The Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a wonderful, faithful husband," she told me, now holding both my hands in hers and looking me steadily in the eyes. "However, when you made your marriage vows, did you not say that your marriage was until death do you part? Most marriages include that phrase. You need to face the fact that Emily has died and will not be coming back to you. Sure, you may believe that when you die you will meet her again in some spiritual place, but until then, do you really think that someone who loved you as much as she clearly did would want you to live the remainder of your life being lonely and sexually frustrated?"

I had never thought of it like that. Emily had always wanted what was best for me; had always gone out of her way to please me. No, she certainly would not have wanted me to be lonely, to mope about the house on my own, never having female company to talk with, never experiencing the joys of a healthy sex life like we'd had. Of course she wouldn't want that for me. I'd got it all wrong, I thought desperately as tears of frustration came unbid to my eyes. I turned to face Alison again.

"You're right, Emily would not have wanted that for me. She always wanted the very best for me, went out of her way to accommodate my sexual needs even when she didn't really want anything like that herself. I've done her a huge disservice, totally misinterpreting how she would think of my solo existence. Thank you, Alison, for showing me this and if your invitation is still open, it would be my great pleasure to warm your feet in bed tonight."

Alison reached forward and embraced me, burying her face against my neck. She held me, lovingly - oh how long it seemed since a woman held me like that! - then pulled away a little and kissed me on the lips. I responded, my first kiss for three years, and felt the sexual feelings revive within my body. She broke the kiss, stood and offered me her hand.

"Come on, darling, let's go to bed."

In the bedroom we gently undressed each other, slowly, reverently, caressing each piece of skin as it was uncovered, kissing each other frequently. It was the first time I had undressed a woman since Emily's crash and its effect on me was very visible. By the time Alison, now naked, began sliding my undershorts down my legs, my penis felt hard enough to break rocks. Once I stepped out of them she knelt before me and caressed my penis and scrotum, moving my testicles inside before forming a tight ring with her thumb and forefinger and pulling down gently on my balls, slowly massaging them so they relaxed and could be extended further with each pull. I had never had that done by anyone before. I'd done it to myself many times, but to have it done by a loving woman was a new experience. After she was satisfied about how far down they came, she opened a drawer and extracted a rubber band and a short piece of string. She placed the string under her finger and thumb circle then fitted the rubber band above my balls.

"How's that feel now?" she asked as she let go of me.

"It feels sore because it's so tight, but quite sexy despite the pain, mainly because it's you who did it. Why the string?"

"It allows me to pull the rubber away from your skin and cut it to release you," she replied, "A rubber band that tight cuts off the circulation. I must remove it within about 30 minutes otherwise it could cause permanent damage. If I left it on it would kill your balls and you'd be a eunuch. Lucky you didn't do that to yourself."

"Hmm, I don't really want that so I guess I was lucky," I hastened to add.

"So now, I'm guessing you want to just fuck me and be done with it," she said teasingly.

"No, that would be a let-down. As you know, I enjoy playing with my balls so I'd love it if you could do a few things with them please darling. I really feel they need squashing for a start."

"Well, you're in luck. As part of my work in sexual deviance I have heard of all sorts of different ways people stimulate themselves, quite painfully usually, and have a selection of toys and tools to do just that. Take this one for example." Alison reached into the drawer and drew out what looked like two boards joined together with handles on the ends. "Let's try this. I haven't had a real man to use it on yet so it will be interesting to see how it works."

She carefully separated the two boards and placed one behind and the other in front of my balls, which were rapidly deepening in color. She then fitted the boards together again so that the neck of my scrotum fitted through a hole at the junction of the boards. She then moved the two handles together and they immediately began crushing my balls between the boards. I winced in pain and noticed a smile pass across her face.

"Did that hurt, honey?" she asked me unnecessarily.

"Yes, it did."

"Good, it was supposed to. I wonder how many rubber bands you could take around the handles before you had to use a safe word?"

"I don't know. Shall we find out?" I asked, now very aware that she was a closet sadist and knowing full well that I was a masochist; an ideal combination - maybe. I wondered if she, like me, was also a masochist. Would I get a turn at inflicting pain on her? My mind went back to the many times as a teen when I would go to sleep with visions of people, mainly women, on whom I had inflicted terrifying tortures. Were these imaginings about to become reality? No, those imaginings were far too grotesque to carry out in real life. I was drawn back to the present by Alison continuing to discuss my imminent ball torture.

"There are two levels of safety you can use, the first is yellow, if the pain is getting close to what you can stand. That means I won't increase it but also won't reduce it. You will find that with time you will probably become used to it and allow me to continue, which you will signify by saying green. The other word to use is red which means that I'll stop and immediately remove everything that is causing you pain. There will be a penalty for using red when you are not in real danger. The penalty is no sex for two days. Now I'm assuming here that you're going to be staying a while so that penalty may not apply tonight. So the penalty for tonight is that you won't get to inflict any pain on me, which I know you're wondering if I'll let you do. So if you're good and don't stop my fun, then I'll let you have yours. Understand?"

I nodded, having my answer to my own questions and looking forward already to the idea of inflicting as well as receiving, pain.

"Good. Now then, we'll start off with five rubber bands. Then we'll see where we go from there."

She slipped rubber bands around the handles, pulling the boards together and crushing my balls. After the first three were in place it was quite painful, but each one only increased the pain by a smaller and smaller proportion of the pain already inflicted. So the second one doubled the compression, the third one only increased it by half, the fourth by a third, and so on. So after five I felt I could easily take a sixth one. It was very insidious as the other way of looking at it was that the fifth one increased the pressure to five times what it was with one. I chose not to think of that aspect.

"Right, you now have five rubber bands on, how's it feel?" asked Alison.

"It's painful, but not overly so. I feel I could take more if I had to."

"Good, because you probably have to." Alison pulled out a pack of playing cards and shuffled them. "Tonight your number is five. If you draw a card less than five I will remove one rubber band. If you draw a car greater than five I shall add one rubber band. You will have ten draws. If you lose all the bands you win, if you use either safe word I win. Picture cards are, or course, over five but ace is low. Understand?"

I nodded, quickly calculating that there were twice as many cards over 5 than under, so I had an expectation of five added rubber bands in ten draws. That meant the pressure would probably double, but it may go completely or it may triple.

"Great, draw a card," she said, placing the deck face down on the bed.

I drew a card, eight, Alison watched my eyes as she added a band. I felt the pressure increase. The next card was a queen, then a ten, then a four. Alison removed one of the bands but the difference wasn't really noticeable. Out of the next six cards, four of them were over five so by the end I was in agony from 13 rubber bands crushing my nuts between the two boards. I was sweating but was also determined not to call a safe word.

During this procedure my cock had stayed rigid and I noticed my scrotum had turned a dark purple color. My balls were obviously desperate for oxygen and I noticed Alison glance at the clock.

"Another five minutes," she said, "How do they feel?"

I looked down at them, crushed as they were between the two boards. Instead of being a normal inch and a half in diameter there was now only half an inch between the boards and they were spread out like a rubber ball being stood on.

"They feel sore," I replied, "Very painful. But I also feel very sexy and want nothing more than to push my cock into your twat and fuck you until I cum inside you," I replied, the pain causing me to be more aggressive than I would have been otherwise.

"And you shall do that too," replied Alison, removing the bands from the handles one at a time.

It seemed to take forever before they were all removed and the boards were parted. Then the aching began. My balls slowly resumed their almost spherical shape inside their purple sac. The band around the neck of my scrotum was deeply embedded into the flesh and if it hadn't been for the string it would have very difficult to find, let alone cut. Alison pulled the string and cut the band and the blood immediately began to flow into my balls, creating immense pain for a few minutes. I had frequently tortured my balls in the past but had never experienced the degree of pain I felt now. Gradually the pain receded, the swelling decreased and I was more or less back to normal. While I was in recovery mode, Alison had been sitting beside me gently stroking my balls and cock. Once I was relatively normal again she turned towards me and kissed me deeply.

"Thank you for letting me do that," she said, "I really enjoy cbt, cock and ball torture, and am so pleased you let me do that to you. I'm sure you have many pet fantasies for inflicting erotic pain on women too. Would you like to experiment on me now, darling?"

It took several seconds for me to realize that this gorgeous sexy creature was giving me permission to inflict whatever erotic pain my devious mind could devise upon her.

"Yes please, honey. For so many years my vivid imagination has conjured up all sorts of painful things to do to a woman, but until now these dreams have been unfulfilled."

Alison pulled open a second drawer which I saw was crammed with all sorts of devices. "Great, go for it. You have 30 minutes and the safe words apply to me as they did to you. Have fun, sweetheart, I know I will."

If there's one way to ensure that a guy stays hard it's to let him inflict erotic pain on a naked woman, at least that was how it affected me. There wasn't time to look through the drawer fully so I simply grabbed a few items on the top and worked out what I could use them for. The first item was a six foot length of thin very stretchy rubber about a quarter of an inch in diameter. I eyed up Alison's breasts and then took the center of the rubber and began winding one half tightly around the base of her right breast. I temporarily secured the end then wound the other end around her left breast then secured the ends together. Each time I had begun at the base and carefully pulled the rubber tight as I laid each turn next to the previous one. It had the effect of elongating her breasts and pushing the blood towards the nipples, which were now hugely engorged and darkening towards purple. I knew I would have to release them within 30 minutes; Alison without breasts would be nowhere near as exciting as she was now.

I then found what looked like a dildo except it was soft rubber and had a valve at the base. I looked further and found an air pump which fitted the valve. Using some lube, I coated the dildo and told Alison to lie on her back on the bed. She did this, her hands gently rubbing her swollen breasts and squeezing her nipples. I inserted the dildo with pump attached until it was completely inside her vagina, then began pumping. At first there was no change but after about 20 strokes I noticed that each stroke extended her lower abdomen slightly, so the dildo must be swelling inside her. It certainly was lengthening as the end with the valve was now protruding between her thighs. She was wriggling her hips a little, trying to reposition the intruder into a more comfortable position. I decided that was enough and unclipped the hose from the valve, which automatically sealed.

I told her to stand and found a wide leather belt which I fastened around her waist, then found another narrow leather strap and fastened that to the rear of the waist belt, then pulled the narrow strap between her legs and her labia, over the end of the dildo, over her clit and attached it by an adjustable lever clip to the front of the belt. I then operated the lever, tightening the belt which forced the dildo further inside as well as crushing her clit and other sensitive tissues.

I looked at her face, grimacing from pain, and then at the clock. Another ten minutes. I rummaged in the drawer and found two adjustable clips which I thought would look great attached to her nipples. I fitted them and tightened them while watching her face. I looked at her nipples, flattened between the jaws of the screw clamps and tightened them a further full turn.

"Yellow," she said through gritted teeth.

I realized she had reached her limit and kissed her on the lips, a kiss she returned hungrily. It was quite obvious to me that Alison got off on pain; it seemed we were well matched in that respect. I became aware that my cock was still hard and was slowly pumping out precum. I wanted nothing more than to sink it into her vagina, which was full to overflowing with an ultra-large inflatable dildo. I checked the time again and then began removing the rubber around the base of her swollen, purple breasts.

As I released the rubber the blood flooded back into her tormented globes and she screamed in pain as she held them in her hands. There was little I could do except watch as their colour changed gradually and Alison's pained expression gradually disappeared to be left with a smile.

"Ooohhh, honey, that felt so good. Thank you, darling. Please remove the dildo and fill my cunt with your huge cock, then fuck me good. Leave the nipple clamps on until we've both cum too."

I did as she asked, loosening her crotch strap and removing it while leaving the tight belt around her waist. I then twisted the valve and the dildo deflated to its original size and could be easily withdrawn from her expanded vagina. She then embraced me and lay back on the bed with me on top of her. Automatically my cock found her opening and easily slipped inside. She was so loose after having the dildo inside that I wondered if I could gain enough sensation to cum, but as I lay there, fully inside, I felt her vagina slowly shrinking until it clenched my rigid cock gently. I began the standard fucking motions, making sure I plowed deeply inside to provide stimulation for her clit. Due to the length of the dildo, I found that even at full insertion the head of my cock could not touch the end of her vagina.

I was taking my weight on my arms, holding my chest away from hers so that I didn't cause any more pain to her breasts which still had the nipple clamps attached. However, this obviously didn't meet with her approval and she embraced me and pulled me down so my weight was resting on her abused breasts. I saw a grimace of pain cross her face then a smile as she processed the feelings.

"Ooohhh, that hurts so good," she cooed in my ear, "Fuck me hard darling, make me cum, cum in me."

As she was saying these words she was thrusting against me, pressing her body against me in such a way as to increase the pain from her nipples and her pussy. I'd never met such a pain slut. I pulled out all stops, thrusting into her vigorously, pressing my body against her, squeezing her breasts with my hands. It took only a few minutes before she was gasping and panting, then a few more thrusts and she came hard, thrashing about beneath me as her orgasm took her to new heights and I massaged her breasts hard with my hands so the pain could add to her sensation overload. Then I came also.

I felt each spurt of my cum flow down my urethra and into the end of her vagina as I also went into sensation overload. My recently crushed balls ached as they were drained into my darling. For a split second I wondered if she was on the pill, then that thought left as I focussed on the orgasm washing through me and taking me to highs that I'd never experienced before. I collapsed onto her, panting, as I slowly came down from this most intense of experiences.

A few minutes later we were able to speak. My concern for her returned.

"Are you Ok?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm wonderful, but please get these clamps off my nipples."

I sat up to move my chest off her and unclamped her nipples, causing her to give a sharp squeal as each was released, then I rubbed them to restore circulation.

"That's a lot better thank you, honey," she said with a smile.

I smiled at her, watching her nipples expand and my cum leak from her gaping hole.

"Are you on some form of contraceptive?" I asked, suddenly remembering my thought.

"Omigod, no, I never gave it a thought," she said, "And it's my fertile time as well."

I felt a jolt go through me. This would not be a good thing to happen. Then I watched as she smiled and then laughed out loud.

"Oh that was priceless," she chuckled, "The look on your face when I said that. Of course I'm on contraceptives. I am a sexual deviance counsellor. Do you think I spend my time sitting on a chair talking to clients? Let's just say I usually take an active part in their therapy, as I have just done with you."

The reality of her work suddenly hit home to me. "So you let your clients show you the sexually deviant behaviors that you're going to counsel them about?" I asked.

"Yes, of course, and then I show them the joys of normal sexual relations. Once they live out their deviance it can go; it is no longer some forbidden goal that is unachievable because it will repel any normal person. They can live it out, invariably find that it isn't nearly as exciting and stimulating as it was in their minds, have the experience of a normal sexual encounter and then they can move on with their lives, totally healed. At least that's the theory. Usually it takes several encounters for them to live out all their dreams or nightmares, but almost without exception, this method removes the need for them to feel they are different and removes their biggest fear: what will my wife think if I tell her about my deviant desires?"

"Wow, so all those drawers full of toys are for actual use with clients. How often do you do this therapy?"

"Usually I have a client per day for about the normal five day working week. Actually I was on my way home from a client when you picked me up. He was a strange one, he didn't want to have normal sex with his wife but instead would masturbate and when they made love he just wanted to urinate in her vagina, which she wouldn't allow him to do. So they were at a stalemate. They also wanted kids but he had so far been unable to cum with her. She was very understanding but even so had been unable to allow him to live out his fantasy. So I let him piss in me the first time, which was messy and not really enjoyable, then I took control and slowly and gently made love with him, holding him in me as he came. It was his first non-masturbatory cum and he enjoyed it immensely. So after a few more times like that with me, they were able to develope a normal relationship. I was just checking up on them today to find out where they were at. Where they're at is that they're both deliriously happy and she's pregnant. A great outcome. Oh, I did let him make love with me with his wife watching while I was there, in case you're wondering, just showing them both a few of the finer techniques to enhance their experience. He's not nearly as good as you are, darling."