The Nerd Conquest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

Mark shrugged. "Sure. Whatever." He really wanted to tell Brooke to kiss off, but the young blonde was, for some unknown reason, acting as an agent for Lucy and Janice. Why they needed Brooke to speak for them was lost on him.

He took his time at the drink bar. There was nothing to be gained by spending more time with Brooke. Every second invested in beverage preparation would be one less second he would need to spend with the young blonde. Besides, there was a chance Lucy would enter the cafeteria as he was getting the drinks and this would create an opportunity for Mark to speak with Lucy in private.

Mark couldn't remember the last time he was this anxious. His hands shook wildly as he filled the glasses with ice and beverage; he then lost at least a third of the glass' content as he made his way across the dining hall to Brooke's chosen table.

"I got you iced tea," Mark said joining Brooke at a round table toward the far end of the cafeteria. "I hope that's OK."

"Whatever," Brooke said accepting the glass. "Take a load off." The blonde pulled out the chair directly beside her seat and patted the backrest.

Hoping to limit further discussion, Mark sat down next to the blonde freshman. He thought it odd that she had him sit directly beside her. If Mark had been watching another couple in a similar position, he would assume they were in a romantic relationship. In this case, he would be wrong.

Brooke spent the next few minutes trying to engage Mark in small talk, something he wasn't great at even when willingly participating. Begrudgingly, Mark answered questions about how he was a computer science major and how he didn't have any blood siblings but grew up with his step-sister. Mark claimed that he wasn't sure what he wanted to do after graduation; this was a lie. More than trying to deceive Brooke, he wanted to avoid any lengthy topics of conversation.

As Mark usually made a habit of doing in the dining hall, he tried passing the time watching the other tables. He paid extra attention to a couple just a few tables down from his and Brooke's. They were eating their food quietly avoiding any and all eye contact with each other. Over the past few weeks, Mark had watched this couple fight then make up before getting into yet another argument. The two were engaging in a repeated cycle of conflict and resolution.

The couple would eventually break up for good even if they didn't know it yet. They would eventually have to accept that being alone for a while might be better than sticking with a dysfunctional relationship. Mark generally tried to avoid taking sides in such disagreements, but on this occasion, he empathized with the guy. The morning prior, Mark had seen the girl fraternizing with another boy. At the time, he hadn't been sure if she was actually cheating on her boyfriend or if the other guy was just a friend. Based on their current behavior, Mark assumed the former. He couldn't understand why the girl just didn't break it off with her boyfriend if she really wanted to be with someone else.

"There you two are," Janice said suddenly appearing out of nowhere. "I was starting to think you had run off together." Janice sat down directly across from Mark with the look of someone who just won the lottery. "Have you talked to Lucy yet?" Janice asked him.

"No," Mark responded keeping his eyes on the table. "I haven't seen her since yesterday morning."

Janice shook her head and smiled. "Well, you sure saw a lot her then. Didn't you?"

Mark didn't respond.

After listening to a few minutes of meaningless chatter, Mark saw Lucy making her way into the cafeteria. He thought about trying to join her in the dinner line but figured such a maneuver would appear too presumptuous. The other girls didn't notice Lucy until the redhead joined them at the table.

"Hello everyone," Lucy said sitting down with the group. She positioned herself between Janice and Brooke. The group formed a "C" around the table with two empty chairs between Mark and Janice. "Hi, Mark," Lucy added in deference to her ex-boyfriend's quiet demeanor.

Mark looked up from the table at his ex-girlfriend; he shifted nervously in his chair. "Hi, Lucy."

Lucy smiled uneasily back at him. The redhead was clearly upset with him despite her best efforts to remain cordial.

"Lucy," Mark added still looking down at the table. "I'm so sorry about yesterday. I really am. It's just that..."

"Stop it, Mark," Lucy responded. She scowled across the table. "I know you're sorry. Believe me; I know."

Mark forced himself to look up at the three girls. "I really am sorry, Lucy. You got to trust me. I really am."

Lucy held her hand in the air deflecting Mark's repeated apology. "I said stop it. We'll talk about this after we eat. Not a word until then. I can't even stand to hear your voice right now."

Janice rested her hand on Lucy's forearm. "I hate that this happened to you."

"Thanks, Janice," Lucy replied laying her hand on top of Janice's. "I'm just so glad you were there to..."

"I know," Janice interrupted. "I'll always be there for you."

Between Lucy's anger and Janice's bullshit, Mart felt like he was about to throw up.

"Well," Brooke jumped in breaking the tension. "Let's eat. Shall we."

"Yeah," Lucy agreed. "Let's eat."

Mark couldn't force himself to swallow more than a few bites of his chicken. Instead, he spent the next thirty minutes moving food around his plate and listening to Janice complain to Lucy about her teachers and the other girls in their dorm.

Like Mark, Brooke didn't join in the conversation. She remained an odd fit in the group. Janice and Lucy weren't engaging Brooke like they would a close friend or even a peer. How then, was Brooke in the middle of this whole ordeal? It didn't make sense.

Consuming her last few bites of food, Lucy's demeanor grew even more severe. She grabbed Janice's hand in a show of solidarity then gave her former boyfriend an evil glare. "You ready to talk?"

"Right now?" Mark asked looking back and forth between Brooke and Janice. His hope was that Lucy would discuss this with him in private.

"Don't worry about them," Lucy insisted. "You weren't worried about who else was around yesterday morning. Were you?"

Mark rubbed his hands through his dirty blond hair. "Lucy, about that. I swear I was just..."

"No," Lucy snapped yet again holding her palm in the air. "It's my turn to talk now."

Mark started to respond but managed to choke his words back.

"You going to let me talk?" Lucy asked setting her hand back on the table.

"Shut it," Janice added unnecessarily. "Just shut it."

Mark nodded his head.

Lucy proceeded to methodically lay out her terms for Mark. "If you do as we ask, your secret will be safe with us," Lucy promised. "You'll finish school and graduate. It will be like nothing happened."

Mark looked relieved at Lucy's promise; when she vowed to keep the videos private, he believed her. Still, he knew meeting Lucy's terms wouldn't be easy.

"There were three other girls in the showers yesterday morning," Lucy continued. "As I see it, you owe them an apology too."

Mark's face lit up. "And I am sorry," he said. "I do owe all of you an apology. I can do that."

Lucy scowled. "Are you going to let me finish?"

"Sorry," Mark replied lifting both hands off the table in surrender. "Not another word. I promise."

"I would hope not," Lucy continued. She explained that after eating dinner they would go back to the study room where Janice had caught Mark masturbating the day before. "Once we're all ready," Lucy continued. "You're going to take off your clothes."

Mark thought about objecting, but he had already expected Lucy to make him strip naked at some point. The punishment, after all, had to fit the crime, and Mark couldn't see Lucy going any easier on him than Janice had that morning. Needless to say, the odds of him staying dressed were slim to none.

"I'm liking this already," Janice interjected. "Not that he has much for us to look at."

Lucy flashed her roommate a smile before continuing with her demands. "After getting undressed, you'll go find Emily, Alison, and Monica. You're going to offer each of them a night of service."

"A night of service?" Mark asked.

"Are you kidding me?" Lucy snapped at Mark's question. "Let me finish or I'll have you strip naked right here. Do you understand?"

Mark nodded quietly.

"As I was saying," Lucy continued. "You're going to offer each of them a night of service," Lucy explained that each of the girls would sign up for an evening the next week. They would have Mark from seven o'clock until midnight and could do with him as they saw fit. The only restrictions were that they couldn't force him into anything that would get him arrested, injured, or kicked out of school.

As part of his entertainment duty, Mark would report to the study room fifteen minutes before each shift was to begin. If that evening's host had any requested preparations for Mark, he would ready himself as specified. Mark would report to his host by seven sharp.

If Mark resisted his hosts in any way, it would be Lucy's option to require another night of service or to publish the damning videos.

Stunned by Lucy's demands, Mark stared blankly at his ex-girlfriend. Mark expected Lucy's punishment to be severe, but this was more than he ever could have imagined. He would not only have to strip for Lucy, Janice, and Brooke; he would also have to seek out and submit himself to the other three girls. He was in for the longest week of his life.

"Are we clear?" Lucy finished.

"Yeah," Mark affirmed.

"Yeah, what?"

"We're clear," Mark repeated. "We're clear. I'll do it. Okay."

"But what about you," Janice said to Lucy. "Shouldn't he have to do something for you too? You were the one he was spying on."

Lucy pulled her hand away from Janice's. "I've thought this through, believe me. You said it was my decision, didn't you?"

Janice grabbed Lucy's retreating hand and covered it gently over the table. "Yes. This is your decision. If Mark respects that, I can respect it too."

Lucy looked at Mark. "Once you've made your peace with the other girls, I'll consider us square. That doesn't mean I'll forgive you. It just means I won't report you or share that video. Once this is all over, I never want to talk to you again."

Mark looked down at the table ashamed by how his behavior impacted his ex-girlfriend.

"That's more like it," Lucy said as she started to get up. "Why don't you clean up the table? We'll see you back at the dorm."

Mark nodded and watched as the trio of girls left the dining room. He couldn't get his brain to process what just happened, let alone what Lucy expected him to do back on the sixth floor. As nervous as he was about his forthcoming strip show, he still felt bad about hurting Lucy. Thinking back to the previous morning in the study room, he never even considered how his spying could wound Lucy so deeply.

Then there was her last request. After this was over, Lucy never wanted to speak to Mark again. Any hope, even the faintest of chances, Mark had of rebuilding his relationship with Lucy was over. If he believed anything Lucy told him, he understood that she wanted him out of her life for good.

Mark sat at the round table staring into space for quite some time. He wasn't stalling even though he had good reason to do so. He just couldn't process everything. For someone who enjoyed watching other people's drama, Mark found himself in a situation he could never even imagine, not for himself or for anyone else.

"Hello," Mark heard faintly. "Hello. Are you there," the voice continued.

"Oh," Mark responded snapping out of his funk. He noticed a girl trying to claim his table. "Sorry."

"You sitting here?" the girl continued.

"We're done," Mark responded frantically piling empty plates and silverware onto a plastic tray. "You can sit here."

After clearing the tables and placing his tray on the conveyor belt, Mark began the seemingly long walk back to the dormitory. Less than two blocks away, the trip didn't provide much time for him to consider how he would approach the rest of his evening. Ultimately, it didn't really matter what Mark wanted anyway. This was Lucy's show.

As he stepped into the dormitory lobby, it felt like everyone was staring at him, like they knew what he had done and was now expected to do. Even fully clothed, Mark felt exposed and vulnerable. With each girl he passed, he wondered if she lived on the sixth floor if she were one of the three he would approach later.

The elevator that always seemed to be broken was open for business. It was as if the universe was clearing a path for Mark's undoing; the voyeur was about to become the star of his own show. Unfortunately, this was not a show Mark wanted anything to do with.

Following the long elevator ride, Mark stepped into the sixth-floor foyer. The door to Lucy's hallway was closed refusing him a chance to take in the scene awaiting him. Instead, he stepped nervously into the empty study room. Not sure where the girls were, he was grateful for one last moment alone before going through with Lucy's plans.

Waiting for him on one of the tables, Mark found an old-school brown clipboard with a carefully prepared signup sheet and pen. The sheet included each of the three girls Lucy had said was in the shower the previous morning. Of course, Mark had not seen the other girls showering when he peeped on Lucy. They were about to see plenty of him, though, since he would have to strip naked before visiting their rooms.

"I see you found the signup list," Lucy said entering the study room with Janice and Brooke. Mark's ex-girlfriend made no attempt to hide her excitement at Mark's impending punishment. "I'll bet you're anxious to get started."

Chapter Five

Lucy and Janice took their seats by the doorway as Mark prepared for his punishment, he found himself cornered between three walls and his audience. After closing the study room door, Brooke circled around behind Mark instead of sitting with Janice and Lucy. With everyone in place, Janice purposefully lifted her cell phone and began recording video.

"Well," Lucy said confidently. "You know what to do."

Thanks to Lucy's meticulous instructions, Mark did know precisely what was expected of him. To start with, he was to strip naked right there in front of Lucy and her friends. From there, he was going to seek out the other girls from the shower, his other supposed victims from the morning prior.

After closing his eyes for a few seconds, Mark slowly removed his shoes. He rolled his socks in a wad then carefully inserted them into one of his empty shoes. He then carefully set his footwear on the table next to the signup list.

"Come on now," Janice said. "It's nothing we haven't seen before. Move it along."

Janice was correct. In fact, the three girls present were the only girls to see Mark naked since he was a toddler. Lucy, Mark's singular sexual conquest, saw him naked several times while they were dating. Janice and Brooke saw Mark naked for the first time that morning. Mark realized the list of people he had exposed himself to was about to grow exponentially.

Mark gasped for air as he slid his shirt up over his torso and free of his head. As humiliating as this experience was, it was also strangely exciting for him, a state of being that was hardly lost on his audience. As he did with his shoes, Mark carefully placed his shirt on the table.

Mark's fingers clenched involuntarily as he fought to unbuckle his belt and force his pants down his legs. It was as if, through some automatic self-defense mechanism, his body was rebelling against Lucy's demands. Once his pants hit the ground, Mark immediately took a second to adjust his dick beneath his underwear. He couldn't bear looking at the girls even though he felt their eyes drinking in his humiliation.

Standing there in his green briefs, Mark carefully folded his pants and placed them on top of his shirt and shoes. Mark forced himself to breathe in then out as he thought about what was next; the lump in his throat prevented him from swallowing. His penance was about to begin in earnest. From this point until his punishment was over, he was not his own man. He was Lucy's property, a sexual toy to embarrass and play with as she and the other girls saw fit.

"Lucy," Mark begged fully comprehending the futility of his plea. "Can we just...?"

"Mark," Lucy snapped extending her palm toward her subject. "NO."

Mark dropped his head even lower than before. He reached behind his back and slid his clenched thumbs into the elastic waistband just over his butt crack. He circled his thumbs around his waist; he slowly and deliberately pushed his underwear down his hips. Just as his dick was about to pop free of the material, however, Mark paused. He lost his nerve.

"Hurry up, Mark," Lucy demanded calmly. "Quit stalling."

Mark stood there stunned. He wanted to move, to say anything at all; he couldn't.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be," Lucy warned.

"You can do this," Brooke added in an encouraging tone as she circled around Mark presumably for a better vantage point.

With a quick burst, he pushed the underwear to his knees and released them to the cold tile floor. Completely exposed to the group, Mark stood frozen, unsure what to do next. He couldn't even force his hands over his attentive penis.

Giggling, Janice leaned into Lucy's ear and whispered what Mark could only assume was some insult about his body. He was glad Janice had the courtesy to keep her snarky remarks private.

Eventually, Mark caught his bearings. He covered himself with one while hand while reaching the other down slowly to pick up his underwear, he folded the briefs as best he could then tucked them into his empty shoe.

"Come over here," Lucy commanded. "We want a better look."

Cupping his hard dick and avoiding any eye contact, Mark stepped toward the three girls.

"Hands down," Lucy insisted. "Don't do that again."

Mark dropped his hands to his sides and stood trembling before Lucy, Brooke, and Janice. While he refused eye contact, none of the girls made any attempt to avert their gaze. Worse, Janice was capturing this, yet another of his most humiliating moments, on video. Mark was falling deeper into the girls' control with every second, every picture, and every video frame and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.

Mark's penis felt larger and harder than even in the shower that morning. He worried that he was going to ejaculate right there in front of the girls. Despite everything, he couldn't rationalize the uncomfortable balance between arousal and humiliation. He wanted desperately to cover himself; at the same time, he enjoyed the girls staring at his naked body. Time eluded him; he felt like he was in a trance or a dream.

"Go ahead and grab your signup list," Lucy demanded coldly. "Don't keep everyone waiting."

Mark stepped back turning toward the clipboard; he was thankful for even a few seconds out of direct sight. He lifted the carefully prepared list and turned back toward the door. For a moment, Mark positioned the clipboard between his throbbing manhood and the girls' view; Lucy's immediate and unmistakable stare, however, reiterated that such modesty was wholly unacceptable.

"So get to it," Lucy said leaning back in her chair and lifting her right hand toward the study room door. "You're not done until all three girls are signed up."

Mark caught Brooke's reaction out of the corner of his eye; she was staring intently at his embarrassment and fighting off a giggle of her own. She was actually amused by all this! So much for trying to help him.

Mark knew what he had to do next. He was expected to traipse into the hallway completely naked and knock on the three girls' doors. He would have to explain himself to each of the girls before signing them up for a night of service. Mark didn't know how much Lucy told the girls about her plan. Did they know he had been spying on Lucy while they were in the shower? If not, how would they react to such a revelation

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers