The X-Tests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers

I passed the car showroom again, the two men were still looking. It is easy to say 'unconsciously' but that wouldn't be true, most definitely with conscious intent I tried to wiggle my bum as I walked away from them towards the car. And I got my reward. A quiet whistle, a most definite wolf-whistle, my very first obviously.

"Gee Vicki, you certainly made an impression there honey. We don't have to go, you know, we could .... I rather like the one in the blue shirt but you can have him if you like, I'll have the other. Are you game?"

I knew her well enough by then to know she was joking. As she drove us back to her house she was asking me how it all felt, what I'd done in the shop and so on.

"But - Melissa - if I'd said yes when you suggested something with those two guys would you have....?"

"Vicki you surprise me. I thought you said you weren't into men! I can see this report is going to need lots of rewriting."

"Report? Oh, I see, so how long before it's all finished, before the sessions end I mean?"

"Well dear, I'll know better after next week. How would Kathy react if I said I'd like to see 'Vicki' again next week? "

"She wouldn't like it, I don't think."

"Well maybe I'll give her a ring, we should be finished in a couple more sessions. Anyway I hope you've enjoyed today. A little different from what you expected maybe."

"It certainly was," I replied as we drove into Melissa's drive.

"OK Vicki, it's time to get you sorted. It's time to get 'Victor' back. Can you come at the usual time next week if that's OK, no early appointment. If you're here by 5.30 we can start on getting you dressed. I've got a couple of ideas".

I looked across at her and was dismayed - was I really? - to see that glint again.

"Bring a range of stuff, Vicki. As I said, I've got some ideas."

She left it at that. I changed somewhat sadly, I really had enjoyed that very first experience of 'being' a woman.

As I walked down the stairs in my shirt and trousers - looking oh-so-different from the 'woman' who had walked up them fifteen minutes earlier Melissa - or rather Dr. Mills - spoke to me once more.

"Victor. When we were chatting earlier you mentioned your LBD."

My 'little black dress'. Quite possibly the nicest femme thing I had, it had been quite expensive, well over £100. I hadn't admitted so much to Kathy when she'd seen it but it probably cost more than any of hers. A fact which really did make me feel guilty.

"Yes," was all I said.

"Well. Bring it next week will you? I'd like to see you in it. And all the accessories I think, let's see how we can really 'glam' you up shall we?"

"Er yes, OK. But I'm not sure I can get into it properly, it's a 10 though it's a slightly loose fit. I've only tried it on the once."

"Let me see to that will you. Bring it anyway Victor,?"

As I drove back home I tried to concentrate on what I had done, on how I'd felt, rather than worrying about the future. And - inevitably - Kathy was totally gob-smacked when I told her what we'd done.

"You did WHAT?"

I can hear her now, not surprisingly really, it had been something of an event. Not the sort of thing you usually get at the doctor's. She listened agog as I described the walk along the street, my mini-shopping experience and especially the guys looking in the shop, the wolf-whistlers.

"Wow, Victor, I wish I'd seen that. You really must have looked the business if Dr. Mills thought you could get away with it."

We chatted on and off about the whole experience all week. But I didn't tell her about the 'offer' Melissa had made to me in the car.

Yet again the next week dragged, no pun intended. I was looking forward so much to whatever Melissa had in mind. Though I do have to admit that, when she showed me what she wanted me to wear I began to have substantial doubts. As soon as I'd arrived she had urged me up to the 'dressing room' again and instructed me to start changing. So I was there, in panties and absolutely nothing else. Well, I was wearing nail varnish again on my toes but just a brief pair of black panties. Oh, and my breast-forms, my prize tranny possession, my big bouncy breast-forms, carefully stuck on this time and looking very realistic with their edges made-up to cover the joins.

"OK Victor, you really do need a bra right now. Those boobs look really great. Did I really say that?" joked Melissa, leaving me to get on with the job.

Within minutes I was standing resplendent in bra and panties, and for the first time I began to realise just what wearing a bra really meant. This one had to do its job, supporting and holding and - I hoped - showing off my assets. I was pleased with the result, the bra was in fact one I'd only bought a couple of days earlier to Kathy's dismay. Except that what disturbed Kathy was that I hadn't asked her to help me choose it.

Well, I'd gone ahead on my own and bought it from Marks, one of their top-of-the-range black under-wired balcony bras. Balcony? Heck, I had a shelf there, tits pushed up and together and - I thought - looking gorgeous.

I heard Melissa come back and turned. And lots of things happened. I nearly died, went to heaven there and then, it was such a shock to see her. And something untoward started happening down between my legs - obviously. She had said she was going to start getting ready for our outing herself though I still had no idea where we were going or what we might be doing. And she had started getting ready, I'd heard a shower running a few minutes earlier.

But she hadn't finished getting ready. In fact she'd only just started. She was wearing, as I had been just a few moments earlier. Panties. Just panties. OK, and red nail varnish too but that was all. And while I was in some way excited by the sight of my own false tits I was totally and utterly thrilled by the sight of her real ones. She walked across the room and looked closely at me, at my boobs in particular.

"Gosh Vicki, you have done a really good job there. I can't see the join at all, those look sensational."

I just had to say something.

"Melissa - er - yours look terrific too."

I hadn't done my make-up at that time. I must have blushed bright red. I must have. In real life ever since Kathy and I were married I don't think I'd ever seen another woman's naked breasts. Excited? Of course I was.

"Excuse me," I muttered.

I was still embarrassed and realising I was about to spoil the line of my panties, there was a stirring between my legs. I dashed towards the bathroom, closed the door and sat down to calm myself.

'Calm down Vicki. Take it easy,' I told myself.

I sat and steadied my nerves for a minute, then ventured out. Melissa had at least by then put her bra on. Still very erotic, she was wearing gorgeous flame-red lingerie. But at least I had a chance of keeping myself 'under wraps'. I concentrated on the matter in hand.

"Now Vicki, how about this then?"

Melissa held up a black p.v.c. waist-cincher. I knew about them. I'd seen them in the TV shop in Birmingham. I sat there watching in disbelief. It was made of boned satin with hooks at the front and rows of eyelets at the back for the laces. I protested that I already had quite a slim waist, but Melissa said it would give me more convincing curves, and I needed to wear it to get into my LBD. I stepped into the cincher and pulled it up into place, then she told me to breathe in and began lacing me up extremely tightly at the back. Then Melissa pressed her knee into my back to give her more leverage for pulling the string taut.

"Oh wow, that hurts!"I protested

"It might be a bit uncomfortable to begin with but you will get used to it," Melissa replied.

Then, I unrolled my delicate, long, black silk stockings up my smooth legs, carefully fastening the cincher's garter straps to the stocking tops. I had difficulties again, not with my own extremely sexy clothing but with Melissa's. While I was trying to concentrate on putting my own stockings on she was sat just a couple of yards from me, stretching out her luscious-looking legs and donning a pair of sheer, red seamed stockings. We both stood up together to inspect the results.

Looking down, I couldn't believe it was really my own body I was seeing! I slipped on my shiny leather, four-inch stilettos - they really were a crowning touch to my extremely feminised legs. Melissa did too, her heels were every inch as high as mine and bright fire-engine red.

"OK, Where's your LBD?" asked Melissa.

I reached down and ever-so-carefully held it up.

"Wow! Victor, if we can get you into that you are going to look sensational. Come on, let me help. First though I think that cincher need to be just a little tighter."

Tighter??!! It had already taken my waistline down by several inches. By the time Melissa had pulled and heaved it was probably down by a foot. But I knew it would be worth it if I could indeed get that dress on properly. I stepped into it and slid it over my thighs, pushing my arms into the short sleeve holes while Melissa did a bit more tugging. I could probably have done it myself but my 'tits' kept getting in the way. And so did Melissa's, which didn't help my composure one bit. Finally it was done, my boobs were just about tucked into it, well most of them. I looked in the mirror and gasped.

The dress had an extremely feminine cut, short-sleeves with an almost obscene ultra-plunging neckline, a very tight waist, and a tight arse. As she zipped me up at the back, I just couldn't believe the sensations I was feeling - it was electrifying!

When I came back down to earth however, I again began to worry about actually going through with Melissa's idea. I didn't know exactly what it was but I knew it involved going out - being seen - but where? And in that dress? For one thing, it was so short it only came down to about two or three inches below my crotch and was only just below my stocking tops. If I made the slightest bend or wrong movement, or just even walked too fast, my panties and suspenders would be exposed for everyone to see!

"I can't do this" I protested. "I can't have a bunch of guys checking me out dressed like this!"

I almost cried. I continued appealing that I couldn't go out in this outfit, but Melissa chided me.

"OK honey - now you'll see what women really go through. Anyway - I think you might rather enjoy it!. Now Vicki, no more complaining. It's getting late and it's time to do your make-up."

I turned my attention to the cosmetics on the dressing table in front of me. I stuck on - with a strong glue which Melissa had applied, not the simple stickers I had used before - a set of long red artificial fingernails to my hands. This was something new - something that I hadn't tried on that scale and which looked quite striking.

She said that my eyebrows should perhaps be shaped just a little and then darkened in with eyebrow pencil. To my discomfort, she began plucking my eyebrows with tweezers while telling me to be still. I was wary of doing this at all but Melissa said that she would only thin them a little and that no-one would notice later.

While Melissa 'caught up' with me in doing her own make-up I applied a creamy foundation all over my face to even out my skin and give me a nice base. Next, I coloured my newly thinned, soft, curvy eyebrows with black eyebrow pencil. They really did look very 'womanly'.

Then Melissa held the back of my neck with her hand and had me look up at her. She said I really had 'big, beautiful eyes', and that I should show them off. She picked up a black eyeliner pencil and began using it on the rims of my eyelids. My huge eyes were soon encircled in the sexy black liner.

As I closed my eyes again she applied the shadow liberally to my lids and brow-bone using a sponge-tipped applicator. The shadow further complemented my dazzling eyes. She then brushed on some mascara - the lovely creamy type I'd bought for myself the previous week - to blend in and further thicken the lashes. Big, feathery, dark eyelashes resulted.

"Nearly done" said Melissa, turning to do her own face in almost as bold a fashion as she had done mine.

She picked up a red lip pencil, held my chin with one hand, and with the other she carefully outlined my lips with the pencil to define and colour the borders. She took a tube of fire-engine red lipstick and generously filled in my outlined lips with the rich red creamy colour. And to even further accentuate my lips, she painted gloss over my lipstick using a lip brush, giving them a bright, rich, glossy shine. When she was finished, matching my huge, sexy eyes, I had the biggest, reddest, shiniest lips I had ever worn! I was amazed at my features.

I finished off by smoothing a little reddish blush over my cheekbones. The overall look was rather extravagant, I must admit I LOVED IT! I felt a shiver as Melissa clipped onto my ears first one, and then the other, of a pair of beautiful, long silver drop earrings I had brought with me. Two rings, three bracelets and one necklace followed.

I sprayed 'Parfum' - I'd brought that with me - around my shoulders, neck and 'boobs'. Done! Melissa finished off her make-up and slid into her dress for the evening. Yet again - I gasped in amazement.

I shook myself out of my reverie and stood mesmerized looking at her. If anything was going to put my dress to shame - this was it! Flame red. P.V.C. Tight, I mean TIGHT! It had a halter neck and an even more plunging neckline than mine!

"Melissa!" I could say no more.

"You like, Vicki? I'm sure 'Victor' would love this but he's not here is he? Do you think we'll attract some attention tonight? In case you hadn't realised it we're going out. On the town in a way, just to a couple of places I've picked out. We've got to show ourselves off to the male population of Birmingham, haven't we? I do like this dress you know, I got it last Friday at 'Transform'. They're really not as expensive as I expected. The assistant was a bit surprised when I went in. I don't think they get many women shopping in there, not 'ggs' anyway, that's what we're called isn't it?"

"Out?" I asked, rather belatedly realising what Dr Mills had said. "Out? Like this?"

"That's right, Vicki. Out. Now darling, grab your bag, I just need to finish my own jewellery and then we're going to hit the town."

I still couldn't believe my eyes! Melissa was a ten, a total ten-out-of-ten if not an eleven - she looked fucking gorgeous! And my hair, makeup, shapely stocking-clad legs, short, sexy tight outfit, etc. were all perfect! There I was. A babe!!! An eight. A nine maybe? Wow!

She drove. Of course she drove. We went in her car and I could have had heel problems again. And there were problems with my composure - I still wasn't sure I was going to get through the evening without disgracing myself in some way. Getting found out maybe or - if Melissa revealed anything else to me - cumming in my knickers! She'd said we were going out 'on the town' - and she meant it.

As she drove through the traffic on the outskirts of Brum I just looked out of the car, looking at all the other traffic and the people of the city going about their own business unaware that a 'cheat' was in their midst, a guy pretending to be a woman. What would they think if they knew? I hoped I wouldn't have to find out. As we passed the station Melissa turned sharply to the right, along a side street I'd never even noticed.

I had wondered where on earth she was going to park. Even on a Monday evening there were loads of cars around and all the places on the street seemed to be taken. But Melissa surprised me. Going along the street she suddenly and very expertly turned right and right again - I realised I had just lost my sense of where we were. She stopped - in a small courtyard in the middle of some very high buildings.

"OK girl, we're here."

"Here? Where's here?" I asked.

I looked across towards a better lit part of the street and then realised. We were 'in' the legal quarter, the part of the city with lawyer's offices and solicitors and so on. I remembered coming here a couple of years ago when Kathy and I had been visiting a lawyer with her Aunt Mary, before she became really ill.

"It's a very convenient area to park, Vicki. A bit hidden away. Not a lot of people know it's here, look, how many cars can you see parked? Three? Four? And it's close to where we're going, remarkably close."

I stored away that information for later. Free parking in the city centre? Wow!

"Now Victor. Excuse me calling you that at the moment" said Melissa.

She reached out an arm to make me pause before I stepped out into street.

"Victor, this is an important moment. I wanted to bring you out to really put some meat onto my research. The tests a couple of weeks ago told me a lot, and our unexpected field trial last week added to that. But there's one facet of your situation which still puzzles me. Tonight I need to investigate it - 'IRL' as you transvestites sometimes say. Are you up to this?"

"Up to what?" I asked, still not sure why we were there, specially dressed as we were.

"Victor" continued Dr. Mills, laying an extremely well-manicured hand on my nylon-covered thigh. "Do you remember when I did your sexuality profile? The X-test? I said then the results were a bit odd. Sure, you came out as hetero-male very strongly, very strongly indeed in fact. That's obviously your Dominant Sexuality Mode. But your other three factors were unusually high as well. I need to test them in the field, that's why we're here. To see how you cope when put into situations which might encourage different sexuality modes."

I was distinctly unsure about all this. I started to say something but Melissa interrupted.

"Sorry Vicki, perhaps I should have given you more warning but I was afraid you might cry off. Don't worry, I'll be with you every step of the way. Every step on your road of discovery that is, if I can put it in such a pretentious phrase."

"But what if I get caught out. I could be in serious trouble, I mean, so could you, you have a reputation to ..."

"Vicki. No! Don't even think of it. I mean look at you, well you can't, can you? But you've seen what you look like. You are a beauty, Vicki and don't you forget it. Look - if you really want convincing...."

She took my arm and led me across the alley, almost into the light, to a position where I could look across the street.

"See those two guys over there. Waiting for their girlfriends I'd bet. I guarantee, if you stroll over there now - and tell them you'll suck both their cocks for £20 they'll jump at the chance. Do you want to try it?"

"NO!!"

"Why not, it would be easy money?"

"Well ..." I didn't know what to say.

But I realised, Melissa would let me do it if I really wanted to. She was convinced I could pass as a woman even in such a situation.

And so was I! Suddenly confidence oozed through me. Sure I'd seen what I looked like. Big hair, big tits, short skirt, legs all the way up to .... Sure I could pass as a woman. I could BE a woman, certainly for the evening. I breathed in deeply, just glimpsing my boobs swelling in the light from the street lamps.

"OK Melissa. You're on. So where are we going?"

"Oh, just to a club to start with," replied Melissa taking my arm and pulling me along with her. "I think you'll like it, it's quite a varied place. There are some girls there like you, you know."

"Like me? You mean it's a club for transvestites?"

"Oh, you'd be surprised!" chuckled Melissa as we out into the light.

And I was there, standing in the full light surrounded by, if not hundreds at least tens of people. All of them - well, most of them, dressed up for a night out. I was suddenly glad it wasn't Friday or Saturday. It occurred to me that Kathy and I hadn't been into town mid-week for a long time. I remembered how hectic weekends were with all the night life, all the revellers. Yet here I was. A reveller. Or supposedly so.

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers
123456...8