The Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I approached her she grabbed my cock and led me to the bed, pushing me backwards onto it then straddling my legs. My cock was vertical in that position, held there by its rigidity and also by my scrotum being pulled between my legs. I looked her over, taking in the flushed face, engorged nipples and dewy labia. This was one horny lady.

"That looks so sexy," she whispered as she bent forward to kiss me, "I really want that inside me now."

She wriggled forward, lifted her body, positioned herself directly above my cock then sat down. I penetrated her fully, feeling my pubic bone press her clit but not feeling the end of her vagina and noticing that I did not even seem to touch the sides. I looked at her questioningly.

"You like that?" she asked with a smile. "I can change it if you wish."

Instantly I felt my cock being squeezed by her toned vaginal muscles, almost as though she wanted me out. Then, with no warning, it was as though I was inside a huge cavern, flopping about and touching nothing. It wasn't quite that huge, but after the tightness an instant ago it seemed like that.

"Good, eh?" she asked.

"Yeah, great. I like it. You must have practised this for a long time."

"Yes, it took a while to perfect. I really like practising it too."

She began rising up until I was almost out of her, then dropping back down again, impaling herself on me. The fun part was that I never knew what I was going into. First it was huge, then tight, then somewhere in between, then huge again. Always changing. It was very sexy but the unpredictability made it difficult to focus on one set of sensations. I felt that she was gaining more from this than I was and this was borne out after only a few minutes when she began panting, losing her focus and instead of rising and falling, began moving back and forth, leaning forward on me so her clit was pressed and massaged by the root of my cock. After only a very short time of this she came hard, panting and grunting softly as she continued the movements through her orgasm then fell forward and lay still, breathing deeply.

I was still inside her, still hard, still wanting to cum and still with my balls tied between my legs. The downward pull of the rope made it very difficult and painful to even approach an orgasm as when that occurred my balls tried to contract upwards, which was impossible and painful. I was learning more about me than I thought there was to know.

Alison sat up, moved off me, wiped herself with a towel and kissed me.

"Thank you, lover, your turn will come, believe me."

I kissed her back. "I trust you," I stated, hoping my turn would be soon.

"Now you can do what you wish to me. There is only one thing I insist on, that you leave your balls as they are until you have finished whatever you do to me. Ok, darling? Will you do that for me please?"

I agreed then stood up, wondering what I would do to her. She obviously liked pain and was open to most things, but I didn't want to damage her and it had to be erotic pain. I walked to the drawers to see what I could find. For a start, I decided, an enema would be a great idea, just as she had done for me. I wondered if I could insert anything into her urethra but decided that could be a bit tricky and possibly dangerous. So I filled three enema bags and told her to crouch on the plastic sheet while I inserted the valve into her ass. She did that then I attached the tube and filled her with the first bag. Once that was empty I attached a second then a third, squeezing it to ensure it all went inside despite the increased pressure she was exerting.

By that time she was moaning with the pain of being so well filled. I removed the tube from the valve and turned her over. Her belly bulged up at me.

"How's it feel?" I asked.

"Yeah, Ok, feels really tight and full, but no problems."

"Ok, let's try something else."

I found a balloon-like object which seemed different from normal in that it was thicker rubber and had a fitting for a valve on the end of a longer neck.

"Is this what I think it is?" I asked, "For blowing up your vagina?"

"Yes, I love that inside me. You can use water or air. Water has the advantage that you can warm it and it's also heavier so harder to hold inside. Please fill me with that."

I lubed the outside, fitted the valve and tube, filled another bag with warm water then pushed the balloon inside her still very loose vagina as far as it would go. I then opened the valve and let water flow into the balloon, then squeezed it once the flow rate decreased, until the bag was empty. As I'd been filling her I'd been watching her abdomen swell still further so it was now very rounded. I decided that was enough so removed the tube.

"Ok, Alison, please stand up now."

I helped her to sit then stand, watching her struggle to hold everything inside although it was probably unnecessary as neither the balloon nor the water in her ass could easily come out.

"I need to go," said Alison, "Please."

"No, you can hold it for a few more minutes. I'll get something to take your mind from the pain."

I selected two clover clamps and fitted them to her engorged nipples, then attached one pound weights to them. These pulled her nipples downwards, causing her to begin whimpering in pain.

"Leave the clamps and weights on," I instructed, and go to the toilet to release the water in your ass."

I removed the valve in her ass and watched as she struggled to the toilet, holding her sphincter muscles tense to prevent the water leaking out. I heard her fountain the water into the toilet. After several minutes she reappeared, her belly now considerably less swollen and her nipple weights swaying.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked her.

"Oh yes, darling, very much. Thank you."

"Good, now for some more."

While she was in the toilet I had found some more clamps including ones that looked like they would fit on labia and clit. I decided to try these so had her stand with her legs wide apart. Once she saw the clamps she knew what I was going to do and spread her legs even wider with a grin on her face. I fitted the two labia clamps, one to each side, then hung one pound weights on these. She grimaced as I let the weights go and I watched her lips stretch and part, exposing her open entrance with the balloon of water inside. I then took the smaller clit clamp and held her clit hood back with one hand while attaching it with the other. As I released the spring tension she gave a sharp yelp, then bit her lip to suppress any further sound. I attached a quarter pound weight to that clamp and let it drop, causing another yelp. I looked at her face to try to find out if I'd gone too far but she smiled back at me so I assumed she was enjoying the pain.

For a few moments I stood and looked at her, at a loss for what to do next. Then I noticed a vibrator in a drawer and decided that she could cum like she was. I turned the vibrator on and pressed it against her pubic bone, which conducted the vibration through her whole pubic area. She closed her eyes and began rocking her hips back and forth slowly. As she became more turned on by the vibes I added a second quarter pound weight to her clit clamp. She paused in her movements, then resumed. I moved the vibrator down a little to focus its sensations on her clamped clit. She responded by moving faster, attempting to increase the stimulation, which probably happened due to the weights swinging back and forth from her clamp. She was obviously approaching her climax as she began panting and rolling her head from side to side. She was almost there. I increased the speed of the vibrator then, just as she was ready to cum, I unclamped her clit.

The combination of her orgasm and the rush of blood to her clit caused her to scream loudly for what seemed to be a long time. I held her upright as her legs weakened, keeping the vibrator on her clit as she shook and rocked in ecstasy. Slowly she stopped shaking and her release passed. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Thank you, darling, that was wonderful."

I removed the labia clamps and nipple clamps, watching as she massaged the blood into her nipples to reduce the stinging pain, then she sat on the bed.

"Bath time for you," I said and led her to the bath where I released the water from the balloon and then removed it when empty.

"I feel so empty and light," she commented. "Thank you honey, for a relative novice you've done really well."

We kissed and caressed each other then she showered and dried herself, then came back to the bedroom where I was sitting gingerly on the edge of the bed with my still rigid cock. She undid my waist belt and fed the rope between my legs, releasing my balls, then caressed them as they retracted towards my cock, the scrotum shrinking in the cool air. Then wordlessly she straddled my thighs and lowered herself onto me, her nipples pressing into my chest.

"Cum in me, please darling," she whispered in my ear.

We began moving back and forth, my cock deeply implanted inside her sheath, her hard pointy nipples rubbing against my chest as she held me close with our pubic bones moving against one another, massaging her clit between them. To say it was erotic would be an understatement. The stimulation my cock was receiving was low due to its small movements inside her, and this was great because it gave us time to love each other fully and completely. We rocked back and forth for a long time. I became a little more aroused but nowhere near ready to cum, while Alison, with her clit being massaged with every movement, quite rapidly reached her climax.

She came silently, the only real indications being that she tensed, held me tighter and I could feel her vagina contracting and fluttering against my cock. Her breathing also changed, first increasing until she was panting, then she held her breath for a long time before releasing it as she relaxed against me.

"I just came," she whispered in my ear.

"I know," I whispered back.

"It was delicious," she replied, "Now it's your turn. How can I help?"

"Just keep rocking. It's arousing in a very subtle way, and very nice. I'm really enjoying just holding you and feeling your sexual energy. You feel wonderful, all over."

Alison kissed me around my neck and then on my lips, a sweet, sexy tongue wrestle as our bodies moved together and against one another, slowly, gradually, erotically nudging me ever closer to the release I could feel building inside. I could feel Alison begin to tremble once more and heard her breathing increase to a rapid, shallow panting.

"Honey, I'm cumming again," she whispered as once more she tensed and held her breath, my cock being stimulated by a flutter of her vaginal muscles being tensed and relaxed quickly. I maintained our rocking motion, continuing the low level arousal that seemed to be so effective in producing stimulation for her while it was slowly pushing me towards my release. Then she sighed and relaxed a little, enough so we could once again kiss, then she held me tightly once more and I could feel the tension in her body as we continued the stimulation. I felt her trying to move her hips to gain more sensations so moved my hand to hold her ass to push her against me and maintain the gentle stimulation that our rocking together was providing.

A few moments later she came a third time, gently as before, and as we continued to rock our way through her orgasm I realized that this time she had not stopped her panting and had not relaxed after her release; she was, instead, in full orgasm, tense, panting, her head pressed against my neck and her vagina fluttering around my cock, providing greater stimulation as her seemingly endless orgasm continued to control her body.

Alison must have cum for many minutes as we continued our rocking motion. Towards the end, just before I came inside her, she was gasping for breath, repeating the one word "Yes" in my ear over and over as her muscles remained tense under my fingers and against my body. Then I arrived at my nirvana, the gradual build-up ensuring a massive explosion as I spurted what felt like gallons of cum inside her fluttering vagina. It was now my turn to tense and pant as my orgasm washed over and through me like never before, my penile muscles contracting regularly and strongly of their own accord, squirting again and again as I strived to find more cum to eject.

As gradually as it had arrived, so it left, winding down like a fan when it's turned off. As our rocking had stopped, I was able to relax my muscles and feel the sensations slowly die away. I also felt Alison relax against me and gradually her breathing slowed and returned to normal as we stayed locked in our embrace, loving each other in post-orgasmic bliss.

It must have been a good ten minutes before we moved. Almost as though by mutual agreement we both moved our upper bodies away from the other and looked at each other. Both our faces were wreathed in smiles.

"Thank you, darling," she said, "Where did you learn to make love like that?"

"You just taught me, sweetheart. That was sensational."

"Yes, I know. Ooohhh, I love you so much."

"And I love you too, honey."

We disentangled ourselves and wiped up the excess fluids from our coupling before heading to the kitchen for refreshments. As we carried our cups of coffee and glasses of water to the lounge the doorbell rang. We looked at each other, both still naked, faces and bodies flushed from our lovemaking. We placed our drinks on a small table and sprinted silently for the bedroom. Alison threw on a housecoat while I sat on the bed to wait until we saw who had arrived. My heart was pounding as Alison walked slowly to answer the door, closing the bedroom door behind her.

After a few seconds I heard voices, sounding like they were greeting each other as friends. I hastened to dress, pulling on trousers and shirt with no underwear, ran a comb through my hair, looked at the mess of toys on the bed and shrugged, then made my way out to the lounge to greet the visitors.

Alison introduced Mark and Jessie to me, saying they were friends that she grew up with who she hadn't seen since she was twenty and they were passing through so had decided to call in. She introduced me as her latest boyfriend, which I guess was true, but I was also flattered to have this recognition. She and Jessie went to the kitchen to make two more coffees while Mark and I sat down in easy chairs and started to learn a little about each other. Turns out he was an electrical engineer, he and Jessie married a few months ago and they're on their delayed honeymoon due to him needing to stay home to complete a major contract. I told him the story of how I'd met Alison.

"Sounds like a CV joint," he said, confirming the mechanic's diagnosis as I described the fault with Alison's car. "These things tend to happen in the worst possible location at the worst possible time," he continued, "The law of maximum inconvenience."

"Well, it wasn't all bad," I commented, "It allowed us to meet for a start."

"Yeah, I gathered you were more than just friends. Had you just been friends, I doubt that Alison would be wearing a housecoat mid-afternoon and certainly you wouldn't both be reeking of sex," he grinned, "Lucky man. She's quite a looker and I'm guessing she's good in bed too."

I was quite taken aback by Mark's intuition as well as his forthright manner. Oh well, I thought, no good beating about the bush.

"Yes, she's sexy as hell. Never met a girl like her."

"Well, I know she swings both ways. Jessie was telling me some steamy stories about their exploits together just before she left town for the other side of the country. Seems they had quite a thing going between them."

That was news to me, but then I hadn't known Alison for long at all so there was probably still lots to find out.

"So what did she tell you? "

"Oh, just that they'd spend their nights and weekends together and that they were both into all sorts of sexy stuff. Nothing really specific though. I guess you'll just have to find that out yourself," he grinned.

Alison and Jessie returned to the lounge carrying cups of coffee and a plate of cookies. They sat together on the settee after giving Mark and me our coffees and placing the plate on the table.

"So I guess you've found out a bit about each other," said Alison. "Seems like Jessie's fallen on her feet catching a guy like you, Mark. Congrats on your wedding."

"Thanks," said Mark. "It was just a small wedding so that's why you didn't get an invite, just basically family members."

"That's fine, no need for excuses. I possibly wouldn't have travelled that distance anyway and I've been really busy with work."

"So what do you do now?" asked Jessie.

Alison always hated that question. People usually got the wrong idea if she said she was a deviant sexual counsellor, equating that to being a prostitute rather than a legitimate job assisting people to deal with their phobias, fetishes and addictions. However, she hadn't found any other way of describing her work.

"I'm a counsellor," she replied.

"In any particular specialist field?" asked Mark.

"Yes, I specialize in counselling people who have deviant sexual preferences and behaviors," she replied, flushing slightly.

"I figured you could end up doing something like that," said Jessie, "You always seemed so interested in sex and I remember just before you left we had some exciting conversations and experiences."

I noticed Alison color a little more and guessed that Jessie was referring to their mutual intimacies, whatever those were.

"Yes, it's a fascinating area. You have no idea how disabling it can be for a person to live with guilt for simply having certain sexual preferences that are unacceptable to society. It's incredible how judgmental people are of others who are not like them and don't like what they like. It can ruin a person's life, costing them marriage chances, loss of employment and certainly loss of standing in society. They can very easily become social outcasts, pariahs, unless they hide who they really are and make a conscious choice to conform to society's mores. Then they have deep personal problems associated with guilt for feeling how they feel. Often they will live a lie their whole life, maybe being homosexual but maintaining a charade of a marriage just for their spouse and children's sake. Sorry, I've sort of gone off the deep end here, but it's something I'm quite passionate about."

"I can see that," replied Mark. "Jessie mentioned you a few times while we were courting, saying that you and she had a few interesting experiences together."

By now Alison was beet red and nervously pulling her housecoat tighter about herself as though it was a shield. I noticed that Jessie was looking decidedly uncomfortable as well. Alison looked to me for support, something which I did not know how to give her in this context. She decided to keep it light and hopefully the inquisition would be side-tracked to other areas.

"Yes, we had fun together on several occasions. You must be hungry after your drive; have a cookie," she said pushing the plate towards Mark. "Where are you heading for this afternoon?"

"Thank you," said Mark, taking a chocolate cookie and a sip of his coffee. "We're not on any particular schedule, just traveling around so have nowhere really to be at any particular time, except home in three weeks, of course. Do you have any suggestions for places to visit or stay in this area?"

Alison mentioned a few sights that were worth the visit and I chimed in with a few further afield closer to where I lived, and it seemed they took these on board. Alison made a suggestion. "As for places to stay, well, this little village we're in doesn't have much which is a pity because the short trip to the coast is very worthwhile and there are several historic sites when you get there. It's about a 90 minute drive so possibly a bit late for you to do today."