The Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time," called Alison. Jessie ignored her and continued fucking herself on me. I could feel her clit massaging the root of my cock and she began panting as she held me tightly, her hot breath almost scorching my neck. After a few more seconds she began a high-pitched keening sound.

"Jessie, stop, the dare's over," commanded Mark.

Jessie ignored him, pressing into me, her breasts and hard nipples digging into my chest, her hips thrusting back and forth in a frenetic rhythm, and then she was there.

"Yesss, Oohhhh, YESSS, FUCK MEEEE, I'MMMM CUMMMMINGGGGGG!" she yelled at the top of her voice.

It took all of my self-control not to spurt my juices inside her, but I held off as I suspected that tonight was going to be one of those nights. As she slowed down, so my urge to cum abated and finally she was holding me as her breathing returned to normal.

"Whew, that was intense," said Alison.

"Yes, it was," agreed Mark, "It's not every day I get to watch my wife fuck a guy who's almost a complete stranger."

Jessie stirred as she heard her husband's comment and turned to look at him. "Well, now you know how I felt when I found you and your little hussy going for it just before our wedding day," she said.

"Yeah," Mark replied, shamefacedly, "But at least we weren't married then."

"As if that makes a difference," retorted Jessie. "If I want to fuck anyone then I will and I'm quite happy to give you the same privilege. So tonight, if you wish, we can swap partners. How's that sound to you?"

Mark was nothing if not an opportunist and he knew that while his wife was in such a magnanimous mood he should take advantage of it. "Right, you're on," he replied before she could withdraw her offer. "Come on, Alison, let's go to bed." They walked off to Alison's bed arm in arm. I imagined Mark's reaction when he saw the array of toys and paraphernalia on the bed.

Jessie pulled away from me a little and looked into my eyes. "Looks like it's you and me for tonight, honey; that Ok with you?"

"Sure is, darling, we can carry on where we left off. Have I ever got a load of cum for you."

Jessie pressed her face into my neck and whispered in my ear, "You could become a daddy tonight, darling, I've got a bet on with a girlfriend that I'll get pregnant on my honeymoon so I'm not on any contraceptive and tonight's my most fertile time this cycle. Happy daddy's night, darling."

It took a few moments for this to sink in. Here was a new bride, offering herself to me to impregnate her on her honeymoon. "Are you for real?" I asked. "Why would you want to do this with me instead of with Mark?"

"I have decided to choose the father of my child and while Mark is an excellent husband, I don't want him for a father because I know that if his forthright manner was transferred to his child we wouldn't get a moment's peace in the house. However, you're really laid back and I like that, so I wanted to choose you. I wrote that dare and you'll notice I sat on Mark's lap first so I could hopefully get your sperm inside me tonight. The only flaw would have been if Alison had drawn that dare, but she didn't."

"You little schemer. I like the way you think. Does Mark know about your bet?"

"No, not at all. He knows that I'd like a child soon but he knows nothing about contraception and he really has no idea of cycles and fertile times. Women's stuff, he calls it."

"Well, just maybe this women's stuff will win you a bet and a baby. Let's go."

Jessie and I walked down the hallway to her room and closed the door behind us. We then embraced, standing face to face, my hard cock digging into her crotch as her hard nipples pressed into my chest. We kissed and caressed each other's back before the stimulation and arousal became too much and we fell sideways onto the soft bed. She was in heat, that much seemed certain. As soon as we lay down she rolled onto her back and spread her legs, her knees bent, her hands holding them wide apart.

"Fuck me, honey," she said softly, "Cum in me, squirt your hot fertile seed into me and make a baby in me."

How could I resist? I knelt on the bed between her legs and gazed at the pussy I had so recently been enjoying. I moved forward, leaning over her to lower my cock head so it lined up with her sopping wet vagina. It took only gentle pressure to slide inside her, my cock entering her, her tunnel feeling like liquid silk as it gripped and stimulated my rigid member.

"Oooohhhh, honey, that feels soooo good," she purred.

Once fully inside, I began withdrawing almost completely, then pushing back inside until my pubic bone pressed her clit. Back and forth we moved, her hips and body keeping perfect rhythm with my gradually increasing tempo. I felt my balls churning and imagined all the millions of sperm in there, one of which would probably find a home tonight. The thought spurred me onward, bringing me closer to orgasm; my movements sped up, as did Jessie's, her hips moving with me, inviting deeper penetration and preparing her fertile receptacle to receive my gift.

"Yes, like that, oooohhhh, it's beautiful, give me more, faster, yes, yes, YESSS, OMIGOD, I'MMMM CUMMMMINGGGGG!!" she screamed. The feeling of a sensuous woman wrapped around my cock and cumming hard was too much. With a final deep lunge I held still inside her as I emptied my fertile sperm against her cervix, the opening to her womb. Pulse after pulse after fertile pulse of cum filled her to overflowing and I felt it running out of her and down my ball sac. It was over. She was filled. I collapsed onto her body as she released her knees and partially straightened her legs.

"Thank you, honey, that was wonderful. Hopefully I'm now almost pregnant."

"Mmm, yes, I hope so too, darling."

We lay together for a long time, dozing off then reawakening. Eventually we sought more comfortable positions and we snuggled together and slept.

The following morning we were awoken by a scream as Alison came on Mark's cock. We cuddled together and Jessie began playing with my cock.

"Hang on a second," I said as I jumped out of bed to use the bathroom, followed closely by Jessie for the same reason. We then stood face to face again, hugging and kissing, then returned to bed and had an encore of the previous night's lovemaking session. It was just as pleasurable but a little more rushed. Once finished we walked hand in hand to the kitchen where Mark and Alison were eating breakfast, naked like we were after our introduction to that form of undress last evening. We ate and chatted for a while until Mark suggested that they should be on their way if they were going to do any sightseeing today. They quickly packed the car and thanked us profusely for our hospitality. I felt a little like a fraud as I also was a visitor, but nonetheless accepted gracefully.

Mark sat in the driver's seat and Jessie gave me a final hug.

"I hope you're pregnant," I said into her ear.

She pulled back from me then grinned, putting her lips to my ear. "That was a fantasy," she said, "I'm certainly not pregnant, I'm on contraceptives but that story ensures great sex wherever I go. We're visiting friends and use the same ploy each time. Our honeymoon has been a very enjoyable series of wonderful sexual encounters. Sorry to disappoint you, darling, but you have to admit, the sex was fantastic and much of that was due to the fantasy, right?"

"Right, honey. No hard feelings. Thanks for letting me know. Actually, that's a great story you made up."

Jessie grinned again. "I know, works a treat every time. 'Bye, darling, I hope we meet again sometime."

We kissed then she closed the door and they drove away.

Alison and I looked at each other for a few seconds, then embraced.

"Let's go back to bed," suggested Alison.

We walked arm in arm to her room and I noticed there were still sex toys everywhere, some we'd used and some new ones. We cleared them off the bed then lay down and cuddled while we shared stories of our lovemaking overnight. I mentioned to her what Jessie had told me.

"She didn't! Really, she did?"

I nodded confirmation.

"So they're going round all the old friends and having sex with each couple. What a cheek. What a wonderful idea," grinned Alison. "It's almost worth getting married to go on honeymoon like that."

"Do I take that as a proposal?"

"No, well, maybe no, or maybe let's just see what happens. After all we seem to be compatible, but that's only after a couple of days, so treat it as a definite maybe," she grinned at me.

"Well, in that case we probably could do with some more practice don't you think?"

She agreed and we discussed exactly what sort of practice we could try next.

"What would you most like to do to a woman?" asked Alison.

I thought for a few minutes, remembering the atrocious acts of surgery I imagined performing on women when I was younger, acts which no woman could possibly survive. No, I certainly did not want that for Alison. Then I remembered my biggest fantasy of a few years ago,

"I would most like to cut a woman's clit off," I said,

"Hmmm, from a professional perspective that's interesting because it tells me that you're afraid or overwhelmed by the woman-ness of women and that is the part that can give them most pleasure and the part that, if it was removed, would cause a woman to lose most of what it is that makes her woman. That's probably a reflection of your dislike of your domineering mother. It's also interesting personally as my biggest fantasy is castrating a male. Again that is due to the influence of my dominant father. I'm certainly not going to let you cut off my clit and, much as I think I'd like to, I'm certainly not going to cut off your balls. What you would find if we did happen to do these acts would be that we each would immediately feel remorse, guilt and all sorts of negative feelings. We enjoy the thought of doing it far more than we would enjoy doing it. So we'll just have to make do with some lesser perversions."

"Wow, well analysed, doctor. Actually, I'm certain you've hit the nail on the head. So what sort of lesser perversions did you have in mind?"

"Well, two things I'd like to try are caning and inserting pins or needles into a person. The other thing I haven't done but have fantasized about is injecting a person with saline in some places. I've read on the internet about people who have injected their nipples or scrotum with saline and that seems to be harmless, so long as you're careful where you inject. If you're game to try those, so am I. How do you feel about that?"

I thought for a few seconds only before I agreed. "With one proviso, though, that we have a safe word system with no penalties."

Alison also agreed to that. "Which do you want first?" she asked.

"Needles and injecting first, then remove the needles and make love, then eat lunch, then caning in the afternoon, then making love again. Sound like an interesting program for the day?"

"Yes, definitely. It also means that we won't be able to cane each other too severely or we won't be up to love making."

"Right, so highest card gets to choose whether they are giver or receiver for the needles and injections, and whoever starts that session goes second in the next session."

Alison drew a ten, I drew a three; Alison chose to insert needles into me first. She fetched two boxes from the cupboard and showed me the contents. I was amazed; it was as though she'd planned today for a long time. There were packets of short, fine hypodermic needles for installing into a person, some longer and thicker needles for injecting saline and several different sizes of hypodermic syringes all in their original sterile packaging along with several pairs of sterile surgical gloves. The other box contained several plastic bags full of sterile saline solution specifically for injecting.

"Right, my darling, what shall I do first," she asked rhetorically. "I think we'll start with some needle insertions so if you could please stand facing the mirror so you can see how you look. Legs apart to give me access to your balls."

I stood as directed and she picked up a package of short thin needles, breaking the seal then pulling on a pair of gloves before taking the first needle, being careful to hold it by the plastic end without touching the steel. Ominously she then held my cock in her other hand. I wondered what she intended to do but that was quickly answered when she lifted my half hard cock and pressed the sharp end of the needle against the left side of the base of its head. I watched as the point firstly created an indentation in the skin then with a stinging pain it pierced the skin and travelled into the flesh so the plastic base was against the skin.

The stinging pain continued for a few seconds afterwards then decreased as she looked at her handiwork.

"How's that feel?" she asked.

I told her what I had felt and was feeling now. She smiled and told me I was brave, but would need to be braver still very shortly. She then picked up another needle and once again pushed it into the opposite side of my cock head to create balance, she said. This was followed by two more, one on the top and the other at the bottom, then she placed one into the very end just above my pee hole. That one really hurt and I even felt a little faint so she brought me a chair to sit on. The pain continued for several minutes then gradually diminished. I wondered what was next.

She told me to edge forward on my chair so my balls hung down, then she heated a wheat pack and placed it on my balls supporting it so it would stay there. She then left it there for a while. As I felt the warmth permeating my balls she took my cock in her hand and began playing with it. The movement from this caused pulses of intense stinging pain to radiate through my cock head. Strange as it may seem, this attention caused my cock to steadily enlarge and harden, a response which seemed out of sync with the pain she was causing.

Once my balls were warm she removed the wheat bag and I saw my balls hanging low in my slack scrotum. What was she going to do now I wondered. She took a bag of saline and a syringe, then fastened a thicker needle to the syringe and punctured the seal on the saline bag, sucking the saline into the 50ml syringe. Once it was full she ensured there were no air bubbles inside then held my scrotum in her other hand and smiled at me.

"I love you, darling," she said softly, "Thank you for letting me do this."

She then pressed the needle against the left side of my scrotum about half way down and I felt the sharp pain as it penetrated the skin and thin layer of subcutaneous tissue. Once it was in place she began squeezing the syringe and I felt saline flowing into my ball sac causing it to swell. She kept up a steady pressure until the syringe was empty and the left side of my sac was bulging. She removed the needle and began playing with my left ball, moving it around inside its saline filled container. It felt really strange but there was little pain except from the point of entry, where presumably the saline was causing the pain to the small wound.

"How's that, darling?"

"It feels strange, not much pain and certainly tolerable."

"That's good. Now for the other side."

Alison repeated the procedure for the other side and very soon I had a symmetrical scrotum once again filled with 100ml of saline.

"Now, stand up please and let's see you walk."

I stood and immediately felt the extra weight as my ball sac was pulled downwards. I also felt the encumbrance of having a swollen scrotum between my thighs as I took every step. I tried walking but had to walk with my legs apart in order to avoid hurting my balls. The other thing was that my cock was waving about and I didn't want the needles in the head to touch anything and cause more pain. I needn't have worried on that score; Alison found a stocking sock and placed it over my cock head, stretching it into place then releasing it so gentle pressure was continually applied.

"Owwww!" I cried as the pressure moved the needles with every movement I made causing continual and unpredictable pain.

"You like that?" laughed Alison, obviously enjoying the pain I was suffering.

"Just wait till it's your turn," I muttered through clenched teeth.

"I think that will do. You can insert needles into me now. I wonder where you'll put them and what you'll inflate."

So did I, I realized. I had no actual plan except to focus on her naughty bits, and she had more of those than I did. I pulled on some sterile gloves, selected some short thin needles and removed the first one then asked Alison to sit in the chair as I stood in front of her uncomfortably. I supported her left breast and inserted the needle at the top at the edge of the aureole. She accepted the pain with nothing more than a sharp intake of breath. I inserted the next at the bottom of the aureole, then the next two on the left and right of the aureole before repeating the process on her right breast.

"How's that?" I asked as I admired her symmetrically pierced breasts.

"Like you experienced, it stings at first then settles down. I like the pattern they make."

"So do I. However, there's a bit missing. I'll fix it now."

I took two more needles and inserted each into the very end of each nipple, centrally. Each insertion was accompanied by a slight whimper as these obviously caused far more pain. However, once they were in place and untouched they quickly settled down.

"Does that feel Ok?" I asked.

"Yes, those two really stung but they've settled down now so are fine."

"Well, we can't have that then, can we," I said, going to her underwear drawer and finding a lacy bra. I loosened the back strap considerably and she placed her arms in the straps then allowed me to pull it a little bit tight and fasten it. It was nowhere near as tight as it would be normally, but it was far too tight for comfort. The cups pressed against every needle causing intense pain from any movement whatsoever. Even breathing caused her pain.

"That's so painful," she said, "So wonderfully painful. It really stimulates me sexually to feel that pain. Somehow the pain seems to go straight to my clit and I feel I could almost cum just from the pain caused in my breasts."

"Can I carry on then?" I asked.

"Oh yes, darling, please do."

"Then lie on the bed on your back with your legs wide apart."

She did and I waddled over to admire her beautiful pussy yet again. What was I going to do to it, I wondered. I took several short thin needles and inserted three of them through each of her labia with the points pointing inwards so they didn't scratch her thighs. What should I do now? Seeing the plastic ends of the needles through her labia, I took three small rubber bands and fitted them over the plastic ends of opposite needles, drawing her labia together and effectively sealing her vagina closed.

Throughout this manoeuver Alison had been biting her lower lip to stifle any sounds she may make. Once everything was in place she relaxed as the pain decreased slightly as no more movements were occurring except for her shallow breathing.

"How is that?" I asked.

"Tolerable, just. Can I have a mirror please?"

I found her hand mirror and she examined my handiwork then nodded. "It looks good," she said, "Can you inject some saline somewhere please?"

I realized the only part which she had discussed earlier that was untouched was her clit. Just as my cock was hard from the painful stimulation, so her clit was hard and swollen, poking out from under its hood. "Can I inject your clit, darling?"

"Oh yes please. That sounds so sexy. But of course you wouldn't use as much as I did, would you?"

"No, of course not," I replied reassuringly.

I found a slightly thicker needle than I had been using and fitted it to a syringe. Then I filled it with 10ml of saline and removed all the air as I'd seen her do before.