The Nerd Conquest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

Emily returned to Mark and again knelt in front of him. She took a couple of wet wipes and slowly cleaned his now soft and drippy penis. Once Mark's dick was clean, Emily took another wipe and wiped a smear of overflow cum from her cheek and neck.

Mark looked down at Emily again. He still couldn't get any words out; he could barely breathe.

Emily stood back up and grabbed a robe from her bed; she wrapped the furry white cotton around her naked body. She stepped past Mark and reached for her door motioning for him to leave. "Thanks for everything," she said casually. "Your clothes are in the study room."

Mark wasn't sure exactly what to expect after fellatio, but it wasn't this. Emily was actually kicking him out of her room. Who was he to complain, though? He did as Emily requested; he stepped past his host for the evening with a grateful smile. "Uhm, thanks."

"No," Emily said. "Thank you." She smacked Mark on the ass and closed her door behind him.

Mark stood in the hallway still catching his bearings.

"Did you forget something?" a girl just outside the room next to Emily's asked with a giggle.

The girl's voice jolted Mark; he realized that he was once again standing in the hallway completely naked. "Oh, sorry." He covered his penis with both hands and ran away from the girl toward the study room.

Mark was thankful to see his neatly folded clothes sitting in the study room waiting for him. He quickly dressed then plopped into his familiar chair. He needed a minute to process his long night.

Mark had two more evenings of servitude left. After a day off, he would spend the night with Monica, his former high school classmate. He would round out his week on Friday doing whatever Alison, the bitchy girl who spanked him in the hallway, had lined up for him. He figured Monica and Alison wouldn't be as giving as Emily just was.

If Lucy were true to her word, most importantly, Mark would be a free man by midnight on Friday. One down, and two to go.

###

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers
1...5678910