The Nerd Conquest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

Mark was quite impressed with himself. Considering everything, he was managing better than expected. His challenge was far from over, however.

Mark immediately surveyed the wall for the peephole. It was well hidden, but, sure enough, there was a small void under the soap cradle. Mark looked through the hole and saw clearly into the study room. Strangely enough, the room was empty. He fully expected to see Janice and Lucy in there waiting for him.

"So now what?" Mark whispered to himself. "It's not like I'm ever getting out of here."

Again, Mark turned the shower water on in hopes of avoiding an awkward reveal. He had no idea what he was supposed to do, but he figured Janice would have something planned for him. Again remembering the previous day when Janice left him waiting in the study room, Mark considered the possibility that she planned on simply stranding him in the women's showers.

As nervous as Mark was, he was also excited. This was by far the most adventurous thing he had ever attempted. Being naked in the girls' shower room and running the risk of getting caught at any time thrilled him more than he could have ever imagined. As the powerful shower blasted into his body, he felt like he was about to blow his load all over the tile floor. Mark was tempted to reach down and, with a few quick strokes, relieve his own pressure. He wasn't about to risk it, though.

As Mark leaned down again to peek into the study room, he heard someone enter the shower stall next to his. Mark wondered if it was Janice or Lucy. Maybe it was the young blonde from earlier that morning. Mark figured he could easily boost himself up and look over the dividing wall, but he realized that was a bad idea. Chances were that it was some random girl getting ready for class.

"Shit," a voice complained from outside Mark's shower. "Looks like we have a full house this morning. That's what I get for sleeping in."

"No worries," another girl responded from a couple showers down. "You can take this one. I'm almost done."

"What about me?" another girl said presumably joining the shower queue. "Hurry up, ladies. Some of us have to get to class."

"Like you're the only one with early lectures," yet another voice joined in the discussion from an occupied shower stall.

Mark realized the facility was filling up, and it would be at least a couple of hours before the activity died down. Through his curtain, he could see the silhouettes of several girls, each wrapped in a towel, along the center bench. If anyone peeked into his shower, he would have nowhere to hide, and there would be no way he could leave his stall without getting caught.

As was his best and only option, Mark pressed his back into the shower's corner waiting and hoping to hear from Janice or Lucy.

After a few more minutes, Mark once again peaked through the hole under the soap dish looking for any signs of life; the study room was still empty. Just as he lifted his head, however, his shower curtain whipped open. Aluminum rings scraped against the metal rod as cold air from outside the shower swept over Mark's body. Instinctively, Mark dropped to the tile floor clutching his arms around his bent knees.

"There you are," Janice whispered closing the curtain behind herself. Just like the other girls, she was wrapped in a white bath towel; her straight black hair was tied neatly in a ponytail. "Get up, why don't you?"

Without a word, Mark stood to his feet cupping his hands over his erect cock. He worried that the other girls would hear Janice talking to him. Janice, after all, wasn't making even the slightest attempt to whisper.

Janice looked seductively at Mark as she started to undo her towel. She spread the towel open like wings behind her body. To Mark's dismay, Janice only revealed that she was wearing a red bikini.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Janice joked at Mark's obvious disappointment. "You don't like my bikini?"

Mark didn't answer; he wanted to avoid drawing any attention to himself, and Janice's question was of the rhetorical nature anyway. Mark didn't boast the deepest of voices, but his male voice certainly wouldn't go unnoticed in the crowded female shower facility.

"What's wrong?" Janice joked. "Cat got your tongue?"

Mark cringed holding his finger over his mouth begging Janice to be quiet.

"Oh, I get it," Janice teased. "You want me to shut up."

Mark nodded hopefully.

Janice leaned into Mark's ear and whispered her demands. "I'm going to sit outside your shower with my phone, and you're going to give me another show just like you did yesterday."

"What?" Mark whispered emphatically. "I can't do..."

"You can do it," Janice continued. "You will do it. Then I'll get you a towel and help get you out of here."

"But, I can't..."

"You can," Janice said. "You will." She gave Mark a kiss on the cheek as she wrapped the towel back around her body. She then slid the shower curtain back open and stepped away from Mark. As promised, Janice left Mark's curtain open and positioned herself on the bench facing his shower. She picked up her phone and pointed the camera at Mark. Janice held the phone casually against her stomach so as to not draw attention to her directorial effort. "Better hurry up," Janice mouthed to her terrified and excited star.

Mark surveyed his surroundings. He hoped the shower stall behind Janice was still empty; he assumed it was vacant since he left the curtain closed and the water running. He knew multiple girls were standing around the sink area and at least a couple girls sitting on the benches just down from Janice. Mark didn't want to whack himself off for Janice's camera yet again, but she had him in yet another terribly compromising position. He could get caught at any moment.

Janice rolled her hand in front of her body encouraging Mark to get on with his show.

Mark knew what he was about to do would only give Janice more leverage. He also knew, she wouldn't hesitate to strand him there or, worse, call campus police on him.

Mark closed his eyes and grabbed his right hand around his dick. This was nowhere near the first time Mark initiated such activity in the shower. During other such occasions, however, Mark had a significantly greater expectation of privacy. Mark began stroking himself and immediately felt blood rushing to his penis. The risk of getting caught both enhanced Mark's excitement and distracted him from his task. He wanted to get the process over quickly, something that wasn't normally an issue, but his body wasn't cooperating.

Finally, after almost rubbing himself raw, Mark's body recoiled and shot cum all over the shower floor in front of him.

Janice broke into uproarious laughter likely grabbing the attention of any surrounding girls.

Mark was humiliated, perhaps even more so than he was the day before. He immediately grabbed the curtain and pulled it closed between Janice and himself. He assumed Janice would yank it back open, but Mark couldn't remain in her sight any longer at least not voluntarily. Mark watched Janice through the foggy curtain; he had no idea what she would do next.

Janice stepped out of Mark's view for just a few seconds then returned to his shower. Thankfully, she closed the curtain behind herself. She handed Mark a white towel.

"Please don't share that video," Mark whispered. "I did what you wanted. Please, Janice."

"Don't worry," Janice promised. "The two of us are square."

"Really," Mark answered suspiciously. "We are?"

"The two of us are even," Janice clarified. "But you still need to make things right with Lucy."

"Lucy?" Mark asked. "How so?"

"Meet us in the cafeteria for supper tonight," Janice demanded. "Seven sharp."

"Seven," Mark agreed. "Okay."

Janice threw the spare towel at Mark and shut the curtain between them. Mark watched as her shadow moved out of view. He could only hope Janice would somehow follow through with her promise to clear the room even though fulfilling such vow would be an ambitious undertaking.

Not wanting to waste any more time naked, Mark turned off his water and wrapped the towel around his waist. He leaned back against the wall cradling his face in his hands. Mark couldn't believe he'd let himself get into this situation.

Mark started thinking through possible exit strategies. How could he explain being in the women's shower room? He could say it was an accident, but that would be a tough sell considering how crowded the room was. Maybe he should just wait it out. Eventually, the girls had to leave and go to class. Wouldn't they?

"What the fuck," the girl in the shower next to Mark shouted. "Who turned off the water?"

"Mine's not working either," another girl yelled from across the room.

"Sorry girls," Mark heard Janice yell from the front door. "The maintenance guy had to shut off the water. The showers across the way are still working."

Janice came through. Mark could hardly believe that, after everything, Janice was actually helping him get out of the shower room. Her plan was solid too. He never would have considered turning off the water; Mark wasn't even sure how one would accomplish such a feat.

Even if only a glimmer of hope, Janice's assistance allowed Mark to believe that she might remain faithful to her word about the videos. If Mark followed through with the plan, Janice might actually keep the evidence against him private. This wasn't the time to think about next steps, though. Even with the water turned off, Mark had to be careful making his way out of there.

Mark held his ground as the girls begrudgingly shuttled out of the steam-filled room. Within a few minutes, Mark found himself alone in the girls' sixth-floor showers. He felt a strange peace as he stepped out into the empty walkway. Only a few abandoned towels remained between Mark and the exit.

Mark waited a few minutes before making his way back to the seventh floor. Several girls saw him leaving the sixth-floor hallway but seeing some guy in a towel was hardly an unusual sight in the coed dorm. At least for the time being, Mark was safe; he had made it into and out of the showers undetected.

Mark was glad to find his room unlocked and his folded clothes awaiting him. Even if his adventure was far from over, Mark realized his trip to the women's shower could have gone worse, much worse.

Mark dressed quickly. He found the clothes empowering somehow, as though he controlled his own destiny. The computer science senior thought about blowing off the day's classes, but he couldn't risk falling behind. Besides, Mark needed something else to occupy his mind. Otherwise, he would spend the day pacing around his room worrying what Lucy might have in store for him at dinner.

Since he had some extra time before his first class, Mark figured he would walk over to the library and catch up on some studying. If nothing else, it would get him out of the dormitory.

Mark enjoyed the crisp morning air as he hiked across campus. Even though he was worried about his dinner with Lucy, the exercise helped him clear his mind. Mark enjoyed his anonymity along the busy college street. He was content being lost in the crowd.

"Hey, there," a voice called out from behind Mark. "Wait up."

"So much for alone time," Mark mumbled under his breath. He looked back to see the young blonde girl from the study room waving her arms frantically; she was making chase. Why could she possibly be following him? Mark thought about trying to lose her but didn't want to tempt fate any more than necessary.

"Hold on," the girl yelled again. "I need to talk with you."

"What is it?" Mark asked. He didn't mean to sound so irritated.

"Hey now," the girl said. "Where you headed?"

"Class," Mark returned. "I mean the library. I'm going to the library then class."

"Okay, then," the girl said. "I'll walk with you."

"Is there something you wanted?" Mark asked.

"Really?" the girl returned with some attitude. "Calm down. I'm trying to help you. Oh well."

"Help me?" Mark asked sarcastically. "You've got to be kidding. How are you helping me?"

"Really?" the girl snapped again grabbing Mark's arm and spinning him around. "Don't blame me for all this shit. I'm not the one spying on girls in the shower."

"I wasn't..."

"Like hell, you weren't," the girl interrupted. "Not that it matters anyway."

"Not that it matters?" Mark lamented.

"No. It doesn't," she returned. "What matters is that Janice has you where she wants you."

"She does?" Mark protested. "Maybe so. Maybe not."

"Maybe so?" the girl returned with a sarcastic laugh. She let go of Mark's arm and rested her hands on her hips. "More like bet your ass so. You don't know what kind of sadistic bitch you're dealing with."

"I know Janice just fine," Mark responded. He turned away from the girl and continued walking toward the library. Mark was pissed at her presumption but also still embarrassed about their earlier encounter. Either way, he wanted the meeting over with.

"Look," the girl said running after Mark. "We're getting off on the wrong foot here. Believe it or not, I really am trying to help you."

"Help me? Mark queried once again. "You're helping me? Pardon me if I don't send you a thank you card or anything. Honestly, I don't know why you're even involved in all this."

The girl ran in front of Mark blocking his path. She put both hands on his chest forcing him to hear her out. "Please. Let's just start again. My name's Brooke by the way." She extended a hand to Mark.

"Fine," Mark replied reluctantly shaking Brooke's hand. "Why do you care what happens to me anyway?"

"Because Janice is out of control," Brook returned. "You need to know exactly who you're dealing with."

"So what?" Mark conceded. "So what if she's out of control. It's not like I have much choice in the matter."

"That's right," Brooke said. "You don't have ANY choice in the matter. If you don't do exactly what Janice says, she'll make sure those videos get out to everyone you know. I'm not trying to scare you or anything. You just need to understand that."

"So is that why you followed me?" Mark asked. "You want to make sure I listen to Janice?"

Brook brushed her hand against Mark's shoulder reassuringly. "If I get a chance to help you, I will. In the meantime, don't press your luck. Go along with Janice and Lucy. Let them have their fun. If you don't fight back, they'll get bored and move on. All you have to do is ride it out."

"Ride it out?" Mark asked. "What makes you so sure they'll eventually let me be?"

"Because I know Janice," Brooke said. "She hates men. She thinks you're all perverts."

"If she hates us so much, why wouldn't she just call the police?" Mark asked. "And why would she get bored and move on from me?"

"Because I just know," Brooke said. "You're not the first guy Janice has blackmailed. Soon enough, some other guy'll come along. She'll forget about you and focus her energy on fucking up his life."

"Some other guy?" Mark snapped. "How do you know this? She did this before?"

"I've said too much already," Brooke said turning away from Mark. "Just trust me. Play along with their game. It'll suck for a while, but you'll be okay."

"But what do you mean?" Mark begged as Brooke continued walking away from him. Mark thought about giving chase but decided against it. Mark figured he would see much more of the young blonde anyway.

Mark didn't know whether Brooke was sincerely trying to help him or if she was just part of Janice's master plan. As smart as Janice was, it wouldn't surprise him at all if she had Brooke trying to make friends with him; his friendship with Brooke could allow Janice to keep another set of eyes on his activity. In fact, that sounded exactly like something Janice would do. At the same time, Janice had to know that, thanks to those videos, he was completely at her mercy. Wouldn't planting Brooke be monumental overkill?

Either way, one thing was very clear. There was no way Mark could risk trying to call Janice's bluff. He had no choice, at least for the time being; he had to play along with Janice's game. Brooke's presence didn't really change anything for him.

Mark fought through the rest of the day even taking a much-needed break for lunch. As the day unfolded, Mark counted down the hours, minutes, and seconds before his encounter with Lucy. This would be the first time Mark saw Lucy since the shower spying incident; it would be the first time he actually talked to her since they'd broken up.

Even so, Mark looked forward to any clarity Lucy could provide him. Playing the waiting game over the previous couple of days was more than he could bear. Mark desperately wanted to know what Lucy had in store for him. More so, he wanted an answer to his most burning question of all. When was this going to be over? He just wanted his ordinary life back.

Chapter Four

After a long day of classes mixed in with pacing, roleplaying, worrying, and rationalizing, it was time to suck it up and meet Lucy for dinner. Mark locked his dorm room and started toward the dining hall. He took the back stairway to avoid running into his ex-girlfriend or her roommate along the way; he would see Lucy soon enough.

As terrifying as facing his ex-girlfriend would be, Mark almost looked forward to the reunion. If nothing else, he would get some idea what sort of penance Lucy expected of him. Mark hoped Lucy's demands weren't as dramatic as his morning exploits in the women's shower; he also knew such hope was more than likely of the false variety.

During their time as boyfriend and girlfriend, Lucy had never been quick to forgive. She would bring up even minor infractions months after they occurred. Early in their relationship, Mark had accidentally deleted one of Lucy's homework assignments. Mark then heard about his mistake almost every day for what seemed like an eternity.

Lucy also had a tendency to take everything as a personal insult. Instead of realizing that Mark had only been guilty of being careless with her computer, Lucy had figured her boyfriend was somehow trying to sabotage her education and hold her back. Now that Lucy found out about him spying on her shower, he worried what conclusions the redhead would jump to. Instead of accepting he was just another horny college student or that he missed their time together, she could easily assume he was stalking her or worse.

Mark was hardly able to envisage his ex-girlfriend forgiving his transgression absent consequence. Mark was going to pay a price for invading Lucy's privacy. Either that, or he would spend the rest of his life explaining the videos Janice was blackmailing him with.

It was seven o'clock sharp when Mark scanned his student ID and stepped into the crowded cafeteria. He immediately heard a too-familiar voice.

"There you are," Brooke gushed rushing to Mark's side. She grabbed his sleeve pulling him toward the dinner line. "Let's get you something to eat."

Without a word, Mark followed Brooke's lead. It irked him how the young girl somehow managed to insert herself into Lucy's and his issues once again. Whether Brooke meant to help Mark or not, she was only making things worse. More than anything, Mark longed for a few minutes alone with his ex-girlfriend. Indeed, they could work something out, just the two of them.

"Lucy's running late," Brooke offered. She brushed her short hair over her ears and adjusted her glasses. "She asked me to wait with you."

Without a response, Mark picked up a dinner tray and placed it on the aluminum tracks. Were they actually making him wait again? He didn't buy the suggestion that Lucy's delay was accidental. Lucy didn't do accidents.

Brooke ordered some grilled chicken and carrots then took the liberty of requesting the same for her guest. "Go ahead and get us something to drink," Brooke ordered cheerfully. "I'll find us a table."

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers