The Mom's Club Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dainii
dainii
132 Followers

The kiss lasted for only a moment, but it was long enough to leave her breathless. When he released her, the blouse had been tossed to the side and she was nude from the waist up. She quickly glanced around to see that all of her friends were hard at 'work' with their 'clients', even the two with their new bookkeeper seemed to be very enthusiastic!

She unzipped her skirt and let it drop to her feet revealing that she had nothing but thigh-highs underneath. She was about to bend down to take her heels off when Mr. Big stopped her saying that she would need her shoes and that he liked the hose so leave them on, and then, taking her by the elbow, indicated that she should follow him. He paused, standing behind the couch that his oldest (and married) son was on. He pointed to Karly who was kneeling up in front of the son so that he could suck on her nipples because Erin had slid lower on the young man and was now unbuckling his belt. Mr. Big said that Karly had an awesome set of knockers but then quickly squeezed Angie's again stating that hers were every bit as good.

They strolled out of the room into the hallway beyond. The older lady who had served them before was sitting in a chair outside the door, obviously waiting to see if she was needed. She looked up at Angie and gave a small smile and then returned to the paperback she was reading as she waited. Angie was obviously not the first nude woman that the lady had seen walking about the house.

With that, Mr. Big took Angie's hand and they began a tour of the house. He took her upstairs to show her the many bed and bathrooms. They stopped walking for a bit on the balcony off of his master suite that overlooked his dock, boat and the lake. She could see the patio below, along with the pool, hot tub and various out buildings. There, they stopped talking for a bit as he took her in his arms and thoroughly kissed the young woman while letting his hands rove all over her sweet and tight body.

Then they continued their tour, heading down the stairs to the main level. As they walked, they talked business. General business not specifically related to their proposed escort business - and Angie found it energizing to be having a complicated business discussion, covering many topics, with a man so obviously interested in how things ran and how to make money. As she answered his many questions with thoughtful, educated responses, and argued softly on the points that she disagreed with she came to realize that while in the beginning he was simply testing her knowledge, he was now thoroughly enjoying the discussion for the discussion's sake. At the same time, Angie found the whole thing to be surreal - she was having this discussion while holding his hand and strolling nude through the house.

Eventually they found themselves standing upon the dock looking at Mr. Big's boat. The scene - twilit waves rolling lazily into the shore causing the boat to bump quietly against the dock - caused their talk to drift into silence. Angie looked up at the big man to see him staring down into her eyes. Again, he pulled her into an embrace for a passionate kiss. Then, taking her hand again he pulled her off of the dock to a couch on the patio. He told her to sit while he retrieved some wine for them.

As he sat he commented that the night was unlike any expectation that he had formed based upon the gym change room experience, and he chuckled at that as did the young woman. He gazed upon her, his eyes drifting south to her rock hard nipples and with a start he began to stand saying that she must be chilly in the breeze and he would find her a blanket or something. Angie reached forward to grab his hand and informed him softly that her nipples were not erect because she was cold. She was hot! Then she asked him quietly if he would please fuck her?

Mr. Big stared at her for a moment and then stripped his clothes from his body. She lay back on the couch, putting one heel on the back and the other down on the patio. He knelt between her legs and positioned his very hard cock at her entrance and then simply sank into her.

For the next fifteen minutes Mr. Big screwed Angela - starting in the missionary position as she had invited him, but then changing positions so that she was lying face down over the back of the couch and he was standing behind her drilling into her sopping wet and oven-hot box. As he got wound up and really started to fuck her hard Mr. Big took a grip in Angie's hair with one hand, pulling sharply back to bow the young woman, and then he used the other hand to grasp her tit. He was drilling into her hard, slamming his cock into her cunt, ripping at her hair and pulling her tit away from her body. Angie was in a haze of lust only distantly noting that the pain being inflicted added to the intensity rather than really hurting her. They came together, loudly.

Mutually sated, Angie took a moment to kneel at the big man's feet so that she could tongue and kiss him clean. Then they curled up together on the couch and listened to the waves come in. Mr. Big started to talk again, telling of the fact that his wife had died when his youngest boy was only two. He had never been interested in remarrying, or even having a girlfriend since that time but rather, had made extensive use of high class and high quality escort services, often flying the girls in from cities far away simply to spend a weekend or a week with him.

He said that while not part of his original thought, he did now have a proposal for Angie. He proposed that he would like to keep Angie on retainer, giving him the right of first refusal for her time, body and mind as he chose. It would mean that she would have some 'odd' hours at times, and that there would be occasions when she would have to be available for entire weekends. Angie was about to agree whole-heartedly when she stopped to think of the implications for Bob, and Sammy. Her answer was that she would need some time to think about his proposal. In the meantime, she continued with a smile and a kiss, he could 'contract' her from time-to-time, as a client.

He grinned, running his hand down her body again and said that that sounded like a good 'escort' kind of answer, but he would ask her again after she had some time to consider it because he was serious. He added that the retainer would be $2,000 per month. She nodded slowly but did not say anything.

Mr. Big said that he thought that the hour was more than done so they should get back to the others. They arose and he pulled his pants back on, but draped his shirt around her shoulders. They headed back through the house.

Once again they strolled through the house. This time though, Angie could feel a rivulet of Mr. Big's cum slowly dripping down her leg. They got to the door to find the older woman still there, still reading. They nodded and headed in, closing the door behind them. They paused, looking around. Everybody in the room was naked, and there was not a hard cock in sight. Angie smiled as she looked about. It appeared that all of her friends had stepped up to the new 'work' as everybody was draped over everybody else talking quietly, kissing softly, and smiling contentedly. The smell of sex mixed well with the smell of cigars and brandy and the scene was one of total sexual satiation.

Mr. Big evicted his son from his chair and sat while everybody else slowly returned to the seats that they had held at the beginning of the evening, albeit without clothing this time.

He looked around and then pointed at his youngest son. The youngest son grinned broadly and said that the ladies had his vote. Then Mr. Big pointed at his eldest son who also smiled and agreed with his brother. The finger then pointed at the daughter-in-law who replied that not only did she agree but she wanted to know whether the bookkeeper could be a part time escort in the company as well. Her husband laughed at that and said that he didn't mind if the company CEO didn't. Angie just smiled.

Mr. Big said that he and Angie had had a very pleasant time, and it looked like all systems were 'go' for launch on Monday. Just two things remained. First, the other part of the compensation that he had mentioned previously was simply this...he and his family were allowed one evening per month like the one that they had just experienced, free. He waited as Angie looked at each of her friends. All she saw were smiles and nods, so she nodded that that condition was acceptable.

Secondly, the big man said, was that they needed a 'catchy' name for their new escort business. Something different from the usual that would attract attention and yet set them apart. Everybody started talking at once, and they spent the next twenty minutes coming up with ideas and then throwing them out.

Finally Angie said that she had it. The room quieted. She looked at each of her friends, and with a growing smile on her face she stated that they were all - each one of them - young woman with young children. They were all 'moms'.

She said that they should call their new business 'The Mom's Club'.

And so it was agreed. The seven young women, protected by the two young men and funded and supported by Mr. Big, became 'The Mom's Club'...the newest, and best (although they were biased of course) escort business in town.

*****

Postscript

I'd like feedback on this one.

Thank you.

dainii
dainii
132 Followers