The Mom's Club Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she was done with her tale. If you could have heard a pin drop before, now a bomb could have gone off and no one would have noticed. There was complete silence.

Angie waited until she sensed that someone was about to ask her more questions, and then she went straight into describing her rationalization that she did not cheat on her husband. She went to work. She made money. She made really good money, doing a kind of work that she really enjoyed. Angie walked around the subject and back and forth for well over an hour (Cathy helped out by going in the house for more wine for everybody). Angie made sure that she was looking at Karly and Sarah when she emphasized, over and over, that she went to work, got paid, got paid very well, she enjoyed her work, and IT WAS NOT CHEATING! She was pleased to see that as she talked her friends expressions went from shock and surprise to something else. She saw them purse their lips as they thought about what she was saying. Some - Mia in particular - even started nodding a little. Eventually...finally...Sarah asked quietly whether Angie was proposing that they form an escort service?

That was exactly what Angie was waiting for, and she dove right into the subject, taking time to share as much of the business planning that she had already walked herself through earlier that afternoon.

Again the discussion was a long one and they had to break it up. It was time for supper so they ordered in pizza for the women, and then all of them went in to Angie's kitchen to dig up appropriate fare for all of the children. Eventually the pizza arrived and all of the children were happily playing and munching inside the ground level of the house - just the other side of the full-window patio doors so their mothers could watch them as they ate and played. The ladies refilled their glasses, again, and took their seats outside to continue their discussion. It started with Angie recapping her position about this 'business opportunity' and what she thought they would have to do to get it up and running. They talked about what kinds of sex would be expected...and that led to a discussion on fee schedules and they discovered that they really didn't know. Then they talked about marketing and while Erin said she could build a webpage, they would still need some sort of 'introduction' to their marketplace in order to get started. They didn't know where to start that. Finally, they discussed security and how their escorts (the seven friends) would feel safe - how do they set limits, or limit the types of customers that they would see.

Angie grinned to herself as she let her friends run with the idea. In only about an hour (and multiple pizza's) they had gone from outright rejection to actual consideration of how to make the proposal a reality.

Then Karly recapped the conversation by confirming that they would be escorts - meaning that they would all have sex, for money, with strange men. There were nods all around. She asked if they would have sex with strange women? The mothers considered that for a while, and then decided that they couldn't see why not - although none had ever done that before. Then, speaking of things that they had never done before, they went around the group to see what various kinds of sex everybody had done.

Missionary was standard. Everybody had done doggie, and most, but not all had done cowboy. No one had done reverse cowboy. Everybody had sucked cock of course - most had done that in high school (Kathy in Junior High) - but no one had deep throated anybody yet. Cathy didn't count because her husband's dick was only four inches - a topic that everybody commiserated with her on all of the time - and she routinely sucked him all of the way in. Only Sarah had done anal. She said that the first time it hurt a bit, but her husband really enjoyed it, and now after much practice so did she, although she said that she couldn't imagine what a really, really big cock would feel like back there. Karly grimaced at that, wondering what it would feel like having her husband's bat up her ass. That produced general laughter. They did agree that they, as a group, did not really know a whole bunch about sex.

They also agreed that they had the other topics to deal with too: security, marketing, organization, etc.

They agreed that they needed to do some research, and needed some help. The big question was 'from who'? That became a topic of discussion, and they talked about it for quite a while but couldn't come up with an answer. Sarah suggested talking with her husband about it but everybody stamped that thought out quickly - because he was friends with Bob and some of the other husbands and all women know that men gossip about everything! At that point they agreed to complete secrecy from their husbands...they would deal with that more later. But still they didn't come up with a solution so they decided that it was time to call it a night and they would talk about it some more the next time they met.

The young mothers gathered up their children and herded them out to their vehicles. Angie and Sammy stood in their driveway and waved everybody away. They went in the house. It had been a long day for both, so they got ready for bed and slept soundly that night.

The next day Angie packed a picnic lunch and her and Sammy headed to the park at the end of the street, next to the small lake that their house looked at. Most of the day was spent there with Sammy playing with her little friends from the neighborhood, and Angie on her phone trying to google various items related to the conversation that she had with her friends the previous day.

About mid-afternoon, well after the picnic lunch, Angie was sitting on a bench, her smart phone at her side while Sammy played. She had set it there in disgust after concluding that while she had seen a bunch of information on existing escort sites that she had visited, none of the behind-the-scenes information that was so vital was anywhere in evidence. Her phone range. She looked at it to see Karly's face smiling at her, so she picked it up.

Karly was very excited, claiming that she had a great idea to get their questions answered. Angie felt herself become excited at the very prospect of a solution. Karly asked if she knew who Mr. Big (not his real name) was? Immediately Angie formed a mental image of man that she knew from the gym. He was over six feet tall, and carried some weight around the middle - which was why he was at the gym she suspected. Short cropped hair that was black with a grey frosting. She would place him somewhere in his early or mid-fifties. A little older than Kelly she thought. She also knew that he was obvious in his appreciation of the little displays that she and her friends put on at the gym. Angie's mental image included the picture of the man's semi-hard cock outlined in his sweat pants as he watched her - she was pretty sure that he was packing a nice sized slab. Angie answered Karly in the affirmative.

Karly then said that Mr. Big owned a bunch of businesses - he was wealthy - and he travelled all over and did lots of interesting things. She had heard, at the gym, that he helped start-up companies and seemed interested in a variety of businesses. She also heard that he was divorced, or widowed or something, but for sure that he was not married. Karly thought that they should approach him, and ask him for help in starting up their business because he knew all about that. Angie thought for a bit but couldn't see anything wrong with the idea, so agreed to it. Karly and Angie decided that they would look for him the next time they were at the gym together - which would be tomorrow - and go from there.

They had a plan. Angie was bubbly and happy, and took Sammy out for ice cream after supper that night.

Bob also called that night to remind her that he would be flying in the day after tomorrow for his two weeks at home. They talked for an hour and planned things that they wanted to do while he was home and Angie emphasized the lake and boating, and suggested maybe a pool party with all of her friends and their spouses. Bob said he wanted some 'alone' time with his lovely wife, which made Angie smile into the phone so she said she would see about a sitter for Sammy. Then, on a lark, because her mind seemed to be going to the subject a lot lately, she even tried some phone sex with her husband. She found the experience interesting, but not really satisfying.

The next morning Angie met Karly at the gym. They were both in tight fitting jeans with loose, oversized t-shirts, carrying their workout clothes in their gym bags. They chatted briefly in the parking lot as they looked around for Mr. Big's car. It didn't take long to spot as it was a big SUV, all tricked out with chrome and man stuff. They grinned at each other and then headed in to the change room.

The doors to the men's and women's change rooms were side-by-side near the front counter. Both of the girls had had some fun in the past 'accidentally' striding in to the men's side while starting to peel their work out clothes off only to 'be surprised' by the men in various states of undress that they discovered before apologizing and turning around. At the back of each change room were the shower areas.

The girls went in and each found a locker. They pulled their t-shirts off and then proceeded to peel their jeans off - all the while their breasts were bouncing around with all of the tugging and pushing. Karly at one point, with her jeans and panties stuck just above her knees leaned over to whisper to Angie that the short brunette was watching them again.

...scene censored...

Angie glanced up, saw the girl, and then nodded with a smile to Karly. Her mind was on her task for the day - get Mr. Big's attention and then talk to him. Finally she was out of her jeans and nude, so while she pulled out her work out clothes, she turned to give the brunette the full monty - there was always time to give someone a good show, especially for someone as cute as the brunette. Angie grinned to herself as she watched the brunette's nipples harden and wondered what it would be like getting paid to 'do' a woman.

Then she shook out the leotard that she was going to work out in today. It was one of her favorites and the one she wore at the gym only when she feeling especially horny and really wanted to put on a show. The leotard was pale yellow and thin as tissue paper. When she sweated it became more and more transparent although never totally see-through like the old white T that she had worn for the pool construction men. She usually wore a pair of terrycloth short shorts over them because there were some limits to what she displayed. Or, there had been before the engineer she thought to herself.

This time, after pulling the leotard on she held up the shorts and then turned to face the brunette, who was still sitting on the bench in front of her locker looking - not even towelling anymore, just looking - and, after first spreading her feet apart to present the full picture, she asked the young woman if she should wear the shorts or not. Angie watched the girl's eyes trace from her nipples down her body to her pussy and then slowly back up to meet her eyes. The brunette smiled and then simply shook her head slowly in the negative. Angie smiled, threw the shorts into the locker and pulled on her socks, knee-high leggings and cross trainers. Karly had been ready to pull shorts on over her own striped grey and black leotard but paused to watch Angie. When Angie's shorts went in to the locker, so did Karly's.

Dressed, they strode out into the gym. Angie blew a kiss at the brunette and mouthed 'thank you' as she passed.

As the two women had planned they went straight to their workout. The only difference to their routine was that each took pains to ensure that Mr. Big had plenty of opportunity to oogle them to his heart's content. At one point Angie could barely keep from laughing out loud as she lay, on her back, on a bench, with her feet planted firmly to each side. She was pressing a barbell. Mr. Big was on a stationary bike that positioned him in the perfect place to stare directly at her. Angie strained through each press, drawing her arms together as she pushed the barbell into the air above her chest. As her arms came together, her breasts squeezed together as well. Her nipples were as hard as rocks pointing straight through the paper (wet paper) thin leotard into the air, and each press emphasized that they were there. At the same time, she was not sure whether the moisture that she could feel between her legs was from perspiration or her own juices leaking - but she was certainly getting 'hot', so it could have been either or both - but with her legs spread open by the bench, she did know that as far as Mr. Big was concerned, he was staring directly at her naked pussy lips. She did laugh when she realized that he wasn't peddling anymore...just staring.

Karly had similar opportunities, and made the most of them.

They both paid close attention to Mr. Big, going to the cool-down routine at the same time that he did, and timing their exit from the gym floor so that they arrived at the change room doors at the same time. In fact the two women made a point of walking one of either side of him. As they got to the change room doors he paused and looked first at Karly, and then down at Angie, asking quietly if they intended on coming in with him. He said that with a smile, presupposing the answer to be 'no', so he was surprised when Angie asked him whether he would like them to? He watched her eyes for a moment and then told them to wait there for a moment and he went through the door into the men's change room. Karly and Angie just looked at each other and shrugged.

In the next five minutes four men came out, one of whom went over to the gym guy at the front desk and spoke to him for a moment and then left. The gym guy then came over, smiling oddly at the ladies, and affixed a 'temporarily out of service' sign to the men's room door. One more guy came out and then Mr. Big opened the door and told the ladies to come on in.

Angie was getting some butterflies in her tummy as she realized that they were at the point of crossing the line and really going ahead with their business plan - and all that that meant. She smiled a strained smile at Karly, who returned it in kind, and then followed Mr. Big. He walked into a room that was a mirror image of the women's change room - two lines of lockers with benches in front of each, at the far end of which was the opening to the communal shower area. Mr. Big strode to the midpoint of the room, turned, placing his hands on his hips and said that they had been teasing him with peeks at their bodies for the last year - them and their other friends - and today they had about driven him nuts and then he asked what they were up?

Angie glanced at her friend and nodded then she walked up to Mr. Big and taking a hold of his hand, led him to a bench and motioned for him to sit. He did, crossways, so that one leg was on either side. Angie then straddled the bench in front of, and facing the man. Karly did the same, behind the man. She watched as Karly pulled her leotard off of her shoulders and pushed it to her waist. Then Angie did the same thing, baring her sweaty breasts to the man sitting in front of her. Angie took one of Mr. Big's hands and pulled it up off of his lap - where he was unsuccessfully trying to conceal his rising member - and placed it firmly on her right breast, holding it there. At the same time, Karly pushed his t-shirt up, revealing his back, and then scooted forward on her seat so that her nude tits were pressed into his naked back. She started to move, dragging her nipples to and fro across his back.

"Do we have your attention?" asked Angie with a smile.

His face was lit in a huge smile and he started to kneed her tit as he nodded. Angie dropped her hand to grasp Mr. Big's cock through his sweats - it was a very nice size she thought with a grin.

Karly whispered in his ear that they wanted to talk business with him, and they wanted him to know that while he may consider the proposal unconventional, they were very serious about it. Then she asked him whether he was interested in hearing more.

He was. Who wouldn't be given the circumstances?

The young mothers allowed him to feel their breasts for a few more minutes. Karly kissed softly around his neck and shoulders while Angie bent in to push her tongue into his mouth while slowly pumping his still covered prick. They kept this up for only about five minutes and then they both stood, pulling their leotards up over their bodies again. Angie said it was time to talk seriously, and where could they meet to do that?

Mr. Big considered the request for a moment and then stood to go to his locker. He pulled out his pants and retrieved a business card, turned and handed it to Angie. "The address is my home. Bring your proposed executive team, and meet me there at seven this evening." He winked at them and said he was looking forward to it. Angie and Karly went back to the lady's change room, changed, and headed to Karly's house. Once there, they spent the next couple of hours calling all of their friends, making arrangements for babysitters, and informing spouses that they were all going for a girls' night out on the town. It took a bit of work getting it all arranged.

Angie then headed home to shower and get ready for the big 'job talk'. A half hour and a shower later and Angie was once again standing, nude, in front of the mirror in her bedroom. She found herself staring at the bed rather than into the mirror, thinking about the engineer and what they had done there. They had fucked in the bed that she shared with her husband. She had long since rationalized that she was 'working' and not 'cheating' so the fucking wasn't the problem, but she couldn't get the 'cheating' implication out of her mind when she considered that the 'work' was in her husband's bed. At that moment, she decided that regardless of whatever else they decided in getting their business up and running tonight, she and her friends would have to make a rule that said they would not ever 'work' in the beds that they shared with their husbands. It just wasn't fair to the husbands.

She smiled as she came to that conclusion and with that decision made she turned back to look at herself in the mirror. She was considering what to wear. This was a business meeting so she should dress business like. After a few minutes in her closet, she decided upon a pleated, mid-thigh length, grey skirt suit which included both the skirt and a matching short jacket and a nice white blouse that she had bought to go with the skirt. The jacket was waist length with three buttons up the front. Very business-like, and smart looking she thought as she laid everything out on her bed. She went to her dresser and pulled out a matching bra and panty set - light blue in colour. They weren't 'granny', but they weren't what she would wear while trying to entice her husband. They were nice.

She pulled them on and then her blouse. While she was buttoning it up she ran in to some issues. She had bought the suit when she graduated from university, a number of years, Sammy, and a lot of time at the gym ago. It fit very nicely, almost form fitting, over her tight abdomen, but she found that it was very snug over her bosom. Too snug! She knew right away that she was going to pop the buttons. Sammy, and all the gym time had grown and lifted her breasts. She was very proud of the way they thrust straight out from her chest, especially when the nipples were on alert as they were now, but she wasn't too happy with the resulting fit of the blouse. She would have to buy some new clothes, but did not have time for that before the meeting. She undid the buttons one by one, and found that she had to undo them all the way to just below her breasts.