and she realized at that moment that this really would be the test of whether they were prepared to make their business proposal a reality. As his children started to take advantage of the young women, Mr. Big stated that his children would now be able to enjoy the women partnered with them, in any way that they directed. At the end of an hour they would talk again to decide whether the business proposal was really something that the young women wanted to pursue, and if so, whether he and his family really wanted to support it. He emphasized that none of the women had to 'do' anything but that would be taken to mean that they did not really want to be in the escort business. If they were going to be escorts, they would, of course, 'do' everything asked of them. By that point, his fingers were idly flicking along Angie's nether lips - she had spread her legs a bit so as to improve his access, and she could feel herself starting to moisten down there and that she was starting to tingle all over!

The young woman bit her lip as she moved her gaze down to the large man whose hand was on her. He was looking at her face and commented quietly that he appreciated the fact that she was totally bare down there and he flicked his fingertips up and down her lips as he said that. Then he said that they should leave her friends with his family - so that they could make assessments independent of him. That meant that Angie and Mr. Big would be leaving the room for a while.

He smiled at her and told her that before they went anywhere though he wanted her nude. She smiled down at him and suggested that removing the skirt would be difficult given where his fingers were. He briefly dipped them into her moist box, pushing two fingers in to the first knuckle and eliciting a groan from Angie as he briefly wiggled them, before he trailed them down her leg and let her go. Angie bent down and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips before whispering to him, asking whether he would like to undo her buttons? He grinned again and stood, towering over her, and began by undoing the one button holding her jacket in place. He brushed the jacket off of her shoulders and stood back to gaze down at her, taking in her nipples poking through her blouse. Angie undid the cuffs on the sleeves and then Mr. Big pulled her blouse open ripping the three buttons off of her shirt. She gasped and he bent down to whisper in her ear, "business expense" and then kissed her fiercely on the lips pressing his hard into hers. Each of his hands held a breast which he squeezed and fondled before pinching her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.