The Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything I can do to help you get off?" I asked.

"No," Katie said, then added, "Have you ever cum on a girl's face?"

"Oh yeah," I responded, "A few times."

"Did you like it," she asked, sounding aroused, "Did you cum hard."

"Oh yeah, I loved it. I came really hard looking at her face," I responded.

"Why?" Katie asked, her finger renewing its rapid rubbing motion over her pussy.

"There's just something erotically beautiful about seeing my cum on a pretty face," I answered, my hand still stroking my hard cock.

"You ever eat a girl out?" Katie asked, her arm vibrating with the movement of her wrist as her fingers rubbed over her wet clit.

"Plenty of times," I replied. "Hasn't a guy ever gone down on you?"

"No, never," Katie said.

"What a shame," I told her, "I'd love to eat that sweet little pussy of yours and make you cum on my tongue."

"Oh," Katie moaned.

Fortuitously, the blonde was now getting eaten out again on screen. "I want to eat your pussy just like hers is being eaten," I whispered to Katie while slowly stroking my own excited cock. "Look, she didn't even take her clothes off, just her panties. I could eat your pussy and get you to cum on my tongue with you still wearing all your clothes."

"Oh God," Katie moaned, her blue eyes looking into mine, and then over at the tv, and then down at my hand rubbing on my hard cock.

"I want you to cum on my tongue," I told Katie.

"Oh yes, I'm so close," she moaned.

"How can I help get you off?" I asked.

"Can I touch your cock," she moaned, practically begging.

I moved my hand away and said, "Go right ahead."

Katie's little fingers closed around my rigid shaft, her eyes flew open, and then she was cumming on her finger as it diddled furiously over her wet clit. She squeaked a little as she came, her eyes shut tightly, gripping my cock while she played with her own pussy, and her creamy thighs trembled. She arched her back off the couch, thrusting her large breasts forward. When she finally stopped shaking, Katie's eyes opened sleepily, her hand still closed around my pole.

"You have fun?" I asked teasingly.

"Yesssss," she exhaled in a whisper.

"Anything else I can do for you?" I asked.

Katie's fingers rubbed gently against the underside of my sensitive shaft as she said, "Can I see you cum?"

"Right now?" I asked, happy to oblige. Watching Katie's pretty face as she orgasmed had really turned me on, and with everything else that night, I was sure I was close to an enjoyable orgasm of my own.

"Yeah," Katie said, sliding back on the couch. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Can you take your shirt off? Can I see your body?" I asked, my hand now pumping steadily up and down my hard, throbbing manhood.

Katie hesitated for a moment before saying, "Okay," and then her shirt went over her head in a quick, smooth motion.

"Oh God your body is so hot," I told her, my hand pumping on my meat.

"No it's not," Katie responded, blushing deeply while sitting on the couch in only her bra.

"Yes it is," I insisted, "I'm looking at it right now and it's driving me crazy." She was wearing a sheer, white bra that tightly encased a full, round set of C cup breasts. The smooth, creamy tops of her firm melons were on display, but what really caught my eyes was her stomach. The outline of her firm abs stood out clearly, showing off a six pack that I would have been jealous of at any age. Her pale skin was smooth and flawless everywhere, not an ounce of fat on her arms or her torso. She looked like a Greek sculpture of a perfect female form.

"What do you like about it?" Katie asked, the spots of crimson still coloring her pale cheeks.

"It soo smooth and firm and has these nice curves in just the right places," I told her, jacking my eager manhood while drinking in the sight of her toned, naked body. I could feel the edge of orgasm approaching.

"Oh yeah, what do you like best about it?" Katie asked.

"Your breasts!" I exclaimed, "They're so big and round and perfect! They're so smooth and upright."

"Oh yeah," Katie egged me on, shaking her chest seductively so her heavy tits swayed back and forth inside her bra. She smiled teasingly as she did it, which made the sight even sexier.

"I want to suck on your nipples!" I blurted out, my closed fist flying up and down my cock.

"I want you to suck on my nipples," Katie responded with a playful giggle, sending me over the edge.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

"I want to see it," Katie said, leaning forward a little.

"Where do you want it?" I asked.

"Just cum," she instructed me.

I leaned back a little and shut my eyes as I felt the orgasm wash over me. It wasn't my strongest orgasm, but the burn of pleasure felt good and blotted out all other senses as I came. The pleasure coursed through every single nerve in my body as I could feel my cock pumping out its cum. When I opened my eyes, there was white, sticky cum dripping down over my hand and covering my cock, as well as a puddle of it on my groin and upper thigh.

"Wow you came a lot," Katie said, "I've never seen one shoot that high like that in person."

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed the show," I said with a laugh. "I have to go clean myself up."

I rinsed myself off quickly in the shower, using a little soap to clean my mess. By the time I had toweled dry and returned to the living room, Katie was laying on the couch under a spare blanket.

"Do you mind if I sleep here for the night?" she asked, eyes already closed.

"Sure, no problem," I agreed, turning out the room lights.

Chapter 3: Cassie

The next morning I tried to be quiet after my alarm went off and make as little noise as possible while I got ready for another day at the work conference. Still, I was surprised when I was fully dressed and went to check on Katie. She was sound asleep.

I placed a hand gently on her shoulder and shook her softly. "Katie," I whispered, "It's time for me to go to work. You ready to go back to your room?"

Her blue eyes drifted open a little, half hidden under a mess of brown hair, and she responded, "Can I stay here, please?" Her young, sweet voice adopted a pleading tone. "We don't have to be anywhere until lunch and the other girls in that room never let me sleep in."

I stopped to consider for a brief moment, with Katie's sleepy blue eyes fixed on me, waiting for my answer. "Okay," I said finally, "But please don't forget to shut the door behind you on your way out."

"Thanks," she responded with a smile, her eyes immediately closing. "I really appreciate it." I left her there sleeping on the couch, still wrapped up in my spare blanket.

When I got to the conference, I started regretting my decision. During the morning sessions, all I could think about was that I knew almost nothing about the stranger I left in my hotel room, beyond the name she had given me. I did quick inventories of all of my valuables I had left in my room with her, quickly deciding that there was little beyond my laptop worth stealing. But then I worried about a college girl raiding my mini bar, or ordering room service to my room.

During the conference lunch break, I dashed back to the hotel to check on my room. Katie was gone. The cleaning staff had made the bed and tidied up the bathroom, and of course nothing was missing. I spent the afternoon kicking myself for being paranoid about the girl who had been completely naked when we first met.

Once again, when I returned to my room that night, there was no sign of my neighbors. This time I was watching tv on the couch when I heard a knock on my door around 10:45. I didn't need to look through the peep hole to know it was Katie again.

When I opened the door, the tall brunette was standing in the hallway next to a tiny blonde. Katie's fried was maybe 5'3" tall, with straight blonde hair that ran to just below her shoulder. She was very thin, but in a wiry sort of way with the muscles on her arms clearly visible. Her little B cup breasts barely pushed out the t-shirt she was wearing, but her shapely legs were visible thanks to a pair of extremely short shorts.

"This is Cassie," Katie said with a smile. "Mind if we come in?"

"Sure," I answered, standing aside so the girls could walk into my hotel room.

Cassie walked straight to the bedroom area of my room, exclaiming, "His room is as big as ours! And it's just him in here!"

Katie stood right by my side as I closed the door. There was a devilish glint of amusement in her blue eyes as she whispered to me, "Cassie is a slut, and I told her a blowjob was the minimum price of admission here." Then Katie took a step away from me, moving deeper into the room, and said in a pouty, girlish voice, "Our room is a total mess and one of the boys has started sleeping there. Can we sleep here for the night, we can share the pullout couch?"

My mind was short circuiting. Was Katie joking with me? Had her friend really come over expecting that she would have to give me a blowjob? Deciding if I was even comfortable having the two young women spend the night in my hotel room was the least of my concerns. Katie just stood there with a fixed smile on her face while my brain tried to process everything.

"Sure," I said, half surprised at the words coming out of my own mouth. "You two can sleep here if you want."

"Great!" Katie replied, clapping her hands. "Mind if I take a quick shower in your bathroom before bed?"

"No, go right ahead," I offered. If I was agreeing to let them stay with me, using my shower was nothing.

Katie turned on her heels and walked quickly into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Left alone in the sitting room portion of the suite, I decided to join Cassie, who had pulled back my curtains a little to look out onto the balcony and the ocean view beyond.

After standing behind the little blonde for several seconds, the silence interrupted only by the sound of the shower starting in the bathroom, I finally asked, "You want to help me pull out the bed from the couch?"

Cassie turned back to me with a slight smile on her pretty face. "Don't worry about it," she said, "Katie and I have to do the couch bed next door every night, so we can take care of it. Thanks for letting us stay here, our room is pretty gross."

"No problem," I responded, "You sure you don't want help with the bed?"

"I'm sure. It's cool enough that you're letting us stay here," Cassie responded, then turned away from the window to face me. "Katie also told me you wanted a blowjob to let us sleep over."

I laughed uncomfortably, caught off guard by the young woman's directness. "That was her joking around," I said, "You don't really have to give me a blowjob."

Cassie actually responded by looking me up and down, like she was appraising a piece of meat. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't watched her do it. When her eyes returned to my face she said, "No, I'll totally blow you. It's cool."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

She responded by taking my hand in her smaller hand and leading me to the bed. "If you don't want a blowjob, that's totally cool too," she explained matter-of-factly, looking at me like we could be discussing what food to eat for dinner instead of a sexual act. "But I'm totally cool giving you a blowjob. I've been told I'm pretty good at it."

"I'm sure..." I began, but Cassie just cut me off.

"Just lay back on the bed and let me take care of you," Cassie instructed, ending with a slight smile.

Everything had moved so quickly since the knock at my door. Maybe three minutes had gone by, and in that time I had agreed to let two strange women sleep in my hotel room. Now I found myself sitting on the edge of my bed and laying back, preparing to LET a fit and attractive young blonde blow me.

At first, still a little in shock, I laid all the way back and found myself staring at the ceiling. Cassie went right to work, fumbling with the waist band of my shorts and tugging at both the shorts and the boxers I had underneath. As I lifted my butt off the bed so she could completely remove all the clothing I had on below the waist, I decided this was totally crazy and grabbed two pillows behind me to help prop up my head so I could watch what was happening. Even though my eyes were seeing it and my body was feeling it, my brain still couldn't believe it.

Cassie's small hand closed over the base of my mostly limp dick. She looked at my flaccid meat for a moment, and then looked up at me and smiled. "Katie said you were pretty big" Cassie said, just before her mouth dropped over the head of my cock.

Her soft lips suckled at just the tip of my dick as she pointed my limp meat at her mouth. I felt the hot wetness of her mouth close over my cock as she sucked most of me between those soft lips. She swirled her tongue around the head of my shaft, and then released my member with a loud pop before sucking my meat back between her lips again. When she released me a second time with a smile, I could feel my cock swelling while she maintained a steady grip on the base of my dick.

With my cock starting to grow, there's no other way to describe what Cassie did but to say that she attacked my dick with her mouth. Her pretty little head was quickly bobbing up and down my shaft, her cheeks sucked inward so hard that it felt like her whole, wet mouth was milking me. The soft, warm, slippery, inside of her cheeks felt great as they slid back and forth against the sides of my shaft. And her little hand quickly joined her sucking mouth, her closed fist sliding up and down my pole in the same motion and with the same speed as her bobbing head. She squeezed tightly with her fingers, rubbing insistently against my shaft, and twisting her hand with a movement of her wrist as it went up and down. She was milking me hard. And best of all, her blue eyes stayed locked on mine, her pretty face staring at me, as her blonde hair swayed back and forth to the movement of her rapidly bobbing head.

My cock was soon at full length, throbbing and totally hard. With my pole at full mast, Cassie sunk her head so far down my thick rod that I could feel my sensitive cock head squeeze past the opening at the back of her throat. Cassie bobbed her head slightly with my dick penetrating her throat, as if to emphasize that she was deep throating me, and then she released my manhood with another loud pop. I groaned in pleasure, having rarely felt someone who could take my long, thick cock down their throat.

"You like that?" Cassie asked in response to my moan, smiling a little like she was pleased with herself. Her little hand continued to pull tightly up and down my shaft with the little twisting motion she added. The pleasurable sensations never stopped as she continued, "I thought you might. Most guys love it."

And then her hot, sucking mouth plunged back over my dick, with her tongue swirling around the shaft, then bobbing her blonde head rapidly up and down my pole while she jacked me with her hand. When her blonde head pushed down my pole again and I felt myself slip through the opening to her throat, I could feel the familiar tingling in my loins. She had been blowing me for no more than five minutes, but I could already feel the orgasm approaching.

Cassidy's blue eyes remained opened and fixed on mine as her tongue swirled and her cheeks suckled and her hand slid wetly up and down my shaft. She was giving me no time to wait, no breaks between her pleasuring of my senses. She broke eye contact only to take me briefly into her little throat again, and then looked back up at me when her mouth slid up my pole so her tongue could tickle at the sensitive underside of the head of my shaft. It was total sensory overload.

And then, to top it all off, suddenly Katie was standing behind Cassie. Katie's brown hair was still wet, but she actually smiled as she watched her friend's mouth and hand slide in unison up and down my shaft.

"You two getting along?" Katie asked, clearly watching Cassie blow me.

Cassie released me from her mouth with another audible pop before saying, "Yeah, I think it's pretty clear he likes me." She said it with devilish smile this time, her twisting hand never ceasing it's motion up and down my wet pole, while her eyes remained fixed on mine.

All I managed to contribute to the conversation was, "Oh God."

Katie's blue eyes met mine, and she said, "I think he's about to cum."

"Oh good," Cassie replied, and then her soft lips were sucking the head of my dick back into her warm mouth, her cheeks sliding tightly up and down my shaft.

"Careful," Katie warned, still looking into my eyes as I looked up at her, "He cums a lot. I've seen it."

As Cassie's wet mouth slid up and down my pole, her twisting hand tightly stroking my dick, Katie's words set me off. I moaned loudly as I exploded, the orgasm blasting through me and shaking me while my cock blasted its hot cum into Cassie's eager, sucking mouth. There was just something so deliciously dirty about Katie watching while her friend blew me, and Katie encouraging it all. The pleasure was so intense that I squeezed my eyes shut tightly while I felt Cassie hungrily swallowing my spunk as I pumped my sticky load into her mouth. My body actually trembled from the force of the orgasm, and it took me a few seconds to recover.

When I opened my eyes, Cassie was delicately wiping her lips with her finger tips and looking at me. "My turn in the bathroom," she said with a smile, before hopping up to her feet and heading into the bathroom.

As she closed the door behind her, Katie stood near the foot of the bed watching my wet cock rapidly deflate. "Thanks again for letting us sleep here," Katie said with a smile before disappearing out of sight. I lay on the bed, staring up at the ceiling, only dimly aware of the noises as Katie pulled the other bed out of the couch.

By the time I sat up, pulled my shorts on, and walked over to help Katie, all that was left was pulling the spare blanket out of the closet and setting it on the bed. Cassie came out of the bathroom right when we finished, and I excused myself to go brush my teeth and clean up a little. When I came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, Katie was laying on her side with her eyes closed.

"I think she's asleep already," Cassie informed me with a smile. "Mind turning out the lights?"

I walked over to the wall and flipped off the switch.

"Goodnight," Cassie called out in the darkness.

"Goodnight," I replied, still not totally sure if I was dreaming.

Chapter 4: The Game

The next morning, the girls were already folding the blanket and starting to put away the bed when my alarm went off.

"Team meeting this morning," Katie explained as she and Cassidy lifted the folded bed and slid it back into the couch. Just as they were about to leave a couple of minutes later, Katie asked, "You can totally tell us that you're tired of us, but would you mind if we came over again tonight?"

"Of course not," I replied, "It might start to feel lonely in here without you."

Cassie laughed at that, but Katie smiled warmly.

My morning at the conference was productive and informative, but the sessions before and after lunch had nothing really to do with my work. By chance, I happened to see in the local paper that Katie and Cassie's team was playing in the noon time slot at the basketball tournament. Partly out of boredom and partly on a whim, I decided to skip out of the conference for the middle of the day and go see if I could catch the girls while they cheered for their team.

The arena where the basketball tournament was being held was very close to the conference center, and the tickets for the day were very cheap. But as I started walking to my seat, having made sure to purchase a ticket on the side with the girls' team's fans, I started to question my decision. A little bit of me still wondered if their story was real, and if they really were a group of cheerleaders in town for the tournament. All of it was based on trusting what Katie had told me, and I had only met Katie and Cassie. But my biggest fear was that Katie and Cassie might not want to see me there. As I walked towards my seat, the game was about to start and there were maybe 300 total people in the arena. There was a good chance the girls would spot me in the sparse crowd.