The X-Tests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers

And then - Melissa - Doctor Mills, for Pete's sake - she kissed ME. Not a peck on the cheek, not a gently tender kiss, but an open-mouthed full-blown passionate kiss. I moved away from her, still feeling her husband moving inside me, moving faster, beginning to reach his previous state of arousal. He was grunting again, but a pleasant, quiet, fulfilling grunt, not loud, not coarse, just - nice. His attentions increased, almost as if his wife wasn't there, as if she wasn't coming on heavily to me.

Grinding his cock into my arse, Clive became more passionate, obviously turned on by the fact that Melissa was there. He kissed my neck and hair as he fondled my fake breasts. He maintained the rhythm of his penetrations, bringing me closer and closer to ecstasy. I turned my head to meet his mouth, to taste his tongue, and we held that position for a moment. I moved my hips left and right, then lifted my leg to rub his with my stocking.

"Are you ready, darling?" I asked him.

"Oh, yes, yes!" he breathed gently into my ear.

He thrust more, overcoming the resistance offered by my tight arsehole. I spread myself wider, and threw my head back in anticipation. We both pushed harder. He put his hands on my hips, and drew me closer. He continued to thrust faster and faster into me. I took him all the way in, feeling, loving the way he filled me up, the pain and pleasure equally exciting. The feeling was electric. I pushed my bum toward him again, reluctant to let him go. He slid back into me, even harder, even faster. I arched my back and joined with the motion.

He bent forward and kissed as far up my back as he could reach. I stretched my hand down between my legs and tried to cup his balls. He was hard pounding into me now, again, again, again. I was shaking with the tension. He moaned his pleasure, and I bit my lip to keep from crying out. I was alive. I felt alive and beautiful. I could feel him moving within me, exciting and excited. He was hard and strong and fucking me, fucking me. I was aware of his hands on my hips, my stocking-covered legs pressed close against his, his balls slamming into my arse. And his beautiful penis, filling me up.

And then something else happened. I had not really realised, as Clive thrust up me my own organ had worked loose from its den inside my panties. Melissa's hand grasped my cock and shuffled us together so that it was against her own love-hole. She pulled me closer, forcing it up her. Inside her!

We all came together. I felt Clive's hot juices shooting into me at exactly the same moment as I climaxed up his wife, and just as her shudders showed us she too had reached her peak.

After an eternity, Clive stirred again.

"That... was amazing."

"Yes. It was," I said.

"Sure it was Clive. I'd never have believed it," said Melissa, a look of quiet triumph, of satisfaction, of mischief on her face. "I'd never have believed it, Clive darling. Never have believed you could ever shag a tranny."

The look on Clive's face! Not horror. Not shame. Not disgust. But disbelief! He really hadn't thought ....!

I got up and began to collect my clothes. Melissa showed me to a bathroom where I cleaned up a bit. While I did so she said that she'd have to rewrite part of her final report. I should think so! And that she would be sure I got a copy by the weekend. She had an important case the next week, somebody well known she said, and she wanted to give it all her attention. She didn't say who and I didn't ask.

And I then drove home, leaving her to sort out with her husband what had happened. I didn't really believe it myself. I mean, effectively Clive had just screwed his wife except I had been the go-between, the intermediary. Anyway - Vicki was no longer a virgin, that at least was certain. And, more than that, for the first time in all those years of marriage I had just actually cheated on my wife.

Luckily for me Kathy wasn't in when I got back. I managed to get in and get changed and then settle and relax for an hour or so before she got in. I was fairly non-committal about what had gone on in the last session, just saying that the final report would be sorted later that week. And then Kathy surprised me.

"I'm sorry I was out when you got back Victor. I'd have liked to see Vicki again."

That was a first.

The rest of the week was difficult. Not the least because - my arse ached! Despite the cream I used to try to help I had trouble sitting down for a day or so, not surprising considering the invasion I'd suffered. No, not suffered, experienced. Suffering was never such fun. I was unsettled at work too, several people commented that my mind didn't seem to be 'in gear'. Too true, I had too much to think about. Clive's cock, Melissa's boobs, her cunt, well, everything really.

I began to wonder exactly when this report would arrive, whether it would change my life - and in which way. It wasn't in Friday's post, I had to set off to work still in the dark. I was even more unsettled that day, even my boss commented.

When I arrived home. Kathy wasn't in, she usually did get back a bit before me, maybe she was shopping. Indeed she was but I'd never have guessed where. I had just settled in front of the TV with a beer when I heard the front door open. When Kathy didn't come in I got up and went to look, and just found Melissa coming down the stairs. She smiled at me.

"Don't worry, Victor. Kathy and I have just been shopping. And to the salon, she's had her hair done. Today is rather special after all. Look, I must go now. Kathy has the report, she'll tell you about it later."

I must have looked disappointed, I'd been hoping all week that things would get sorted out - one way or another.

"I know I should give you feedback, Victor, but - well, sorry, I do have this big case next week. I have to get on and get some preparation done. I may well ring you later in the week, we can all get together then and discuss how things have gone. Give me a moment."

With which, without giving me a chance to say anything, she left and went back upstairs. I heard her and Kathy chatting briefly.

When she came down she was smiling, widely.

"Kathy says can you go up to the spare bedroom and get changed, she wants to meet Vicki again. You'll see why. I gotta go, Victor, bye."

The doctor leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, and left, smiling even wider. Rather meekly I went up the stairs. Our main bedroom door was closed. As I approached it Kathy called out.

"Spare bedroom, Victor. I'll wait for you downstairs."

And there, on the bed in the spare bedroom, all my TV stuff, makeup on the small dresser, shoes, a new pack of black stockings, my wig - and - Melissa's dress. The scarlet PVC dress she'd worn when we had gone out 'on the town' together. My first reaction was obvious - I'll never get that on. And my second? But I'd absolutely totally LOVE to, I had to try.

I showered and smoothed depilatory cream over all my body again. I slid on the scarlet panties which I found on the bed, then stuck on my breast-forms and really made an effort with the makeup over the edges, determined to do it as well as I had when I had dressed for Melissa. Less than a week earlier, was it only four or five days previously that I'd done that, just before having my arse invaded for the first time? I got into the red basque, and pulled it tight, then tighter, then tighter again. I decided to finish the nails and the makeup and so on before trying the dress, so when I did I had everything sorted except the shoes.

It would be wrong to say getting that dress on was easy. It wasn't. I almost called Kathy to help but I didn't really want to, I wanted to show her the final result. I did manage it, and once it was on it looked good. I only had a short mirror in the spare room so I had to go into the main bedroom for a proper look. I was delighted. I looked sexy, oh so sexy, especially in the new matching flame-red stilettos I'd found beside the bed in the other room. My makeup was good, the best ever I thought, even bolder than the previous week. My figure was good and my boobs bursting out oh-so-invitingly above the low-cut dress - wow!

I grabbed the little scarlet handbag and began to negotiate the stairs, carefully in heels which at least matched my 6" black spikes for height, and paused for a moment before going into the living room. I didn't see Kathy at first - my eyes went straight to the mirror in there!

"Well, Victoria, don't you look stunning!"

I turned. To see Kathy.

"Fuck me!"

I'm surprised now that I said that but the sight of my wife, always attractive, looking totally stunning herself was, while not entirely new to me, somewhat unexpected. And she was wearing my dress. My 'lbd', my little black dress, the one I had worn when Melissa had worn this red one. But it wasn't just the dress. It was everything.

Like me she'd done a very impressive job with her make-up, those shiny red lips looked oh-so-kissable, and the legs, gorgeous, black seamed, stockings I guessed. And her corsetry was doing an even better job than mine though admittedly she had more there originally to work with. She looked sensational. I was just about to say so...

"Er - not now Vicki, and anyway, I might have lesbian tendencies but I don't really want that now. And I can't fuck you anyway, you're the one with the cock though to look at you nobody would ever believe it."

We both had to smile at that one.

"Kathy! You look -- stunning!"

Kathy leered at me. Something was going on.

"Well, we're all compliments tonight aren't we? Are you ready?"

"What, oh, this report, have you got it?"

"Yes I have Vicki, but not so fast. Melissa said you and she and Clive had a good time the other night. She said before I opened it we have to have a talk, you have to tell me all about it. She says it should shed some light on the contents of her report. She showed me your X-test and explained it, very clever it is and very revealing specially when you compare it with mine."

Shit! I hadn't told Kathy much about the events of that evening, but I didn't have time to, I didn't have time to think what I was going to say. Kathy interrupted my thoughts.

"But first, Victoria, we're going to have some fun. Melissa said we should get all dressed up tonight and go out. The Ambassador, wasn't it, that's where you went the other week. That's what I told the taxi firm anyway, they should be here in a minute or two."

"The Ambassador? We can't go there?"

"Why not, Vicki? We both look the part, dressed up to the nines, looking as good as ever. I know you do, you look good enough to fuck, and I think I do too. We're off hunting, Vicki."

"Hunting?"

"Yes, hunting. Hang on, I think I heard -- yes, the taxi is here."

Kathy turned away from peering through the curtains.

"Come on Vicki. We're going to get ourselves a couple of men."

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers
1...345678