The Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're sure about this?" I asked.

"Yes, darling, very sure. Do it."

I moved the hood back and supported her clit from underneath while I carefully inserted the needle into the end. I watched her face and saw the pain but also the excitement mixed with apprehension as the needle went in. I then began squeezing the syringe, feeling the pressure as the saline flowed into her delicate organ.

"Oh, oh, oh, it feels strange, sort of painful yet delicious, arousing, amazingly arousing."

She then bit her lower lip to prevent herself crying out as I watched her clit expand, lengthening and thickening as the liquid overfilled it and caused it to increase in size far more than nature had ever intended. Once I had emptied the syringe it looked like a small cock but without a hole in the end. I handed her the mirror and she gave a squeal of delight as she saw her new clitoris protruding hugely from beneath its hood.

"It looks awesome," she enthused, "I can't wait to be fucked and feel the pleasure as you squeeze it."

I decided that was enough for a first session and told her so, then said it was time to make love.

"Can we leave some needles in please honey?"

"Oh yes, I'll remove my cock ones and your labia ones obviously but you can leave the nipple ones in if you like."

"Yes please, I'll do that. If you remove the labia ones now then I can move to remove your cock ones."

I removed the labia rubber bands and needles, Alison again biting her lip as the steel moving through her flesh in such a sensitive and nerve-loaded area caused a great deal of erotic pain, a pain I appreciated as she removed my cock needles a few minutes later.

"Now, honey, fuck me hard please," she commanded.

I mounted her and thrust my cock into her sopping wet vagina, feeling my balls hanging between her legs and swinging wildly with my every movement and the stinging in my cock head from the needle holes. As I reached the end of my thrust I felt her clit press into me and heard a gasp of pain or pleasure, or both, as it was squeezed between our bodies. I tried fucking her in this position but it was just too difficult with my wildly swinging balls.

"Let's roll over and you can ride me," I suggested.

We did and it worked far better. My balls lay almost still between my legs while she could control the pressure on her clit. It was the strangest lovemaking session ever but we were so sexed up that we both came hard in a very short time. As she came she moaned and pulled the bra cups away from her breasts to try to reduce the pain and stimulation caused by her heavy breathing and the swaying of her breasts. As I came and spurted my love juices deep inside her I felt my scrotum trying to contract upwards but instead simply squeezing the liquid within. For us both our orgasms were different from usual and, we considered when we discussed it a few minutes later, they were less satisfying. Perhaps nature had it right after all and perhaps some things are best kept in the imagination. However, we both agreed that the experience was definitely beneficial and also agreed that it should become and remain simply a memory.

I removed Alison's needles from her breasts and then we cleaned up and went to the kitchen for lunch, my balls swaying between my legs and her clit protruding sexily. Over lunch we discussed our proposed caning session.

"I really don't know if I want to go ahead," she said, "After all, the needle and injection experience was not nearly as sexy as I'd imagined it would be. Possibly all the caning will provide is pain and a striped ass. Do you think we should just can the whole thing?"

"Well, we'll never know what we missed if we don't give it a try," I replied. "For me there is the fun of applying the cane to your sweet ass, the pleasure of seeing the strokes develop into stripes, and the sensation of receiving the cane strokes from you. I have never experienced any of those things and I don't want to write it off before trying it. What if we apply five strokes to each of us and evaluate the situation after that? After all, five strokes isn't that many so won't do that much damage, if any at all."

"Hmmm, Ok, but on two conditions. Each of us will receive the five strokes come what may, then we can decide whether or not we wish to continue. It is possible one wishes to continue to receive more and the other doesn't, in which case that's fine and can happen. After the initial five strokes each, the remainder are voluntarily received. The other condition is that I start by applying five strokes to you first."

"Ok, I agree to each of those, even though it means you get to go first twice."

After lunch, which took a long time as we probably subconsciously delayed the caning session as long as possible, we collected the cane from the bedroom and went to the more spacious lounge.

"Ok, honey, bend over the arm of the sofa and let me see your ass in the air," Alison commanded.

I bent over the arm as instructed, my feet apart on the floor and arms resting on the seat. She swished the cane in the air a few times, feeling the balance, wondering how hard to strike. I had the feeling that she was quite happy to administer the punishment; it was the receiving that was making her nervous.

"You ready, darling?" she asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I replied.

I heard her swish it a couple more times in the air then heard a swish followed by an incredible pain in my ass cheeks. The pain was such that it seemed to radiate through my body, causing my abdomen to contract and stomach to heave a little.

"OWWWW!!" I cried.

I looked around and Alison was waiting, possibly for any more reactions. The first one was always going to be the worst because of the element of surprise which meant that the body couldn't prepare itself for the pain.

"Can I go on?" she asked.

I remembered the conditions, that we each received five strokes. If I stopped now she would probably agree to call it all off so I wouldn't get to cane her at all. I wanted to cane her; I'd had this hidden fetish to cane women for all my life that I could remember. Now was my opportunity and all I had to do was accept four more strokes.

"Yes, ready for the next one." I said.

She positioned herself and with no extraneous swings in the air, laid the second stroke alongside the first. My response was a muted grunt. The surface pain was the same but the internal reaction no longer occurred because my body knew what it would feel like. I also noticed that the first stroke was now feeling different. Instead of pain, there was a warmth to it, the warmth extending inside to my cock, which I noticed was hardening rapidly. As I realized this, she administered the third stroke.

This again felt the same on the surface, a stinging on the skin, but beneath that my body was accepting and processing this pain more easily and rapidly so that the warmth occurred sooner and was more sexual in nature. I noticed that I was now completely hard and feeling sexy despite my recent orgasm before lunch.

The following two strokes were painful but also decidedly pleasurable, leaving me with a warm ass, a hard cock and feeling sexy as hell.

"You can stand up now," I heard Alison say as her hand explored my ass, feeling the ridges and hollows left by the strokes. "How do you feel?" she asked, noting my rigid cock.

"Well, it was a strange experience. I expected pain but the sexual nature of the pain and pleasure combined was totally unexpected. Rright now I could take you to bed and fuck you for a week."

"Mmmm, lovely," she cooed, "I guess I should have expected that reaction though because I recall some research that shows that pain stimulates the same reward circuits in the brain as pleasure does. But now I want to experience this painful pleasure so I'll be able to keep up with you for that week."

She had obviously become more enthusiastic about accepting the strokes and was now eager to experience these novel sensations. She bent over the arm of the sofa in the position I had so recently vacated and placed her arms on the seat cushions, striving to protect her tender breasts from any rubbing.

I picked up the cane and, like she had, swished it in the air. I liked the sound it made.

"Can I start now?" I asked.

"Yes, darling, beat my ass with your cane, please."

I gave a couple more trial swings then swung the cane quite hard, watching the stroke land equally on both cheeks.

"OWWW!" cried Alison as she stood up and cupped her cheeks with her hands. She gave me a glare over her shoulder. "That really hurt."

"Well, that's probably to be expected. How's it feeling now?"

"Yeah, well my stomach reacted but it feels Ok now and the stinging is receding and I feel a warmth under my skin along the line of the stroke. The other interesting thing is that I'm feeling a bit horny. No idea why that should be, after all, we had sex not long ago."

"So now you see why my cock was so hard. Ready for the next one?"

"Yes, please apply it and the next three, darling."

I did, four strokes alongside each other. Her response to the last four was similar to mine, it seemed. After the next to last stroke had landed I noticed droplets of her fluids on her labia, indicating that these were affecting her as they had me. After the last stroke I stopped. She simply remained in position.

"That's the five, sweetheart," I prompted.

"Please go on," she said in a small voice, "I've found I really enjoy being caned. Please give me five more and I'll let you know if I want more after that. Oh, and harder please."

Wow, what a turn around, I thought. She had been so afraid and now she wanted more. Oh well, anything to please a lady.

I applied five more strokes across her ass, deliberately criss-crossing these so that some places had received two or even more strokes. Once I had finished these, which she accepted without a sound, I rubbed my fingers gently over her ass feeling the roughened and indented skin. She wriggled her ass as I did so.

"How's it feeling, sweetie?" I asked

"It feels great. I'd love some more but I don't know if I dare. Is there any broken skin or blood there?"

"No, none that I can see. The stripes all look red and inflamed, as mine do too I would expect, but it looks good and will probably heal in a day or so." I realized as I said this that I had nothing to compare it to and it might actually take weeks to heal or remain like this for life, but I was trying to be reassuring.

"Ok, that'll do for now. Can I give you five more please? I enjoyed caning you," she grinned at me as she said this.

As I thought earlier, anything to please a lady, so I agreed and we swapped places again. I received five hard strokes from Alison and once again I had the same response: a hard cock and feeling horny. Once those five were complete I turned and picked Alison up in my arms, being careful to avoid her breasts and ass, and carried her into the bedroom. There I placed her on the bed, face down, on all fours and knelt behind her. Without any additional stimulation, I planted my cock deeply in her vagina in one delicious plunge.

"Ooof!," she said involuntarily, "Oh, honey, you feel so good inside me. I wonder how it would feel with an inflatable dildo inside me while I was caned."

"Maybe we could find out sometime," I replied as I withdrew almost completely and repeated my plunge. The next time I withdrew I looked at her rosy ass and gave it a slap with my hand.

"Yes, darling, that's so good, do it again, honey."

I did. Each time I withdrew I slapped her ass, changing sides after every few slaps. She was moaning and thrusting backwards at me, oblivious to her recently caned ass. I reached around her and cupped her breasts, gently at first then firmer, eliciting further moans as she writhed in pain and arousal. Suddenly she arched her back and cried out as she reached her climax.

"YESSSS, OOOOHHHH, YESSS, OOOHHHH THAT'S WONDERFUL; FUCK MEEEEEE!!"

I did and also came in her a few moments later, her vagina milking my cum as it rhythmically and strongly contracted and relaxed around my cock. I enjoyed the pressure on the needle holes in its head just as much as she obviously enjoyed her recently needled nipples being squeezed and my swollen scrotum swinging against her swollen clit. It appeared we made a good pair.

After a few minutes I withdrew and we both collapsed on our sides on the bed, kissing and cuddling after our recent explorations of our sexual fantasies and fetishes.

"That was so lovely, darling, was it for you too?" asked Alison.

"Yes, sweetheart, it was for me as well, and it was with you so it was doubly wonderful."

"Ooohh, you do say the nicest things." She wriggled her ass against my now flaccid cock as we lay spooned together. "You ready to go again?"

I laughed. You've just dragged out the most cum I've ever released in one fuck and you want to know if I'm ready to go again? I'm not twenty you know. But give me a couple of hours to kiss and cuddle with you, have a nap, eat some dinner then I'll be ready to do this all over again, maybe."

Alison laughed. "Maybe I should go out and find a few more studs," she chuckled, "But then, where would I find anyone to match you? Marry me, please honey."

"Is that request for real?" I asked, wondering how I felt about the prospect that for a third time I might be married.

She turned in my arms and kissed me lovingly on my lips. "It is if you want it to be. Neither of us are spring chickens; both of us like sex. We seem to be so compatible in so many ways. We're both switches, able and willing to both give and receive pain. We have so much going for us. I'd like to share my life with you if you're willing to share yours with me. So I repeat it as a question. Darling, will you please marry me? Will you please make me your wife and allow yourself to be my husband? Will you please give me children? Will you please share my bed each night? Will you please have wild sex with me as often as we both want it? Will you please share my fetishes and allow me to share yours?"

I grinned at her.

"Yes, dearest, I have great pleasure in answering yes to all those questions. I love you and will be honoured to take you as my wife and for you to take me as your husband."

They kissed each other lovingly as tears of joy ran down their cheeks.

*******************************

Epilogue:

It almost goes without saying that the raconteur and Alison married, had children and lived happily, if not ever after, certainly for a long time, allowing their shared lives together to be long, fruitful, enjoyable, challenging and loving.

They continued to investigate other sexually related fetishes and BDSM techniques, but chose to repeat only those they both considered to be enjoyable. As they stilled the demons in both their minds, so the need for constant variety diminished, allowing them to experience the joy of true love, that great gift with which so few seem to be truly blessed.