The Mom's Club Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie let the engineer use his hands to help move her up and down his cock. The young woman was conscious of the fact that the engineer was trying not to lose control and really fuck her face, for which she was appreciative, but as she continued she could sense his urgency build. Finally she sensed his butt muscles start to tense. Under her fingers she could feel his thighs tighten. She tried to time it so that she withdrew enough so that only the head was in her mouth when he came, and she successfully took his first shot on her tongue, but then she lost control of the jumping and spurting cock and her lips came off of it. The engineer continued to spew of course, resulting in cum flying all over Angie's face, in her hair, and onto the shoulder of her shirt. She quickly regained control and lodged his cock head in her mouth again, remaining there, sucking and licking him until he was done shooting. Then she took a few more moments to lick him up, cleaning him off completely. She tucked him back into his pants and then Angie sat up and wiped some of the cum off of her face and smiled at the man. Matter-of-factly she declared that he now owed her $1000.

The engineer was still panting and unable to speak so she looked around, realizing the cab was not moving. First, at the cabbie, who was leaning over the seat back leering at her still uncovered, and now cum-splattered boobs. Then she realized that the cab was sitting in the drive way of her house. She must have been blowing the man for a half hour or more she thought in wonder. Angie could feel a wetness on her forehead and cheek so she took a moment to scoop the cum that she could feel there, and looked at it on her finger. Then she glanced at the engineer again as she stuck it in her mouth and sucked.

She gave the man a saucy grin, pulled her shirt up and told the man to pay the cabbie and then got out of the taxi and headed to her front door.

...scene censored...

The door opened behind her as the engineer came in and Angie just thanked Alexy and headed directly up the stairs, pausing to look in on her girl before going to her bedroom.

A few moments later she exited her ensuite bathroom, wearing only her shorts, and towelling off her hair (which she had just rinsed after brushing her teeth) only to find the engineer sitting on her bed. She paused, her arms up rubbing the towel through her hair. Her breasts bounced enticingly as she did this - much to the man's enjoyment. She stopped and caught his eye with hers to ask if he really had $2000. He nodded slowly, so she asked him if he really wanted to spend it all tonight? His nod became enthusiastic so she directed him to go put his bathing trunks on and meet her by the pool - knowing full well that he didn't have any so she would see what she would see when she got there.

Angie was sobering up quickly. The sight of herself in the mirror and the cold rinse water on her head had contributed. She had found the evening exciting so far - setting aside the fact that she had just cheated on her husband - but it had not yet been exciting enough. She was tingling all over, and she needed to do something about it.

When in the bathroom she had decided that she would climb in to bed and rub herself off just like she did many times in the gym locker room or after returning from the beach, but as soon as she saw the man sitting on her bed she decided that enough was enough. The engineer was Bob's friend that he had invited in to their home and told her to take care of him. She was taking care of him...and Bob was away too much...and she was over-the-top tingly...and...it was fun! She would think more about what she was doing 'after', and besides, who would ever have believed that sex was worth that much to a man? So, Angie decided that she was going to earn all of that $2000 tonight and enjoy herself while doing so.

Angie checked in on Sammy to make sure she was sleeping soundly, and then went down the stairs and out to the patio - leaving the outdoor lights off so as to preserve some privacy from Ted and Joanne's house. The engineer was standing in the pool with the water up to his chest. Angie walked over to the edge opposite where he was standing. The night air hardened her achingly stiff nipples even more, and she could feel the fine hair on her arms and tummy being caressed by the breeze. Her nerves were on fire as she stared at the man standing, waiting, for her. She knew he was naked under the water. Her tongue brushed over her teeth and lips seeking some of the taste that he had left there earlier. There was no turning back now...her body wouldn't let her.

Angie stripped off her shorts. She stood, in the twilight, poised at the edge of the pool, for a moment, to allow him a full look at her. He looked.

Then she neatly dove into the water and glided under water over to the man. Only a few strokes were required for her to reach him and she rose silently from the water, rubbing her nudity on his body as she stood. Pausing only a moment she hooked one leg around his hip and raised herself up on him. One hand grabbed hold of his very stiff cock under the water and guided it to her own smoldering and unsatisfied opening, and then she lowered herself on him. No. Angie did more than that. She pushed herself down on him, driving herself down upon the man's cock. She was so wet inside that it took no effort to lodge him fully within her burning hole. She lifted her other leg to wrap around the man and then as she started to move herself up and down on his pole she throatily asked him to help her. She demanded that the man fuck her...that is what she said...fuck her!

Just as simple as that, Angie...the young woman, mother, and wife of anouther...began to satisfy her lust. In one fluid move a hard cock not her husband's was stuffed deep inside her cunt, and she was moaning in ecstasy, begging him to be rough!

"You fucking slut," was all she heard him say as he grabbed her ass, braced his feet, and helped her to pump herself on him. Angie was lost in the sensations emanating from her pussy, driving herself up and down on him. She did sense that they were moving through the splashing water though, and felt herself being pushed up against the side of the pool. This constricted her motion and she mewled in frustration until she felt him step up out of the pool with her still attached and then stride with her into the house, her legs still wrapped tightly around his waist. They were dripping water everywhere but the mess was the last thing on her mind...she just wanted to regain the rhythm. She clawed at his shoulders, her eyes squeezed tightly shut, and strained her thighs as she tried to force herself upon him, but the engineer just clutched her tightly as he went up the stairs.

Finally, he stopped moving and threw her off of him to land on a bed. Her eyes sprang open to realize that she was in her bed! Hers and Bob's bed! The engineer just growled at her, demanding that she roll her whorish body over and get on her hands and knees.

Angie was no longer drunk. Not at all. But she was not regretting what she was doing either. At least not right at this moment. She rolled over and raised her ass into the air. The man went to his knees behind her and swatted her on the butt. She squealed and looked back over her shoulder at him and told him that if he did that again it was going to cost more! He smacked her again and then he fingered her open wide and pushed his cock into her again. Angie groaned as she felt the ridge below his cock head drag down past her g-spot and she pushed her face down into her pillow.

For the next fifteen minutes the engineer fucked the young mother. He fucked her with full, long, in-out strokes. He fucked her with short stabbing strokes. He fucked her with a corkscrew motion. He smacked her ass. The engineer even reached under the young woman to grab her tits, squeezing them tightly and twisting her nipples sending lightning bolts directly to Angie's clitoris. Finally, Angie reached her climax, her muscular abdomen tightening up and pulling her body into a ball below his pummelling and jack-hammer thrusting. She came on his cock, and she came, and she came. She howled in her release. The man, too, screamed and then, at the last possible moment, he pulled out and shot his second load of the night onto her back and buttocks. They were both bathed in sweat, soaked from it and the pool water as they collapsed on the bed.

Minutes later, after she had caught her breath somewhat, Angie realized that she still had a service to perform, so, with some effort given her completely drained state, she rolled over and pushed herself to lay her head on the man's stomach. She opened her mouth and took his limp and cum-coated prick into her mouth and rolled it around on her tongue, taking care to clean all of their combined juices off of him. Her efforts became slower and slower, and finally, Angie fell asleep with him still in her mouth. The engineer was already snoring.

The next morning Angie was prying herself from the sleeping man's arms when he stirred. He told her that the 'night' wasn't over yet and she had to blow his morning wood before she could go. Angie - who was feeling just a touch of remorse now - looked at him a moment and then simply swung around on the bed to give him the best blow job she could - which ended with her swallowing every drop of spunk that he had. He was very satisfied.

When done she sat back up and wiped at the trickle coming from her mouth. The engineer kissed her on the cheek and said wait here. He jumped from the bed and ran from the room, returning in moment with a wad of cash in his hands. Angie really hadn't been sure that there was any cash at all, but as he counted out twenty hundreds he told her that in future she should always demand the cash first, before any sex. She nodded quietly, holding the money in her small hand as he bent down and gave her a peck on the cheek stating that she had been worth every dime, and that she ranked in the top three cocksuckers that he had ever had. Then he left for his room. Angie was now really a whore.

Bob's friend only stayed two more days but there was no more sex. He said he had no more money. Angie told him that since he was Bob's friend they could still swim together, nude, in the evenings. So that is what they did. When it came time for him to leave he asked if he could call her again the next time he was in town and with a little hesitation Angie agreed that he could - what they had 'done' had been constantly on her mind since it had happened. Standing at the door just before heading for his rental (which he had retrieved from the restaurant the day before) he said that Angie was a very good escort, thanked her again, and left.

That afternoon, with Sammy down for her nap, Angie was sitting on her patio with a glass of ice water. She was staring at the pool water but not really seeing it. She was thinking. Caught up in her thoughts she was startled to hear a voice quietly ask to join her. She looked up to see Kelly - the older neighbor - standing there with two bottles of beer in his hand. She nodded and gestured to a chair for him to sit although she was puzzled why he was there. The beer, with beads of condensation rolling down the long necks, did look inviting.

He explained that his wife was visiting their daughter on the coast for the weekend, and he had seen the strange car and man at her house the last few days, and that he hadn't seen Bob for a while so he just thought he'd drop by to chat, to catch up after he observed that the strange man had left. He handed her a beer while Angie quickly explained about Bob and his friend and staying at their house instead of a hotel. Then Kelly asked her why she looked so glum.

Angie was looking at Kelly when he asked that and, oddly, it appeared to her that he had a twinkle in his eye and his mouth turned up in a little 'knowing' smile. No, she thought, it was just her imagination caused by the funk that she was in - and maybe a little by the guilt. Even though her older neighbor was a nice man and easy to talk with, Angie couldn't really explain why she was down, so she started to tell him about being cooped up in the house, and not having a job, and not getting 'out into the world'. As she talked she realized that she wasn't really just making it up and that those things were really bothering her. That, and of course, the fact that she had recently had sex with a man who wasn't her husband.

Kelly nodded sagely and said that he knew she was still in contact with her friends - he saw them coming and going from the cul-de-sac all of the time - and had she discussed with them starting a business together like he had suggested before? Pooling their resources and time to make it do-able for all of them? She did recall him mentioning that to her before. They talked for quite a while about all sorts of things, including some of things she would have to think about if she did decide to start a business - such as marketing, filling a consumer need, etc. Angie found it interesting and it really started the mental wheels turning. Then, with a start, she realized that their beer was done and that time had flown. Sammy was getting up. Kelly rose and took the empty beer bottles, thanked her for the chat. She asked him to be less of a stranger and drop by more. He left.

When he was gone she started thinking about things again - she couldn't help it. It took her a little while but Angie eventually started to connect her infidelity to Kelly's talk about business. Yes, she had fucked someone who wasn't her husband, but...but, she had been paid for it! She had had sex for money! Angie sat up straight in her chair as the thought blossomed in her pretty head. She had worked for money! Sure, the 'work' had been sex, and she had really enjoyed the sex, but you were supposed to find a job that you liked. Weren't you? She worried it for a while, but then decided that an argument could be made that she hadn't really cheated on her husband at all if she considered it work. In fact she had made more money in one night then Bob did in a week - well, almost! It was good paying work. But, it was just work.

Angie went into the house and got herself a glass of chilled white wine and returned to her seat in the sun. She spent a lot of time considering things and eventually rationalized to herself that she was correct. She got very excited seeing the connections between that thought and what Kelly had been telling her. She ran back into the house and grabbed her phone. A few minutes later she had invited all of her friends over (without their husbands, but of course bring their kids to play with Sammy) to talk. She had so much to tell them, and a pretty good idea to suggest.

Later that afternoon all of Angie's friends were there: Karly, Erin, Cathy, Kathy - with a "K" (that was always confusing when everybody was babbling at the same time), Sarah, and Mia. They all brought their kids so the shallow end of the pool was full of rollicking toddlers. The ladies were all sitting in the lawn furniture on the patio, keeping an eye on the kids and doing their normal routine of talking, drinking wine, and laughing about their latest 'exposure' adventures.

...scene censored...

Angie eventually, after refilling everybody's glass, brought up the subject of working again. Erin was the only one of the crowd that actually had an income. She had studied computers and marketing in school and shortly after her son was born, she had started up an in-home web design operation. She wasn't making a lot of money yet, but at least she had something going. All of the others were university educated as well so they all quickly joined in the discussion with Angie. They were all in the same boat - wanting to do something, but not being able to find anything yet.

Angie brought up Kelly's suggestion again - they all quickly remembered it being a topic last winter - and again they all started to discuss 'what' they all liked to do...if they were to start a business themselves. They all laughed loudly when Mia said that they all liked 'showing' to 'strange'.

Angie then took the talk sideways, excitedly telling her friends about Bob's friend staying at their house instead of at a hotel. Most of them already knew that that had happened and wanted to know whether she was suggesting that they all convert their homes to 'bed and breakfasts'. None of them were keen on that even though Angie said that she would do it again...for Bob's friends and co-workers.

Then, she also told them about her dinner at the winery with the engineer, which they all expressed some level of envy about - it was an expensive place to go to. But when Angie started talking about what the man had said about escorts, the friendly babbling turned to silence punctuated only by the odd 'really!' Then they all started giggling about it, especially when Angie retold the part of her conversation dealing with what escorts charged for their different 'services'. The giggling evolved into more general talking, and more wine sipping (Angie had to go get anouther couple of bottles). Kathy said that escorting actually sounded like it could be both fun and lucrative, if it didn't mean that they were actually cheating on their husbands. Sarah agreed. Karly, with the nine inch cock husband was also pretty firm about that. Angie wasn't sure whether Kathy was kidding or not. Mia asked whether Angie was trying to tell them something. She asked that with a big grin and then an even bigger laugh.

That is when Angie dropped the bombshell. She talked quietly so the others stopped talking so they could hear her. Even the sound of the kids in the pool seemed to disappear (it didn't really, it just seemed that way because everybody was raptly paying attention to Angie). Angie told them about flashing the engineer in the restaurant while talking with him. That started a little buzz, and everybody combined that with what Karly had done at the beach to determine that the group exhibitionism had been officially moved up a notch. Boob flashing was now in! They started to babble about how to create opportunities for the new game, at the gym or on the beach. They also started to consider other public venues...how to do it but not to get in too much trouble.

Then Angie reined them in and told them about the cab ride back to her house. You could have heard a pin drop on the patio. Everybody was just a little bit stunned that their friend had actually given a blow job to Bob's friend, and swallowed some of his cum. Then Angie told them that the evening, including the kissing - yes she told about the kissing - and sucking the man's cock had earned her $900.

They all started asking her questions at the same time. How could she have cheated on her husband? Was she having marital problems with Bob? Her response was to shake her head negatively and then emphatically deny any problems at home. That concern out of the way, they continued to fire questions at her. What was she thinking? What did his cock look like? What did it taste like? Was he big? Did he cum a lot? Angie patiently answered those questions and even went so far as to

...scene censored...

Everybody laughed at that. Finally, she looked at them and said that they hadn't asked the really important question. Did the engineer pay Angie? Her friends' eyes opened wide as they waited, but Angie did not answer the question.

Then, Angie got up to go into the house, saying that she had to get something. She returned, holding something in her hand, and then she launched right into describing, in very great detail, how she earned the full $2000. As she said two thousand dollars, she spread the twenty one hundred dollar bills out in her two hands. While all of her friends were staring at the cash, Angie finished her story by describing having to take care of the man's morning woody.