The Struggle Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I understand fully what you are saying. You are right, it's my fault as well." Marion was defeated. She had been so certain that she was not to blame. When Cathy phoned her, she had a lot to say about trust issues. She defended herself by saying that she was loyal to Helena, and that she didn't agree with not giving Rob all the information, but she was bound by an oath she had to swear before she could marry Rob. Now she understood where that came from in the first place. Indirectly she was responsible for Helena's secret blowing up in all their faces. .

"I'm so sorry. I just realized that I am responsible." She was crying now. She stood up and clearly wanted to leave.

"Marion, wait!" Enough was enough, Rob thought. "I have forgiven Helena. I only wanted to tell you, that you are not blameless too. It's in the past. Like I told Helena, I will never forget it, but I can forgive it. We have to move forward as a family. Come here!" he ordered her.

Uncertainly Marion approached Rob, he stood up, held her hands and kissed her full on her mouth, tasting the salt of her tears.

"I'm sorry," she whispered a moment later.

"I know. Can you now be honest with me? Really honest? What were your plans with Jenny at that time?"

"I thought you knew. I wanted you. I wanted you and Jenny. But I also assumed that you were a sub, and that was a large mistake. You only acted as sub, and that I truly didn't realize then. We only figured that out just recently, the sessions with Michelle opened our eyes. You always play acted as a sub, and maybe you can only play act as a sub, and only be one, maybe, with the woman you really love. But then, I had no idea."

"What about Jenny's role?"

"Jenny never really said anything. I think she was in love with me. No, she was in love with someone, I now realize, and she was searching, too. When she was with you, I thought she was bi-sexual, now, I'm not so sure anymore. She seems to be happy with Kim now, they seem in love."

"Yes, I noticed....OK, I'll leave it be. Maybe I'll ask her someday, though I doubt she even knows herself. One thing was certain, she was angry with me for some reason, jealous perhaps that you were attracted to me, she may have wanted you for herself. She wanted to hurt me, maybe hoping to drive me away and thus leave you to her, and she did. That's the origin of this mess, this shit we are all in. Thank you, Marion, for being honest. And promise me, please stay honest with me. I want to trust you again, and I really was losing that in you, and everyone else."

Marion kissed him. "There are no secrets anymore. I had to promise Helena that wouldn't tell you about her, but other than that, there is nothing. I love you, and always have. John was my man, and you filled the gap when he died. You still do. Please never leave us." Again she started to cry, she had acted strongly, but now she was relieved that all was out in the open, and her emotional defenses were gone.

Rob let her cry a bit, and later, when Christina came into the room to see how everything was going, she saw them both sitting at the table, holding hands and talking as if nothing bad had happened between the two of them.

"I thought you both would like to have some coffee," and placed a tray with coffee and biscuits near them. Gratefully they accepted.

They talked a lot, and were still talking when Cathy and Helena came back with a trunk full of clothes.

"I see you've made up?" This was Cathy's cool comment. She still was a bit angry at Marion and it showed.

"Yes, we are good again, Cathy, Marion understands her part," Rob said.

"Good. I hope you both learned a valuable lesson? No more secrets?" she looked at Helena and Marion. They both nodded, as if they were two schoolgirls who were lectured by the principal.

Marion stayed for dinner, and then excused herself. She knew the real reconciliation should take place between Helena and Rob. There was no place for her right now.

Helena's 'ordeal'

The following morning Cathy had an appointment, which couldn't be rescheduled. Helena and Rob just took it easy. They had a late breakfast and went for a walk with his dogs. Rob knew that if he didn't have his dogs that he would never be relaxed. It was nice to have a wife and a couple of 'sub'-wives, but he would go out of his mind if he didn't have the need and opportunity to go out for a walk. The perfect excuse to get away from all the teasing, talking and nagging too, he mused. Women are very different than men, and although he felt really comfortable in the company of women, sometimes he preferred to be alone, in his own world.

This morning the weather had improved, the cold was out of the air, it was dry and the sun was shining through the slightly cloudy sky. Before they went off for the walk with their dogs, Cathy had taken Rob aside, and whispered to him that he needed to have an excuse to go out with her this afternoon.

While they were walking, he and Helena, they talked about the previous night. Rob mentioned to Helena that he enjoyed it very much that they were together again. He then went on to say there could be no more secrets, everything out in the open, and that they still had to discuss about what to do with the Factory. He stated that he had thought a bit about it, and that they had to find a solution to Helena's 'needs' too. Since Cathy would become a mother soon, if everything went all right, Cathy's needs to perform as a Mistress would probably decline for the months to come. They both knew that once a child was born, she probably would be insatiable for a time and he would be prepared for her. They both agreed that Cathy could 'play' with him.

"Shit. I would love to have some whiskey this evening. Do you mind if I accompany Cathy this afternoon, while I get the booze and she is doing her thing? You'll manage in the kitchen today okay?" He asked innocently.

"Of course. I'll fix us dinner. I don't mind doing it now and then. You won't stay away for the whole afternoon, will you?"

"No, of course not. I'll probably do some window shopping in the local shops, and come home, I mean to Cathy's place." "Ok, dear. I have no idea what Cathy has to do, she was somewhat vague, but I'll have the coffee ready for your return."

And so they did. They had a quick lunch, and then Cathy and Rob drove off, each in his and her own car.

They headed to Carmen's lingerie shop. Since it was Monday, it wasn't very busy and after a warm greeting, with a lot of kisses and congratulations because Cathy's 'marriage' with Rob was imminent, they went on with their business. While Carmen concentrated on Rob, Cathy took care of the occasional customer. Rob had to sit in Carmen's special seat, as he wasn't the only one she took care of, yet he was her only male customer. Carmen insisted she would do it for free, but Rob and Cathy persuaded her to accept the money.

In the meantime, while Carmen worked on Rob, Cathy took time to browse Carmen's new lingerie. She found herself a new waist-cincher and matching bra, while she also found a dress in the non-lingerie department. Carmen also had a few dresses for sale, based on the fifties styles. They had to be worn with matching petticoats and Cathy decided to buy such an outfit , too.

Across the street was a shoe-store, and she decided to go there, too. When she left the story, she put the sign 'closed' in front of the door and crossed the street. Once inside the shoe store she immediately searched for boots, black ones with high heels. She was lucky, they had a lot in stock, even for women with larger than normal feet. She knew Rob's size, and bought high heeled over the knee leather boots for him. They were extremely expensive, but all for a good cause, she thought.

As she left the shoe store, she noticed a gothic clothing store a few blocks further away. She decided to visit to that store as well. Upon entering, the sales-lady greeted her, but left her alone. Cathy took a quick look through the store and asked for a skirt, short at the front, very short, and long at the back.

The woman smiled and asked, "How short do you want it? I have the sewing machine on stand-by, and I make a lot of the clothes myself. For a small extra fee, I'll make it any length you want."

Cathy found a skirt, which she was almost certain that Rob would like, it was made of black satin, with lace on the side and bottom, with a longer back that would be almost to his ankles, while the front rested upon his knees. For the dramatic effect she wanted his dick to be exposed, and decided to tell the woman exactly what she needed.

"Kinky. I like it, I really do. I wish I could see your husband," the woman grinned. About 10 minutes later, the woman had fixed the skirt. The front consisted of a very short piece of satin with some lace attached, while the back was kept intact. Along the sides, the dress was also the original length, the difference was that the wearer's genitals would be exposed now.

Cathy gave the woman a royal tip and thanked her for being a good sport. The woman smiled and wished for her to have a 'fun' evening and night.

When Cathy came back to Carmen's store, Rob had changed a lot. Carmen had used a lot of black, to give Rob a very dark expression. His eyes were even different: Carmen had colored contact lenses, and Rob's eyes were black now. He stated that it didn't bother him much. Carmen carried on with her tasks. Cathy had to help a few customers, it went perfectly well, she even managed to sell a couple of bras extra and had fun in doing so.

Finally Carmen came to the shop from the back and said, "Rob is ready. I hope this is what you both want."

Carmen locked the shop door, closed the curtains and asked Rob to come forward. When he arrived, Cathy gave a cry of surprise. Rob wore the skirt she had bought, together with the over the knee boots. They had brought along a leather corset, which was Cathy's, but could be adjusted to Rob's size. He had nylons attached to the corset, and his dick was covered by black satin panties. His face was dark and threatening, his eyes were strange, Carmen had emphasized the lines around his mouth, which gave him a cruel expression. From Carmen he had received long black satin gloves. He was almost completely covered by black clothing.

"The hair!" Cathy noticed.

"One moment," Carmen said. She rummaged through her own things in a cabinet and found a black wig. It was made of human hair and Carmen warned Rob that she wanted it back, or that he had to pay for it, because it was extremely expensive.

When Carmen fitted the wig on Rob's head, Cathy couldn't suppress a shiver of anticipation and horniness. The only thing lacking was a whip, for here stood a Mistress. She doubted of Helena would recognize Rob, if he was put in another environment. She got a flash of insight, that was the answer. Quickly she phoned Marion. When she had the confirmation, she told Carmen and Rob the plot. Carmen would take care of Rob and she would take Helena to the Factory. So they did. Rob wasn't happy to walk on the street in his disguise, he wore a coat over his female clothing, yet felt ridiculous. Luckily for him nobody took notice of two women heading for his car. Carmen drove as Rob wore high heels and didn't feel comfortable enough to drive.

Carmen knew where the factory was. She had heard some rumors about it, and she wanted to see it now with her own eyes. Normally the factory would allow visitors to enter 'on invite' only, but since Rob knew it actually belonged to him, since he was married to Helena, he decided to make use of his name.

He arrived at the main gate, stepped out and stated his business, with the revelation of 'husband of Helena G.". That did the trick, the gate opened and they headed to the main entrance. They stepped out of the car, headed to the stairs leading to the front door, and it immediately opened on their approach. Rob could now see the cameras watching the entrance, the first time he was here he had no idea, too much under the spell of this place.

Miriam greeted them and after carefully examining him, she noticed he was indeed Helena's husband.

"You sure look different than the first time you were here," she complimented him about his outfit.

Carmen wasn't wearing anything kinky and Miriam was about to say something about it, when Rob interfered.

"This place belongs to Helena, and thus to me too. Carmen is my guest, and she is fine the way she is dressed, don't you think?" with a warning glance he looked at Miriam, who hesitatingly nodded.

"Thank you. We will visit the playground," and he walked up the stairs leading to the bar. Carmen followed, a bit unsure, because she found it exciting and frightening at the same time.

In the bar there were a few couples talking, all dressed in kinky clothing, and the arrival of Carmen and Rob wasn't remarkable. They waited at the bar, for Helena and Cathy to arrive. They just drank some coffee, poured by the same woman who Rob had talked to the first time he visited this place. She didn't recognize him, that was a good thing, Rob thought. Maybe Helena wouldn't recognize him either, not here, in this place. In the meantime, Cathy went home and talked to Helena.

"Helena, I noticed it's still early, and Rob is not yet back. Do you think it's possible to give me a quick tour of the Factory? You have made me curious, and if we put a note on the table, pointing out that we are heading to the Factory, I'm sure he will understand."

Helena hesitated for a few moments and then said, "Why not? You have done so much for me, that I cannot refuse you anything. I also will give you a membership, highest level in fact, while we are there. That way you won't need me to enter the next time. In fact, with that than you can invite others as well to come along. I think Jenny and Kim will surely want to visit it, too."

"Yes, that would be fun, don't you think so?"

Again Helena hesitated. "Cathy, it's not exactly a 'fun' place. People who visit the Factory are pretty seriously engaged, and although they have 'fun', they see it differently."

"I know, sorry. I became a bit enthusiastic." Inwardly Cathy had the greatest fun playing with her mind like this. Of course she knew how serious members took their admittance to this place, otherwise it wouldn't be as exclusive as it was, but she wanted Helena to think that she wasn't very serious. Of course that would change soon...

Helena drove Cathy to the Factory. Helena insisted on wearing something kinky and they both decided to go there dressed. Helena wanted to go there more or less incognito, she wasn't into a 'game' and didn't want people to think she was. She knew she had to have a chat first with Rob about her future vis a vis the Factory, hence her hesitation to go there. But she couldn't refuse Cathy anything but decided to keep a low profile there, so she would not be asked to 'perform' as the 'Black' Mistress. They both were wearing a PVC bustier, a PVC skirt and thigh-high boots. Originally she had thought to wear this outfit for Rob, should he ask for a kinky game at Cathy's house.

When they had arrived and Miriam opened the door for them, Helena gave Miriam the order to give Cathy the highest form of club membership. A bit surprised, Miriam did as was asked. She wanted to say that her husband was there also, but a warning sign from Cathy to not say anything, made her keep her mouth shut. Helena walked towards the bar and Cathy remained a few seconds longer at Miriam's counter. "Please don't tell her, we have a surprise for her." Miriam gave her an understanding nod and a few moments later Cathy joined Helena at the bar.

She took a quick look through the bar and found Rob and Carmen sitting in a corner, unseen by Helena. They nodded to each other, and the game could start.

Innocently Cathy walked towards Helena and remarked," I thought you were giving me a tour?"

"Of course. Let's go down."

They took the stairs down to the first playground, and there they watched some couples doing their 'thing'. A man was being whipped by his female partner, she used a soft leather whip on him and each time she hit him, he moaned a bit. As both Helena and Cathy knew, the moaning was out of excitement, not out of pain.

On a nearby X-cross was a bound woman, who was being teased by a man and another woman. The woman on the X-cross was totally naked, while the others wore just boots. They both carried a small cane and one moment they were teasing the woman on the cross, then hitting both of her buttocks at the same time. These guys knew their business, Cathy thought.

"I'm getting excited," she admitted to Helena.

"I know. This place does that to you. Let's go on."

"Where did Rob see you?" Cathy asked.

"A bit more towards the back." They walked by all kinds of equipment, not in use now because it was a Monday. On the weekends it was extremely busy, you had to reserve certain things, because of the popularity of it.

When they reached the platform where Rob had seen Helena do her scene with the man, Cathy climbed up and looked down on Helena.

"Can you show me what you were doing? I want to have the right idea of what Rob saw."

Helena climbed the stairs leading to the platform and told Cathy how the guy was bound to the whipping bench, with his head looking towards his wife bound to the other whipping bench. They could thus look each other in the eye.

"I have never seen such a bench before. New, I suppose?"

"Handmade by volunteers. The guy I gave the hand job to designed the stuff and was a victim of his own invention."

"Did you ever use it?" Cathy asked.

"No. As the 'Black' Mistress I cannot do that."

"Hmm, but now you are here with me, incognito. Don't you want to try it?"

Helena looked at Cathy a bit strangely, who in turn innocently walked around the leather clad device.

"You want me to try this bench?"

"Yeah, sure, let me see how it's used."

"But we have something like this in our own dungeon, at home."

"Yes, but I never have seen you on it." Cathy's voice turned mocking. "I think you don't have the guts to surrender yourself to me."

"Pff," Helena said. "You have no idea."

"Try?"

"Sure, why not." Suddenly Helena wanted to lie down on the bench.

"If we do, we do it according to the rules. Take your clothes off, I want to see you naked."

Smiling Helena undressed herself. There were no immediate spectators; only in the distance did she see 2 people, who came closer. They both seemed to be women, so Helena didn't think anything further of it, removed her clothing, and went to lie on the bench face down.

With a few clicks Cathy secured her to the bench: upper arms, wrists, lower legs and thighs. A waist belt went over her middle and a small pillow was placed under Helena's chin. That way she could look up more easily.

"I'm going to fetch a whip," Cathy said to Helena, "one moment."

"You can't leave me here alone," Helena said, suddenly afraid, "it's against the rules!"

"Ohh, you are not alone. A Mistress is here to watch over you," and Cathy disappeared from Helena's sight. She now could only look forward, given the way she was bound, and suddenly Helena was afraid. What game was Cathy up to?

Rob and Carmen approached the bench. Rob walked around Helena, who could look at him, but because of the way she was fastened, couldn't see his face very well. He kept silent and walked around the whipping bench with several whips bound to a belt around his body.

"What a nice looking woman I have here at my disposal," said Carmen, reading a line from a piece of paper.

It was as if the Mistress had spoken, but Rob didn't dare say anything, as he knew that she would recognize his voice immediately. He wore extremely high heels, and was almost 8 inches taller than his normal height. The so-called platform shoes made him appear to have long legs.

1...67891011