The Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, that drive sounds interesting but a pity there's nowhere to stay locally. We couldn't be a real pain and ask if we could stay the night here, could we?" asked Mark.

I saw Jessie glare at him as Alison realized that she had left herself wide open for this possibility. Instead of facilitating their departure, she had done just the opposite, and Mark was forward enough to take this opportunity. Alison was trapped, unless she was to be inhospitable.

"Yes, if you wish, you'd be most welcome to stay overnight. I'm sure we could find something for dinner in the freezer and we have a spare room with a lovely king size bed just right for a honeymooning couple," she smiled gracefully.

"Only if that wouldn't put you out," said Jessie, unsure of the whole situation now and offering a possible way to extricate herself from what she foresaw could become an even trickier situation. Staying overnight with an old friend, to whom she had confessed so much of her sexual preferences and who was now a counsellor in the sexual deviance area sounded, to her, like a recipe for disaster, especially so on her honeymoon with a new husband who knew very little of the details of her former relationship with Alison. Alison's summing up of the people she worked with fitted Jessie far too closely for comfort.

"No, that's fine, isn't it darling?" asked Alison as she turned to me.

"Absolutely," I replied, breaking my silence and wondering what the night would bring. I could only imagine Alison and Jessie together and the antics they would have got up to based on my knowledge of Alison's sexual preferences. I was keen to see her and Jessie together and my mind was playing all sorts of scenarios for how the evening would progress. One thing for certain, it would not be boring. I finished my coffee, noticing that the others had as well.

"Great, that's sorted then," summarized Mark. "We'll bring our cases in now if that's Ok with you."

"Fine, would you like a hand?" I offered, "That way the ladies could sort out something for dinner."

Mark and I went out to their car, leaving Alison and Jessie in the house, collecting dishes and heading to the kitchen. Once we'd collected the cases and had them in the entranceway I called to Alison to ask which bedroom she had in mind. She came into the hallway, tightening the belt on her housecoat as she entered.

"The one second on the left down the hallway, honey, it has an ensuite."

I carried Jessie's case followed by Mark carrying his and together entered the room, placing the cases on the floor. The bed was made up ready for guests, so nothing needed doing there. I checked the ensuite and found and showed Mark the towels in the cupboard.

"Just help yourself to what you need and if you can't find anything please just ask," I said, thinking of the incongruity of acting as host in a house in which I also was a visitor.

"Thanks, we will," he replied as we left the room and headed back to the lounge, where Jessie and Alison were deep in muted conversation on the settee. I couldn't help but notice the length of Alison's lovely thigh that was protruding, apparently unnoticed by her, through the split in her housecoat. From the right angle, I guessed, it would be possible to see her pussy lips. I was just trying to find that right angle when she must have sensed my motive and pulled the sides together.

"I should get changed," she said, "I was actually just having a lie down when you arrived."

"No, don't change for us," said Mark quite definitely, "You look fine and it's important to be able to be comfortable in your own house." I noticed that he spent several seconds examining her as she sat there in her one garment, almost mentally stripping her. I decided that Mark and Jessie were both in the upper levels of interesting, as the evening would also prove to be I had absolutely no doubt.

"Well, how about a drink. As my old great grandfather would say, the sun's over the yardarm so it must be time for a drink," I offered, then added for clarification, "My great grandfather was a sailor in sailing ships."

"A whiskey and water, 50:50, please," said Mark, "And Jessie will have a chardonnay thanks."

Alison asked for a chardonnay also and I decided on a whiskey to keep Mark company, but then, as a visitor, I had to ask Alison where the glasses and drinks were kept. As she stood up, Alison exposed far more of her legs than was decent and quickly pulled her coat together again, then escorted me to the cabinet, telling me a chardonnay was in the fridge in the kitchen. I poured the drinks and returned with them.

"Here's to us and an enjoyable evening together," toasted Mark. We clinked glasses then sat in the earlier configuration and discussed general things, Alison and Jessie both seeming to be careful to steer the conversation away from the earlier topics. However, Mark's forthrightness was her undoing.

"We actually met at a nudist camp," Mark told us when asked where they had met. "It's a great place to meet people. You certainly can't hide a great deal when you're wearing zilch."

I looked at Jessie and she was blushing bright red while Mark was smiling at her. "Sorry, darling, maybe I shouldn't have said that, but it is true and I was asked."

"That's Ok, darling," replied Jessie, reaching out for his hand, "I guess as it's Alison it's not so bad. I still get embarrassed over the way people judge others simply because of what they enjoy doing."

"Yes, it can be a problem these days," I commented, "Everyone seems to think their way is the only way. A nudist camp would be an interesting place to meet and I guess that is one group in society who are judged frequently and harshly. Just because you like wearing few or no clothes doesn't make you bad or dirty or anything like that, it simply means that you're not afraid of wearing few clothes and being seen like that."

"I'm pleased you think that way," said Jessie. "I even find it difficult wearing clothes in warm weather when I'm at home, don't I darling."

Mark grinned at his mental images of his wife running around the house naked. "Yes, you certainly seem to. That often leads to me stripping off as well, and that often leads to . . . "

"Shush!" interrupted Jessie, blushing once again, "You don't need to broadcast all our secrets, do you?"

"Well, I don't see the harm in it," said a confused Mark, "After all if it's not a problem to do then why is it a problem to discuss? Especially when Alison's sitting there in next to nothing and both our hosts reek of sex. We're all adults here, aren't we? So we don't need to carry on like a bunch of school kids behind the lavatory."

"Well, if that's what you think, I can certainly go along with it. Can you?" said an indignant Jessie, who stood and began stripping off her clothing right there in the lounge room.

It was very plain that this situation was totally out of control. I suspected that Alison wasn't fazed by nudity and I certainly wasn't, so if it was Ok for them, it was Ok for us. I turned to Alison.

"Darling, would you allow me the privilege of removing your house coat?" I asked with a broad smile.

Alison had also summed up the situation and figured it was too late to resurrect any sort of normal decency now, so when in Rome . . . .

"Certainly, sweetheart, and then I'll remove your clothing as well."

We both stood, watching Jessie and Mark as they were both removing the other's underwear, then I undid the tie around Alison's waist and spread her housecoat open before sliding it of her down her arms. She then unbuttoned my shirt, removed it, caressing my chest as she did so, then unbuckled my belt, slipped the zip down then pushed my trousers to the floor. I unconsciously looked at Mark to do the very male thing of comparing both size and arousal of our penises, finding they were very similar in both hardness and size. We then both looked at the women, standing stark naked with an arm across their breasts and hand cupping their pussies. Maybe we should have covered our manhoods too, but what did it matter, I thought.

"Come on, ladies, fair's fair. Move your hands to your side," ordered Mark.

Reluctantly the women followed his order, flushing red once again, then I took the initiative and filled our glasses once again, handing them around and offering a toast.

"To nudity," I said and we all clinked glasses then drank.

The drinking of that toast to our present condition seemed to break the ice. We then looked at each other, unashamed either by what we saw or by being observed. Then we sat down once again.

"I propose a game," said Alison. "Let each of us write dares on pieces of paper, some for men, some for women, then we shuffle them into two heaps and draw cards to see who will take and perform the dare on the top piece of paper. So the dare would have to be something that is challenging but that you would expect a person of that gender to be able to do if he or she had to."

We discussed it for a few minutes then agreed. Alison produced some paper and pens and we each wrote two dares for each gender, turned them face down, then mixed them up in their gender groups. Alison then produced a deck of cards from a drawer and shuffled them.

"Each round we each draw a card. The person with the highest card gets to do the dare. Sound Ok?"

Everyone nodded and watched anxiously as Alison shuffled the cards before placing them on the table.

"Everyone take a card, the person with the highest card goes first and the others go clockwise looking from the ceiling. Ok?" she asked.

Everyone agreed, so Alison took the top card with Mark, Jessie and I following in order. Jessie got the highest card so she started the next round. Once the cards had been selected once they were placed on the floor. The next round was the first live round. Jessie took the top card, followed by me, Alison and Mark We all turned our cards face up and Jessie's king was higher than the two, five and queen, so Jessie had to take the top dare from the female pile.

"Serves her right," smiled Mark in anticipation, "After all, she started this whole fiasco."

"Ain't that the truth," said Jessie with a smile, "What would you rather do, play Tiddly Winks?" She turned over the top dare with a flourish then read it out to everyone.

"The dare is to sit with your legs wide apart and allow everyone else to have a great view of your pussy and to feel it, kiss it or lick it if they wish. The duration of the dare is for five minutes."

Jessie placed the paper on the floor then wriggled her ass cheeks to the edge of the sofa and spread her legs wide apart.

"Start timing," she said.

Alison glanced at the clock then back at Jessie's widely spread pussy and at the two men sitting staring at it, ogling Jessie's beautiful pussy and stunned by how fast this had progressed from sitting talking to being naked and showing off their sexy bits. Alison wasn't going to let this go to waste. She knelt down in front of Jessie's pussy and began gently kissing it, her nose pressing against Jessie's prominent clit. She then eased a finger into Jessie's vagina, twisting it, moving it in and out and generally stimulating her beautifully, just as she had when they were roommates several years earlier.

It took nearly two minutes for the men to make any move. Both were fascinated by the show the ladies were putting on. Then Mark asked Alison if he could take her place and moved in as Alison moved away. He had more recent practice at this than Alison and soon had Jessie moaning as he stimulated her in just the right way. After nearly two minutes I signalled to Mark that it was my turn and took his place, feeling Jessie's soft velvety skin beneath my tongue and lips, and her slippery love tunnel as I pushed first one then two fingers inside and heard her gasps as I massaged her enlarged clit with the ball of my thumb.

"Time," said Alison.

I immediately sat back in my chair and watched Jessie put herself back together after being so delightfully inspected and stimulated by the three of us. After a short recuperation period, during which we were silent, not wishing to break the mood that had developed, Alison passed the pack around and we took a card each. This time it was me with the high card. I wondered how I felt about this so did a body scan and found I was trembling inside, from excitement, I figured, not fear. For me the main aspect of this was the lack of control; there was no control of who was selected, that was pure luck, and there was no control of the dare to be performed, that was the result of a joint effort by the group. We all had to trust that nobody had put dares in that would be too hard to perform.

My hand trembled slightly as I took the top dare from the male pile and read it out.

"The dare is to allow your balls to be constricted by a string or rubber band around the base then for the others to hit them with a foot long ruler."

Ouch, I thought, then remembered my youth; this was nothing compared to what I did to my balls then. Oh well, I sat at the edge of the chair, spread my legs and Alison found a rubber band and a ruler. She placed the band around my balls tightly, but not so tightly that it cut off the circulation, then she started tapping my trapped balls with the plastic ruler. The first few strokes stung and ached, but after that it wasn't so bad. It seemed my balls became accustomed to the mistreatment and somehow numbed the painful sensations while heightening the erotic feelings. I watched as my cock began to swell and Alison handed the ruler to Mark.

Mark began hitting significantly harder causing real pain which resulted in my cock deflating slightly. However, as they became accustomed to the harder strokes, the same thing happened; they became less painful and in fact it was very stimulating. My cock responded accordingly. Then he handed the ruler to Jessie who used a new approach. Instead of using the broad face of the blade, she began striking them with the edge. This was very much narrower so exerted a far greater pressure over a small area. This caused far less stinging but more residual ache after each blow. They also did not seem to accustom themselves to this, possibly because the strokes were in slightly different places, but all told this was by far the most painful of the three.

"Time," called Alison at last. She came over and cupped my stinging and aching balls, looking at the marks left by Jessie's edge strokes, then she stretched the band a bit away from the skin and cut it with scissors. Instantly there was stinging pain as the pressure was released, but it quickly disappeared leaving me with a red scrotum and slightly aching balls. Ever the opportunist, Alison stroked my hard cock several times before she returned to her seat.

I placed the paper on the floor and we all drew another card. This time it was Mark's turn and his dare was to have everyone in turn suck on his cock while they squeezed his balls in their hands. He thought he knew who had written that because it was one of the things Jessie liked doing best. So he sat on the edge of his seat and we all in turn, me included, sucked his cock and crushed his balls to the best of our abilities. The final person to do this to him was Jessie, who was grinning at him as if she knew he knew that she'd written the dare. I was amazed that she was able to deep throat him, obviously from much practice.

The next draw had Jessie once again.

"That's not fair," she said, "It's my second turn and Alison hasn't had one."

"Welcome to randomness," said Mark, "It is quite possible, though highly unlikely, that one person only could be the recipient of all the dares, so it's just as well that so far it's been reasonably well spread. What's your dare anyway?"

"I have to have twenty spring clothes pegs clipped to my body. It doesn't say where though. But it does say that when they're removed they must be pulled off, not unclipped."

Alison went to the laundry and brought back a packet of twenty new clothes pegs. "These are new so the springs will be stronger," she said with a grin towards Jessie.

"How do you want me?" asked Jessie.

"Standing with legs widely spread," said Mark without hesitation.

Once Jessie was in that position, the clock was set and we all started clipping pegs onto her in the most obvious places. I focussed on her labia, clipping three pegs to each and a final one to her clit, which caused her to give a short, sharp yelp. The others focussed on breasts and ass cheeks. Once all the pegs were attached, she paraded gingerly around until the time was up, when we all pulled the pegs off her. This happened so quickly that her yelps of pain became a long drawn out cry.

The next time it was Alison's turn and her dare was to have a soda bottle inserted into her vagina as far as it would go. Knowing the toys that Alison had in her room, I felt that this should be accomplished easily and this proved to be correct. She lay on her back with her legs wide apart and Mark lubed a soda bottle then pushed the small end inside her. The tapered neck quickly opened her wide and she was only getting to the widest part when it reached the end of her vagina. Mark pushed it back and forth but it would go in no further. He released it and it slowly moved out until it fell onto the settee.

Now that she was opened, I felt it would be a good time to feed it in base first. I picked up the battle, lubed the lower part then used my fingers to widen her vaginal entrance enough so that the base slipped in. Once that was inside, the rest followed and very soon she had the neck of the bottle protruding from her vagina.

"Oh, darling, I feel so full!" she exclaimed. "It feels soooo sexy."

Because the entrance had the lower portion of the neck protruding, I could let go of the bottle and it would stay there. When it was time and I was about to remove it she stopped me.

"Please leave it inside for a bit longer, honey."

I did, and we played the next two draws until it was Alison's turn again. The first of those two draws resulted in Mark receiving nine strokes of a leather belt on his ass, three being given by each of us, including Alison who was quite able to move about slowly while still being filled with the bottle. The second resulted in me having my cock covered in salt water and then being tortured by having the terminals of a nine volt battery pressed against the skin. I found that my most sensitive spot, underneath my cock just at the base of the head, was very sensitive to this and caused me to writhe in a sort of pain I had not felt previously. An interesting learning experience.

On the following draw Alison had to have her bottle removed so that her clit and vulva could receive blows from a piece of rope, a coil of which she had in the garage. The number of strokes was not specified and in her five minutes she received 27 strokes as we alternated amongst the three of us. Once that was over her pussy looked interesting, to say the least. Her vagina was gaping open from the bottle and her clit, hood, labia and vulva were bright red from the beating she'd received. However, as she said, she couldn't complain because she'd suggested the game and besides, she said with a grin, she felt incredibly sexy.

It was the next draw that finished the game. Jessie won it and her dare was to sit on the lap of each of the guys, chest to chest, for two minutes each with their hard cock in her vagina. She chose Mark first, straddling him as he leaned back in his chair, his rock hard cock fully inside her vagina. She wriggled her hips and moved back and forth, trying to stimulate him to cum in the two minutes she had and also trying to stimulate herself to orgasm. After two minutes, it was my turn. I had the experience of having a gorgeous married woman, who I had only known for a couple of hours, willingly straddle me and take my cock deep inside her, then move in ways that brought me very close to cumming. She was also bringing herself close to orgasm.