The Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned. "So in reality you're just a fancy hooker," I stated.

A horrified look passed across her face and she became very animated. "No I am not," she said emphatically, "I am a sex worker, I'll certainly admit that and be proud of it, but a hooker, no way. I'm a therapist, I provide a way for people, and they're not all men, to live out their fantasies in a controlled and relatively safe situation and then to develop new and healthy sexual practices. Hookers don't do that. If there were more of me then there would be less need for them."

I took on board the differences she pointed out. "So you want to change me, allow me to release my demons and become 'normal' sexually, is that it?"

"No, darling, if that happens then fine, but if it doesn't, also fine. I wanted to get to know you better, maybe to thank you for stopping for me today, but also to help me experience my demons. One of my main fears is being out of control. I like to be in control and need to do this for my work. So I offered you a drawer full of goodies to use to cause me pain. That means I faced my greatest fear by handing control over to you. I'd only met you a few hours ago, I don't really know you but I do know you used to imagine torturing women erotically and painfully, so to trust you effectively with my life and sexual integrity, was a huge step. Thank you darling."

I saw her point. It was a case of who counsels the counsellors? Who provides therapy for the therapists? I still had a question though, but that was answered by her next statement.

Alison looked away from me and blushed before she even said anything more.

"I also have a fascination with causing pain to men's cocks and balls," she whispered. "I really enjoyed torturing yours tonight. Thank you for letting me. I suspected that was what you wanted and I knew it was what I wanted, so it worked out well for us both."

I understood at last, I thought. "That's fine, I really enjoyed them being tortured, especially by you. And I also really enjoyed torturing your pussy and breasts. Then our love making was simply the icing on the cake. Thank you, honey. What a find, a compatible fetishist."

Alison laughed. "I guess you could say that," she replied.

We cleared the bed of toys, turned the lights off, snuggled down together and were soon asleep.

The following morning we slept late, had a quick cuddle in bed, showered together then ate breakfast before phoning the insurance company and then the local towing company to collect the car. Once that was underway we could discuss other things, notably us.

"I have nothing to go home for urgently," I told Alison, "And would be quite happy staying here if you're happy with that. Then at least we'd have a car between us while yours is being repaired."

"That would be great if you could please. It's kind of isolated here without transport and your bedtime company is certainly very enjoyable. We've probably got a great deal more exploration to do if we wanted."

After a bit more discussion I agreed to stay with her for a few days, at least until her car was serviceable again. By mid-afternoon we heard that the car was safely in the workshop of the local garage and needed a new CV joint. The mechanic recommended replacing both of them as the other one was dodgy, as he put it, so Alison agreed.

"Parts are easily available and I should have it back on the road in a couple of days," the mechanic told her.

"So I guess we've got a couple of days to do some experimentation between ourselves," I said as she hung up the phone.

Alison grinned. "Looks like it, if you're game. Do you want to start now or do you want to see some of the local sights. That'll take about two minutes; there really isn't anything to see here. The town was originally at a cross roads so a hotel was built for travellers and the town grew around it, much like many of the small towns out west. Seen one you seen 'em all."

"Yeah, guess so. I think the bedroom explorations will be far more interesting than the geographical ones. So what have you got for me today?"

She led me to the bedroom and began by giving me a conducted tour of her storage units.

"If you want to use stuff on me it's always a good idea to know what's available," she advised as she opened drawer after drawer of dildos, vibrators, pins and needles, clamps, sexy underwear, cbt equipment, sounds, leather and rubber strips and straps, lycra, pvc and elastic clothing, enema bags and a large number of items whose use I could not imagine.

"I'll show you how to use much of this gear as we go along," she said. "Meantime, you mentioned you'd had enemas and also pushed water into your bladder. Why don't we start off with enemas then at least we know we're clean inside in case we want to use those spaces."

I agreed and very quickly we were both naked and assembling the items required on the plastic covered bed. Alison assembled a stand to hold the bags then boiled some water and let it cool to blood heat before filling several.

"Do you want anything in it?" she asked.

"I've only done it a few times and just used water, but then I didn't know what I was doing. What do you recommend?"

"Well, you can use soap in the water, which gives a more violent effect, or you can put some oils in there which can have interesting effects also. I used chilli oil once but that was terrible; never again."

"Just water, I think, at least for the first one," I replied, wondering why anyone would use chilli oil inside their rectum.

"So I'll fill you first with one bag," said Alison, "Then you can fill me with a bag and we'll alternate like that until we can take no more. Then you can empty out while I hold on, then I'll empty. Ok?"

"Yeah, that sounds fine," I replied.

I lay on the plastic sheet while Alison fitted the expandable inlet tube to my ass and connected the bag. She pumped up the locking ring then opened the valve and I felt the warm water beginning to fill my rectum. I then remembered that as a kid when I did this I would have an immediate erection. This time was no different. As I felt the warm liquid filling me, my cock had a mind of its own and grew in size and hardness until it was huge and completely rigid.

"Ooohhh, look what I've found," said Alison, stroking it gently. "Is this how you respond to an enema. We'll have to do this more often, I can see that. Let's change the plans shall we."

She shut off the valve at both ends of the tube and removed the bag and tube from the anal insert.

"I think you mentioned you liked to put things down your urethra, is that right?" Alison asked.

"Yes, I did," I replied.

"Then you'll love what I'm going to do now," she replied as she opened a drawer and took a small box out. When she opened it I could see it had several long metal objects which I thought were sounds. She showed them to me, confirmed that they were sounds and asked which diameter I would like to start with. I chose the second to smallest one, unsure of how it would feel and whether it would fit inside me.

She removed it from the box, lubricated it with some antiseptic lube, commenting that it was far better than using a dirty old nail, and then began inserting it into my urethra. It seemed incredibly long as it went in and I was unsure how far it could go. Slowly I watched as it went inside me. I could feel the rounded end opening the tube, causing sensations to pour through my penis as its tender inside surface was stimulated. Alison kept pushing it in and I could not resist the temptation to feel how far inside me it was. I found the curved end close to my scrotum as it made its way around the curve of my penis. Still Alison pushed it inside until the end of the sound was just outside the opening to my urethra.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"It feels good, very sensitive inside there and very arousing."

"Good," she replied softly, "I hoped you would enjoy it. Now, I'll remove it and use a thicker one."

She removed the sound steadily and I felt my muscles pushing it out. I also felt the effects of the enema in my rectum and felt I really needed to go to the toilet. I told Alison and she simply smiled.

"The valve in your ass will hold it in. It won't leak. Just see how long you can hold the liquid inside you."

She smiled at me as she lubed another much thicker sound and then eased it into the opening, pushing it inside me. She had to push quite a lot harder to move it down the tube and I could see the rounded end expanding my urethra as it progressed. It felt very stimulating although there was also a slight stinging sensation probably caused, I thought, by the large size. I looked in the box and saw there were still two larger ones there so wondered if I'd get to experience those also. By now the bulge had moved down to my scrotum and it was fully inside me.

"How does that one feel?" asked Alison.

"Certainly more stimulating and a little more painful than the previous one," I replied.

"Good, I'm pleased you're feeling it. And how's your ass?"

"Beginning to cramp up a bit. I really need to go."

"Ok, hang on a bit."

Alison pushed my sound further in so the top end was just below the base of my cock head and then tied a string around my cock, compressing the urethra above the end of the sound, holding it completely inside me.

"That should hold it inside," she grinned at me, "Now I'll remove the valve, which needs me to deflate the inflatable holding ring that prevents it from leaking, then you'll need to hold it in with your sphincter muscle and make a dash for the pan. Ready?"

"Yes, ready," I replied, tightening my anal sphincter as much as possible.

I felt the release as the valve was deflated and removed, then I was on my way, just making it before everything shot out of me like out of a cannon. The feeling of relief was amazing. My cock was still standing upright, held by the sound, and I could feel the inside end moving in the area between my upper thighs each time I moved my cock. It was certainly in deep and I hoped Alison knew what she was doing and it wasn't damaging me. It took a good five minutes before I lost the urge to push anything more from my ass, then I cleaned up, flushed, washed and returned to the bedroom.

"All good?" asked Alison.

"All good. I feel empty inside but also full inside my cock. I hope it's not doing any damage in there."

"No, it should be fine unless your cock starts shrinking. Maybe we should give you another enema, do you think?"

"No, not right now. Perhaps you could remove the sound and then pump some water up my urethra. I seem to remember I enjoyed that when I did it all those years ago."

"Your wish is my command," replied Alison, untying the string and easing the sound from my cock. It felt strange once it was out, as though I was missing some part of me. That didn't last long, however as she very quickly rigged up a length of thin tubing to the enema bag, ran some water through the tube, applied some antiseptic lube to the tube and then fed it into my now expanded urethra. I felt the rounded end of the tube follow my tube to the spot where my sound had reached. Alison then retied the string around the base of my cock head and then opened the valve on the bag. Immediately I felt warm water begin to slowly enter my urethra and presumably flow into my bladder. Alison squeezed the bag gently to speed up the flow rate and it took about a minute before the bag was empty.

Deep inside me I had felt my bladder expand and tighten as the water flowed into it. Pressing on my lower abdomen I could feel the pressure there and I realized that so far I had only taken a small amount, maybe half a pint. As I was investigating this I noticed Alison had hooked the tube to another bag full of water and I felt that begin to flow into my bladder as she squeezed it. I rested my hand on my abdomen, feeling it gradually swell and feeling the urge to urinate grow stronger. Once that bag was empty I really needed to let it all out.

"I have to urinate, darling, it's urgent."

"Hold on a second," she replied as she tied off the tube tightly at the end of my cock after removing it from the valve. She then let it go.

"Ok, you don't need to hold it all in any more, it can't get out so just relax and feel the pressure and the pain. Just enjoy it for a few minutes."

I did relax and sure enough, even if I tried, nothing came out. My waterworks was completely sealed. As I relaxed the pain dispersed slightly and I had a very full sensation return.

"Now, final thing before I let you release it all, let's fit that valve to your ass again and really fill you up."

"I don't know that I can take any more," I complained, "I feel incredibly full just like this."

But Alison would have none of it. I crouched on the bed, ass in the air and she fitted the valve, inflated the ring to hold it in place, then she squeezed the attached enema bag and filled me with its contents. As it went in I felt a huge build-up of pressure inside me and it was with relief that I saw the bag empty. That relief was short-lived, however, as she simply removed the tube and fitted it to a second bag, then squeezed that one inside me as well.

I felt like I would burst. There was so much pressure inside me that I was afraid that something inside would rupture. I told Alison.

"No, you're fine. It just feels like that. I've taken four bags once with no problems, although it was very painful and I also felt like I'd burst. We'll give it a few minutes then you can release it all in the bath. After that I'll have a special treat for you."

She was as good as her word. After a few minutes of agony she helped me to the bathroom then I stood in the bath as she untied my cock tube and allowed the water to run out. It was a long tube so it took a long time, time spent feeling my ass become increasingly painful as I contracted my muscles to hold everything in, forgetting that the valve could do this for me.

"Relax and just let it flow," she told me, gently pulling on the tube to remove it and allow my bladder to empty faster. Once it was out the flow increased and very soon my bladder felt empty, that feeling exacerbating the feeling of fullness in my ass. She removed the valve then I crouched down and the two bags of water poured out of me. The feeling of emptiness that followed was fantastic. I remained crouched in the bath until the final reflex contractions had passed then she ran a warm shower for me and I washed myself all over.

What an experience, I thought as I returned to the bedroom to find that she had donned some of her very sexy underwear. She was obviously ready to play. My cock had deflated to about half hard in the shower and now quickly regained its rigidity as I approached her with hands ready to caress, stimulate and remove garments.

"Not so fast," she said, avoiding my hands, "Your balls have got off scot free so far today. It's their turn now."

"Hey, I thought we were going to be taking turn about. So far it's all been you doing things to me."

Alison smiled. "Yes, fun isn't it. Anyway, you can have your turn later. Right now I want you on your back on the bed with your legs wide apart."

I lay on the bed and she removed a wheatbag from the microwave oven, wrapped it in a towel, then placed it on my scrotum. I immediately felt the warmth flow into my genital area and found that as well as warming, it was also causing me to become more rigid and larger as the blood vessels dilated. A good trick to remember. She then lay beside me and began kissing and caressing me, allowing me to return the favor for her. Slowly and seductively I removed the flimsy garments she was wearing, kissing each part of her that was newly exposed just as she was kissing and caressing me except for my balls, which were now beautifully warm inside my greatly elongated and relaxed scrotum. Once she was naked she stood and told me to turn over, leaving the wheatbag under my balls as I lay on my stomach.

I did this and she returned with a length of thin soft rope and a wide leather belt. She fastened the belt tightly around my waist and then tied the rope around my balls, which she had pulled to the end of their sac. They were now about four inches below the base of my cock due to the warmth and slackness of my scrotum. She then pulled the rope between my legs, through my ass crack and then tied it to the back of the leather belt. My balls were now firmly pulled between my legs.

"Ok, you can turn over and stand up now," she said.

I did and found that the rope held my balls in place, making it difficult to walk as the tops of my thighs rubbed against my balls. Alison walked around me admiring her handiwork.

"That rope won't cut off your blood supply so doesn't need to be released any time soon," she told me. "It will hold your balls in place and as they cool your scrotum will try to pull them back closer to your cock but will be unable to do so. Won't that be fun. Shall we have lunch?"

I admitted that I felt hungry so we walked to the kitchen and I went to sit on a stool. Bad move. My balls were under me when I was sitting and my weight would squash them painfully.

Alison laughed at my predicament. "Hmmm, I forgot to mention that it would be painful sitting down," she said, "But sit down you will." She pointed to a padded stool. "Try that one."

I did and managed to sit painfully with some of the weight being taken on my legs. She watched me critically.

"I want your feet on the front rung please, knees wide apart."

I spent a few minutes adjusting my position so that I was as she commanded yet the pain was still tolerable. Eventually I was in a position that I could just bear and which seemed to please her.

"If you move unacceptably I shall have to give you a different stool," she threatened as she continued to prepare a delicious looking chicken salad. She poured two glasses of wine, placed the cutlery and plates on the buffet and sat beside me.

"To us," she said, clinking glasses.

"To pain for us," I replied, clinking then taking a sip.

We ate lunch slowly, chatting about a variety of topics none of which had to do with my present predicament. After we'd finished eating and the wine was finished she turned to me.

"You know, you're really lucky that I'm feeling so good today. I've overlooked your wriggling and movements to try to become more comfortable. Just so you know, I'll get the alternate stool and you can sit on that for a few minutes."

She went to a cupboard and brought out a tall stool whose legs were longer than mine. Instead of a round or square top it had a curved cylinder mounted horizontally and covered with sheepskin to make it look like a narrow saddle. I felt it and although it looked soft, there was no padding underneath.

"Right, try this and you'll see how lenient I've been on you. Straddle the saddle. You'll just have to let your legs dangle as there's nothing to rest your feet on."

I stood up and with the help of the buffet bench managed to position myself on the saddle, noticing that my balls were painfully pressed into the sheepskin and all my weight rested on them. I leant backwards a long way, taking most of my weight on my ass cheeks, but Alison would have none of that.

"Sit upright," she commanded brusquely.

I obeyed, biting my lower lip to keep from crying out in pain as all my weight rested on my balls as my pelvic bone pressed them into the sheepskin. I couldn't stay like that and once again leant backwards to relieve the pressure and pain.

"Ok, that'll do. Get off the stool and come and fuck me," Alison said hoarsely.

I climbed painfully off the stool and looked towards her to see she was flushed with arousal, her hands unconsciously cupping her breasts and there were several drops of her juices on the floor between her legs. It was very obvious that she enjoyed inflicting pain. This afternoon I would find out if she enjoyed receiving it as much.