The Nerd Conquest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

"Fuck you," Mark mumbled under his breath as he turned back away from her. He tried putting his former classmate out of his mind as he rushed passed another group of girls toward the study room. He longed for his clothes and some time alone.

"What took you so long?" Lucy joked as he burst back into the study room.

Mark was glad that Lucy was alone in the all-too-familiar room. He didn't know what happened to Janice and Brooke, and, frankly, he didn't care.

Mark handed Lucy the clipboard and grabbed his pile of clothes; without asking permission, he immediately started getting dressed. Fortunately for Mark, Lucy didn't object to his presumptive modesty. Perhaps the redhead saw Mark's equally red ass and took pity on her ex-boyfriend. He had been through a lot since five o'clock that morning.

Once Mark was dressed, Lucy walked him back through the next week's plan. He was going to spend Monday night with Emily, Wednesday with Monica, and Friday with Alison. "Looks like you have a fun week planned," Lucy joked. "You go through with this as we discussed, and we're even. That video will never see the light of day."

"Really?" Mark asked hoping for confirmation. "You'll get rid of those videos?"

"You don't trust me," Lucy responded with an evil look.

"I do," Mark said. "I promise I do."

"Good enough," Lucy said. "I guess you're done here. We'll see you Monday night at six forty-five. You're going to have so much fun with Emily."

Mark was indeed worried about his evening with Emily. She was the least of his concerns, however; Mark was more nervous about what Alison and Monica might have planned for him. Of his three hosts, Emily figured to be the lesser of evils.

There was a silver lining to his long humiliating day. As of midnight next Friday he would be free. His ordeal with Janice, Lucy, and Brooke would be over with. He had to believe that. It was the only thing keeping him going at this point.

Chapter Six

After an angst-filled weekend of pacing his dorm room and imagining worst-case scenarios, it was finally Monday. As much as Mark wasn't looking forward to what this new week had in store for him, he was one step closer to having his life back. After his ex-girlfriend and her roommate had caught him spying on the girls' shower, they were holding the video of said offense against him.

To pay for his perversion, Mark agreed to give three girls who were in the shower that morning an evening of service. Mark would have to do whatever each of the girls asked of him; he had no idea what they would expect, but he assumed their demands would be humiliating. First up was Emily followed by Monica, his former schoolmate, on Wednesday, and Alison on Friday. Each girl could be as kind or as cruel as she wanted. She just wasn't allowed to get him arrested, injured, or kicked out of school.

After this week was over, Lucy promised they would let Mark live his life. The damning videos would never see the light of day.

Mark's evening with Emily was to begin at six forty-five; he was expected to report to the study room and prepare himself according to Emily's instructions. He wasn't sure how the required preparation would be communicated to him, but he assumed Lucy had everything plotted out. Hoping for some extra time to collect his thoughts, Mark reported to the study space about ten minutes early.

When Mark entered the designated room, he found a couple of girls working on a computer. Since he didn't recognize them, he assumed they had no connection to Lucy or Janice. The strangers were most likely using the study room for its appointed purpose and had no idea why he had walked in on them.

"Can we help you?" one of the girls, a skinny brunette, asked him. She was clearly annoyed by his presence.

"Sorry," Mark replied. "I'm just...I'm just supposed to meet someone here."

"Awesome," the brunette responded sarcastically. She rolled her eyes at her friend, a full-figured girl with darker skin and auburn hair. The two turned their backs to him and continued with their work.

Mark sat in the same chair Janice caught him in the week prior. He wasn't sure how to proceed considering the two random girls. What if Lucy or Janice showed up while the strangers were still studying? This evening would be difficult enough as it was. Mark didn't want to involve anyone who wasn't already part of his ongoing humiliation. Even so, he didn't feel comfortable asking the girls to leave.

Just ahead of the designated rendezvous time, Brooke walked into the room with a shopping bag. Evidenced by a wide grin, the young blonde clearly enjoyed surprising Mark with her presence. "Oh, you're here already," she said to him seemingly not noticing the two other girls. "You're early."

"Uh, hi," Mark responded. "Is Lucy coming?"

"No," Brooke responded. "She sent me to get you ready."

"Would you two mind keeping it down?" the skinny brunette girl petitioned angrily. "We have to finish our paper sometime this week. Can't you discuss this somewhere else?"

"So sorry," Brooke said with a curtsy and more than a hint of attitude. "We won't be very long."

"Whatever," the girl responded. "Just try to keep it down. Okay?"

"That's fine," Brooke returned with an evil grin. "It's just that my friend here lost a bet."

"So," the auburn-haired girl responded. "How's that our problem, anyway?"

"It's not your problem at all," Brooke said. "It's just that...well, he has to change his clothes."

The brunette slid the computer back on the desk and stood up. "Right now? In here? He has to get changed in here? Can't he go to the bathroom or something?"

"Sorry," Brooke said pulling a plaid skirt from her bag. "He lost a bet, and now he has to pay up."

Mark squirmed in his chair realizing Brooke was about to have him change into a classic school-girl skirt. He tried to protest but couldn't force even the first word from his throat.

"That?" the auburn-haired girl laughed pointing at the skirt. "He has to wear that?"

"You got it," Brooke returned with a smile. "He has to put this on, and he has to do it right here."

The brunette turned her chair toward Mark sitting down deliberately with her arms crossed. "I guess he can get dressed in here if he wants, but we were here first; we're not leaving."

The other girl moved her chair next to the brunette. "Go ahead." She circled her finger at the skirt still displayed by Brooke. "We could use a study break anyway."

Mark stood up and tried to grab the skirt from Brooke. "I'll just go to my room and change," he suggested. "I...I don't want to bother anyone."

Brooke snatched the garment back and stood between Mark and his exit. "You know better than that; don't you, Mark?"

"Please," Mark whispered to Brooke; he positioned himself between Brooke and the other girls hoping for a private exchange. "Haven't I been through...you know...enough already?"

"I'm sorry," Brooke insisted with enough volume foor the other girls to hear. "Now step back."

Nervously, Mark moved back to the center of the room. "Can I...Can I have the skirt?"

Leaning back against the door, Brooke put the skirt back in the bag. "I'll give you the skirt in a minute." Brooke paused moving her pointed finger up and down his body. "I need those first."

"Now we're talking," the brunette stranger said as her friend whistled at him. "Take it off. Take it all off," the duo chanted.

Mark realized he would have to get over his shyness. As much as he didn't want to strip naked in front of Brooke and two strangers, he knew this was just the beginning. Whatever Emily had in store for him over the next few hours, one thing was sure; modesty was not going to be an option.

The two studying girls cheered as Mark pulled his shirt up his soft abdomen and over his head. He did his best to ignore the catcalls even though there was little he could do to conceal his embarrassment. After everything that had happened the previous week, removing his shirt couldn't be this difficult.

A lump formed in his throat as he set his shirt on the chair and slowly slipped out of his shoes. He knew his pants were next. Leaning against the door, Brooke glared at him. She had already seen everything he had to offer, but she still wasn't about to give him any privacy. Apparently unimpressed, the studying girls whispered back and forth giggling at Mark's expense.

Mark fought to release the stubborn button on his pants, but his fingers weren't responding. He shook his hands violently in front of his waist trying to regain control of his digits.

"It's okay," Brooke encouraged. "You've done this all before. Just calm down, Mark."

Brooke's support somehow relaxed him enough to where he was able to unhook the button and slide his pants down to his feet.

The studying girls were nowhere near as supportive; they broke out in uproarious laughter pointing at Mark's hard dick pressing outward against his briefs.

Hoping to keep his underwear on, he collected his clothes and offered them to Brooke. He knew Brooke expected him to strip completely naked, but he hoped she would show at least a modicum of mercy. Maybe she would let him keep his briefs until the study girls were out of the picture.

"I don't think so," Brooke responded. She cocked her head and rested a hand on her hip. She used her free hand to point out Mark's bulging underwear. "Those too."

As Mark jerked his underwear down his thighs, the auburn-haired study girl attempted to take a picture with her phone. As soon as he saw the girl's phone come out of her purse, he jerked the underwear back up his legs and coiled his arms over his midsection.

Brooke jumped between Mark and the two girls. "Have a little respect," Brooke demanded. "No fucking pictures."

"Whatever," the girl snapped putting her phone back in her purse. "Not much to remember anyway."

"I don't see you looking away," Brooke returned stepping closer to the girls. "No one's making you watch him."

"Fuck you," the skinny brunette said. She slammed her laptop shut and grabbed her friend's hand. "Let's get the hell out of here."

"No kidding," the other girl said. "Maybe we should call the police or something."

"Do whatever you want," Brooke insisted. "Not my problem."

The girls stormed out of the room leaving Brooke alone with her nearly naked subject. Brooke followed behind the girls and slammed the door behind them.

"Thanks for that," Mark said to Brooke.

"Don't thank me," Brooke said. "Stupid bitches." After a moment's pause, the young blonde again pointed to his briefs. "Stop stalling, Mark."

"Oh," Mark said casually slipping out of his underwear. "Sure thing." Removing the briefs in front of only Brooke seemed easy compared to his previous few stripteases.

As soon as his underwear hit the floor, Brooke set the shopping bag down and slid it over to him with her foot.

Mark put on his outfit for the night. He wasn't sure how safe it was to wander around publicly dressed this way. The skirt fit him all right but did little to conceal his erection. In addition to the skirt, Mark was provided a white midriff blouse that tied together just above his belly button, white knee socks, and black buckle shoes. He looked ridiculous, and he knew it.

As nervous as wearing the schoolgirl ensemble made him feel, it was better than the alternative. He was just a few days removed, after all, from visiting several sixth-floor rooms completely naked. Anything had to be better than that.

"Well," Brooke said inspecting his costume. "You better get to Emily's room. It looks like she has quite a night lined up for you."

"Sure," Mark replied nervously. "Okay." After a moment's pause, he continued. "And thanks again for before. You know...with the girls."

Brooke smiled and looked down at the floor. "Oh well...No problem." Catching herself in a moment of solidarity with him, Brooke snapped her head back up and grabbed him by the bicep. "Get out of here. You're gonna be late."

Mark exited the study room with his head down; his plan was to keep moving and refuse to engage any passersby. There was no acceptable explanation, after all, for his outfit.

Sticking to his planned non-responsiveness, Mark ignored a small group of students in the foyer; they laughed and hollered as he passed by but failed to elicit any discussion. He kept moving into the girls' hallway which, thankfully, was empty. Not wanting to press his luck, Mark jogged to Emily's room and banged on the door.

"There you are," Emily said with a smile motioning for her cross-dressed visitor to enter her room. "You look so good," she continued. "I can't wait till Janna sees you."

Scanning the room, Mark realized that Emily's roommate wasn't there.

"Janna has a late class," Emily offered gleefully as she gathered her purse and keys. "She'll meet us there."

"There?" Mark asked nervously. "Are we going somewhere?"

"Of course," Emily said lifting his skirt for a peek underneath. "We're going to the movies."

"What?" Mark asked while trying unsuccessfully to step away from Emily's advance. "The movies? Like this?"

"Why not?" Grinning mischievously, Emily let his skirt fall back to his thighs and rested her hand on his chest. "We didn't get you all dressed up for nothing."

"Please," Mark begged holding the sides of his skirt against his thighs. "Please don't make me go out in public. Not like this."

"So sorry," Emily said collecting her phone and purse. "We already made plans. Besides, it's Monday. The theater will practically be empty. No one goes to the movies on Monday night."

The number of theater patrons was hardly Mark's only concern. Just to get to the movies, he would need to walk down to and through the dormitory lobby then out through the parking lot; that was only for starters.

Emily grabbed his hand and walked him out of her room into the sixth-floor hallway. "Come on, Mark," Emily said to her seemingly dejected date. "Just own it. Act like you chose that outfit, and you don't give a shit what anyone else thinks. Don't give anyone that kind of power over you."

As ironic as her advice was, Emily had a great point. Mark's embarrassed reactions would only feed someone making fun of him. Even so, masking his utter humiliation would be tough. This was the last thing Mark would wear in public. Even if he did somehow decide to wear such a skirt, he would certainly add underwear to the ensemble.

Emily escorted him past a couple girls hanging out in the hallway. Surprisingly, the girls didn't pay much attention to his attire. Mark was hopeful their lack of response was indicative of how the rest of his night would play out.

Mark and Emily entered an empty elevator but weren't lucky enough for a private ride to the first floor; the elevator made stops on the fourth and second stories and was completely full before arriving in the lobby. While none of the new occupants confronted him directly, he made out quite a bit of whispering and giggling. Mark kept his eyes on the illuminated floor indicator above the elevator door as he counted the seconds until he could exit the full container.

As Emily escorted him into the dormitory lobby, it felt like everyone was staring at him. He even noticed a couple of cell phones capturing his catwalk through the congregation. There was nothing he could do for privacy; he had to tough it out. Like Emily said, he had to own it.

Immediately upon stepping outside the dormitory, Mark felt a rush of cold air blowing under his plaid skirt. As refreshing as the breeze felt against his sweaty skin, it only served to remind him of his vulnerable state. Mark also worried that a gust of wind could expose his privates to everyone. He thought about how he used to love walking behind a skirt-clad girl on a windy day; the juxtaposition would have been amusing if not so surreal.

Finally, Mark and Emily made it to her little silver car where Emily unlocked and opened the passenger door for him. Once safely inside, he adjusted his skirt between his legs and the seat hoping to provide himself with the most possible coverage.

"See," Emily said once in the driver's seat next to him. "That wasn't so bad. Was it?" She took a few second to check the mirrors then adjust the fan and radio for their trip. After a quick wink at her passenger, Emily threw her car into gear and headed toward the movie theater. "We're going to have so much fun. I can't wait."

Emily tried to make casual conversation as they took the short drive to the theater; she asked Mark about his major, his family, and his taste in music. Mark thought it odd that Emily was so nonchalant about his situation; she was treating their adventure like just another night out with friends rather than an opportunity to punish and humiliate him.

"There she is," Emily said pointing out her roommate. Janna was saving a place in the ticket line outside the theater.

Mark didn't respond; he was instead preoccupied with the gathering of people about to see him in his short skirt and knee socks. Thankfully, aside from Janna and Emily, Mark didn't see anyone he recognized. That was something.

Mark sat in the car as Emily stepped out and walked around to his door; she was amused by how nervous her date was about exiting the vehicle. "Come on," Emily said opening his door. "Might as well get this over with."

Mark did his best to hold the skirt in place as he stepped out of the car. He never realized how much work a typically simple task would become while wearing a dress. Judging by Emily's giggle, Mark's attempt to keep his skirt in place had failed.

Mark tried to keep his arms crossed in front of his midsection as he walked up to the line. Once again, his erection was tenting the front of his skirt. He could feel the cold air rushing between his bare legs. As much as he would never admit it, he was aroused by his subjugation, by being forced to wear his skirt in public.

"Don't you look cute," Janna said as he and Emily joined the line. Emily's bulky roommate gave him a big hug making a point to grab his ass with both hands, a show of affection that did not go unnoticed by the rest of the movie queue. "I saved us a place in line."

"Thanks, babe," Emily said to her roommate as she grabbed Mark's hand and joined the group.

Looking up and down the ticket line, Mark realized he was the primary, and likely the exclusive, subject of conversation. He noticed a group of sorority girls taking selfies in front of him. Toward the front of the line, a mother, despite her son's protest, pulled him out of line and back to their car. Strangely enough, Mark was offended by the mother's intolerance. It wasn't as though he was naked or doing something untoward; he was just waiting quietly for his ticket.

The lady in the ticket booth shot Mark an evil look as Emily ordered three tickets to some romantic comedy he had never heard of; after processing Emily's credit card, the attendant reluctantly offered the trio entrance.

"Get us some popcorn and drinks," Emily said to Mark as she handed him a small wad of cash. The blonde grabbed Janna's arm and turned away from him. "We'll go save us some seats."

Watching Emily and Janna head to the theater left Mark feeling even more vulnerable than before. Standing in the snack line by himself wearing the skirt and the midriff-baring blouse was nothing short of excruciating. He tried to take Emily's advice and act as though it was his choice to dress like this, but he simply wasn't that confident.

"Can I help you...sir?" the girl at the snack bar asked when it was finally his turn.

Mark assumed the girl was merely trying to be friendly rather than making fun of him. He ordered a large tub of popcorn and two drinks, one each for Janna and Emily. He wanted to avoid a mid-movie bathroom break. Besides, a third drink would almost certainly require two trips to carry everything. That wasn't going to happen.

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers
1...45678...10