The Vacation and then The Bachlorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, go harder. Please fuck mommy. Mommy needs your cock. Mommy needs to come," Molly played to Jack's fantasy.

Taylor was transfixed at the sight of this huge cock belonging to her son. She wanted to look away, but couldn't move. She did, however, move her hands under her skirt. Finding her panties soaked, she moved her hand into the front of them where she quickly found her clit and began to rub it as she watched the kids fuck each other.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Jack said, playing out his fantasy. "Fuck me mom, fuck your son good."

"Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming," Molly roared.

"Me, too," Jack responded.

Just before Jack came, Molly quickly climbed off Jack's cock and took it in her mouth, just in time for her to get a mouthful of the hot semen Jack's balls were producing. Taylor was still staring, rubbing her clit furiously, when she dropped her handbag next. The noise caused Molly to look up and see Taylor's reflection back in the mirror.

"We have an audience," she said. "Your mom has been spying on us."

Jack jumped out of bed and ran to the bedroom door. Molly sat on the bed and made no attempt to cover herself. His spent cock was swinging in front of him. Taylor tried to run, but couldn't move.

"I'm sorry Jack," Taylor muttered.

"Don't worry about it. We'll talk later," Jack, said as he closed the door to give Molly some privacy.

"She was playing with herself while you were fucking me. She didn't notice that I saw her while I was riding your cock. She looked like she was getting off on watching us," Molly said.

"How did she look?"

"She had her skirt up around her waist and her hand buried in her panties. I saw some of her bush peeking out of the top."

Jack's cock began to rise as Molly continued to tell him what she saw and what she was making up.

"She eventually pulled her panties away from her bottom and began moving her hand at warp speed. She was biting her lip and I could swear she came at the same time I did."

Jack's cock was at full mast but he could not fuck Molly again as he knew his mom was home.

"What are you going to do with that?" Molly asked as she pointed to his very hard cock.

"Perhaps you can suck it?"

"I have a better idea." With that Molly moved to the top of the bed and spread her legs. "Get over here and fuck me again."

"Are you kidding? My mom is in the living room."

"I know, that's what makes it exciting." She was pinching her nipples and teasing him while playing with her cunt. "She knows we were fucking before and she's not going to barge in on us. Come on, I'm so horny. Give me your cock. I promise I'll be quiet."

Being quiet was not Molly's nature. She was loud and vocal when it came to her getting fucked.

Jack took the bait and rammed his cock into her wet cunt. No preliminaries. Just fucking. Molly's promise was soon forgotten as she became very vocal immediately.

"Oh, what a fucking big cock. I love it, love it. Fuck me, fuck me hard." Molly was screaming at the top of her lungs.

The only solace was the fact that Jack was ready to cum almost immediately after his cock entered Molly's cunt.

Both of them came within the first few minutes of their copulation. Very noisy. Meanwhile Taylor had mixed emotions. She was a sexual person but it had been three years since she had a cock in her cunt. The sight of her son's huge cock made her think the unthinkable. It wasn't bad enough to catch Jack and Molly fucking in her bed, they did it again, knowing she was in the apartment and knowing she could hear them. Still, it made her panties drenched. She could smell her sex through her panties. And although tempted, she resisted, at least for the moment, the urge to play with her pussy.

About 30 minutes later the bedroom door opened and Molly, with Jack behind her, both now dressed, headed for the front door. She kissed Jack good night and left.

Jack turned to see his mom sitting in the living room. Before he said anything Taylor spoke. "We'll talk tomorrow. I want to change the sheets and get to bed. It's been a long day."

"Good night mom."

"Night," was Taylor's quiet response.

Jack went to his room thinking about his mom. Not for the first time did he think of her as a sexual person and not his mom. He knew she didn't date and that what she saw probably shocked her.

Taylor went to her room thinking about her son, Jack. For her, it was the first time she thought of her son as a man and not her son. He could not get the image of his large cock moving in and out of Molly's cunt. Her panties were absolutely sodden.

Taylor changed the sheets, threw them in the hamper and went back to her bed. She undressed and put on her nightgown, leaving off her panties. She needed to get some relief. Once in bed her thoughts turned to what she had seen earlier that night. The image of her son's hard cock could not be dismissed. She threw the covers off of her body and lifted the hem of the nightgown up, exposing her hairy muff to the air. Her lessons with her sorority sister Molly were not lost as she began to rub all around her pussy. Teasing her fur, sticking one, then two fingers in her cunt, moving her thumb over her swollen clit had the desired effect. She took her time, savoring the feeling of her wet cunt and the sensations her hand was providing. Not satisfied with playing just with her cunt, she stopped for a second and removed her nightgown. She used one hand to pleasure her cunt while using the other to play with her nipples. Her nipples were so hard they were almost painful to touch.

At the same time her son Jack, dressed just in a pair of boxer shorts, came out of his room to get a drink. Even with her door closed, he heard his mom moaning and could make out the distinct words of, "Jack, Jack, oh Jack, fuck me, fuck your mom!"

He smiled to himself as he walked closer to her bedroom. Taylor was oblivious to his presence. He had her eyes closed and was ready to cum within the next minute or two. Jack thought about it for a second, "Do I want to open that door, with all the possible consequences that go with my opening the door, or is there a possibility there will not be any consequences, only benefits?"

He counted on the latter and slowly opened the door. This was the first time he had actually seen his mom totally naked and his cock responded accordingly. He knew his mom had big tits, but not as big as the ones staring at him. His eyes moved down to her hairy triangle and were fascinated by the tight, dark curls.

For a second Taylor's eyes remained closed as she continued to play with her body. She sensed something was different and was wide-eyed as she saw her son standing in her room, his cock poking out of his boxer shorts.

Taylor was about to say something when Jack put his finger to his lips telling her to stay silent. He dropped his shorts as he walked toward the bed.

"I know you want to touch my cock. Go ahead. Nobody will know."

"I can't, I shouldn't. I'm your mom,"

"You're my mom. But you are also a woman, a very sexy woman who looks like she needs to have this cock. Go ahead touch it."

"No one can ever know. Promise me this."

"No one will ever know unless you want them to know."

Taylor reluctantly, at first, reached out and placed her hand on Jack's cock. She felt how hard it was and she moved her hand up and down, slowly jerking him off. She also cupped his large balls. She brought his cock closer to her face, like she was inspecting it.

"Go ahead and lick it, suck my cock mom!" Jack strongly stated as he pushed his mom's head toward his monster cock.

Taylor could no longer control herself and her mouth engulfed his cock, sucking it deep into her mouth. After a few minutes Jack pushed his mom away and moved to position himself between her legs. He pulled her legs apart and buried his face in her hairy delta. Wordlessly, his mom tried to push him away, but it was only a half-hearted effort. Jack moved his tongue along him mom's wet slit, teasing the clit and labia. He stuck his tongue, as far as it could go, into the depths of his mom's cunt. All the while, he gripped his mom's large tits and pulled at her extended nipples. Every nerve ending on his mom's body was in overdrive.

Jack put a lip lock on his mom's clit, shoved two fingers into her steamy cunt and began to finger-fuck her.

"Fuck me, use your fingers. Harder. Oh, oh, oh right there with your tongue. Don't stop. Please don't stop." Taylor's body was convulsing on the bed, thrusting her hips to meet Jack's fingers and expert tongue.

"Cumming, cumming, oh yeah, I'm cumming on my son's tongue!!" Taylor screamed.

A minute later Taylor calmed down and Jack moved up toward his mom's face. She took his head in her hand, stroking both sides of his face.

"That was so wonderful and so much needed. But I what I really need is that cock inside me," Taylor said as she was reaching for his hard tool.

Jack didn't need to be told twice. Taylor opened her legs and Jack got up on his hands, positioned his cock into his mom's wet entrance. Amy took his cock in her hand and guided it into her love hole. Immediately, Jack began thrusting and Taylor began to scream again.

"My God, what a cock. Oh, oh what a cock. Fuck mommy, fuck mommy. Mommy needs to cum, needs to cum on your cock."

Jack hooked his mom's legs and was able to go deeper into her cunt. He felt his mom's cunt muscles grab his cock, milking him as he was furiously fucking her. He started to pant as well. Now both of them were at their sexual peak. Taylor clutching at the sheets, her amazing tits, nipples looking like they're ready to explode, bouncing wildly as Jack showed no mercy fucking his mom. Finally, the end came as they came together with Jack spewing his hot cum into his mom's cunt, and both announcing their climax, loud enough to probably wake their neighbors.

Ever since that day, any time when Jack and his mom were alone for a period of time, they shared a bed. Jack was insatiable, as you would expect any young man to be, and Taylor was there to teach him how to please a woman.

They were both looking forward to a few days of being together when their plans took a detour with Beth being there.

Walking back to the suite, Taylor suggested they take advantage of the weather and the private pool to order room service and spend the afternoon sharing a bottle of wine and sun.

"One problem, I don't have a suit," Beth said. "I couldn't even borrow one of yours as you are bigger than me," Beth continued while pointing to Taylor's chest.

Taylor opened the door and followed Beth and Jack into the enormous suite. She tipped the valet and showed them the layout of the large suite.

"Beth," Taylor said while opening the door leading to the private pool, "I haven't put on a bathing suit since I've been here and I don't plan to start today. You can go to the lobby store and buy one, but it would be a waste."

"But your son..."

"It's not like he hasn't seen me naked before."

"What????" a startled Beth said.

Taylor took Beth by the arm and pulled her into the bedroom and closed the door.

"Listen, nobody and I mean nobody knows what I am about to tell you and I am trusting you as a friend that it goes no further than this room. With the social media out their looking for juicy stories, I am taking a huge risk telling you this."

"Okay, but what's going on?"

"Remember two years ago we all went out to dinner after the newscast ended. Went to this great small Italian restaurant right by the studio. It was your first time out since your divorce."

"Yeah, it was something that I needed."

"I invited you back for a drink. My real motive was to get you into bed. I have found you extremely attractive and I wanted to sample what you had to offer. No don't get mad at me, but I do like to party with girls from time to time. Ever since you said hello to me on my first day on the job, it was my intention to try to seduce you."

Beth said nothing, but felt something stirring under her skirt. Her thin panties were becoming wet. Beth has one experience with a girl in college. She enjoyed it but she never pursued furthering her interest, having too much fun with men. Now, having been without either for over a year, the thought intrigued her.

Taylor continued. "I walked into my apartment and found Jack fucking his girlfriend. I told him that we would talk the next morning. I was so worked up, not having sex for almost two years that I went to bed with the intention of draining the batteries on my vibrator. I guess I was making too much noise. Jack walked in with his cock standing out of his boxer shorts. He took charge and we spent the weekend in bed doing everything imaginable. Please don't judge me. The sex was outstanding and we were going to continue this week. Then you showed up. I couldn't leave you without a place to stay so I'm taking a huge chance telling you all this."

Beth nodded and told Taylor, "I'm not here to judge. In fact, I'm here to enjoy. What ever happens happens." She moved toward Taylor and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips.

Taylor told Beth that due to the position of the private pool, it really wasn't private enough to walk from the room to the pool, but once by the pool, no one could see them.

Jack knocked on the bedroom door and told the women that he was going to the spa to work out but he would join them at the pool in two hours.

"See you then," Taylor replied.

"Can we order some food, I'm starved. I haven't eaten all day." Beth said.

"Take a look at the menu. Order me a fruit salad and a carafe of pina colada's."

Beth ordered a sandwich for herself and a big enough carafe of pina colada's to satisfy their thirst.

"Forty-five minutes," Beth said.

"In the meantime, let's get out to the pool." With that Taylor threw a large towel at Beth. "You can cover yourself up walking outside then use it to cover the lounge."

Taylor took off her bikini top and lowered her skirt. She had not worn panties and now stood in front of her co-worker, bare-assed naked. Liz took in the high set tits with the hard nubs and moved her eyes to Taylor's pubis. It looked as though she could detect some moisture on Taylor's cunt lips, or where her cunt lips would be if they weren't covered by the mass of black curls.

Taylor turned around offering Beth a look at her ass then turned again and posed for her friend. Beth didn't say anything as she took off her top and bra. Her 34B's stood proudly, high on her chest. Her nipples, like Taylor's stood at attention. And while her tits were smaller than Taylor's her nipples were longer. Beth then removed the rest of her clothes. The black hair on her cunt matched the black hair on her head. Beth had trimmed her bush into a triangle that was not as thick as Taylor's but just as sexy.

"My God, look at your nipples. They're huge."

"My problem has always been to find a bra that would not show them when they became hard. Also, they are very sensitive."

Taylor did not wait for an invitation. She walked over to Beth and reached out to touch those wonderful buds.

"That feels so good. If you don't stop, I'm going to cum just from your playing with my tits."

"Well then, prepare to cum." Taylor kept one hand on the right nipple and sucked the on the other one.

Beth began to feel lightheaded and collapsed on the bed. Taylor wasted no time. "I've waited a long time to do this," Taylor said as she took her hands away from Beth's tits and used the hands to spread her thighs open.

She moved in very quickly and began her oral assault on Beth's wet slit. After a few minutes her tongue found Beth's swollen clit and began to suck on it flicking it as fast as she could on the sensitive organ.

In no time, Beth was panting and grasping the covers on the bed as she felt a huge orgasm approaching. It had been so long since she felt this way, the train was out of the barn and she shouted at the top of her lungs her ecstasy.

"Suck on my clit, suck on my clit, make me cum, oh...so horny, I need to cum, Please don't stop. Don't stop. Here it comes, oh...yes..., cumming."

After Beth came, Taylor wanted more. She inserted two fingers into Beth's snatch, turned them upward and found her "G" spot. Without allowing her any semblance of rest, she proceeded to massage the sensitive spot causing Beth to cry out again.

"No, not again...yes, yes" and in a matter of moments, Beth, bucking wildly on the fingers of her friend, came violently again.

Allowing Beth to come down from her orgasm, she started to lightly tease the exposed clit until Beth pushed her hand away.

"Too much, too sensitive. Need to rest."

The doorbell to the suite rang indicating their lunch had arrived. Taylor put the towel around her and let the bell women bring in the cart. She signed the bill and rolled the cart by the door leading to the pool.

Beth appeared in the doorway, still nude, but appeared to have washed her face and reapplied some lipstick.

"That was amazing. I guess there's a first time for everything. Now I'm really starved."

With their towels in place the wheeled the cart into the pool area. They removed them once they got to their lounges.

They proceeded to get a little buzz from the booze as they finished their lunch. Watching them put sun tan lotion on them was better than anything you could see in a pornographic movie. They both worked lotion on their tits, spending extra time playing with their nipples. Four hard points were the result of their playing. They proceeded to do the rest of their body. Both bodies were stunning. Of equal height, Taylor more full figured with huge tits, Beth with a monster figure, tits like a model and both with dark triangles between their legs.

The earlier fun in bed caused both of them to close their eyes and each found time to take a quick nap. Imagine seeing both women naked, legs apart, either on purpose or because of what they were dreaming of would stop any many in his tracks. That's exactly what happened when Jack came back from his workout.

He removed his clothes and jumped into the pool. The noise created by his splash caused both women to stir. As Jack was waist deep in the water they couldn't see that he was nude. Taylor began to laugh as Beth made a feeble attempt to cover up.

"I think he saw all of you when we were sleeping."

"Yeah, I suppose so," Beth said as she dropped the towel.

"You are beautiful, you know," Jack said looking at Beth.

It was Beth's turn to be embarrassed as Jack climbed out of the pool, his dick swinging between his legs. He walked over to where his mom was sitting and gave her a kiss on her cheek. As he figured that there were no secrets, he took his hands and started to caress his mom's tits.

Taylor pushed him away, really not wanting to.

He turned to Beth and said, "I guess mom told you everything."

"She did," Beth replied while keeping her eyes on his rapidly hardening cock.

"Save it for later," Taylor said. "I'm sure Beth would be interested."

Beth's face turned beet red. But, still, she nodded.

The three of them spent the rest of the afternoon sunning themselves and boozing it up. As the afternoon was coming to an end, the decided to make plans for dinner. They decided to dine at BLT Steak, the premier restaurant at the hotel and perhaps the best steak house in Scottsdale.

They decided that if they were going to make dinner on time, they would shower at different times. Otherwise, the hot water would have been exhausted and so would they.

Jack showered first and decided to walk around the property until both his "dates" would be ready. Beth followed Jack and then Taylor. Both women did their best to keep their hands off each other as they dressed in the same room. Both decided on short shirts, 4" heels and summer tops. They never considered adding a bra or panties to their outfits. Jack was going to have a hard time concentrating when two sets of nipples would be looking back at him throughout the dinner.

123456...8