The Nerd Conquest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily collected Mark's skirt and top. She let him keep his white knee socks and buckle shoes. As strange as the footwear would look, he knew they would make his run back to the dorm easier. He was so consumed by his surroundings and his planned route to the dorm, he didn't notice Emily exiting the car. He was finally alone, but genuine privacy eluded him.

Mark watched Emily walk away until her shadow disappeared in the darkness. Sitting alone and naked in the car was a surreal experience for him. The air felt crisp, almost cutting against his bare skin. The quiet was peaceful yet intimidating. He could hear faint voices from several different directions even though he didn't see anyone. He was thrilled. He was terrified.

Mark had no sense of time. It could have been ten or even thirty minutes since Emily left him alone in the car. Either way, he knew what he had to do; he had to make his way to the dormitory without being seen. This, of course, was much easier said than done.

Emily's car was parked almost two blocks from the residence hall. Fortunately for Mark, the car wasn't on the main street. Emily parked on an access road by the dining hall. Tyson Street, the main drag across campus, was just to the north of him on the other side of the cafeteria. Billings Court was to his west and stood between him and the dormitory. he would have to somehow cross Billings then make his way to the dorm's back entrance which was, unfortunately, just west of the corner at Tyson and Billings.

Mark figured he could make it down the access road to Billings without much trouble. From there, he would assess the situation and plot his next move.

Mark opened the car's passenger door slowly; when the dome light illuminated above his head, he panicked and pulled the door closed again. "You have to be smarter than that," Mark said to himself before switching off the overhead light and making a second attempt with the door. This time, he was able to open the door without any lights or signal flares going off. He was far from home, but it was a start.

As Mark stepped out of the car, he pressed the door lock button and heard the "click." Hardly reassuring, this reminded him that once the car door closed behind him, he would be outside naked until he either made it to the dormitory or was arrested. He took a final look around then pushed the door closed. Like it or not, he had to make his way to the dorm.

Mark's senses were on full alert. He thought about how people suffering from vision loss somehow improve their other sensory skills. The sound of cars felt more intimidating; the wind was more penetrating against his skin. The cafeteria smell was pungent even though the dining facility had been closed for hours. Even though he couldn't see much, he was wholly cognizant of his surroundings.

Well aware that his chances of being caught increased with every second, Mark started running toward Billings Court. After a couple of strides, he grabbed his penis with one hand, as much to steady the flailing appendage as to offer some level of modesty.

A few feet before the Billings Court sidewalk, Mark crouched behind a car. It was from here he would plot the riskiest portion of his journey, crossing Billings and making his way toward the dormitory's back entrance. The area was well lit, much more so than he remembered. Worse, there was no foliage to offer cover. There were a couple of benches along the way, but they would not provide any extended privacy.

Mark watched the area for a few minutes as students filed into and out of the domicile. The area immediately surrounding the back entrance was obstructed from Tyson Street. Unfortunately, getting to the back door without being seen looked almost impossible.

Mark didn't know what to do. He couldn't go back to Emily's car; the doors were locked. There was no way he could make it up that sidewalk without being caught, no way in hell. He was going to have to figure something else out.

To the south of the dormitory was a large parking area, the same area Mark and Emily spent several minutes looking for a spot in. He figured that he could make his way to the parking lot. From there, he could go car-to-car and work his way around the residence hall. This would be risky since it would take him right past the dorm's main entrance.

If Mark could get through the parking lot and to the west side of the dorm, he figured he might be able to snake his way north between the dorm and a row of classrooms. This would take him to the opposite side of the dorm's back entrance. Navigating around the dorm would take some time, but it might be more private.

Voices approaching behind Mark necessitated a quick decision. He had to make a break toward Tyson Street and the back entrance, or he had to weave his way down Billings to the parking lot. Whatever he was going to do, he had to make his move.

Mark started jogging down Billings toward the parking area. His plan was to cross the street at the very back of the lot. This would put him as far away from the dorm's main entrance as possible, but it would also increase the amount of time he had to spend wandering around campus naked.

Once to his planned crossing point, Mark waited until he couldn't see any cars on Billings Court then darted across the road through a row of small trees and behind the first car he could get to. The large lot was well lit and had multiple security cameras, something he hadn't didn't initially considered.

Despite the cameras, Mark couldn't go back. He just had to remember to keep his head down and away from the cameras. Assuming nothing happened in the lot, the video would likely never be seen. At least that's what he hoped.

It took some time, but Mark was able to navigate the parking lot without incident. Few people dared to try finding a vacant space in the dormitory lot at this time of night, and those lucky enough to have a spot were unlikely to give it up. Of course, Mark knew he still had a considerable amount of real estate to cover if he was going to make it around the dormitory to the back entrance.

Mark scanned the long walkway winding north toward his dormitory. Since there were only dark empty classrooms on this side of the dorm, foot traffic would be minimal. Even so, he needed to move quickly.

Mark drifted back and forth between the sidewalk and the west edge of the parking lot as he made his way north toward the residence hall. He couldn't believe how far he'd walked, he figured at least a mile from Emily's car.

Mark found a large pine tree to hide behind as he scouted out the final leg of his journey. The needles prickled uncomfortably against his naked skin, but the slight discomfort was a small price to pay for a much needed moment of solitude. Mark usually loved the smell of pine. Not tonight; the pungent odor almost burned his dry throat.

A couple of hundred feet to Mark's right was the dorm's main entrance. In front of him was a large grassy area. If he could make it through the open space, he could cut behind a row of trees to the back of the dorm.

Across the open lawn, there were three small clusters of people. A group of guys was playing Hacky Sack; they were closer to the main entrance and almost out of site. Another group was sitting in a circle socializing about fifty feet from Mark. Finally, a couple was making out in the back corner of the lawn. Mark would almost have to step over the impassioned couple to get to the dormitory's west side.

If Mark didn't want to cross the open space, he could always cut back and circle around some of the empty classrooms. Such a detour, however, would leave him outside much longer than he felt comfortable with, and it wouldn't guarantee a safer route.

It didn't make any sense for Mark to wait around hoping for the three groups to leave; it was just as likely, if not more so, that more people would show up. If he didn't want to extend his trip around the classrooms, he was going to have to make a break for it.

Mark figured, or at least hoped, that it would be too dark for anyone to recognize him. The lighting wasn't nearly as bright as in the parking lot or on the other side of the dormitory. This had to be his best chance to get into the residence hall without making a scene.

"Just go for it," Mark said to himself. "Don't stop until you're in the clear, no matter what."

Mark took a final look around before digging his black buckle shoes into the dirt and loose pine straw. Like a runner at the gun, he shot out from behind the tree, across the sidewalk, and into the grassy area. He clutched his dick in one hand while swinging his other arm back and forth with his stride.

Mark tried not to look at his potential spectators as he pressed his less-than-athletic body to move as fast as it possibly could. He felt a burning sensation at the base of his spine working its way up his back. He was halfway to the trees.

The ground in front of Mark illuminated with an ominous light; he could see his own shadow on the grass. He assumed a police spotlight was pointed in his direction, but he kept moving. He wasn't going to pause and find out if the light was for him or for something else. Whoever was shining the light would have to catch him.

"Whoa," the female half of the impassioned couple yelled as Mark approached.

"Go get it," her beau added rolling over toward Mark.

Mark kept running around the couple almost tripping over their bodies; he couldn't turn back, and he wasn't about to stop for a conversation.

"What a freak show," the guy yelled. "Better keep moving."

Mark did just that; he kept running until he made it to the tree line. As soon as he was out of view, he looked back to inspect his wake. He couldn't find the source of the mysterious light; he could only assume it was a car pulling into the parking lot. The couple who had seen him had already resumed their make-out session. If anyone else saw his streak, they weren't offering pursuit.

Mark took a second to catch his breath before making his way across dorm's west side. To his relief, there was a row of small trees lining the building. He was thankful for cover as he pressed on toward the back entrance. "Keep your head on," he whispered to himself. "You're not out yet." He knew he still had to get into the rear entrance, and, of course, he had no idea what to expect on the other side of the door.

As Mark scoped out the back of the dormitory, he thought about Emily's offer. She told him that if he found his way to her room, she would make it worth his while. What did she mean by that? Was it some ploy to encourage his streak across campus, or was she going to follow through on her vow?

When Janice had first caught him spying on Lucy the week before, Mark thought his life was over. Either Janice was going to use that video to humiliate him, or she would make it public and seriously fuck up his life. Somehow, in a strange way, Janice's blackmail was forcing him to take risks, something he typically avoided at all costs.

Even hiding in the bushes, Mark felt strangely alive. He was taking a chance that he would have never considered the week before, and he might even have a beautiful girl waiting for him at the end of his adventure. Was this so bad? What would he be doing this very minute had Janice not caught him in that study room?

"Pull yourself together," Mark said, once again talking to himself. "We'll see how alive you feel in a campus police cruiser."

Knowing he needed to make his move toward the back door, Mark waited for a break in foot traffic. There was no way to know if he would open that door and step into a group of his co-residents, but he couldn't worry about that.

Grabbing his dick again, Mark stepped under a bright amber light positioned strategically above the back door. Moving toward the entrance, he realized how vulnerable he was. With each step, he put a couple more feet between himself and the trees he was using for cover. If someone stepped out the door right now, he would have nowhere to go.

Mark looked through the door's small window. Beyond the glass, he saw an empty staircase. Breathing a sigh of relief, he buzzed into the dorm using his key card and stepped into the stairway. He was almost there.

Mark took off up the first flight of stairs as quickly as he could. His body was already tired, but he had to keep moving. As he passed the first doorway, he heard another group of people entering the stairwell behind him; turning back was not an option.

Mark's calves started to cramp as he passed the third floor. His dick felt heavy in his hands. He had to keep going, though; just a few stories stood between him and Emily's room.

Almost to the fourth floor, Mark heard a couple of voices from the stairway above; at least two, maybe more, students were descending toward him. With the group of voices above and another group ascending from behind, he was cornered. He could keep pressing up the stairs and try to get past the group between him and the sixth floor, or he could step through the fourth-floor doorway.

Realizing he might be making matters worse, Mark decided to get out of the stairwell. Since the dorm was split between men and women on every story, women occupied the fourth floor. The girls on the sixth floor were aware of his arrangement with Lucy and Janice; that was not the case with the fourth-floor girls. He couldn't let himself get caught down here.

Once through the doorway, Mark saw a couple of girls at the end of the hallway. Thankfully, there was a fire door just a few feet from the stairway entrance. He pressed his back to the wall behind the doorframe realizing that his hands, which were actively containing his dick, protruded beyond the frame's cover. Better that, he figured, than having his penis sticking out from behind the wall. He would just have to hope the hallway girls didn't notice.

Not wanting to spend more time on the fourth floor than he had to, Mark listened intently for the upstairs group making their way beyond his position. As the voices passed the fourth floor, he also heard the girls from the hallway moving toward him. To get back into the stairwell, he would have to step into the hallway girls' view. If he waited too long, he risked letting the group from behind him in the stairs catch up.

Mark ducked his head out from behind the doorframe; the hallway girls were looking at something on one of their phones. Taking his chance, he jumped back through stairway door and into the stairwell. If the girls in the hallway saw him, they didn't say anything.

Still fighting cramps in his legs, Mark ran up the final two flights of stairs to the sixth floor.

Mark was thankful to be back in his all-too-familiar hallway even if he was wearing nothing more than white knee socks and black shoes. Better yet, the sixth-floor hallway was empty. His feet felt lighter than ever and his cramped legs loosened beneath him as he jogged down the row of rooms toward Emily's door. He just hoped Emily's room was unlocked as she promised it would be.

Mark's heart sped up as he grabbed Emily's doorknob. Slowly, he started to turn it waiting for the lock to stop its motion. As promised, the door was unlocked.

"Emily," Mark whispered as he entered the dark room. "Are you in here?"

"Close the door, Mark," Emily commanded. "That took you long enough. I was starting to think you got lost."

Mark closed the door. "You have no idea," he said about his trek around the dormitory. "Why is it so dark in here?"

"Turn on the lights," Emily commanded.

Since Emily's room had the exact layout as his own room, Mark had no trouble finding the light switch. "Oh my god," he proclaimed.

Mark couldn't believe his eyes. Emily was kneeling in the center of her room glaring at him with the most seductive look he had seen all night. The blonde girl was on her knees with her hands folded behind her back; she was completely naked.

"Come here," Emily said to him.

"What are you...?"

"Shhhh. Don't talk. Just come here."

Mark stepped toward the girl until his erect dick was mere inches from her face. Looking down at Emily, he could see the top of her head; a simple metal hairclip held her curly blonde hair out of her face. He could also see the very tips of her small pointy breasts protruding into his view beneath her shoulders.

Emily didn't look up at Mark; the entirety of her focus was directed toward his dick. "Put your hands behind your back," Emily ordered confidently.

Mark moved his hands as requested. Blood rushed up from his toes and down from his forehead. His dick swayed back and forth as he struggled to keep his balance in front of Emily.

Still holding her own hands together behind her back, Emily leaned forward letting Mark's penis brush against one cheek then the against the other. She gently kissed the side of his rod. Her lips, covered in lip gloss, felt cool against his warm penis.

Instinctively, Mark reached his hands around his side and caressed the back of Emily's head.

"Behind your back," Emily reminded Mark. "Keep your hands behind your back."

Obediently, Mark pulled his hands back, clasping them just over his ass.

Mark watched the top of Emily's head as she bobbed toward his pointed dick. She rubbed her teeth gently around the very tip of his penis.

Emily looked up at Mark and smiled. Keeping her eyes locked with his, Emily took her hands and wrapped them around the base of his dick. Emily squeezed firmly as he let out an involuntary moan and almost fell backward.

Mark's knees felt like jelly as he tried to maintain his balance. His breath stuttered; he felt faint. He knew that he wouldn't have much stamina, not after his long night. Emily also seemed to get this as she moved slowly trying to extend his elation as long as possible. Unlike the girls at the theater, however, Emily wasn't teasing; she fully intended to reward him.

Emily lifted Mark upward with his dick stem and planted her tongue behind his ball sack. She then ran her tongue through his compressed sack and up the underside of his rod. Once at the top of his peak, Emily whipped her soft tongue around his helmet.

Mark gripped his hands together tightly behind his back and curled his toes in the black buckle shoes. He was trying to hold on as long as he could.

Emily looked up at Mark with a smile. "Are you ready?"

"Ready," Mark said before taking a deep breath.

Emily pointed Mark's penis toward her mouth and slid the tip between her lips. Slowly, she pressed the entirety of his cock into her throat and began sucking as hard as she could. At the same time, she plunged her hands up and down the base of his rod releasing his frustration into her mouth.

Just like that, all the tension from his long night flowed out through his cock and down Emily's throat. As Mark's fluids filled Emily's mouth, his long night played through his mind. He thought of having to strip and put on the skirt in front of the two strangers. He relived walking through the theater in that embarrassing skirt and having that same skirt taken from him before being strapped into his seat. He thought of the group of girls who spent the movie teasing him with no relief and of his streak across campus.

For now, it was all worth it. Somehow, looking down at Emily's mouth dripping with his seed, Mark thought everything he went through, the most challenging night of his life so far, was worth every second.

Still fighting to process what was happening, Mark stood motionless in front of Emily. He opened his mouth to speak, to thank her, but couldn't get the words out.

Emily's backside dropped to her feet as she struggled to swallow Mark's load. "Just a minute," she mouthed upward with a finger extended into the air. "Stay right there."

Emily stood up and stumbled to her desk. She quickly chugged a few swallows of water then opened her desk drawer. Emily shuffled through her office supplies and other desk contents for a few seconds before removing a small bag of baby wipes. As she opened the package, she smiled at her shell-shocked guest.