The Nerd Conquest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark made his way back to the theater. Since their movie had been released several weeks earlier, his auditorium was in the back of the complex. In addition to Mark and the girls, there were around fifteen other people in attendance. Emily and Janna were waiting for him in the second-to-last row on the left side of the auditorium. The closest other moviegoers were a group of college-age girls three rows forward.

"There you are," Emily said to Mark. She patted the seat between Janna and herself. "Take a load off."

Mark stepped into the row and paused at Emily's legs which were draped across the aisle and resting on the seat in front of her. Instead of moving her legs for Mark, Emily flashed an evil grin and again patted Mark's empty seat. Emily expected him to step over her calves while trying not to spill the drinks and popcorn all over the place.

Mark stepped his first foot carefully over Emily's knees as she stared him down. Neither said a thing as he stood awkwardly with Emily's calves jammed between his thighs. Emily slid her leg up Mark's skirt almost exposing his bare dick. Mark paused a second to secure his grip on the drink tray; the light popcorn on one side and heavier drinks on the other presented a challenge in itself.

As he took his final step over Emily's knees, the blonde reached up the back of his skirt and grabbed his ass. Unprepared for the grope, Mark stumbled forward almost spilling the drinks on Janna's lap. Emily laughed at how jumpy her date was. "Careful, babe. You almost made a mess there."

Without a response, Mark took his seat. By the frown on his face, the senior computer science major was transitioning from embarrassed to flat-out pissed.

"Calm down, Mark," Emily chided. "We're just having a little fun."

"Someone can't take a joke," Janna added grabbing her drink and a handful of popcorn. "Can he?"

"You didn't get anything for yourself?" Emily asked. She took her own drink and placed it on the armrest opposite him.

"No," Mark answered holding the popcorn bucket firmly on his lap. "I'm not thirsty."

"Spoilsport," Emily joked poking her straw through her drink's plastic lid. "Don't get dehydrated. We have a long night ahead of us?"

"A long night?" Mark asked. His seat creaked as he shifted anxiously.

"Yep," Emily said. "Don't worry about that right now. The movie's about to begin."

Mark was, in fact, anxious. He had already accepted that his night was going to consist of going to the movies in the ridiculous skirt. Did the girls have something else in mind? Wasn't this bad enough already? What was planned for after the show?

Emily and Janna talked back and forth across him as they waited for the show to begin. Mark wanted to press the girls for more information about their plans, but, in a way, he wondered if he would be better off not knowing.

Mark breathed a sigh of relief as the auditorium lights dimmed and the curtain opened. The darkness felt almost reassuring. Despite what the girls had lined up after the movie, he had ninety minutes of privacy ahead of him, nearly two hours where nobody was staring and pointing at his ridiculous outfit. At least that's what he hoped.

As the previews began, Emily took the popcorn on Mark's lap and handed the bucket to Janna. Keeping her torso turned toward him, the blonde rested her hand on his leg just below his skirt; she leaned into his ear whispering provocatively. "Are you ready for some fun?"

"Fun?" Mark queried in a panic. "What do you mean?"

"We're gonna have some fun during the movie," Emily continued. She slid her hand up Mark's leg and under his skirt grazing the tip of his penis.

Mark's dick shot up into another erection as if spring activated. "I don't know," he responded. "What do you mean?"

"As soon as the previews are over," Emily answered. "We need you to slip out of your skirt."

"You what?" Mark whispered with enough volume for the girls in front of them to turn around. "I can't do that," he continued in a softer tone. "Not here."

"Sorry," Emily responded. "You said you would do as we ask. Besides, it'll be dark. We'll give you the skirt back before the movie ends. Don't worry. We won't let you get in trouble."

"I can't," Mark said. "I just can't."

"Sure you can," Emily added reaching further up Mark's skirt and grabbing his penis. "You'd be surprised what you can do when you put your mind to it."

Janna leaned into his other ear and put her hand on his right knee. "You have to," she whispered. "Otherwise, we'll tell Janice. You don't want that. Do you?"

"I don't know," Mark said. "Someone'll see. Can't we wait until after the movie when it's more private?"

"No one's gonna see," Emily promised squeezing his rod firmly. "Besides, it's like Janna said, you don't really have much choice. Do you?"

"Fine," Mark relented. He slid his butt back in his chair and leaned forward enough to push Emily's hand from his dick. "Whatever," he continued. "When the movie starts."

Mark was scared about getting caught, and he was indeed humiliated by just about everything that had happened to this point. Even so, he was quite aroused by the situation. Could he actually go through with this? What else did the girls have in store for him?

Usually, Mark loved watching movie previews; these were different, however. Each coming attraction was like watching sand sift through an hourglass. As each feature ended, he wondered if there would be another. It was just a matter of time before the movie would start, and he would have to take off his skirt.

Mark thought about what a slippery slope his penalty had become. If you had asked him a week earlier if he would consider sneaking naked into the girl's shower, wearing a skirt in public, or sitting through a movie without any pants, he would have laughed you out of the room.

That was a week ago, though. Now Mark was all in; he passed the point of no return. Tonight, his fate was in Emily's hands. Mark fully understood that once he took off that skirt, Emily could do whatever she wanted with him. She could strand him there half-naked; she could even call the police herself.

Mark's throat felt dry; it was almost painful to breathe. He looked down at the tent in his skirt just below the slight bulge of skin around his waist. He was going to miss that damned dress.

As the preview for some other romantic comedy ended, Mark knew the movie was about to begin. It was as if he had some psychic connection to the preview reel. Looking around the theater, there were still a few people trickling into their seats. Mark had always hated people who showed up late for movies. What was normally an annoyance, however, could become a bigger problem for him. What if someone tried to sit near him after he took off the skirt?

As the production company credits rolled, Mark's heart sunk.

"That's the movie," Emily whispered.

"Please, Emily," Mark begged again. He knew his pleas were likely for naught, but he had to try. "I promise that I'll do anything you want afterward. Please."

"Sorry, Mark. It's time to lose the skirt."

Fighting for every breath, Mark reached around his back and unzipped the plaid skirt. He struggled momentarily with the zipper.

Janna giggled at his effort. "Having trouble with that?"

"He should try a bra," Emily added. "We know how guys hate taking those off."

Mark grabbed the bottom edges of his skirt while remaining firmly seated. He gave the ends a soft pull and felt the coarse fabric scrape between his ass and the smooth theater seat. Mark jerked the skirt down to his knees. The tip of his dick held ground under the waistband like a catapult preparing to fire.

Mark pushed the skirt to the floor as his dick sprung free; it was exciting, humiliating, and even painful at the same time. Mark cupped his hands over his exposed genitals. His fingers could feel his dick throbbing violently. "Please don't cum right now," Mark thought to himself. "Not here. Not like this."

As soon as the skirt fell to the floor, Emily reached down and grabbed the garment; she set the dress in the open seat to her left. "You'll get it back when the movie's over," she whispered to him.

Mark didn't reply opting instead to sit quietly holding both hands over his bare dick. He had no idea what else to expect; he looked anxiously around the auditorium making sure no one was watching him or calling security.

Emily and Janna turned their attention to the movie. They acted as though it was a regular showing of some lame movie they wouldn't remember seeing a year from now.

As time passed, he accepted the idea that no one had seen him take off the skirt. Even the group of girls just a few rows in front of him didn't know he was naked from the waist down. All he had to do now was ride out the rest of the show. He would be so grateful to get that humiliating skirt back after the movie; he would be more than happy to walk back to the car in his school-girl outfit.

About fifteen minutes into the feature, Emily looked across him at Janna. As Janna made eye contact, Emily nodded. He knew they had something else planned.

Emily turned her head back to the movie screen as did Janna. The anticipation of what the girls had in store scared the shit out of him even more than it thrilled him. Eventually, with her eyes still fixed on the movie screen, Emily reached her hand down and grabbed Mark's left wrist. She gently moved his arm free of his penis and rested it on the armrest between them. Janna followed suit with his right arm leaving his rock-hard dick completely exposed in the air-conditioned theater air.

Mark tried to lean forward over his penis; he could feel his dick head rubbing against the bottom of his white blouse, but the positioning offered little privacy. Could he really be expected to sit through the movie with his cock waving around like this?

Emily let go of his wrist and starting digging through her purse. Mark knew better than to move his limb from the armrest. Emily reached over him to hand Janna something. Perhaps more focused on Emily's right breast rubbing against his forearm, Mark couldn't make out what was being passed between the girls.

Emily's and Janna's next movements had as much precision and unison as a well-choreographed dance routine. The girls casually but quickly wrapped thin plastic zip ties around his wrists and his seat. Before realizing what was happening, the plastic bonds locked his arms firmly against the padded armrests; he couldn't move his forearms at all.

Mark wanted to protest; this was simply too much. If someone walked by, there would be nothing he could do to cover himself. How could he ever possibly explain this? Being tied to his chair pushed him to his limit. Even so, Mark was out of options. Was he going to yell out, call for security?

Mark turned to Emily and stared at her like a helpless puppy. He wanted to ask her intentions or even beg for mercy, but he couldn't get the words out his mouth. Besides, Emily was again fixated on the movie. He looked over to his right where Janna was also paying him no mind. Again, the girls were acting like nothing happened, like they hadn't tied his hands to the goddamned armrests.

After a few minutes, Janna leaned toward Emily. Her forearm brushed against Mark's dick as she reached over his body and rested her hand on his left arm. When Emily saw her friend leaning in, the curly-haired blond draped her body over him from the opposite direction.

"I'm getting a refill," Janna said to Emily as he squirmed between them. "Want anything?"

"I'm all right," Emily whispered back looking down Janna's elbow dangling over Mark's groin. She glanced at him with a smile and raised a brow.

Apparently trying to make as much noise as possible, Janna stepped over Mark toward the isle. "Excuse, me," she said boldly. Heads around the theater looked back in judgment identifying Janna as the source of the commotion.

Mark kept his head down as Janna stumbled out of their row and down the stairs away from their seats. Thankfully, the unwanted attention moved down the walkway with her.

After another smile and a wink, Emily refocused her attention to the large screen and the movie's predictable and overused plotline. Sure enough, the guy was going to leave the girl only to realize that the girl was the very person he wanted all along. Mark would have been annoyed even if he wasn't strapped to a movie seat with his dick flapping in the wind.

As time passed, Mark almost managed to forget his exposed and vulnerable state. Having Janna gone somehow made his penalty a little easier to bear. Mark was hardly hot for Emily. She just acted like she had seen a dick before, like it was no big deal. For Emily, Mark's punishment was a game; for Janna, it was more like a joke.

After about ten minutes, Mark started to wonder where Janna was, not that he was in any hurry to have her return. He feared that her absence would become part of some larger scheme. Mark told himself that he had to stop worrying about what might be next. As cliché as it was, he had to take the rest of the night one step at a time.

Emily also appeared to be fretting Janna's time away. She kept scanning the theater looking for her roommate. Mark was sure something was up, and he knew it wouldn't be good.

Emily locked eyes at Mark for a second as though she wanted to tell him something. Mark crooked his neck hoping Emily would, in fact, offer insight, any information at all. Emily didn't respond to his hopeful glare; she just stood up quietly and headed down the stairs. Mark watched as Emily's shadow made its way around the corner and out of the theater. He had been left alone strapped to his chair without any pants on. What the fuck was going on? Were the girls even coming back?

His heart racing, Mark tried unsuccessfully to break his hands free from the plastic ties. The more he struggled to escape, the more the bonds cut into his wrists. Two seats down, he could see his skirt exactly where Emily left it. Mark slouched down in his chair as far as he could and stretched his leg toward the skirt. It was no use. He couldn't get the correct angle to even make contact with the garment.

Forcing himself to breathe, Mark looked around the theater. It didn't appear that anyone else knew of his vulnerable state. Mark thought about trying to summon the girls a few rows forward. Even if he did get their attention without alerting the rest of the theater, however, Mark had little faith they would help him without making a scene.

Mark had one option, to sit quietly and wait, or rather hope, for Emily's return.

Mark's penis felt like it was about to explode off his body. Warm fluids pressed from the inside out as if they were going to blow free at any moment. He could feel particular veins pumping blood up and down his dick. Even in the crowded theater, all Mark could think about was finishing himself off; he desperately wanted to ejaculate.

Mark took deep breaths and tried focusing on the movie. He figured the low-budget motion picture had to be at least half over. "Breathe," Mark whispered to himself. "Come on, Mark. Just breathe." It took a few minutes, but he was able to salve his nerves. Slowly, his unit fell from attention and disconnected from his brain. Unfortunately for Mark, his calm was short-lived.

A group of girls walked into the dark auditorium. Since he had been keeping track of everyone entering and leaving the theater, Mark knew the group was new to the audience. While it would be commonplace for people to wonder in a few minutes late, this group had to be almost an hour into the show.

Mark watched as the group stepped quietly but intently toward his seat. With each step, Mark grew more certain the girls were headed in his direction. What was he going to do?

Mark tried to lean over his growing penis as the girls stepped into the row immediately in front of his. He again tried to position the base of his white blouse over his lap for as much cover as possible. Mark realized the already high-cut top wasn't going to provide him any modesty at all, and the plastic ties didn't afford him enough space to cross his legs. If one of the girls even turned back toward him, she would see Mark exposed in all his glory.

Mark tried to remain calm as the girls shuttled into their seats. Several of the girls looked directly at him, even making eye contact. None of them reacted to his exposed state, however. They just took their seats and attended to the movie. Even though he could only see their shadows, he knew they saw him. The video light, after all, was reflecting right off of his white shirt and pale legs. There was no way they failed to notice his situation. The only reason they wouldn't say anything was that they were expecting to find him there. The girls were part of Emily's plan.

After a few more minutes, Mark saw three new girls walking up the aisle toward him. Since the seats in front of him were now full, he worried they might join his row.

The second group of girls sat in the seats directly behind Mark. Once again, the girls made no mention of the half-naked guy tied to his seat with his dick waving in the air.

Mark tried to ignore the girls surrounding him and to instead focus on the movie screen. He could feel his heart pounding against his chest. It was like the old slapping game where you hold your palms on top of your opponent's hands and wait for the other person to strike. Unlike that game, however, Mark's hands were tied to his seat.

After a couple tortuous minutes, Mark felt one of the girls behind him lean forward as if she was going to whisper something. He tried to turn back and acknowledge her, but the girl grabbed his head with both hands and pointed it at the glowing screen. There was no question that the girls had plans for him; he just had to sit quietly and take whatever they were going to dish out.

Just as the girl from behind him let go of his head, Mark felt cool smooth material, probably a scarf, wrap around his face. His eyes were covered; he could see the blurred light from the movie screen and shadowy figures through the material, but nothing was clear. Mark jerked his hands momentarily as if he was going to remove the blinder; his failed attempt reminded him of the plastic ties around his wrists.

Once the scarf was in place and tied securely behind his head, Mark saw a couple shadows breaking up the movie light. Two of the girls in front of him were moving back to his row. One of the shadowy figures stepped over Mark and sat to his right, where Janna had been sitting. The other girl sat to his left, in Emily's chair. Mark didn't say a word.

Without any explanation, the girl to his right started unbuttoning his shirt. Mark tried to turn out of the girl's reach, but there was no way to resist. She didn't remove his blouse entirely; she just left it unbuttoned and open as she started rubbing on his stomach and chest. Strangely enough for a guy with his dick already unveiled, he felt even more exposed.

The girl continued rubbing Mark's chest and occasionally moving down his stomach. Each time her hand started down his abdomen, he hoped it would continue to his throbbing manhood. Not sure if intentional or not, he began thrusting his exposed dick upward toward the girl's soft digits. As evidenced by his thrusting maneuver, he desperately wanted the girl to stop rubbing his chest and start stroking his cock.

The girl to Mark's left started rubbing up and down his left leg with one hand and running fingers through his hair with the other. She leaned slowly toward his neck; he could feel her warm breath against his skin as she moved closer to him pressing her large chest into his bicep. The girl slowly lifted her head up his neck to the side of his face. She barely touched her lips against his cheek then pulled away leaving only a faint smudge of tacky lip gloss.