The Weekend Getaway That Got Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both disappeared for about two or three minutes and I started to think that the show was over. I was a little chilly and was thinking about heading back inside when the man appeared in the window. He stared at me with nothing but a smile on his face and gave a little wave. He then closed the blinds a couple of feet or so (it's a little hard to describe but because of the way our rooms were situated at the inside of the L shaped hotel and also that we were on the top floor, I doubt that after he adjusted the blinds that anyone but me would have been able to see into their room when they were standing a foot or two from the window). The man sat down on the bed and the lights dimmed to a light glow. He stared straight at me with a sly smile on his face and the woman appeared into view.

I took a break from Kim's story and looked over at her. She was staring straight ahead, paying attention to the winding road. There was a slight flush in her cheeks and I had to ask...

"Seriously? You're bullshitting me, right?"

Continuing to pay full attention to the road, she smiled with a devilish grin and replied, "There's no bullshitting. How far have you gotten?"

"The guy is sitting on the bed staring at you."

Kim asked, "That doesn't bother you, does it?"

"Hell no. This is great!"

"If you like it so far, then keep reading. It gets much more interesting."

Kim's eyes never left the road. Her cheeks were flushed with a bright red shade that couldn't hide her embarrassment.

The man stared at me with a smile on his face and the woman got between his legs and started to give him a blow-job. This went on for a few minutes while he continued staring at me the entire time. I was really turned on watching this and I really wanted to return the favor and masturbate for him but in the back of my mind I was worried that these people might in one of the groups I was presenting to. I didn't want to have to deal with any embarrassment if they ended up in one of my seminars over the next few days. Watching them was bad enough but if I started fingering myself in front of them I wouldn't be able to keep it together if they were staring at me from the front row of one my sessions. After a couple of minutes they switched positions. She laid back on the bed while he got on his knees on the floor and went down on her. She didn't stare at me like he had but I did catch her glancing my way quite a bit and she must have been into it as much as he was. After a few minutes she grabbed the back of his head and although I couldn't hear, she was obviously having a screaming orgasm. When she finished cumming, he flipped her around and got on the bed behind her on his knees and did her doggie style while he stared at me. After a few minutes of hard pounding he pulled her hips into him, staring directly at me as he came inside her. When he had finally finished releasing himself, they both collapsed onto the bed panting and staring at the ceiling. I couldn't take it anymore and took the opportunity while they stared at the ceiling to pleasure myself. I was wearing a summer dress with no panties so I just reached between my legs and within about 30 seconds brought myself to a quick orgasm. Just as I finished the man started to get up off of the bed. I quickly pulled my dress back into place and watched him as he walked to the window. It was hard to pry my eyes off of his glistening, swinging cock but when I did he gave a smile and a little wave as he pulled the curtains closed.

I reached over and took Kim's right hand off of the steering wheel and placed it on my bulging cock. She gave a few appreciative strokes through the fabric of my shorts before putting her hand back on the steering wheel while saying, "Sorry but I need to concentrate on this mountain road." When I looked back down at the papers in front of me and started reading again she said, "By the way, I hope I'm not destroying your nice leather seat, I'm dripping wet." My cock swelled with a few more PSI of pressure and I continued reading.

There was a jacuzzi tub in the room and as soon as it was full I got in and put the jets on full power. I positioned myself against the jets and within a minute or two had a very intense orgasm. After soaping up and washing my hair, I still wasn't satisfied so before getting out of the tub I used the jet to bring me to another quick orgasm. You would have laughed if you had walked in on my last foray with the jacuzzi jets. For some reason I decided I wanted to use one of the jets on the side of the tub instead of one at the front like I normally would. To do this I had to get on one knee in the tub and drape my other leg around the outside of the tub while I held onto the faucet to balance myself. I have no idea why I wanted it that way but I did. It felt good, I just hope there were no hidden camera's because I'm sure it was quite the site.

I got out of the tub on weak knees, dried myself off and collapsed into bed sleeping soundly until my 7 a.m. wake up call. When I got out of bed I briefly questioned whether last night had been a dream but when the morning fog cleared I knew that it had been real. I kept my blinds closed while I got ready for my day and prayed that I wouldn't run into them in either one of my days sessions. I was grateful when the day was over and I hadn't.

As usual, our boss invited me and all of my co-workers to dinner in the hotel restaurant. There was about 10 of us all together. Just as we finished dinner I noticed the exhibitionist couple sitting at the bar. I'd had it in my mind all day that if I saw them I wouldn't make eye contact and I'd just pretend like I didn't recognize them. It had been dark last night and I figured there was no way they could have positively known that it was me but when I looked up again the man was staring directly at me with that same smile on his face. As soon as I'd made eye contact, he gave me the same little wave he'd done last night. I could feel the warmth in my cheeks and I'm sure they were crimson red as I looked away and regained my composure. I knew that my reaction had given away any attempt at innocence.

I started to chuckle at her predicament imagining her sitting with her boss and co-workers while she undoubtably re-played the previous evening in her mind.

Without looking up from her story I said, "Busted huh?"

Kim asked, "Are you at the dinner part?"

"Yea, it must have been a lot of fun sitting there replaying that scene in your head while your boss droned on about work?"

Kim's cheeks were still crimson red, and smiling, she replied, 'It was pretty difficult to keep a straight face."

I didn't want to interrupt her embarrassment so I went back to the story.

I refocused my attention on my own table-mates while we all finished our drinks and my boss paid the bill. My co-worker Michelle said she wasn't ready for bed yet and as she headed for the bar she asked me if I wanted to have a night cap. I wavered for a few seconds but decided there was no sense in trying to hide now. My identity was already known to the couple. If they ended up in one of my sessions over the next two and a half days I'd just have to deal with it. Fortunately Michelle picked a couple of seats at the opposite end of the bar and we had a good talk about the week's events so far and what lay ahead while having a drink. When our drinks were just about empty, the bartender placed two fresh ones in front of us and indicated that the "couple down there" had bought us a drink. Michelle and I both acknowledged them with a cheers gesture and she asked me if I knew them. I came up with a quick excuse that they looked familiar and must have been from one of my sessions. I'm sure I had a guilty look on my face but fortunately Michelle let it go.

By now it was almost 10:00 and we had both drawn the morning shift so we finished our drinks pretty quickly and headed for our rooms. Before we reached the elevators Michelle peeled off to buy a bottle of water from the gift shop. I pushed the call button on the elevator, and waited a few seconds for it to arrive. I got in the elevator and pushed the button for the top floor. When the doors started to close a hand reached in stopping them. Without having to look I knew who it was going to be.

I surprised myself by feeling quite confident and not in the least bit embarrassed when I looked up at the couple and made eye contact. The male half was smiling at me while the woman seemed to be slightly uncomfortable. I looked at the woman and as the doors to the elevator closed I surprised myself and confidently said, "I guess I don't have to ask you what floor you're on."

They both laughed and the woman's face relaxed while she replied, "I guess not." This was the closest I had been to them. Standing in the close proximity of the elevator I realized that they were both very good looking. The man looked to be in his early 30's with closely cut black hair and a body that obviously spent an hour or so in the gym on most days. The female half seemed to be about the same age, had long brunette hair and also took good care of herself. The elevator started its ascent towards our floor while I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that they were wearing name tags bearing the name of one of the other seminars that was going on in the hotel.

Breaking the silence I said, "Thanks for the drink."

The man replied, "You're welcome."

Feeling confident with myself I then looked at him and added, "Thanks for the show as well." I did my best to be bold and upfront but as soon as the words left my lips, I felt my cheeks flushing and my confidence eroding.

The man smiled at me and said, "It was nice having such a good looking spectator."

A few floors passed in silence before the woman took me by complete surprise and asked, "I don't suppose you'd like to join us, would you?"

Her question shocked me. This had never even crossed my mind!

As you know, it's not all that uncommon for me to get propositioned by men at a lot of the hotel bars I find myself in during my travels. As you also know, I always turn them down. It's flattering, but never tempting. I have to admit that after the initial shock of her proposition, that for the first time EVER, I had a VERY BRIEF moment of temptation. Instead of going down that road filled with bad consequences, I did my standard move of holding up my ring finger and saying, "Sorry, I'm married."

The man shrugged his shoulders and said, "Oh well, it was worth a shot."

I managed to smile and reply with what I hoped was a flirtatious tone, "Well, I can't blame someone for asking."

When the elevator reached our floor, the man held the door for us. As she and I exited the elevator he asked, "Forgive me for asking, and I'm not trying to be pushy, but I'm curious. If you weren't married, would you have accepted our invitation?"

Once again, I was shocked, but also impressed at the boldness of his forthright question and before I could stop myself I heard the word "probably" escaping from my lips. The three of us walked down the hallway until we reached their room and the woman put out her hand and said, "I'm Stephanie and this is my husband Rick. It was nice meeting you." I took her offered hand in mine and then his and told them that I had enjoyed meeting them as well.

As I turned towards my room Rick said, "We're leaving in the morning but there will be a farewell show in about 30 minutes, if you're interested."

By now my mind was in a whirl. I still couldn't believe the boldness they had. I was also quite excited by everything that had happened in the last two minutes. While continuing my walk towards my room I took a moment to regain my composure before glancing back over my shoulder to make some sort of reply. By the time I had come up with one they had already entered their room. I walked around the corner to my own room, fumbled with my key and finally got in. Immediately plopping down on the bed.

I have to admit that I am ashamed of how turned on I was thinking about their offer, and how turned on I am right now while writing about it.

Taking a break from my story: (Right now it's 7:15 on Thursday night and we just got off the phone. If you remember, I was asking you about how the backyard landscaping was going but what I really wanted was for you to phone fuck me. Unfortunately for me, I knew the kids were still up and about but the sound of your voice was enough. As soon as we got off the phone I had a quick rendezvous with my faithful traveling vibrator).

Now, back to Tuesday night :)

I laid on the bed for a few minutes, thinking about what had just happened. I think the thing that turned me on the most was the forthright manner that they had. There were no qualms or hangups associated with "normal" society. I lay on the bed wishing you were there with me. I don't know if they were only interested in me but I'm pretty sure if you'd been there and they'd suggested a foursome I would have agreed to it in about half a second. (A little more on that later).

While I lay in bed as horny as I think I've ever been in my life, I started planning out how to watch the show that would be starting in the next 30 minutes and how I could best participate without actually being in the room with them. I took a quick shower, put on the hotel bathrobe and got busy with my plan. I placed one of the armchairs facing towards their window and then moved one of the nightstands from the bed next to it. I dug into to the Emergency Travel Kit that I always carry and got out the three little candles and matches. I placed two of the candles on the floor in front of the chair and the other one on the nightstand I had set up. I turned off my lights, went out on the balcony and looked into my room.

With the indirect light from outside and the candles that I had set up inside, I figured that they should be able to see into my room enough with their own eyes. But, if they were pointing a video recorder into my room I was confident that there would not be enough light to show any details through the two panes of glass that were separating our rooms. Satisfied with my work and very turned on by the thought of what I was preparing to do, I turned the lights on in my room and stepped out onto the balcony. I intentionally left the outside light turned off but I knew from the evening before that there would be enough illumination that my new friends would be able to see me. Sitting down in the balcony chair, I made sure there wasn't anyone else sitting outside. I parted my bath robe and slid my hand between my thighs, I was already extremely wet but I was careful not to go overboard. Although I could have very easily made myself cum, I didn't want to yet. I wanted to enjoy the show that I knew was coming in it's fullest. I just needed to feel something rubbing against me while waiting for it. I sat there for a few minutes lightly pleasuring myself and fantasizing about things I'd never, ever, fantasized about before.

When the blinds in Rick and Stephanie's room opened, my first inclination was to pull my hand away but as quickly as the thought entered my mind it vanished and I continued rubbing my fingers against my pussy. It felt way too good to stop and now that I knew I didn't have to worry about seeing them sitting in the front row of one of my seminars, I let go and allowed my exhibitionist side to take over.

Rick's naked body appeared in the open window and he stared directly at me while I played with myself between the folds of my robe. The balcony railing was simple rod iron and although it was fairly dark and he wouldn't be able to see any "details" I could tell from his staring eyes and smile on his lips that he could tell what I was doing. Like the night before, Rick arranged the blinds so that I would be the only one able see into their room and then Stephanie walked up behind him. Her hands reached around and started stroking his muscular chest. She spent a minute or two running her hands up and down his chest, stomach, and inner thighs while I watched his erection grow. When he was fully erect her hands reached out and started stroking him. All the while he stared directly at me with that same grin on his face. I hadn't had a clear view of his cock the night before but now that it was pointing straight at me and Stephanie's hand sliding along the shaft I figured that he had to be about 7 inches long and was very thick. (I'm sure it's not of interest to you but her fingers could barely reach around the circumference). His cock was glistening with some type of lube and Stephanie was working him over from the head all the way to his balls, over and over she stroked with a steady rhythm. I could already feel my orgasm building but I didn't want to cum so quickly and forced myself to pull my hand away from my pussy. I stood up and held up a finger signaling them to give me a minute while I went inside my room. I dimmed the lights and arranged the blinds so that they would be the only ones with a view into my room. The emergency candles were burning, giving off plenty of light to give them a good view. I dropped my robe and stood in front of the chair, completely naked. I did a slow turn to let them see me, while Rick "mock clapped" In appreciation. I bowed and then sat down in the chair.

Behaving like the slut I was feeling like at the moment, I draped my right leg over the armrest giving them a clear candlelit view of my exposed pussy and began pleasuring myself. Rick's hand reached out and braced himself against the glass while Stephanie continued stroking his cock. I was dripping wet and my clit was hyper-sensitive as my finger ran over the swollen bud. I reached onto the table I had set up next to me and got my vibrator. While watching Stephanie stroke his cock, I pushed it into me as far as it would go. I put the vibrating clitoral stimulator and swirling beads on high speed and let my mind fill up with all kinds of thoughts a faithful married woman shouldn't be having. I was instantly close to having an orgasm but was able to control myself and enjoyed the show taking place 20 feet from me. I timed her stroke on his cock, matching it with the insertion of my vibrator into my pussy. I have to be honest and say that I was fantasizing that it was his cock sliding into me instead of the pink plastic.

All three of us stared at each other as we masturbated. In a few minutes Rick's sly smile turned into the unmistakeable face of a man getting ready to cum. His jaw tightened and his smile turned into a grimace while he stared at me pressing his hand flat against the window as if reaching out to me. When his cum splattered against the glass window I jammed the vibrating, swirling dildo as far into me as it would go and had a long powerful orgasm as I stared back at the stranger peering into my room, watching me fuck myself with my plastic cock.

Rick's orgasm was over long before mine but Stephanie continued pulling on his glistening cock, both of them staring at me while I jammed my dildo as far into me as it would go. When my orgasm was finally over, I turned the vibrating rabbit and swirling beads off but left it inside of me, wedging it between the chair and my pussy. Once again, I have to be honest and tell you that I was imagining that it was his hard cock pressing against my cervix while I sat in the chair trying to catch my breath.

Stephanie laid down on the bed and Rick got between her thighs and started eating her pussy. Now it was Stephanie's turn to stare into my room while he went to work on her. His face was buried between her open legs while I casually rubbed my tits and kept the dildo jammed between the chair and my pussy, letting it fill me up. Stephanie stared into my window and within a couple of minutes she grabbed the back of his head pulling him into her as she broke our gaze and screamed at the ceiling. I switched the beads and vibrator back on full power and was able to have another orgasm while I watched her cumming on his face.

123456...8