The X-Tests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
463 Followers

I must admit that, despite all that, Kathy had cooled a little the next morning. As I sipped my final cup of coffee before leaving, she was starting later and working later that day, she was hesitant.

"Victor, are you sure about this? I mean, getting dressed up in front of the doctor? Won't you feel a bit silly?"

Maybe but I wanted to do it, I wanted to so much.

"Well Kathy, she suggested it, I have to really don't I? Don't worry, it'll be OK. Got to go, hon, I'll see you later."

With which I gave her a slightly more affectionate kiss than on most mornings and headed off to work. That day was difficult. I only worked the morning, I'd manage to swap for a weekend shift with a friend of mine who he wanted to go see Villa and was due to be working the day they were playing in the cup. I joked with him.

"Better go, Len, it's Walsall isn't it? So you're probably not going to be in the next round!"

A couple of jokes like that got me through to lunchtime when I drove home. I needed to get myself ready for a 'doctor's appointment' the like of which I'd never imagined. Of course in my private moments I'd spent hours over the previous week thinking and planning, everything had to be just right. I had the routine planned. I stripped and showered, using first a depilatory cream to remove my own rather light body hair, then with Kathy's 'Charlie' shower gel which gave me such a delightful feminine smell. I'd rarely used fragrances before, afraid of the lingering after-effects. But this time I didn't care, this was to be a special occasion.

The hair-removal made more of a difference than I thought it would, not really much to my 'look' but certainly to my 'feel' - my legs seemed rather cold when I slid my trousers on. The one bit of tranny-preparation I could do there and then I did, painting my toenails in my favourite cherry red colour, something I'd always wanted to do but never had. I finished dressing and headed out in good time, arriving at the doctor's house just a few minutes early.

"OK Victor, I'll be all ready for you in about an hour. My other appointment is in a few minutes so I'll have to leave you. Come on upstairs, you can use the guest bedroom. I've cleared it already, it has an en-suite if you need to shower - though you do smell rather nice, have you done that already?"

I followed her not too closely behind, admiringly. Maybe because of the other client, she had abandoned the slacks and was wearing a skirt, quite a tight one at that. Then the doorbell rang downstairs.

"Oh - she's here. Good luck, Victor, I'll see you later" called out Dr. Mills as she headed off downstairs.

I gazed after her, hoping my own legs would end up looking half as good as hers. I admit it, I'm a tranny, I'm vain. I collected my thoughts.

OK. Just over one hour to get myself ready for inspection. I opened my case and laid my stuff out across the bed. Then I stripped. I had changed my mind on the outfit I would wear several times and knew very well what a woman goes through when getting ready for a night out. I slipped into my deep red lace bra - why did I think my bra and panties had to match my nails? - and slid my breast-forms into the cups.

I hadn't told Kathy about them -- I was embarrassed about the cost. She'd actually seen me wearing them but probably assumed I'd stuck socks in my bra or something. For speed's sake I'd decided not to stick them on though I really wanted to - I had got very good at hiding the edge by merging light make-up over the top to tone in with my own skin. But not this time.

I clipped the matching suspender belt round my waist and pulled on a new pair of black stockings. I slipped my matching red lace bikini panties up my legs and tucked my male organ tightly away between my legs. Didn't want to spoil the effect did I?. The red waist cincher was a bit uncomfortable at first but I knew as I moved a bit I'd get used to it.

I had learned a lot from Kathy's women's magazines - and mine - about make-up and accessories and so on. I ever-so-carefully applied my foundation, eyeliner, eye-shadow, mascara and a hint of blusher - all from the Lancôme set I'd bought for myself that Kathy had been so jealous of.

"How come I have to make do with the cheap stuff?" she'd asked.

"Because I need the quality make-up don't I? It's difficult to get me looking good without spending on good make-up." I'd replied.

It was obvious really but she didn't really get my point. I finished with a deep shade of cherry lipstick, then slid on a coat of lip gloss to make my lips shine - I loved that bit. I brushed out my 'dark blonde' shoulder length wig and revelled in the sensation as it cascaded down and around my face completing the look I was after. I looked in the mirror - I was thrilled with the results! This was going better than ever before even though I was so uptight about the situation.

I looked at my watch - one of Kathy's 'fashion' pieces, the colour didn't quite match my outfit but it sort-of blended ok. Nearly quarter past five, I realised I had better try to hurry just a little. The butterflies that had invaded my stomach when I started dressing were now beginning to calm down. This was going to work!

I slipped the cream-coloured blouse on and then stepped into the skirt of my so-called business suit. It was tight but hell - what tranny worth her salt minds that? I shuffled the skirt round a little to get it comfortable, noticing the slight splits in the side-seams. Another tranny fantasy, sitting and crossing my legs so that....

'No. Not now. Get finished, girl!'

I stepped into my black four-inch stilettos and walked over to the dresser to put on the jewellery I had brought with me. Two gold bracelets on my left wrist, a gold necklace with a heart pendant, which nestled teasingly just above my so-called cleavage, and long, clip on, dangly gold earrings. To finish the picture I put gold and diamond-effect rings on three fingers of each hand.

Now for the test. While looking down, I slowly walked over to the full length mirror. I started to lift my gaze drinking in what I saw. By the time I got to my face I knew that all the time I had spent preparing had been so very well worth it. Maybe I looked good enough to go out in the daylight. Maybe not. But for this purpose - fine!

Trying hard not to think about the reason I was doing this, I sprayed just a little 'Parfum' behind my ears and in my 'cleavage'. I took one more look in the mirror, picked up my purse after double checking the contents and breathed in. My 'breasts' swelled - I loved it! This was even better than I'd ever managed before. I really did believe I looked every inch a woman. And - arrogantly perhaps - an attractive woman at that.

"Hello? Victor? Ready? I'll be in the kitchen, would you like a coffee?"

I heard Kathy calling from the foot of the stairs, I had been so engrossed. I heard in the distance a car starting, that must have been that previous client. So she was finished. Ready for me. My tummy quivered. I opened the door a little so I could call without shouting.

"Yes. Fine".

That's all. Just the two words, but it was the way I spoke rather than what I said which mattered. I'd been practising on my own all week, sometimes with my Dictaphone, listening to what I sounded like, trying to modulate my voice to sound really feminine. With limited success , I have to admit, and anyway it was really difficult to tell. The quality of sound from the little speaker in my machine wasn't brilliant.

But I did think I'd managed to make a difference, trying to speak more softly and trying just a little to put a bit of sing-song into my voice. Difficult to express but - well, here goes. I picked up the jacket and headed off, out of the door, along the small corridor, down the stairs, carefully in my heels, along the hall - and into the kitchen.

Dr. Mills was just pouring hot water into two cups. I waited until she had finished.

"Hello there."

The voice was surprisingly calm considering my internal confusion and rumblings. Dr. Mills turned to look at me. I smiled.

"OH MY GOSH!! OH WOW!! Well! I have to admit, Victor, that I did think you'd make a pretty good woman, you have the build for it and - well. I'm not sure how to explain but - you've done it. You've done even better than I'd have thought. And you even sound good too. OK So tell me, what do YOU think?"

I was glowing. With pride, with arrogant self-satisfied big-headed pride. Compliments always go down well with trannies, I knew that, but I was thrilled to hear those words in that situation. I breathed in again, gently this time so as not to swell too much in the breast department. I thought. Carefully. The results of the doctor's tests came into my mind, 51% woman was it? Something like that. Well right then I felt 110% - all woman and more.

"It feels really rather good, Doctor." Understatement of the century! "But - well, a bit strange, Doctor Mills. Very strange. I mean, in one way I feel totally great. It's been a dream of mine in some sort of way to really dress up all the way, to go for the totally feminine look, to really look like a woman. I mean, it's the same with nearly every transvestite isn't it? We all want to 'be' a woman in one way or another."

"But. There's something else, isn't there?"

"Well yes. It really is so good of you to give me this opportunity. But I do wish Kathy was here. I wish she could see me properly dressed, maybe she would understand what all this is about."

"I see what you mean but I'm not so sure about that, Victor. It would need some work, maybe some sort of preparation for her. Let's not think about that one at the moment, shall we? Let's take the coffee outside, we can sit in the sunshine on the patio. Don't worry, it's totally private. I need to talk with - now then, is it - Victoria maybe?"

I realised. Up until that moment, until Dr. Mills had seen me fully dressed, we'd never properly discussed names. I just hadn't mentioned it. But she was right. I'd often thought of myself as 'Victoria' when I was dressed up.

"I think that's a very suitable name. Like the film - 'Victor Victoria' wasn't it, something like that. And - let's relax the ruling a little shall we? Here we are two girls having a coffee together. I think in this situation you should call me Melissa. OK? But surely Kathy has seen you dressed up before. I mean that's why this series of sessions started."

I realised I'd been listening and hadn't said much for a while. I sat with my coffee, sipping it slowly and - almost automatically, slid one leg over the other to reveal more thigh than I intended to. I looked up - Melissa had noticed but didn't say anything. But she did smile.

"Yes - er - Melissa. I used to dress up in some way sometime almost every week. Usually at weekends but sometimes midweek, but I never went really ALL the way. I used to wear a skirt and stockings, or sometimes wig and jewellery and a bit of makeup. But I've never had the chance to dress like this before."

"Well my dear, you really have done an excellent job. But I do remember you telling me you used to dress up in the car sometimes, go for a short walk maybe."

"Oh yes. But only at night, when there was nobody around. I mean, I've never been out at daylight of course."

"Of course? Why of course?"

"Well - it's obvious. I mean, not in public..."

"Victoria, believe me. There is no reason why you couldn't go out - to be a woman in public in almost every sense of the word. But enough of that for now, it's a little chilly isn't it. Let's go inside."

A few minutes later we were settled, not in Melissa's office but in her living room. We were ready to properly begin the 'session', I didn't really know what this week was going to be about. We chatted for about twenty minutes, with Melissa asking me how I was feeling, trying to probe a little.

Then the phone rang.

"Oh - hang on - er Victoria. That must be Clive. He's away at a dinner, lawyer stuff. He knows not to ring unless something really important comes up. I'll be with you in a moment.

Melissa picked up the mobile from the small table by the fireplace and began to speak.

"Hello? ... oh hi darling .... No, it's OK, anything wrong? .... Oh no! ..."

She paused and listened for a minute maybe.

".... No Clive, I can sort it ... yes .... No problem, you go and work on your speech, ... OK honey, see you tomorrow. Bye."

She put the phone down. She waited a moment. She smiled at me. A knowing smile, but I wasn't at all sure what I was supposed to know.

"Victoria. I have a problem or rather Clive has. And I think you may be able to help. He's forgotten to buy a card for our nephew. It's Harry's birthday tomorrow. He's a 'Blues' fan. He wants me to get him a special card. Do you know what that means?"

"Sure. Birmingham City fan, they're the 'Blues'. He means one of the Supporter's club cards, I think. You can get them in post offices and newsagents and so on round here."

I was digging myself into a hole - but I didn't know it. Melissa stood up and smiled at me, even wider.

"OK then Victoria - actually I think it should maybe be Vicki. Yes, that'll do fine. Vicki. Come on, let's go. "

Go?

I realised at that moment what I had just talked myself into. I was just going to start protesting, realising that in some way Melissa had decided that I - Victoria that is - was going out.

Then the appreciation suddenly hit me, the full implication of what she meant. I couldn't speak. My mouth opened but nothing came out. Dumbfounded, that's the word. I stood stock still.

Melissa reached over and took my hand gently, leading me to the large sofa. I sat down. She looked me in the eyes.

"Look here, Victoria. You can do this. And help me too, and Clive, the silly man, he can't get that sort of special card in Edinburgh, that's where he is. Even if he gets something different it would never get here by tomorrow morning. You can do it, easily. Just come with me, in the car. We can go into the newsagents together, you help me choose the card. Then I can write it out there and then and post it on the way back. OK?"

I thought about it. I'd calmed down as she spoke. She was right. Just what the tranny ordered, a low-key outing, just a short walk. I may not even have to talk with anyone else or anything like that. Yes! I smiled.

"That's my girl! Come on."

So we did. We went out. Melissa drove of course. We went in her car and I was in high-ish heels anyway. Heels I was not really used to, not for driving anyway. Even getting into the car was an experience. I knew about the actual mechanism of course, I'd read about it in so many TV stories. Sit sideways, swing both legs in so the guys can't see your panties. Not that there were any men around of course at that time.

But - the seat belt. I'd worn one 'dressed' before of course, on my secret nocturnal outings. But never with properly fitted, and quite large, tits. Melissa giggled as I tried to fit it round my somewhat unaccustomed shape and probably made a right mess of it. Eventually she leaned over to help, showing me how to ease the tension and allow the strap to settle into place between my 'protuberances' and then let it go a bit tighter.

"You'd better get used to that, honey" she said, again with humour in her voice.

Did that mean I would be doing this again? Maybe. It was only a short drive, about four or five minutes before Melissa pulled into a space just outside the newsagents in the small shopping arcade I remembered passing on the way to the doctor's house. Melissa switched off the ignition and turned to me, placing a hand gently on my stocking-clad knee. In other circumstances I might have been so thrilled but there and then I saw the action exactly as it was intended, as an act of consolation.

"OK. Now we go in. Look on it as a role-play, Vicki my dear. You're my girly-friend, helping me with the shopping. You won't have to talk, just smile and agree with me and so on. I want to see how you react, Vicki. This is not what I really had in mind today but I think we can get something positive out of it. Are you ready, my dear?"

And so, before I had time to say anything, to try to argue my way out of this, to come up with any sort of reason why I shouldn't go ahead - Melissa opened her car door and got out. And I did the same. OK not in a bar with guys looking at me, imagining being with me or anything like that. But in my own small way a major step forward. Literally.

With those few steps towards the door of the newsagents I began a journey - into some sort of womanhood, into some sort of feminine lifestyle. Just in a small way of course. I looked across at Melissa - and smiled.

"OK darling, let's go and get this card shall we?"

Darling! But Melissa looked at me and just grinned. She took my arm and we headed into the shop.

For a very first outing - it would have been an anticlimax, but not for me. I was loving every minute of it. As I started looking through the cards seeking the ideal one for a young 'Blues' fan Melissa held a rather different one up in front of me. The front showed a scantily-clad blonde - 'It's you Vicki, it's you!'

I laughed and opened the card to see the message. I showed it to Melissa - she blushed! Well, she had to, it was very risqué indeed and totally unsuitable for Harry.

"Got it!" I exclaimed a few moments later.

I'd found the right section and a most suitable card for a young man into the wonders of Birmingham City Football Club. Melissa took it and rushed to pay for it, then borrowed a pen from the shop assistant, wrote a message and the address on the envelope and got it all ready.

"Right now Vicki. While we're here, one more thing. I think you should do this. Do you see down the road, just outside 'Boots'? There's a post-box. So go on girl, go and post it for me. Enjoy the walk, I'll wait in the car."

Again this was small scale stuff compared with the sort of TV stories I had read about but I could see that Melissa was right, I really wanted to try this. So I walked down the road, bag over my shoulder, envelope in hand. I walked past people!

People. Other people that is. For some reason the small shopping arcade had begun to fill up. Not crowded-full, you understand, but I passed maybe twenty or thirty people going about their ordinary business as I walked along the road. The sun had begun to peer out from behind the clouds a little and I was LOVING it! Even now I can still remember almost every detail of that stroll.

I almost ruined it from the word go, stumbling just a little as I stepped over the kerb from the road to the path, not realising to take enough care in my high heels. But from then on everything seemed to go so well. As I walked along I passed several people, men, women, a few children, one woman struggling with her shopping and two kids at the same time. I stopped for a moment to help her, the car door she had opened had swung shut as she tried to put her bags in. She smiled a 'thank you' and I walked on.

There were two guys looking in the car showroom. As I passed them I couldn't help but notice, I could see their faces reflected in the shiny surface of the large door. Both their heads swivelled - they were looking at my legs, wow! And the older guy who was putting his own letters in the post box when I got there, he turned towards me as I reached out with my own. And had a really good stare at my boobs, well, at my figure anyway. I shivered, not with cold but with excitement.

And then I turned to go back. But something else caught my eye. 'Boots'. It was only a small branch but, heck, I had to take the chance, so I pushed on the heavy door and stepped in. Caution had given way to bravado, to some extent anyway. I was having so much FUN! One of the signs in the window was advertising make-up, special offers and so on. I browsed quietly over the shelves and then saw what I was looking for, mascara. I'd used Melissa's back at her house, I'd not told her but among the tubes she had left out in case needed had been a brand of mascara I'd never used before. It had gone on so well I had resolved to buy some for myself and here it was. I took the tube across to the counter and paid, then decided I had done enough and walked back towards the car. I could see Melissa waiting, looking through the windscreen.

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
463 Followers
123456...8