The Struggle Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I even considered paying them back for what they did to you. To let you use the whip on them, for example. But when my rage wore off, I reconsidered the plan. What would it do for you? The hurt was done and nothing could give you back what you had lost. Jenny was gone, and at that time Marion was, too. The one thing I could do, and I tried and I succeeded I think, until what you saw that day at the Factory, was to give you back love and trust."

She sighed. "I know I have failed you. It always was a devilish dilemma for me, to be open about who I was with the risk that you would be alienated from me, or to go on in secrecy and slowly prepare you to accept me for what I was. There always was the risk that you would find out by yourself, and that's exactly what happened, and it never dawned on me it might be worse that way then being honest." She closed her eyes. "I wish I could turn back the time, but I can't. " Another silence followed in which Helena, who always was so quick with words, had trouble finding the right sentences.

"One last thing," Helena continued finally, "though maybe you have figured it out. That bedroom, almost opposite our bedroom, where we made love with Michelle and Marion last week?"

"Yes. You told me you had it fixed. I had no idea when you had done that, but I have to admit, I haven't really thought about it."

"It was my old playroom. It was where I 'entertained' my female guests. So it wasn't new, you only didn't know it was there. My last secret revealed I think. Any more questions?"

"I hope you can understand why I was feeling the way I did, I saw you being intimate with someone, a man, whom I didn't know (I don't know any of your male friends BTW), and that was a really awful sight for me. I felt I didn't know you anymore. You had secrets from me. I then heard them call you the 'black' Mistress, as you were known there as. I was there for the first time in my life, and that is how I found out you were a practicing Mistress!"

"I'm sorry. The only explanation I have is that I rarely visit that place. You accused me of lying, that when I say I am going to a business meeting, I am going to the Factory..well, sorry, 95% of the time when I say I am going to a business meeting, I go to such a meeting. I hardly visit the Factory, and if I am there, it's usually business as well. The time you were at the club it happened that I had promised that man a session with his wife and Marion and we did exactly that. It was a reward for some things he did for me, as well as because he was a BDSM friend as well, I asked him how could I make it up to him. He asked for that session as his reward, and because you knew nothing about the Factory, I thought I could get away with it. No harm done, or so I once thought. I am sorry that I wasn't honest with you, and sorry that I didn't trust you enough to tell you. I was so very much afraid... To be honest, since we are together, my need for going to that place is not completely gone, but it has declined a lot.

I have to admit I do miss sometimes the admiration that I get when I walk in there being the 'black' Mistress, but not the sessions."

She was silent for a minute. Rob and Cathy didn't want to break the spell now that Helena was all out in the open.

Suddenly Helena grinned. "I'm sure you remember that time when you were mad at me. You promised to give me 6 shots with a cane one week later. You had no idea what a pleasure you gave me in doing that. Just the thought that you would use the cane on me, I was wet the whole week before the actual caning. I'm not sure about Marion, but believe me, Kim too. You still have to learn some things about women."

Rob was flabbergasted, while Cathy smiled and just said, "I remember, we were sooo scared..." and then both women burst out laughing.

"I remember some tears," Rob grumbled.

"Yes, you should know by now that the one thing doesn't exclude the other," Helena said seriously, "Pain and pleasure, they usually walk hand in hand in our little games."

"It seems not just in those 'little' games. Our relationship is the same. A lot of pain and sorrow," Rob remarked suddenly, with a sad voice.

Immediately the Helena's mood changed. One moment she was cheerful, she already thought she had won him back, and then she realized that his pain would not be gone with a few silly jokes, couldn't be.

"What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Going back in time? Telling me from the start the things I needed to know? To be honest with me? Ask me if it would be OK to give that man a hand job?" Rob said, truly angry now. "You can make fun of me for it, but we are at a point where I cannot just forget. I can't!" He stood up from the couch, called for his dogs, grabbed his coat and walked out.

Helena wanted to run after him, but Cathy said, "Leave him. He needs time to digest all the things you just revealed." She got a wicked idea. "Tell me about your early years in the BDSM world. Where you a pain slut?"

"No!" Helena was shocked. "I liked to play while being helpless, and so on. You don't know of course, but while I'm playing with Rob, I do exactly the same things I did when I was young. Not heavy stuff, I know he isn't into a lot of things."

"Yet you gave him to Michelle to find out if he could 'endure' more..."

"Yes. Marion, Michelle and I talked about it, and we had to be sure. We know the result of that. Michelle phoned me the evening after the heavy session. He fainted, you know, without safe wording. That should never have happened. Still he took it well. We will never go as far as that, never again!"

"If things don't work out, if he decides after all that he is better off without us than with us, then you could never play with him again, even as a friend." Cathy used the word 'us' rather than 'you', because she knew that would be too painful for Helena to hear. And Helena, Marion and she were all in it together. If there was ever a time to use her skills as psychiatrist, she knew now was the time. And time was the key to this mess. They had to give him time, no denial, no rationalizations, no condoning what she had done. Helena had only to blame herself and Cathy's task was to make it bearable for him. A wicked idea was forming in her mind that she would propose to Rob, that she thought would surely help in the making-up process.

After her warning that Rob might never play with her again or by implication want to be with the three of them, Helena started to cry again. Cathy felt pity, but she wasn't here to help her feel better. Helena deserved to feel bad, after all, it was she who brought them all into this mess. Hell, even having a child with him was at stake, now that she had made clear to him that he had to take the whole package: Helena, Marion and her, and only then trying to make a child. Cathy felt a headache coming on.

"I'm getting a headache, I will take a pill and go lie down for a few moments. Rob has a key. Let's wait for his return. We will decide after that what we can do to heal him."

Cathy and Helena went upstairs and lay down on the large bed, still with their clothes on, trying to get some peace of mind and to relax a bit.

When Rob came back from his longer than usual walk with his dogs, the house was quiet. He went upstairs and found his wife and Cathy, lying next to another in a deep sleep. He decided to take a nap too, went downstairs and lay down on the couch.

Evening at Cathy's place.

Rob awoke from all the noise coming out of the kitchen. He stood up, and saw Cathy and Helena busy preparing the evening meal. It was obvious they were trying to make something more than just a quick meal. He took care of the cutlery and started to set the table.

He refilled the wine-glasses and put those, too, on the table. He found some white napkins and folded them neatly the way they do in fancy restaurants. He took two candles from a sideboard, put those on the table, and lit them. Then he dimmed the lights, closed the curtains and thought he had done his best.

When Cathy entered the room, she was surprised to see what he had done. She thought it was a good sign.

"Nice, the setting for a romantic evening?" she commented.

"I'm not without feelings. I know Helena regrets it. Still I need some time to really forgive her."

"I know, Rob." Helena also entered the room and heard what he had said. "I just hope that you can forgive me in time. I know you will probably never forget it." She placed a salad on the table, next to the meat and other vegetables. Lastly Cathy brought in a dish with baked potatoes, in a bed of onions, peppers and mushrooms.

"Let's eat," Cathy simply said. During their meal the mood improved again, and soon they were laughing and making small jokes, remembering the good times they had had together.

Rob mused while the two women were chattering about some mutual acquaintances. He realized he had the choice, to give this all up and live a lonely life, because he knew he would be lonely, certainly at the beginning, or accept the fact that Helena made an error; not easy to forget, but forgivable, and to go on. He had no idea that both women were secretly observing him. Cathy gave Helena a reassuring wink as she noticed Rob had made a decision. He seemed to be more relaxed, sat a bit back and enjoyed his glass of wine, which he stared at, while he sipped now and then. He had finished his meal first and waited until Cathy and Helena were ready, too.

"I also have a dessert prepared. Can you help me to bring the plates and so on to the kitchen, Rob?" Cathy asked.

He did as was asked, Cathy followed him and once in the kitchen, Cathy asked him to help with the ice cream, putting it in bowls. It was still frozen and he had to use a lot of strength to cut it out of the plastic container. Helena looked around the corner, saw they were busy, asked if she could help, and Cathy answered Rob was doing fine. When Helena went back to the living room, Cathy said softly to Rob.

"Hold on, Rob. I have thought about something that will work two ways, where you can 'punish' Helena for her error, and at the same time we can give her a super 'high'. But we'll have to prepare it, I want to make it special. And we will need help from a beautician. Do you know anyone who can give you the most perfect make-up, and who you trust, of course?"

"What about Carmen? She was the one who helped me at the wedding."

"Good idea. I'll ask her tomorrow."

Cathy didn't give away any clues to what she meant and Rob decided to let it rest. He carried 3 bowls with different sorts of ice-cream, put them on the small table next to couch. Then they sat on the couch again, enjoying their ice-cream. They talked some more and decided to enjoy themselves with some television and make themselves comfortable. Rob had to go out one more time with his dogs before going to bed, and although the weather wasn't too good, he decided to go anyway, but it would be a short walk.

When he came back, he found both women wearing their nightgowns, both in black, with some lace, and with his trained eyes, he also noticed the nylons they wore underneath. It would become a 'hot' night. "Only if you want me to be in your bedroom, Rob," Helena stated, after seeing the look in his eyes.

He just laughed, and said, "hmm, it would be a good punishment for you, to have me make love to Cathy while you are in the next room, hearing us." Rob saw Helena's face turning sad and quickly said, "I'm not that cruel, dear. Of course you will spend the night with me. You are my wife!" Helena knew from that moment that she was forgiven. She started to cry. The turbulent emotions, the uncertainty and her sorrow had taken their toll. Now all came out and she was for a few minutes inconsolable.

Cathy gave Rob a sign to let her be, and finally she stopped crying, while being held by Cathy on one side, and Rob at her other side. "H..hold me Rob," she stuttered between sobs. She stretched her arms towards him, and he took her on his lap, caressing her head. Cathy shoved in and leaned on his other shoulder. In each arm he was holding a woman, his women, he realized. He kissed them both on the forehead, and like this they sat for a while, gazing at the TV but not really seeing anything. Finally Helena gave a deep sigh and slid off his lap. "I want to make love with you. Come on, Cathy. Let's go and make a child."

With a smile Cathy stood up also, took Rob's hand and said ,"Come on, future husband of mine. You have a duty to perform."

Laughing, Cathy went ahead, then Helena and finally Rob. Cathy stood in the middle of her very large bedroom, turned towards Rob and let her nightgown slide off her shoulder. In a heap of satin and lace it fell on the floor. Cathy just wore black suspenders and stockings underneath. Helena did the same: she too dropped her nightgown on the floor, revealing a black merry widow corset with attached suspenders and stockings. They both were not wearing anything else.

"Please undress Rob. I want to see you," Helena asked. Quickly Rob got out of his clothes. Within seconds he stood naked before them, his dick already hard, and pointing in a certain direction.

"Does he have to wear nylons too, Helena?" Cathy asked with a wicked smile. Like Helena she liked to see Rob wearing nylons, it became him - his legs seemed longer, his genitals were more exposed and she loved the feeling of rubbing her legs against his.

"Yes, definitely. But I didn't bring any."

"I did." With a broad smile Cathy gave Rob a small bag. When he opened it, he noticed a satin suspender belt and two packages of fully fashioned black stockings with seams. He sat on the bed, put on the suspender belt and thereafter, under the watchful eyes of Cathy and Helena, he fastened the suspender clips to the stockings, making sure the seam was completely straight at the back. All the time he had a hard-on. Cathy couldn't resist and caressed his balls, tickling, until Rob said "Cut it out. I cannot concentrate!" The women giggled, but did leave him be until he was ready. First he performed 'normally' on Cathy, while Helena caressed Cathy's breasts, all the while not forgetting her own cunt, which was dripping wet. Rob fucked Cathy the usual way, he was tender and did it slowly, giving her time to have at least 2 climaxes and eventually couldn't hold himself any longer and came too.

Just like Helena he had had an emotional day, and his coming was very strong. As he withdrew from Cathy's cunt, his sperm together with Cathy's juices dripped out of her. "I think I just became a father," Rob joked with a serious undertone. It could be. They would know for sure after a couple of months. It wasn't Cathy's most fertile time, but you could never know.

Then it was Helena's turn. Although Rob's dick wasn't exactly soft afterwards, he stroked his dick a few times before entering Helena. This time he was in the lying down position and Helena threw herself over him, facing him and carefully guided his dick inside her. Slowly she began to do her push-ups, up and down, easy, not letting him go.

Then Cathy sat herself onto his face and ordered him to clean her up!

Helena took Cathy's breasts this time into her hands and pinched her nipples, while Rob was licking and slurping Cathy's cunt. He tasted his own cum, he had tasted it before, it wasn't the first time they had played this game and he never disliked it. As long as it was his own cum, and not from another man, he thought, remembering the stories he read on Literotica.

Both women climaxed, and he too felt the spasms in his loins again. He was on the brink of exploding and Helena got off of him, grabbed Cathy, and guided his dick into Cathy's cunt once more.

It almost wasn't soon enough, because the tighter inner muscles of Cathy, slippery wet, gave him the last 'push', and again he spurted his sperm into Cathy.

"All for a good cause," explained Helena.

Afterwards they were lying on Cathy's large bed, and soon Rob fell into a light slumber. When he woke up, he lay underneath a satin covered duvet, in between Cathy and Helena, who were both lightly snoring. He was spooned both ways, Helena's cunt pressed his arse, while his dick lay against Cathy's arse. He was the only one wearing nylons; Cathy and Helena both wore their satin nightgowns again, and it felt wonderfully sensual. Rob fell asleep again, with visions of sexily clad women on his mind. The women had the faces of Cathy, Helena and Marion.

Marion's explanation. On Tuesday morning, Rob received another visitor. Cathy and Helena were gone, they went to the estate intent on getting some clothes and other things. For now, Cathy thought it would be better if Rob stayed at her place for a while; and that Helena should be with him, too. She could keep an eye on them, while she still handled patients, and Rob could mentally heal faster with a lot of talking, with her and with Helena.

Christina was here now, doing some household chores. What Rob didn't know was that while he was at Cathy's place, he would be constantly in the company of others. Therefore Cathy had called in the help of her mother, to keep an eye on him while she was gone with Helena. He would not get the opportunity to sneak out again, this time they would solve their problems together.

Marion was phoned by Cathy, and she had told Marion in no uncertain terms that she ,too, had to make it up with him. Christina knew that Marion was to be expected but It would be a surprise for Rob. Cathy knew that if Rob thought he wasn't ready for her, he simply would disappear; just walk out with his dogs. On the other hand, she didn't want to be present, everything she had to say to Marion she had done during a long telephone conversation. It was up to Marion now, to apologize for her part in this mess and maybe even to give some honest background information about what really happened then, at that time with Jenny at Marion's house. Where all the things started, which ultimately led to Helena's interfering with Rob's life.

When the doorbell rang, Rob gave it no attention. He was busy on his computer and he wasn't expecting any visitors. He thought it would be a client to see Cathy and Christina could handle it, sometimes she acted as Cathy's secretary when Cathy was extremely busy.

Thus when the living room door opened and he saw Marion, he didn't know how to act. Angry, nonchalant, glad; in an instant he decided just to stay behind his computer. So, he just nodded to her, saying "Hi Marion, what brings you here?" as if he was totally indifferent that she had come to visit him.

"I guess I earned this welcome," she said, pulled up a chair and sat beside him. "Hello Rob. I came here to apologize and to explain my role in all of this."

"This?"

"This... mess, your fleeing, Helena's secret, my guilt!"

"I see." He wasn't planning to make it easy on her.

"Is that all you have to say? Aren't you mad at me? I am to blame as well."

"I know. In a way you started all this. It's your legacy that brought me here to this place."

Marion was flabbergasted for a moment. "Excuse me? It was Helena who told me not to say anything. I kept my mouth shut, that's true, but you can't blame me for staying loyal. Helena would have told you, in due time. There was always the chance that you would find out yourself, and that's exactly what happened. Maybe I should have told you, but it was Helena's secret and she was afraid. And right she was, as it appeared."

"You don 't get it, I am not talking about Helena! I blame you for the things you and Jenny did to me."

"I thought we had buried the axe and that I was forgiven."

"Yes. But nevertheless, you set things in motion, of which Helena is a victim too, in a sense, because of what happened then."

Rob looked at Marion. "You made me distrust women. Both you and Jenny were Mistresses to me, and I got hurt, a lot. Helena took care of me, but she wasn't able to confess to me because of that incident, that she was a Mistress, too."